most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose got this?
Pittsburgh Steelers! 227 57.61%
Seattle Seahawks! 167 42.39%
Voters: 394. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-29-2006, 11:39 PM         #61
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ajmac10 said:
No one can tell me that the seahawks are better than the bengals, the colts, and the broncos. The bus gets his ring at his home. F*ck a bunch of sea birds
im tellin u that. the bus gone get his tires flattened & the MVP, Alexander The Great, will shine once again. Why? HE A BAMA BOY, oh yeah and because the Seahawks are BETTER!
 01-29-2006, 11:48 PM         #62
platano_234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say the Steelers going to win the Superbowl
 01-29-2006, 11:49 PM         #63
alan-michael 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the game is gonna be decided in the closing minutes of the 4th...hopefully in favor of seattle
 12 years ago '06        #64
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
well Steelers good No doubt but when u got Hasselbeck and the League Mvp Shaun "the elephant" alexander Its hard to win Period so I got Seattle on this one Plus Seattle DEf is way UNDERRATED

My opinion

titan
 01-30-2006, 12:01 AM         #65
lilman22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'M GOING WIT THE SEAHAWKS. BUT I THINK STELLERS GOING TO GIVE THEM A HELLA OF A GAME. THEY WANT IT BAD TOO. bETTIS IS HOME BABY
 12 years ago '05        #66
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
 The Sorrow said:
Steelers win by 17

14 - 30 mark my words

This just shows how fu*kin stupid yall Steelers are a 17 point victory would me 14-31 you fu*k stick.
 12 years ago '06        #67
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Man Shaun gets Injuryied once and OMG HE SOFT Yea that Punk had the best offensive line But they didnt score 28 TDS and he ran all over Carolina so Shaun will continue the trend and 125 yd on the steelers and 2 tds
 12 years ago '05        #68
rprose 
space
space
 HamNEggs116 said:
Steelers make the Seahawks look like chumps, Alexander run for under 150 & Matt Hasselbeck throws 3 INTs
24-10 Steelers

Wow You are a moron if you think Alexander "The Great" rushing for under 150 yards is an acomplishment. Maybe if you hold him under 100 yards which is still going to be tough considering he averages 5.1 yards per carry. Not too mention he was the MVP! Oh yeah on to Matt. I am not sure if you realize that he only threw 9 interceptions all regular season on 449 attempts, and he has a TD to INT ration of 24/9.
yards atmp cmplt tds int Lngst Rating
Ben Roethlisberger PIT 2385 268 168 17 9 85 98.6
Matt Hasselbeck SEA 3459 449 294 24 9 56 98.2

Hmm less attempts and same ammount of INTS ohh and what do you know less attemps which gives you a worse ratio especially with 17 tds...aint that a bi*ch.

This isnt going to be a blowout. This is going to be a Defensive struggle close game that goes to seattle by 3-7 points and thats that. Bring whatever verbal a.ssault you steeler queers got cause I am a statbook waiting to opened bi*ches!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #69
rprose 
space
space
 Shakur195 said:
I don't think their secondary is THAT great. They were 24th I think in the league for passing yards allowed.

I just hope Ben plays like he's been playing!

Go Steelers!

YEAH THEY WERE 24th CAUSE THEIR SECONDARY WAS HURT FOR 8 OF THE 16 GAMES DURING THE REGULAR SEASON. I AM NOT SURE IF YOU STEELER FANS SAW US SHUT DOWN STEVE SMITH AND SANTANA MOSS THIS YEAR BUT THEY DID AND IN THE PLAYOFFS SO LEARN WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE YOU POP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OUR SECONDARY HAD 16 INTS ON THE SEASON!!!!!! steelers only had 15 which means ours is what...OHHHH YEAH BETTER THEN YOURS.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE.... SEAHAWKS HAD 120 LESS PENALTY YARDS THEN THE STEELERS THIS YEAR AND IF YOU DONT THINK THAT MATTERS YOU EVEN MORE RETARDED THEN I THOUGHT
 01-30-2006, 12:57 AM         #70
lilman22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LIKE I SAID MR. SHAWN ALEXANDER. MUST STEP UP HIS GAME B/C STEELERS DEFENSE IS SOME BEAST
 01-30-2006, 01:53 AM         #71
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hawks will fu*k the what's the name of that team over :D
 01-30-2006, 04:50 AM         #72
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zuhaltern said:
Maybe a lot of people in this thread are sayin the Seahawks are gonna win but we all know according to the national media and most people we are the underdogs. But most of the sh*t I saw on TV and heard from people they are all sayin the same sh*t they play in the NFC they haven't played anybody good. They won't be able to stop Pitts run game and thats gonna open up the pass and can Shaun run on Pitt the media don't think so. But yall who are picking the Steelers and sayin we have no chance this and that you seen us play two games. The Seahawks can and will stop the Steelers run how you might ask they only let one player rush for over 100yds on them all year and it took him until almost the end of overtime to get it, they are ranked 5th in the NFL in rush D and peaking at the right time and they have faced and shutdown better rushing teams. Only giving up 16.9 ppg Pit just a little better at 16.1 basically equal. Seahawks have the number 1 scoring offense in the nfl scoring a little over 28 ppg. So to some all this up Seattle has the number 1 scoring offense and number 3 scoring defense The Steelers got the number 9 scoring offense and number 3 scoring defense. I know these are regular season numbers but thats about the only way you can compare these two teams cause Seattle beat the sh*t outta teams they played in the playoffs and so did the Steelers. So as you can see Seattle got way better numbers on the offense side of the ball and they are equal on the defensive side of the ball. So thats why Seattle got this.

PS we aint scared of the rush yall keep talkin about walter jones and hutch will put the Steelers line in there place and the Seahawks got the most Sacks in the NFL this season so yall should be scared. 27-20 Seahawks.

in all your stats you forgot the HAWKS are 28th in the league against the pass...big ben all day!!!
 01-30-2006, 04:54 AM         #73
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rprose said:
YEAH THEY WERE 24th CAUSE THEIR SECONDARY WAS HURT FOR 8 OF THE 16 GAMES DURING THE REGULAR SEASON. I AM NOT SURE IF YOU STEELER FANS SAW US SHUT DOWN STEVE SMITH AND SANTANA MOSS THIS YEAR BUT THEY DID AND IN THE PLAYOFFS SO LEARN WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE YOU POP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OUR SECONDARY HAD 16 INTS ON THE SEASON!!!!!! steelers only had 15 which means ours is what...OHHHH YEAH BETTER THEN YOURS.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE.... SEAHAWKS HAD 120 LESS PENALTY YARDS THEN THE STEELERS THIS YEAR AND IF YOU DONT THINK THAT MATTERS YOU EVEN MORE RETARDED THEN I THOUGHT
yall did shut down steve smith...BUT, jake delhome was terrible that game yall had 4 guys on him and delhome was still throwing the ball to him. also they were down to their 4th running back. and u get no respect for shutting down the redskins offense...you beat the redskins and the panthers. the steelers beat the bengals (#3 seed) the colts (#1 Seed) and broncos (#2 seed.) the seahawks have not been hit like they will be on sunday.
 12 years ago '05        #74
X2jd2x 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 0 0
imma have to go with Steelers
 12 years ago '04        #75
petercockroach 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
 Stillers said:
Steelers will win this easily. Alexander will get injured, the Bus will fumble again, but the Steelers will romp. 33 to 17
I don't know how you have a Pittsburgh avatar and still be so ignorant. Bettis is not a fumbler. One bad fumble and now you have him pegged?
 01-30-2006, 08:46 AM         #76
albundy2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you beat the number 1,2,&3 seed. You have to win the superbowl. I think big ben might have a bad game like last year afc championship and the bus will f up with all this talk about going back to home.
End of the Day
ben 18-29 268 yd. 2td. 3int.
bettis 15 rhs. 63 yd. 0td. 2fmles.

seattle 30- pitt- 17
 01-30-2006, 10:26 AM         #77
MrServon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta see the steelers take this one... this is bettis last chance at a superbowl... top 5 rusher of all time deserves it more than anyone in the game. Bill Cowher deserves a superbowl too. He was there back in 96 Im from the northwest fresh coast so either way it will be good
 12 years ago '04        #78
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
Steelers 14-7. I think the bus is going to get his ring and gracefully bow out!
 01-30-2006, 11:56 AM         #79
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 albundy2004 said:
you beat the number 1,2,&3 seed. You have to win the superbowl. I think big ben might have a bad game like last year afc championship and the bus will f up with all this talk about going back to home.
End of the Day
ben 18-29 268 yd. 2td. 3int.
bettis 15 rhs. 63 yd. 0td. 2fmles.

seattle 30- pitt- 17

wow all you saying seatle is going to score 30 or more crack me the fu*k up! the steelers play D what part of that dont u understand...and saying ben will have a bad game. eveyone has counted him out b4 every playoff game this year and he shut everyone up look for him to do the same to your bi*ch a.ss!! and bettis 2 fumbles. have u ever watched a football game in your life????? or are u just a fu*kin retard??? dude fumbled 2 times in a year not in one season 2 times in a calendar year. make sure you have one ounce of knowlegde about the game of football before you start talking sh*t on here u dumb motherfu*ker!!! and just so you know since it doesnt seem like you have ever watched a pro football game u have the steelers down for 5 turnovers just between bettis and ben. if 2 players account for 5 turnovers in a superbowl they wont put up 17 points and they will give up more points than 30. but like i said you dont know d*ck about football so anything you say gets no credit!

Last edited by TuffyNuttz; 01-30-2006 at 12:03 PM..
 01-30-2006, 02:03 PM         #80
C.Zuniga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pittsburg Steelers will win!
Home         

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy