Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin [Booklet] (Pics) HILARIOUS!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-30-2006, 12:43 PM         #81
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not really. Groupies just annoy me
 01-30-2006, 12:44 PM         #82
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao @ the book being fiction
 01-30-2006, 12:51 PM         #83
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
yo the whole g-unit and game beef is wack that sh*t is playedgames still tryin tokeep his name on a buzz so he diss them all the time
think about 300 bars and games 4 singles off the documentary

first things first the 4 singles
Westside story feat 50-No Buzz
How we do feat 50-Big Buzz
Hate it or Love it feat 50-Even Bigger Buzz
Dreams-No Buzz
Put you on the Game-No Radio or Video play

So ifyour the game what do you do,You make a diss record .But not just any record a long a diss record about nothin.Andfor you game d*ckryders 50 didwrite most of his fu*kin album think about.If you a real n*gga and somebody said they wrote most of ya album.And you know they didnt.Aint you only goin say they didnt once and leave it at that not make a whole fu*king 18 min track about that the n*ggais cryin for attetion like cam no one in the hood is givin a fu*k bout game vs50
If game released put you on the game 1st instead of westside story it wouldve got more buzz, how many FIFTH singles get radio play, they dont because most people already got the album or heard it

5-0 wrote 3 hooks on the album, if he wrote most of the album how come most of games mixtapes been hot, they different flows from 50's albums and noone else is touching game from g-unit

fu*k outtahere with your groupie a.ss

GAME>>>>>50
 01-30-2006, 12:54 PM         #84
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is following in his fathers footsteps (50) slowly but surely...... unfortunately when Game makes everyone get a GUNOT tattoo on their arm his career is as far down the drain like the sh*t i flushed 5 minutes ago thats whatsup....

dblockallday you remind me of a little kid who got mad that they couldn't go to the candy store or something.....pathetic...... the DVD was alright, but when Game is reading his fans letters..... how fu*king G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Games house looks like a fu*kin upgraded crack home. Another topic for another day LMFAO!
 12 years ago '04        #85
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 Aran said:
If game released put you on the game 1st instead of westside story it wouldve got more buzz, how many FIFTH singles get radio play, they dont because most people already got the album or heard it

5-0 wrote 3 hooks on the album, if he wrote most of the album how come most of games mixtapes been hot, they different flows from 50's albums and noone else is touching game from g-unit

GAME>>>>>50
Banks > Game

seriously though theres a sh*tload of rappers better then game...

at him comparin himself to NAS
 01-30-2006, 12:55 PM         #86
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aran said:

GAME>>>>>50
Games mixtapes suck a.ss.... i haven't had one in for a constant play other than the guys album and diss tracks
 12 years ago '04        #87
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 tweedle- said:
Not really. Groupies just annoy me
Game has just as many groupies as 50 does...your gettin mad at one group but defending the other...

Im pretty sure if Game was still with 50 making all them songs toghether thats all we would hear on the radio...sh*t would get tiring
 01-30-2006, 01:01 PM         #88
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
Game has just as many groupies as 50 does...your gettin mad at one group but defending the other...

Im pretty sure if Game was still with 50 making all them songs toghether thats all we would hear on the radio...sh*t would get tiring
Im not saying Game doesnt have as many groupies but I dont see any groupies saying lies to make Game look better.
 01-30-2006, 01:44 PM         #89
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam, good looks on that
 01-30-2006, 01:56 PM         #90
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
^
yous blind as hell then....
Well what lies then?

The main lie these 50 groupies use is that 50 wrote Games album, when we all know thats far from true.

and arent you the guy thats always defending gunit but deny being a groupie

Last edited by tweedle-; 01-30-2006 at 01:58 PM..
 01-30-2006, 02:33 PM         #91
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So when L.A.M.E album drops he should sell more then the masacare and get rich? i mean if he's making this a competition then i think he lost! i dont sweat either of them n*ggas but i give credit to where its due and i didnt hear anything new that game said they were basically quotes from other rappers. i mean n*ggas say hov's a line jacker then this n*gga L.A.M.E should be in jail for all the bars he stole
 01-30-2006, 02:37 PM         #92
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Well what lies then?

The main lie these 50 groupies use is that 50 wrote Games album, when we all know thats far from true.

and arent you the guy thats always defending gunit but deny being a groupie
nah see L.A.M.E. fans deny that his most successful singles were the singles that 50 co wrote and produced and featured on explain that?
 01-30-2006, 02:51 PM         #93
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
nah see L.A.M.E. fans deny that his most successful singles were the singles that 50 co wrote and produced and featured on explain that?
By calling him Lame your proving your a gunit groupie.

Of course his singles sold with 50 Cent on them, the buzz around 50 was/is huge when it comes to selling records, to deny it, thats stupid but that doesnt mean they are the best songs on his album. The only songs with 50 on were how we do, westside story and hate it or love it.

Westside Story - 50 was only on the hook, hardly had a big part init and this was never released with a video.

How We Do - Was a hot song when it came out, it done good, both were good on it, except that 50 line 50 uh bently uh, that was wack.

Hate it or love it - Was a huge single, both played apart init, I thought it was sh*t tho.

Dreams - 50 wasnt on this, this got mad play.

Put you on the Game - Wicked song but was ignored.

Noones saying 50 didnt have a part to play in Games success but to say he wrote Games album is stupid, their styles are totally different.
 01-30-2006, 03:13 PM         #94
Murda Stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol funny ish
 12 years ago '04        #95
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Pure comedy
 12 years ago '04        #96
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,636 | Props total: 3163 3163
 tweedle- said:
Hope off 50s d*ck. LISTEN TO THE DOCUMENTARY. It sounds nothing like 50s work. Westside Connection wasnt even released as a single. Dreams got played everywhere so unless you were locked in a cave, your lieing. I dont even like tha Game that much but you groupies p!ss me off with your lies and Game said he would stop dissing gunit and what does Spider do?! He disses Game so of course hes gonna respond.
Ok for the dumbass who knows nothin westside was games first single you dumbass fu*ker im on no ones d*ck dreams got no fu*kin airplay and for this dumbass do you knowledge chruch for thugs is a 50 hook And corect me if im wrong who came out withthe diss track 1st dumb a.ss

YOU GAME d*ckRYDERS MAKE ME SICK ESPICALLY TWEEDLE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT NOTHIN NOTHIN DUMBASS MUST OF BEEN CUS I DISSED HIS IDOL WELL GUESS WHAT YOUR IDOL IS A FRUAD LIVE WIT IT
 01-30-2006, 06:45 PM         #97
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really really hate gunit, this movement should end there career...
 12 years ago '04        #98
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
The GRODT soundtrack went platnium
 12 years ago '04        #99
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aran said:

GAME>>>>>50
SMH GET THE d*ck OUTTA YA a.ss DUMB a.ss YOU SERIOUS THERES ALOT OF GAME d*ckRYDERS ON BOXDEN HEY GO LOOK IN THERE CD COLLECTION THEY GOT ALL 50 MIXTAPES , G-UNIT COLECTIVE AND SOLO ALBUMS YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK THESE PROLY WAS THE SAME PEOPLE SAYING fu*k ROC-A-FELLA BUT GOT ALL JAY-Z ALBUMS TO THE d*ckRYDERS
 12 years ago '04        #100
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
 VLmoney said:
CO SIGN SOMEBODY FINALLY TALIKN SOME SINCE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago