SUPERBOWL XL: (6) Pittsburgh Steelers VS. (1) Seattle Seahawks

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose got this?
Pittsburgh Steelers! 227 57.61%
Seattle Seahawks! 167 42.39%
Voters: 394. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
***STEELERSS******
....wil be a very interesting game tho
 12 years ago '05        #22
nukchristo 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 16 16
seahawks win. tatupu is gonna have one of his best days. and they the best in the red zone.
 12 years ago '06        #23
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
I Got The Seahawks By At Least 2 Td's!!! Seahawks Fah Life Baby!!!!!!!!!:d :d
 01-28-2006, 07:12 PM         #24
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats with people sayin the hawks are gonna put up 31 or win by 14. have you not watched the playoffs at all? or maybe u just didnt see the afc playoffs. the steelers are putting up points and and not giving them up. i understand saying the hawks are going to win because its the superbowl both teams are very good and have a chance to win. but i would like to know what facts make u think the steelers will get blown out? i think it will be a defensive game for the most part. but the hawks are 28th in the league in pass defense so if ben plays like he has in the past 3 games i like the steelers chances to put up some points. i think if you stop alexander you stop the hawks. but i am going on the game against the skins they almost lost bc he was out. and the skins had a rotten offense and almost pulled it off. i was impressed at how they shut down steve smith and the panthers. but they had their 4th running back in and the run was not a threat so they were able to double up on smith all game. ill say steelers take a close one 20-14
 01-28-2006, 07:23 PM         #25
dhunda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TuffyNuttz said:
whats with people sayin the hawks are gonna put up 31 or win by 14. have you not watched the playoffs at all? or maybe u just didnt see the afc playoffs. the steelers are putting up points and and not giving them up. i understand saying the hawks are going to win because its the superbowl both teams are very good and have a chance to win. but i would like to know what facts make u think the steelers will get blown out? i think it will be a defensive game for the most part. but the hawks are 28th in the league in pass defense so if ben plays like he has in the past 3 games i like the steelers chances to put up some points. i think if you stop alexander you stop the hawks. but i am going on the game against the skins they almost lost bc he was out. and the skins had a rotten offense and almost pulled it off. i was impressed at how they shut down steve smith and the panthers. but they had their 4th running back in and the run was not a threat so they were able to double up on smith all game. ill say steelers take a close one 20-14
Seahawks are the underdog in this one...jus wait till next weekend well se who winds and who doesnt..its gonna be a reall interesting game
 12 years ago '04        #26
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i don't understand all the people saying the seahawks, but only 2 people have voted for them... haha
 12 years ago '04        #27
geezy the reaL 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
seahawks win
close game

they deserve it
 01-29-2006, 01:31 AM         #28
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
i don't understand all the people saying the seahawks, but only 2 people have voted for them... haha
Maybe a lot of people in this thread are sayin the Seahawks are gonna win but we all know according to the national media and most people we are the underdogs. But most of the sh*t I saw on TV and heard from people they are all sayin the same sh*t they play in the NFC they haven't played anybody good. They won't be able to stop Pitts run game and thats gonna open up the pass and can Shaun run on Pitt the media don't think so. But yall who are picking the Steelers and sayin we have no chance this and that you seen us play two games. The Seahawks can and will stop the Steelers run how you might ask they only let one player rush for over 100yds on them all year and it took him until almost the end of overtime to get it, they are ranked 5th in the NFL in rush D and peaking at the right time and they have faced and shutdown better rushing teams. Only giving up 16.9 ppg Pit just a little better at 16.1 basically equal. Seahawks have the number 1 scoring offense in the nfl scoring a little over 28 ppg. So to some all this up Seattle has the number 1 scoring offense and number 3 scoring defense The Steelers got the number 9 scoring offense and number 3 scoring defense. I know these are regular season numbers but thats about the only way you can compare these two teams cause Seattle beat the sh*t outta teams they played in the playoffs and so did the Steelers. So as you can see Seattle got way better numbers on the offense side of the ball and they are equal on the defensive side of the ball. So thats why Seattle got this.

PS we aint scared of the rush yall keep talkin about walter jones and hutch will put the Steelers line in there place and the Seahawks got the most Sacks in the NFL this season so yall should be scared. 27-20 Seahawks.

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 01-29-2006 at 01:36 AM..
 12 years ago '06        #29
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Lets Go STEELERS!!!!
 01-29-2006, 03:26 AM         #30
siccmadeinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steel Curtain winnin it. 28-14. Sean Alexander rush 22 attempts 80 yds.
 01-29-2006, 09:30 AM         #31
ADA 154 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man hate to say it but seattle got this.
 01-29-2006, 09:30 AM         #32
HamNEggs116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers make the Seahawks look like chumps, Alexander run for under 150 & Matt Hasselbeck throws 3 INTs
24-10 Steelers
 12 years ago '04        #33
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
Seahawks! Is going to take it to the house!
 12 years ago '04        #34
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
Stillllllllaaaaaaaazzzzzzzz!!!!!!!
31-23
 01-29-2006, 11:45 AM         #35
DCMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seahawks.
 12 years ago '05        #36
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
joey porter was right...there are alot of ppl jumpin on the steelers bandwagon

:applause: RAIDERS & STEELERS from the age of 4 - ??? :applause:

steelers got superbowl 40 folks
 01-29-2006, 12:20 PM         #37
kpcustoms 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HamNEggs116 said:
Steelers make the Seahawks look like chumps, Alexander run for under 150 & Matt Hasselbeck throws 3 INTs
24-10 Steelers
if hasselback throws 3 interceptions is game over for seahawks. he will just throw some deep bombs to senaca wallace.
 12 years ago '05        #38
HolidayStylez 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
It's gonna be a good game. I know it's gonna be CRAZY here in the D. I want the Steelers to win doe...
 12 years ago '06        #39
SuPeRxHyPHY 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
Ayo Seahawks Wins 100-00 aite I'm from the Seatown and I have been waiting to see the seahawks take this win sooo the pit fans arm pit fans yo get outta here mayne cuz the Seahawks got it on Lock and yall cant do sh*t
 01-29-2006, 02:41 PM         #40
Lilbambino718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Dissagree complety f*uck the seahawks
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago