Post Ya Chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2006, 03:50 PM         #81
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
fa sho... its just the internet, you act like jimmy gonna beat u up from talkin about his sis... ha ha...

first of all my n*gga, nobody beats me up...secondly, I'm sayin' she's alright but with me makin' moves in Harlem, the last thing I'm interested in is a n*gga sayin' I said this, that or the third about a n*gga's sister on the internet that I don't know from a can of paint. Shorty was in a store called Scheme on 2-5th and said she was his sister. I was like oh a'ight, that all.
 01-23-2006, 03:52 PM         #82
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
He look like jim jones brotha...
that boy lying, he just stealin pics off ebay
 01-23-2006, 03:55 PM         #83
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UptownStunna226 said:
that boy lying, he just stealin pics off ebay

who the cat with the Diplomats chain? I asked homie his name, he never holla'd back.
 01-23-2006, 03:58 PM         #84
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYcrepa said:
who the cat with the Diplomats chain? I asked homie his name, he never holla'd back.
the guy on BX reps New York but yet the EBay listing of the chain is in Miami
 01-23-2006, 04:01 PM         #85
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UptownStunna226 said:
the guy on BX reps New York but yet the EBay listing of the chain is in Miami

he's a fronter, my n*gga. FYI, that sh*t is corny. My n*ggas, be yo' muthafu*kin' self b/c at the end of the day, u have to look yourself in the mirror and realize who u actually are. AND, this web sh*t can be used as a networking tool, in addition to entertainment. Who would want to do b.i. with a frontin' a.ss n*gga or a n*gga who isn't true to himself, smell me?
 01-23-2006, 05:10 PM         #86
RoddyRowdyPiper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, fu*k ya cash money f*g**ts, i got areas around fo 1, 2 u dont kno wut auction im sellin, cuz it aint from florida or cali, n im from 128 harlem, but stay in flatbush, no specifics cuz u kno, secret sh*t, but Jones sis isnt legal...under 18 so fu*k Outta Hea befo we get u...
 01-23-2006, 05:18 PM         #87
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMMFAO.. Ok...

Yall Be Sayin Yall Down With Cash Money And With The Dip.. And Yall Be On The Net And sh*t.. and Be f!ghtin Over It.. If You Was Really In Those Groups Yall Would Not Give A sh*t What People Got To Say Then..

You Ask Me Both Yall Mouther fu*kers Are Lie And Yall Got Those Chians Of The China Man On The SideStreet.. That Some Real Talk For Yall..
 12 years ago '05        #88
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
yo roddy you rap or somethin? juelz just aint gonna hand you a chain for nothin. aint tryna diss you but what do you do? and whats ya name so i can ask my n*ggas that stay in new york about you.
 12 years ago '04        #89
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
just to prove everyone wrong, you should post new pics roddy, new pics thats not on the auction
 01-23-2006, 05:57 PM         #90
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you wit dipset g? fu*kk off u is u lyin f*g**t...
 12 years ago '04        #91
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6632 6632
 DonofDons21 said:
pawned my no limit chain after P fell off
hahaha
props for that sh*t!!!!

Im a have mine up in a minute fellas (ya boy FINALLY got his comp from tiger direct!!!!:applause: )
 01-23-2006, 06:21 PM         #92
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoddyRowdyPiper said:
First off, fu*k ya cash money f*g**ts, i got areas around fo 1, 2 u dont kno wut auction im sellin, cuz it aint from florida or cali, n im from 128 harlem, but stay in flatbush, no specifics cuz u kno, secret sh*t, but Jones sis isnt legal...under 18 so fu*k Outta Hea befo we get u...

u a frontin' a.ss n*gga for real b. Like, I thought u were frontin' but I was givin' u the benefit of the doubt but all of that u from 128 but live in Flatbush sh*t is bogus...and Santana gave u a chain? What's your name? I know Santana and his brother. Back in the day, we were in 28th park on 155th gettin' it in when u were wherever frontin'. U from 1-2-8 and what? Me- I'm from 132nd and St. Nich. I be on 157th between Amsterdam and B'way. My little mans and em' used to run with Santana. If u really his mans, ask Santana about what I say and ask him if he ran with Garnett, Rage and De' from 1-5-7. These dudes are shouted out in my book "The Tally Band". (on sale now at Black Star 461 Lenox Av. NYC 212.234.6244 **they do c.o.d.'s and ship worldwide and Urban Knowledge in Baltimore 410.523.0017)

Last edited by NYcrepa; 01-23-2006 at 06:22 PM..
 01-23-2006, 06:34 PM         #93
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ LMMFAO.. I Love How Kids Always Say They Was Kickin It With These Rappers And sh*t And Now They Kickin It On The Computer.. fu*k Out Of Here.. Both Yall Lie Like a Mouther fu*kr.. THERE fu*kIN CHAIN'S PEOPLE.. Just Cuz You Got A Cash Money chian or Dipset Chian Dont Mean You Down With Them..

sh*t I Got A Jordan Chain.. And Now That Means Im Done With Jordan Brand Right.. Ya Me and MJ Use To Kick It Back In The Day On That Bench On That One Street In Chi-Town.. Get The fu*k Out Of Here..
 01-23-2006, 06:52 PM         #94
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said:
^^^ LMMFAO.. I Love How Kids Always Say They Was Kickin It With These Rappers And sh*t And Now They Kickin It On The Computer.. fu*k Out Of Here.. Both Yall Lie Like a Mouther fu*kr.. THERE fu*kIN CHAIN'S PEOPLE.. Just Cuz You Got A Cash Money chian or Dipset Chian Dont Mean You Down With Them..

sh*t I Got A Jordan Chain.. And Now That Means Im Done With Jordan Brand Right.. Ya Me and MJ Use To Kick It Back In The Day On That Bench On That One Street In Chi-Town.. Get The fu*k Out Of Here..

1st off, order my book. The info is above in my reply. 2nd, I'm in front of the computer schedulin' book signings like the one I had Friday in Newark at Urban Knowledge Bookstore or last Saturday- the one in Baltimore in Mondawmin Mall or this coming Friday at Walden in Brooklyn. I make moves and I'm certified li'l n*gga. Lastly, order my book "The Tally Band" from Black Star. 212.234.6244. Thanks for your support.
 01-23-2006, 06:58 PM         #95
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Order My New J's They Comin Out In Feb.. sh*ts Is Goin to Be Hot Man.. And I Could Use Ur Money So Buy Them Man.. They Will Be At Some Footlockers And Champs.. And Eastbay They Are Rare So Gett Them Fast Bro.. Thanks For YOUR support
 01-23-2006, 07:05 PM         #96
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said:
^^ Order My New J's They Comin Out In Feb.. sh*ts Is Goin to Be Hot Man.. And I Could Use Ur Money So Buy Them Man.. They Will Be At Some Footlockers And Champs.. And Eastbay They Are Rare So Gett Them Fast Bro.. Thanks For YOUR support

u got it big fella. I see u on some real kid sh*t. U done with your homework huh? :thumbsdow

All my adults out there get the book. Peace and love.

p.s. is everybody In IDAHO (area code 208) as bi*chy as u? Get it I-DA-HO!

nah, stay up li'l dude, make ur bed, stay outta trouble and mommy will buy those sneakers for you.:D

And, Jordans are wack. We wear Prada and Mauri kicks in the 212 homie.

Last edited by NYcrepa; 01-23-2006 at 07:16 PM..
 01-23-2006, 07:40 PM         #97
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said:

It does with me n*gga, I been fu*kin with them since way back when, stop hatin on a n*gga and show luv....if u gonna keep on hatin, keep ya mouth closed and go buy some more shoes
 12 years ago '04        #98
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
 JaKyLL8 said:

[pic - click to view]

diploHATS??? LMFAO

THAT sh*t CAME FROM THE 99 CENT STORE
 12 years ago '04        #99
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1678 1678

[pic - click to view]

2 Chains, 1 bracelet, 3 pairs of earrings (1 of my initial earrings are missing but I found it this morning *sigh*).
 01-23-2006, 08:21 PM         #100
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
Or how bout some stock...a mutual fund, cd, money market account or somethin damn

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy