Jr Mafia/Bad Boy + Lil Cease beat down Jimmy Jones while Cam does an Olympic Dash

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-26-2006, 07:02 PM         #41
703souljah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man on the real cam been rapped bout this sh*t a while back forgot what song it was on where he talked bout get jumped n he rap that he came back next week n did some sh*t but i ain't really a cam fan so i don't know what songs it was on but im sure one of yal know what im talkin bout
 01-26-2006, 07:28 PM         #42
Celtics3Four  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't no fu*kin groupie, The Roc>>>Dipset

BUT

20 dudes vs. 2?

WTF IS THAT DUDE SUPPOSED TO DO, BEAT UP 20 GUYS?

also

BEING "STREET" DON'T MATTER, WHY RISK GETTING POUNDED INTO A COMA OR death, HE ACTUALLY GOT A CAREER, THESE DUDES GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

Grow up, people. There's a difference between fair, unbiased comments and comments made by groupies.
 01-26-2006, 07:29 PM         #43
703souljah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a Harlem thing dog, you'll clash with Mobsters (uptown)
Remember me? Got jumped on TNT (what's beef?)
Next week, back pump TNT (what's beef?)

i don't know but for some reason when i first heard this song i heard people talkin bout him gettin jumped as some basketball game i never heard or saw anything bout it again but i just remembered bout these lyrics
 12 years ago '04        #44
joeycrakk 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0

thats the link i didnt think it was real
 01-26-2006, 09:31 PM         #45
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 703souljah said:
It's a Harlem thing dog, you'll clash with Mobsters (uptown)
Remember me? Got jumped on TNT (what's beef?)
Next week, back pump TNT (what's beef?)

i don't know but for some reason when i first heard this song i heard people talkin bout him gettin jumped as some basketball game i never heard or saw anything bout it again but i just remembered bout these lyrics

yep..that's it.
 12 years ago '04        #46
sizrupdrank 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 logicalkid said:
Theres a new dvd out called Cocain City Vol 4. They got footage of the Bad Boy vs some harlem team bball game that happened about 2 years ago. The game is going on then all of a sudden you see this kid from Junior Mafia zero in on Jim Jones and knock him the **** out with one punch. I mean this ***** ate Jim Jones face, one punch, all you see is that ****in leather vest he be wearing hit the ground. Cam trys to jump in, some other kid turns towards Cam like "WHAT", Cam turned around and did the 100 yard dash outta there while Jim Jones is taking a nap on the court . LOL. Lil Cease is on the dvd pausing the footage and talking about it while he's pointing out whats happening. At one point while them Junior Mafia *****z is chasing *****z off of the court, lil Cease pauses the dvd and says look at Cam hinding behind some of the players,, lol. This ***** Cam was peeking out from behind a ball player while Jim Jones and all them *****z get chased off of the court... LOL

It's definately them b/c i was at that game but when it happened it was so many people running around it was hard to see who was actually getting pounded out, but this **** is on dvd now!

How can Brooklyn *****z pound out Jim Jones and chase Cam and half of Harlem off the court in Harlem? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I seen it with my own eyes... You think you can jump JZ in Brooklyn or Nas in QB and get out alive? Hell no!!!

My New York *****z go get that ****, it's called Cocaine City Vol 4, it hits the hoods today

got this from the nas bbs....

Lmao when you said seen a leather vest fall :lol
 12 years ago '04        #47
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Hell naw thats fu*ked up, cam is dead wrong. If yo boy getting jumped you just gonna watch him get his a.ss whooped, atleast he could have showed some loyalty thats suppose to be yo right hand man, and you hiding & to make it no better in your own borough you claim you run, you know. Pull ya skirt down B foreal, & jim jones talkin tuff as hell all the time you would think he was a knock pro or somethin, but somebody tucked that n*gga in early with 1 punch. n*ggas is lame straight up, but yea brooklyn n*ggas look grimey & queens n*ggas like they always skimming and sh*t lol don't take affense to that yall.

Last edited by J. Jones04; 01-27-2006 at 09:22 AM..
 01-27-2006, 10:47 AM         #48
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Case closed on Dipset!
 12 years ago '04        #49
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 JGothoz said:
damn who tucked jimmy in
LOL LOL
 12 years ago '04        #50
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 1 1
did u know cam had a scholarship to play ball at syracuse

but thats wack
 12 years ago '05        #51
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
i gotta see this sh*t... it's gonna hurt dipset rep a lil bit but not that much
 12 years ago '04        #52
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3842 3842
 BigL4Life said:
this sh*t gotta b real cause i read an interview wit cam and cam said that dame called him up tellin him jay was tryin 2 get the footage of them gettin jumped(must b this) and pics of jim jones at catholic school, 4 the i declare war concert

yup fo sho on that
 12 years ago '06        #53
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
Yeah, JM jumped Cam and Jimmy at the Rucker, that game was featured on a special on TNT or so I heard. Cam even spoke on it talkin' bout it was like 15 on 2 and that when he came back with a pistol all them n*ggas was ghost:rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #54
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
so has anyone upped this shti yet?
 01-28-2006, 05:36 AM         #55
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is this bullsh*t. more dipset haterS? Has any of you even seen the footage or you just talkin? Damn that would suck for cam. but im sayin if jay even wanted any footage why would he be having a hardtime getting it if another DVD already has it?

Last edited by DirtyHarry; 01-28-2006 at 05:42 AM..
 01-28-2006, 05:50 AM         #56
The Miz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sleeping on the court part was funny
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy