Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin [Booklet] (Pics) HILARIOUS!!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
DawuD 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 0 0
that is some funny ish
 12 years ago '04        #102
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
 tweedle- said:
By calling him Lame your proving your a gunit groupie.

Of course his singles sold with 50 Cent on them, the buzz around 50 was/is huge when it comes to selling records, to deny it, thats stupid but that doesnt mean they are the best songs on his album. The only songs with 50 on were how we do, westside story and hate it or love it.

Westside Story - 50 was only on the hook, hardly had a big part init and this was never released with a video.

How We Do - Was a hot song when it came out, it done good, both were good on it, except that 50 line 50 uh bently uh, that was wack.

Hate it or love it - Was a huge single, both played apart init, I thought it was sh*t tho.

Dreams - 50 wasnt on this, this got mad play.

Put you on the Game - Wicked song but was ignored.

Noones saying 50 didnt have a part to play in Games success but to say he wrote Games album is stupid, their styles are totally different.
PLEASE STOP BEIN A GAME GROUPIE 4 5 MINS BEFORE YOU MAKE A STATEMENT NO ONE SAID 50 WROTE HIS ABLUM BUT THE n*gga CRYIN ON 300 BARS '50 AINT WRITEMY sh*t' HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO SAY IT FOR A n*gga TO GET A POINT IF A n*gga GOTTA KEP STRESSIN IT THAT sh*t SEEM SUSPECT TO ME
 01-30-2006, 07:03 PM         #103
Smoke4538 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, Im glad somebody else knows how fake them G Unit n*ggas are. You see what happens when a ho a.ss n*gga like 50 tries to fu*k with a real n*gga like Game. Let this be a lesson to all the commercial, "I wish I was a gansta" , rappers.

But this sh*t is fuuny though.

Holla At Me.
 01-30-2006, 07:11 PM         #104
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-50 cent supports george bush

what the fu*k?
i have no reason to believe that, but goddamn. whats his reasoning?
 12 years ago '05        #105
dblockallday  OP
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 durdysoufpleya said:
-50 cent supports george bush

what the fu*k?
i have no reason to believe that, but goddamn. whats his reasoning?
50 made a comment one time defending bush about the kanye west statement
 01-30-2006, 11:51 PM         #106
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
Ok for the dumbass who knows nothin westside was games first single you dumbass fu*ker im on no ones d*ck dreams got no fu*kin airplay and for this dumbass do you knowledge chruch for thugs is a 50 hook And corect me if im wrong who came out withthe diss track 1st dumb a.ss

YOU GAME d*ckRYDERS MAKE ME SICK ESPICALLY TWEEDLE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT NOTHIN NOTHIN DUMBASS MUST OF BEEN CUS I DISSED HIS IDOL WELL GUESS WHAT YOUR IDOL IS A FRUAD LIVE WIT IT
So show me the video for Westside Story, oh wait there isnt one. Dreams got played everywhere, maybe not where you are but where I did it was played everywhere. I dont know what version you got but I dont hear no 50 on the hook of Church for thugs. LMAO @ Game being my idol, you funny kid. I dont care if Games a fraud, why would I care? You 50 groupies make me laugh
 01-30-2006, 11:53 PM         #107
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
PLEASE STOP BEIN A GAME GROUPIE 4 5 MINS BEFORE YOU MAKE A STATEMENT NO ONE SAID 50 WROTE HIS ABLUM BUT THE n*gga CRYIN ON 300 BARS '50 AINT WRITEMY sh*t' HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO SAY IT FOR A n*gga TO GET A POINT IF A n*gga GOTTA KEP STRESSIN IT THAT sh*t SEEM SUSPECT TO ME
Turn the caps lock off son, you seem mad. Scroll up the thread little man, you will see that someone did say 50 wrote Games album. I dont care if Game says 2034325 times and I never said Game didnt say it, I was simply replying to a groupie, like yourself that 50 never wrote it. Tell us why you mad
 12 years ago '04        #108
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
So show me the video for Westside Story, oh wait there isnt one. Dreams got played everywhere, maybe not where you are but where I did it was played everywhere. I dont know what version you got but I dont hear no 50 on the hook of Church for thugs. LMAO @ Game being my idol, you funny kid. I dont care if Games a fraud, why would I care? You 50 groupies make me laugh

im guessin you havent seen beef 3 or done any research on the beef go watch beef 3 look on the interenet about the beef than holla at me youngin
 12 years ago '04        #109
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Turn the caps lock off son, you seem mad. Scroll up the thread little man, you will see that someone did say 50 wrote Games album. I dont care if Game says 2034325 times and I never said Game didnt say it, I was simply replying to a groupie, like yourself that 50 never wrote it. Tell us why you mad
Dog statements and facts dont make you NO groupie it makes you someone with common sense that tryes to state a fact you son are a groupie ya self you on game d*ck so hard you cant let nobody state facts its funny ignorance is bliss so i guess you happy lmao :banghead: just keep doin what the smiles does
 01-31-2006, 09:44 PM         #110
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
Dog statements and facts dont make you NO groupie it makes you someone with common sense that tryes to state a fact you son are a groupie ya self you on game d*ck so hard you cant let nobody state facts its funny ignorance is bliss so i guess you happy lmao :banghead: just keep doin what the smiles does
What facts? You said noone said 50 wrote Games album, they did, go reread the thread and have a look. So that wasnt a fact.

I never denied Game was going on about it, nor do I care.

youngsiz said:
im guessin you havent seen beef 3 or done any research on the beef go watch beef 3 look on the interenet about the beef than holla at me youngin
I have beef 3, theres no video for Westside Story. Dreams got played everywhere, maybe not where your at but where Im at it did. I still dont hear 50 on the hook of Church for thugs, so whos the one denying facts now?

I still dont care if Games a fraud why would I? Aslong as his next album aint about this gunit beef and sounds good then why would I care?

Why you bringing up Beef 3, it hasnt backed up any statement you have made. Stop making sh*t up to try and defend your favourite rapper.
 01-31-2006, 09:57 PM         #111
RoddyRowdyPiper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by shakobe
Total Posts: 2,066 (16.39 posts per day) shut the fu*k up puss boy coochie n*gga
Shakobe Sonnin Dat f*g**t Tipz
 01-31-2006, 10:02 PM         #112
NightstrykerX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

lmao at spider loc throwin up c's wit red on.. fake a.ss crab...
 01-31-2006, 10:06 PM         #113
NightstrykerX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao "3622 Members" in spider locs forum.. sad...
 01-31-2006, 10:34 PM         #114
Loco_Wyte_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
Man, research these nutz lil homie. Because u feeding into this industry bullsh*t... Beef 3? DO research? do urself a favor and research on some real sh*t lil homie, go read a book and study Dr martin luther king jr movement u bum a.ss fool.
 04-17-2006, 12:08 AM         #115
bluebaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shakobe said:
Total Posts: 2,066 (16.39 posts per day)
dats sad no life 16.39 posts per day git outta her
 04-17-2006, 12:29 AM         #116
Crack Smoka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahhahahahhahahah OMG hahahha spider loc breaks internet postin record
 04-17-2006, 12:33 AM         #117
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old but still funny... props
 12 years ago '05        #118
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
funny stuff

lmaooo @ 50 supportin Bush

lol @ spider loc's internet gang-banging
 12 years ago '05        #119
dblockallday  OP
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
updated wit one big scan of the entire back so it's easier to read...

props to urbancovers.com
 04-17-2006, 02:07 AM         #120
FriscoKing415 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's pretty fu*king funny.

50 supports Bush? My respect for him has fallen from 0 to -99999999999999999999999999999999999999999.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy