most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose got this?
Pittsburgh Steelers! 227 57.61%
Seattle Seahawks! 167 42.39%
Voters: 394. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
the_mia_team 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
haha im from pittsburgh ya heard me
 12 years ago '05        #142
YoungHope 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 29 29
Steelers win by a landslide
 02-02-2006, 10:06 PM         #143
D3adlyHandSom3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its there year...u already know.
 02-03-2006, 12:40 AM         #144
roach411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Ben is gonna tear Seattle's D up
 02-03-2006, 01:59 AM         #145
diamondwater04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuffyNuttz said:
you would ask for props...ass hole. if u have to ask for props u dont deserve it!!

Daym cuzz.......just b/c im goin for the seahawks dont mean u gotta knock me...... a n*gga gotta start somewhere u a.ss.....so get off tha T.I.P of my d*ck.
 02-03-2006, 02:06 AM         #146
diamondwater04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
sh*t how the hell u gonna ASK 4 props 4 this wack paragraph only a seahawks fan wud type...get real son ''there defense is the only thing that will keep them in this game''?? ok so roethlistberger cant throw, ward & randall el cant catch and bettis cant run? i must have been missing all the games where the WHOLE TEAM kicked a.ss i guess...i aint even gonna be 1 sided cuz seattle are a good team but they WILL NOT WIN THE SUPERBOWL ok?? and on sunday when the game is over im gonna find u and prop u just for believin in ur team so much

''under pressured qb'' u need a quick rick james 4 mistakin him 4 payton manning :slap: u seahawks fans been k!llin me over da past week

im glad to see that you think roethistberger can play everygame like he did last week...everyone knows that performance is gonna be the highlight of his career for a little while. and i never said that every personel position on the steelers was some shyt....actually, no one is some shyt...i'll give wr's there props....just roethlistberger is gettin too much hype for last week....and yea jerome has a great storyline, but face it...he cant carry the team to a title..anyone can admit to that...but hey...we will see though..keep in mind though, your playin against the starting backfield of the nfc pro bowl team..and dont sleep on there D either..
 02-03-2006, 02:43 AM         #147
krisren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The score will be 28 21 pitts
 02-03-2006, 10:25 AM         #148
RisiNicoleBBH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obscene said:

[pic - click to view]

PITTSBURGH STEELERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

[pic - click to view]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discuss & Predictions!
Gotta give it to the Pittsburgh. Im from Cleveland, and hate em but I think they should have it in a bag!
 02-03-2006, 10:26 AM         #149
RisiNicoleBBH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear it! Gotta give it to the Steelers
 02-03-2006, 11:16 AM         #150
New+AHMAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish the seahawks would win but i know the steelers are beasts
 12 years ago '05        #151
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 diamondwater04 said:
im glad to see that you think roethistberger can play everygame like he did last week...everyone knows that performance is gonna be the highlight of his career for a little while. and i never said that every personel position on the steelers was some shyt....actually, no one is some shyt...i'll give wr's there props....just roethlistberger is gettin too much hype for last week....and yea jerome has a great storyline, but face it...he cant carry the team to a title..anyone can admit to that...but hey...we will see though..keep in mind though, your playin against the starting backfield of the nfc pro bowl team..and dont sleep on there D either..
lets see how it goes down on sunday duke and dont sleep on the steelers O either
 02-03-2006, 11:58 AM         #152
williamsel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heart won't be broken if one or the other wins but I am leaning towards Seahawks. I think I would rather see them win because they are the underdogs and no one is really giving them a chance. I think the have a well balanced offense and a underrated defense. I think the pressure is on the Steelers because everybody expects them to win. Plus the have the added pressure with the whole Jerome Bettis playing at home angle.
 02-03-2006, 01:45 PM         #153
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pitt wins 17-14
 02-03-2006, 03:31 PM         #154
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diamondwater04 said:
Daym cuzz.......just b/c im goin for the seahawks dont mean u gotta knock me...... a n*gga gotta start somewhere u a.ss.....so get off tha T.I.P of my d*ck.
i didnt knock you because you like the seahawks i knocked you because your a little bi*ch
 02-03-2006, 03:43 PM         #155
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diamondwater04 said:

JUST LAST WEEK...YOU DUMB fu*k!!!! the last 2 seasons with ben starting at quarterack the steelers are 26-4 overall and 4-1 in the playoffs. hes not getting hype just for last week hes getting hype because hes good and won 3 road playoff games in a row and has taken his team to the afc championship game in his rookie year and to the superbowl in his second year...so you can hate all you want but his record and his play speaks for its self!!
 12 years ago '05        #156
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
^^im glad sum1 was bothered 2 say it coz i been skoolin cats 4 da past 2 weeks and its been gettin me kinda :sleepy: props
 02-03-2006, 04:10 PM         #157
diamondwater04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuffyNuttz said:
JUST LAST WEEK...YOU DUMB fu*k!!!! the last 2 seasons with ben starting at quarterack the steelers are 26-4 overall and 4-1 in the playoffs. hes not getting hype just for last week hes getting hype because hes good and won 3 road playoff games in a row and has taken his team to the afc championship game in his rookie year and to the superbowl in his second year...so you can hate all you want but his record and his play speaks for its self!!
Hey buddy.... Calm down there piper. :banghead: aint no use gettin all upset and beatin urself up about it...lol. i never said the steelers were some shyt. therefore im not hatin on the 26-4 record. but really..ben isnt the reason why they won all of there games. daym....at least be realistic about this whole convo.. the steelers D is tight across tha daym board..that is the main reason why they win. but sayin he is goin to slay the seahawks is a longshot. and for the record your the one soundin like a lil bi*ch....cryin bout what im sayin about "MR. Big Ben ". lol sorry guy, i didnt know u was gonna take it that hard. Gametime is sunday...we'll see.:rasta:
 02-03-2006, 04:27 PM         #158
Javon Maurice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A yall i think the seahawks gona beat the steelers n Superbowl XL:applause:
 12 years ago '05        #159
hext5 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
I'm wanting the steelers to win but i think the Seahawks are gonna pull it off
:(
 02-03-2006, 07:01 PM         #160
pimpshit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers are taking this one
Home         

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy