Jr Mafia/Bad Boy + Lil Cease beat down Jimmy Jones while Cam does an Olympic Dash

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-25-2006, 05:32 AM         #1
10764 pageviews
56 comments

logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jr Mafia/Bad Boy + Lil Cease beat down Jimmy Jones while Cam does an Olympic Dash

Theres a new dvd out called Cocain City Vol 4. They got footage of the Bad Boy vs some harlem team bball game that happened about 2 years ago. The game is going on then all of a sudden you see this kid from Junior Mafia zero in on Jim Jones and knock him the **** out with one punch. I mean this ***** ate Jim Jones face, one punch, all you see is that ****in leather vest he be wearing hit the ground. Cam trys to jump in, some other kid turns towards Cam like "WHAT", Cam turned around and did the 100 yard dash outta there while Jim Jones is taking a nap on the court . LOL. Lil Cease is on the dvd pausing the footage and talking about it while he's pointing out whats happening. At one point while them Junior Mafia *****z is chasing *****z off of the court, lil Cease pauses the dvd and says look at Cam hinding behind some of the players,, lol. This ***** Cam was peeking out from behind a ball player while Jim Jones and all them *****z get chased off of the court... LOL

It's definately them b/c i was at that game but when it happened it was so many people running around it was hard to see who was actually getting pounded out, but this **** is on dvd now!

How can Brooklyn *****z pound out Jim Jones and chase Cam and half of Harlem off the court in Harlem? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I seen it with my own eyes... You think you can jump JZ in Brooklyn or Nas in QB and get out alive? Hell no!!!

My New York *****z go get that ****, it's called Cocaine City Vol 4, it hits the hoods today

got this from the nas bbs....

56 comments for "Jr Mafia/Bad Boy + Lil Cease beat down Jimmy Jones while Cam does an Olympic Dash"

12 years ago '05        #2
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
this sh*t gotta b real cause i read an interview wit cam and cam said that dame called him up tellin him jay was tryin 2 get the footage of them gettin jumped(must b this) and pics of jim jones at catholic school, 4 the i declare war concert
 12 years ago '04        #3
Imfamous 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 0 0
^^^yea that's true he did...
 01-25-2006, 10:28 AM         #4
Ramazed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol whats with al these rappers releasin dvds now.
 12 years ago '04        #5
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
How many times have I came on here and told y'all them Harlem n*ggaz ain't fu*kin with NO Brooklyn n*ggaz. Y'all thought I was just sayin that sh*t because I'm from Brooklyn. Nah! We may not be the flossy rich drug dealers, but we control the yard... believe that!
 01-25-2006, 10:47 AM         #6
EnTeRtHeLiQuId  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's hilarious, Jimmy Jones don't want none. And Cam... well Cam's been a bi*ch.
 12 years ago '05        #7
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
we'll see how this plays out.
 01-25-2006, 11:07 AM         #8
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay and Cease are cool, there were even talks of him joining the Roc back in the day, he did a couple songs with them, i know one was on MADE; this is probably more the reason Cam doesn't like Jay then whatever reasons Cam says

Dame brings in Cam, and then Jay talks about signing Cease, that's pretty much a slap in the face if you ask me
 12 years ago '05        #9
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,705 | Props total: 2339 2339
@ cam doin the 100-metere dash
J.I.M.M.Y
 01-25-2006, 12:42 PM         #10
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there a link to this? i thought you are from england. you made the trip to harlem to see that game?
 01-25-2006, 12:43 PM         #11
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said someone else posted it on a nas bbs, read the last line
 01-25-2006, 12:44 PM         #12
mcnasty81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh ok
 12 years ago '04        #13
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
they got jumped 2yrs ago and we r now just hearing about it? and it was just jim and cam getn rolled on by 20 n*ggaz!
 12 years ago '05        #14
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
lol @ a jim on the ground taking a nap
 01-25-2006, 12:54 PM         #15
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at dipset groupies defending cam... I wouldnt leave a friend to get fu*ked up i'd die for friends cam's a bi*ch
 01-25-2006, 12:59 PM         #16
Dj J-One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll Peep It When I can Cop It.
 01-25-2006, 01:15 PM         #17
Younghovi2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm where is your man kufi smacker now........
 01-25-2006, 01:35 PM         #18
Qwes1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mann Werd, Woah he got knocked the F--k out huh?
 12 years ago '05        #19
icegrill 
space
space
$654 | Props total: 7 7
i remember my cousin tellin' me this...Cam's gettin' suspect 'cause i remember he and Blinky Blink went at Canibus, but i only hear Blinky Blink rumbled Canibus..i didn't hear nothin' 'bout Cam doin' anything...i don't know if it happened in office or at a listening party...then the concert sh*t on Smack, but i understand that he could get sued but damn...sh*t is crazy

Last edited by icegrill; 01-25-2006 at 01:47 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #20
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
Can anyone one UP some footage of this?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy