squad up!

SUPERBOWL XL: (6) Pittsburgh Steelers VS. (1) Seattle Seahawks

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose got this?
Pittsburgh Steelers! 227 57.61%
Seattle Seahawks! 167 42.39%
Voters: 394. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #151
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 155 155
 diamondwater04 said
im glad to see that you think roethistberger can play everygame like he did last week...everyone knows that performance is gonna be the highlight of his career for a little while. and i never said that every personel position on the steelers was some shyt....actually, no one is some shyt...i'll give wr's there props....just roethlistberger is gettin too much hype for last week....and yea jerome has a great storyline, but face it...he cant carry the team to a title..anyone can admit to that...but hey...we will see though..keep in mind though, your playin against the starting backfield of the nfc pro bowl team..and dont sleep on there D either..
lets see how it goes down on sunday duke and dont sleep on the steelers O either

02-03-2006, 10:58 AM         #152
williamsel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heart won't be broken if one or the other wins but I am leaning towards Seahawks. I think I would rather see them win because they are the underdogs and no one is really giving them a chance. I think the have a well balanced offense and a underrated defense. I think the pressure is on the Steelers because everybody expects them to win. Plus the have the added pressure with the whole Jerome Bettis playing at home angle.

02-03-2006, 12:45 PM         #153
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pitt wins 17-14

02-03-2006, 02:31 PM         #154
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diamondwater04 said
Daym cuzz.......just b/c im goin for the seahawks dont mean u gotta knock me...... a n*gga gotta start somewhere u a.ss.....so get off tha T.I.P of my d*ck.
i didnt knock you because you like the seahawks i knocked you because your a little bi*ch

02-03-2006, 02:43 PM         #155
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diamondwater04 said
im glad to see that you think roethistberger can play everygame like he did last week...everyone knows that performance is gonna be the highlight of his career for a little while. and i never said that every personel position on the steelers was some shyt....actually, no one is some shyt...i'll give wr's there props....just roethlistberger is gettin too much hype for last week....and yea jerome has a great storyline, but face it...he cant carry the team to a title..anyone can admit to that...but hey...we will see though..keep in mind though, your playin against the starting backfield of the nfc pro bowl team..and dont sleep on there D either..

JUST LAST WEEK...YOU DUMB fu*k!!!! the last 2 seasons with ben starting at quarterack the steelers are 26-4 overall and 4-1 in the playoffs. hes not getting hype just for last week hes getting hype because hes good and won 3 road playoff games in a row and has taken his team to the afc championship game in his rookie year and to the superbowl in his second year...so you can hate all you want but his record and his play speaks for its self!!

13 years ago '05        #156
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 155 155
^^im glad sum1 was bothered 2 say it coz i been skoolin cats 4 da past 2 weeks and its been gettin me kinda :sleepy: props

02-03-2006, 03:10 PM         #157
diamondwater04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuffyNuttz said
JUST LAST WEEK...YOU DUMB fu*k!!!! the last 2 seasons with ben starting at quarterack the steelers are 26-4 overall and 4-1 in the playoffs. hes not getting hype just for last week hes getting hype because hes good and won 3 road playoff games in a row and has taken his team to the afc championship game in his rookie year and to the superbowl in his second year...so you can hate all you want but his record and his play speaks for its self!!
Hey buddy.... Calm down there piper. :banghead: aint no use gettin all upset and beatin urself up about it...lol. i never said the steelers were some shyt. therefore im not hatin on the 26-4 record. but really..ben isnt the reason why they won all of there games. daym....at least be realistic about this whole convo.. the steelers D is tight across tha daym board..that is the main reason why they win. but sayin he is goin to slay the seahawks is a longshot. and for the record your the one soundin like a lil bi*ch....cryin bout what im sayin about "MR. Big Ben ". lol sorry guy, i didnt know u was gonna take it that hard. Gametime is sunday...we'll see.:rasta:

02-03-2006, 03:27 PM         #158
Javon Maurice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A yall i think the seahawks gona beat the steelers n Superbowl XL:applause:

13 years ago '05        #159
hext5 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
I'm wanting the steelers to win but i think the Seahawks are gonna pull it off
:(

02-03-2006, 06:01 PM         #160
pimpshit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers are taking this one

02-03-2006, 06:15 PM         #161
gangsta_4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha

steelers win 30 -3

or theyll win by 17 or more points

02-03-2006, 06:52 PM         #162
niloc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the question is, can seattle get it done without the 12th man? Home field advantage was huge for them, playing away, although on neutral turf, might be their demise

02-03-2006, 06:55 PM         #163
thugzmansion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers are deff gonna win the game all the way

02-03-2006, 07:47 PM         #164
NEVERTRIP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pittsburgh all the way. The "Bus" about to get a ring before he bounce.

13 years ago '04        #165
kibi007 
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
It's bout time the Seahawks puts Seattle on the map.

02-03-2006, 08:55 PM         #166
grillman6000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
steelers all the way....yeah homie! fo shizzle dawgy dogg

02-03-2006, 10:23 PM         #167
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Polamalu for super bowl mvp......anyone wanna bet

02-03-2006, 10:25 PM         #168
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way i hope bettis wins in Detroit...good to see a hometown boy win

02-03-2006, 10:30 PM         #169
reggiejj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got $100 on Seattle.

02-03-2006, 10:44 PM         #170
moorecrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go Seahawks

13 years ago '05        #171
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 OldeEnglish22oz said
damn i hate it when the Steelers fan act like the Seahawks aint even in Detroit..ya'll act like them boys in blue aint show up already? You think them muthafuccas just gon turn over and let ya'll have your way? No matter what stats you put up, no matter how good that team has played in previous games, that don't mean sh*t..Look at Carolina, them n*ggas came into Seattle with their heads high and their chest out...and they left with a loss.

Its good to have confidence...but to say, that ya'll already won, like the Seahawks are garbage or something, is just insaine..thats why they play the game...On Any Given Sunday homie....

Go HAWKS.
That's how Steelers fans act, Superbowl or not.

I want the Seahawks to win, but I don't think Hassleback has what it takes to beat the Steelers. Peyton, Carson, and Plummer couldn't do it, I don't see how Hassleback can. Seahawks don't have an explosive offense......no deep threat, which is key to beating the Steelers...but Troy Polamalu has a sore ankle so that might help the Seahawks. I think Alexander is overrated though, he needs to have a big game.

I want the Seahawks to win, but I feel the Steelers will win. I wanna see a good game, I hope it's not a dud.

02-04-2006, 02:06 AM         #172
MistahNonstop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the seahawks win, i hope it cheer them depressed a.ss seattlites up

13 years ago '05        #173
rprose 
space
space
$837 | Props total: 316 316
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
That's how Steelers fans act, Superbowl or not.

I want the Seahawks to win, but I don't think Hassleback has what it takes to beat the Steelers. Peyton, Carson, and Plummer couldn't do it, I don't see how Hassleback can. Seahawks don't have an explosive offense......no deep threat, which is key to beating the Steelers...but Troy Polamalu has a sore ankle so that might help the Seahawks. I think Alexander is overrated though, he needs to have a big game.

I want the Seahawks to win, but I feel the Steelers will win. I wanna see a good game, I hope it's not a dud.

Well Carson beat them once during the regular season and the only reason they lost in the playoffs is cause Carson got hurt on the second play of the game, possible a career ending knee injury, but I am sure you already knew that. That is the only reason the Bengles didnt beat them then go on to lose to the Colts who threw the game away to the Steelers anyway. I want the Hawks and its either gonna be a close game with the Hawks on top, or the Hawks are gonna show their DOMINANCE and that the NFC might be weak but they arent. MARK MY WORDS BIATCH!

13 years ago '05        #174
rprose 
space
space
 Mikey Names said
seattle is just not that good, they should have never made it past the redskins. It was an accident

It was an accident that we made it past the Redskins you are an ignorant fu*k stick that needs some teaching. Seattle tried to hand them the game and the fu*king Foreskins couldnt capatilize because of seattles Defense. If you didnt know (I was at the game) seattle held the 'Skins to under 60 yards total offense the first half. They also lost 3 fumbles in the game 2 in their own area. But the Hawks 2nd ranked redzone D stoped them to field goals and the Skins have a sh*tty kicker. Not to mention Santana Moss didnt do sh*t cause Marcuse "The Truf" Trufant shut his a.ss down but I am sure you knew that as well. And if you didnt notice our offense played pretty damn well for missing the MVP from the mid 1 quarter on. But its all good our back up Maurice Morris averages like 4.2 yards per carry. With all the said maybe you should brush up on your fu*kin NFL knowledge before you start popin off about sh*t you dont know about!

Seahawks 27
Steelers 21
(Maybe an OT game)

either way I am fu*kin amped for this game! POP pop POP!!!

13 years ago '05        #175
rprose 
space
space
 TuffyNuttz said
28th pass d in the league you left that sht out CUZ!!!!

HAVE U WATCHED THE fu*kIN PLAYOFFS. STEELERS HAVE GOT A LEAD WITH THE PASS THEN RAN THE BALL TO k!ll THE CLOCK...28th pass d in the league BIG BEN ALL DAY!!!
Yeah and I actually waint to the games you ignorant fu*k stick. Like I said in an earlier post our Secondary has been plagued with injuries and thats the only reason we have that rank. Ken Hamlin our starting saftey had a season ending skull crack. Dyson Broke a rib that put him out for 4 weeks. Trufant had a shifted disk in his back that put him out for 3 weeks and those three were all out during 3 weeks at the same time how the fu*k do you expect them to recover when they have their 3,4, and 5th string DB's in. Before you talk know what you are talking about. Oh yeah we had three down linemen against Carolina and still sacked Delhomme 2 with those three. Our D is better then you think. You might drive down the field but you are gonna have to go up against the 2nd best redzone D once you guys get close soooo good luck should be a fun game to watch.

most viewed right now
Nas Saved The Heat For His Own Label, Mass Appeal. Talk Shyt About Nasir All ..
79 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
fu-king With Her Probably Will Get You A Courthouse Appearance
41 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
New details about the Drake & Kendrick Lamar beef surface
171 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holly smokes - SOLE (GINUWINes 1st baby mother still looking like a da..
64 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
175 comments
11 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Look at Kawhi’s hands
46 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL white comedian amy schumer shows support for nfl player protests
101 comments
17 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
34 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA DONOVAN MITCHELL and JONAS JEREBKO are NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE :mjlmfao:
26 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Browns now have 10 picks in the 2019 NFL Draft
22 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake and Ja Rule 2 Different L's
32 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The DC Films Universe: All The Movies Coming Soon & In Development
27 comments
17 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside 1st Spiderman DLC is here
7 comments
13 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Saudi Officials Confirm Jamal Khashoggi Was Killed at Istanbul Consul..
32 comments
17 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I see your BBW and raise you a "BBW Fiesta"
17 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lana Del Rey fkcuing MGK
50 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Steve Harvey Just said the realest sh-t ever!
54 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Spanish Chicas in Blue, Please tell me they aint bad AF!
11 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - A BILLY A BILLY A BILLY, Mega Millions hits A BILLION!
63 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
26 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
!!!
PROV
Eddiemia07
Baron Davis
Tha Boss
Juliette DaBlok
Flippa Huxtable
strungout
Rule 336
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
anynameado
Youngshinebox
Rule 336
BlackDynamite
Binary
foshoVoodoo
SPdaGOAT
North Face

most viewed right now
online now  65
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
26 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  61
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
224 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  44
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
158 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside brynicholee 😍🍑👀👌
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside I married my best friend’s dad — and now I’m her stepmom
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
60 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside Let an OG speak Bun says Drake was out of pocket and Pusha did the ri..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside THE GAME Can't Pay The RENT! His Calabasas House Is In FORECLOSURE & ..
108 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy