Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin [Booklet] (Pics) HILARIOUS!!

most viewed right now
 111
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-17-2006, 06:07 AM         #121
mo_pleasure 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said:
HOLY sh*t, 50 SUPPORTED GEORGE BUSH! HE'S NOT REAL, HE'S NOT BLACK, HE'S A bi*ch BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!!! fu*k outta here.

co-sign
 04-17-2006, 06:13 AM         #122
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every n*gga in here... thats fallen 4 that sh*t.. exposes himself as a DUMB white heading from 1 d*ck 2 another d*ck kind a groupy..

LOL at Game saying G-unot outsells G-unit.. LMAO..

i see n*ggaz wearing G-unit all the fu*king time..
i NEVER saw 1 dude with a G-unot shirt...

The soundtrack went platinum... so game sonned himself with that also...
Look at him saying all that sh*t flopped... etc etc.. that sh*t didnt flop..
why dont hee try to bring all that sh*t to the market.. 50 did pretty good with these marketings..

game is MAD, lol

Look at the SISQO SUN hidden behind his NWA tat, haha

and when Game says the movie flopped 4 beging at #4 that means he expected that he would go #1 ...
this sh*t aint no lord of the rings.. the movie didnt flopped.. especcialy cause he didnt got played everywhere... and it was BLACK Gangsta kind a movie,. dumb idiot...

These statement dont make any sence.. he just proving himself as a 50 groupy cryin lil bi*ch.. tryin to hate on everything 50 is working with..

like that new cat said it... while 50 is making hollywood movies.. he is in his backyard... lil a lil bi*ch.. ( knowing he aint home) tryin to steal a basketball RIM???

i dont need to say any more..
 04-17-2006, 07:08 AM         #123
BlazeA50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone notice how they spell "loses" as "looses"?
 04-17-2006, 07:14 AM         #124
ScranyHater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Did Come To Realize That The f*g**t Singing Is Not On The Radio That Much Anymore.
 12 years ago '05        #125
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
lol @ loc's posts
 04-17-2006, 09:37 AM         #126
pesci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talk about being on somebod's d*ck, damn i dont like either camps but game looks like a douche doing all this sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #127
Kaotic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
haha spider loc 'discovering the internet'

game ethered them all even tho i still listen 2 g unit
 12 years ago '05        #128
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Classefied said:
every n*gga in here... thats fallen 4 that sh*t.. exposes himself as a DUMB white heading from 1 d*ck 2 another d*ck kind a groupy..

LOL at Game saying G-unot outsells G-unit.. LMAO..

i see n*ggaz wearing G-unit all the fu*king time..
i NEVER saw 1 dude with a G-unot shirt...

The soundtrack went platinum... so game sonned himself with that also...
Look at him saying all that sh*t flopped... etc etc.. that sh*t didnt flop..
why dont hee try to bring all that sh*t to the market.. 50 did pretty good with these marketings..

game is MAD, lol

Look at the SISQO SUN hidden behind his NWA tat, haha

and when Game says the movie flopped 4 beging at #4 that means he expected that he would go #1 ...
this sh*t aint no lord of the rings.. the movie didnt flopped.. especcialy cause he didnt got played everywhere... and it was BLACK Gangsta kind a movie,. dumb idiot...

These statement dont make any sence.. he just proving himself as a 50 groupy cryin lil bi*ch.. tryin to hate on everything 50 is working with..

like that new cat said it... while 50 is making hollywood movies.. he is in his backyard... lil a lil bi*ch.. ( knowing he aint home) tryin to steal a basketball RIM???

i dont need to say any more..
i'll never understand why chumps are so passionate about some bullshuit that doesnt concern them...i mean damn u think they care about u...u idiots are basically the number of sales they keep talkin sh*t about get ya lives together damn! and i kno alot of ppl like u kaotic
 04-17-2006, 10:14 AM         #129
anticon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 years ago '06        #130
CoNNECTICUT 
space
avatar space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
banks was slippin, i hope he wasnt planning on dropping that as an album. cuz that sh*t was nothing but a mixtape.
 12 years ago '06        #131
vic20dipset 
space
avatar space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 Classefied said:
i see n*ggaz wearing G-unit all the fu*king time..
i NEVER saw 1 dude with a G-unot shirt...
..
ALOT OF PEOPLE WEAR THOSE G-UNOT SHIRTS OUT HERE IN CALI... AND I EVEN SEEN LIL WAYNE SPORT IT OUT @ AN AWARDS SHOW... ONLY THE JR. HIGH KIDS WEAR G-UNIT
 04-17-2006, 12:55 PM         #132
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ LOL at you

than you never went to a club fool..

haha..

go to a club and see how many n*ggaz is wearing that sh*t..
 12 years ago '06        #133
vic20dipset 
space
avatar space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 Classefied said:
^^ LOL at you

than you never went to a club fool..

haha..

go to a club and see how many n*ggaz is wearing that sh*t..
I GO TO CLUBS... I CAN GUARANTEE U ASK ANYONE FROM CALI AND THEY'LL TELL U THAT G-UNOT SHIRTS SELL MORE THAN G-UNIT CLOTHING
 04-17-2006, 01:01 PM         #134
AesopAlphabet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G Unottttt
 04-17-2006, 01:05 PM         #135
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k outahere.. mayb in your neighberhood..


i Never saw 1 dude with a g-unot shirt..

while i see G-unit as much as i see.. another hiphop brand
 04-17-2006, 01:07 PM         #136
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game clowning gunit hard, but game is a hollywood thug to, i mean:

change of heart
butterfly tattoo
dissing people like jay-z, and the next day apologize..

etcetc
 04-17-2006, 01:22 PM         #137
_SaXoN_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit is done
 04-17-2006, 01:23 PM         #138
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaotic said:
haha spider loc 'discovering the internet'

game ethered them all even tho i still listen 2 g unit
stop saying ethered them, that sh*t hasn't happened. YES game has came hard at them but far from ether level.
 12 years ago '06        #139
vic20dipset 
space
avatar space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 Classefied said:
fu*k outahere.. mayb in your neighberhood..


i Never saw 1 dude with a g-unot shirt..

while i see G-unit as much as i see.. another hiphop brand
MAYBE CAUSE U BE OUT THERE IN QUEENS... OUT HERE IN CALI MOSTLY EVERY ONE BE ROCKIN THEM G-UNOT SHIRTS... MAYBE CAUSE GAME REPS CALI...
 12 years ago '05        #140
daduif 
space
avatar space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
sum of dem sh*ts are garbage.. sont blieve everytin on a beef mixtape..

game jsut hating cos he pussied out when fif started beefn with joe and jada..

sh*ts pathetic
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy