most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2006, 09:13 PM         #101
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <the takeova> said:
THAT sh*t CAME FROM THE 99 CENT STORE
 12 years ago '05        #102
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
orv.. nice sh*t! those jesus piece earings? haha
 12 years ago '04        #103
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
This thread had promise till stupid ignorant zzzzzzs fu*ked it up

funny how that happens on an urban website
 01-23-2006, 09:48 PM         #104
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
WOW IN MASE VOICE, SHARP.. that n*gga ready for you... Ha ha... how many rounds a extended clip can hold? I wanna get one for my Glock-9
MR. E-GANGSTA IS NOT SHOOTIN NOBODY WIT THOSE DIRTY a.ss GUNS THEY NEED TO BE DUMPED............
 12 years ago '05        #105
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1059 1059
BSQUEEZE IF YOU EVER SELLING THAT BIG JESUS PEACE GET AT ME...I GOT CHU W/ MONEY HOOKUPS CAUSE THAT sh*t IS FRESH...PLEASE GET AT ME
 12 years ago '04        #106
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 869 869
When you start taking pictures of money and gunz YOU'RE TRYING TOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.
 01-23-2006, 11:35 PM         #107
AlLsEEing EyE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
When you start taking pictures of money and gunz YOU'RE TRYING TOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.
real talk lmao @ ppl tryin 2 be crack dealers
 01-23-2006, 11:54 PM         #108
authentic354  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[IMG][/IMG]
 12 years ago '04        #109
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
dope, sh*t looks long as fu*k
 01-24-2006, 12:04 AM         #110
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
WOW IN MASE VOICE, SHARP.. that n*gga ready for you... Ha ha... how many rounds a extended clip can hold? I wanna get one for my Glock-9
 12 years ago '04        #111
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Nice chains ya'll got there..some arent really my style tho, I like to have a lil' bling but not overdoing it with them BIG a.ss pendants and all...

in defense of UPTownStunna (no homo) dude is legit..and yeah, I could sit here all day and say "I know this guy and that guy from CMR/YME" but im not. but yeah he affilitated wit' them..and u can also check the "Thank you's" in tha Carter II booklet..his name in it.
 12 years ago '04        #112
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
 JaKyLL8 said:

[pic - click to view]

diploHATS??? LMFAO
 12 years ago '04        #113
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6071 6071
 B SQUEEZE said:
fu*k outta here, get back to the whips and stereos section with your hatin a.ss. thread says post your chain, so why would you come in here and hate, it doesnt say whats everyones opinions on chains. if you aint contributing anything to the thread, wtf did you peep this sh*t for? tuck my sh*t , yeah right, getting robbed is not my game. keep hatin and keep your pus*y a.ss on the internet where nothing can happen to you, stay safe puss boy @hatin f*g**ts

[pic - click to view]

lol he showed yall n*ggaz lol
 01-24-2006, 02:40 AM         #114
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
lol he showed yall n*ggaz lol

fu*k OUTTA HERR E-GANGSTA IS SOFT WIT DADDY'S HEAT PROB. A PIG....................
 01-24-2006, 02:49 AM         #115
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B SQUEEZE said:
fu*k outta here, get back to the whips and stereos section with your hatin a.ss. thread says post your chain, so why would you come in here and hate, it doesnt say whats everyones opinions on chains. if you aint contributing anything to the thread, wtf did you peep this sh*t for? tuck my sh*t , yeah right, getting robbed is not my game. keep hatin and keep your pus*y a.ss on the internet where nothing can happen to you, stay safe puss boy @hatin f*g**ts

[pic - click to view]

First off all sharp does is hate on people, he doesn't discriminate on any sections, that's all he does is hate. But second HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA HAVE SOME GUNS AND SOME JESUS PIECES?

God bless you man.
 01-24-2006, 03:00 AM         #116
RoddyRowdyPiper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its nuthin, a whiteboy aint gonna phase me, he needs ta jus chill, so keep dem chains comin n if u got problems o well, i told were i stay n u can ask dip n*ggas in brooklyn for a dude named E-Z-E.....so keep postin ya chains, il get sum mo lata...peace
 01-24-2006, 03:05 AM         #117
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:
Actually im down wit dip doggy, Juelz hokkin a n*gga up wit dat new dip chain next week duke..
Whats "really good" with that homo looking pic of cam in your avy? All the pics of cam that are out and you picked that one? Sounds like yes homo to me. And I bet you are down with the dips, quick question tho, who do you suck off first? Do they draw straws or what?:thumbsdow
 01-24-2006, 03:06 AM         #118
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:
Its nuthin, a whiteboy aint gonna phase me, he needs ta jus chill, so keep dem chains comin n if u got problems o well, i told were i stay n u can ask dip n*ggas in brooklyn for a dude named E-Z-E.....so keep postin ya chains, il get sum mo lata...peace
 01-24-2006, 03:07 AM         #119
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skeetx3 said:
Whats "really good" with that homo looking pic of cam in your avy? All the pics of cam that are out and you picked that one? Sounds like yes homo to me. And I bet you are down with the dips, quick question tho, who do you suck off first? Do they draw straws or what?:thumbsdow

I WAS JUST WONDERING THAT MYSELF......................
 01-24-2006, 03:09 AM         #120
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skeetx3 said:
First off all sharp does is hate on people , he doesn't discriminate on any sections, that's all he does is hate. But second HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA HAVE SOME GUNS AND SOME JESUS PIECES?

God bless you man.
I'M NOT A HATER JUST TELL'IN LIKE IT IS YO, BUT GOOD POINT......................
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy