Post Ya Chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-23-2006, 09:52 AM         #41
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RowdyRoddyPiper said:
Hot Jesus Peice Hot Dip Chain

Cash Money One Is Wack

N Also fu*k U Copyin My Name For?
yeah ? well that Cash Money one is probably worth more than any chain shown in this thread....what'chu know bout platinum cuzzin ?
 01-23-2006, 09:54 AM         #42
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 forceking said:
lol @ having a cash money peice/dipset peice and having no affiliation.

SMH
get ya knowledge up pimpin, I been down with Cash Money since the Hot Boys n*gga...I ain't like that fugazi n*gga postin pics off EBay....lmao, he say he rep New York but the seller of that chain lives in Florida
 01-23-2006, 10:00 AM         #43
Shortyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 01-23-2006, 10:03 AM         #44
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shortyo said:

[pic - click to view]

that there hot cuzzin, u get props for that one
 12 years ago '04        #45
cincinnati_kidd 
space
avatar space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
SMH AT EVERYBODY WIT A CHAIN POSTED .."SAY I'M A HATER" ..."fu*k YA" ..(IN DA SOULJAH SLIM VOICE) ....

1 .. IF YOU POSTIN sh*t BRA ...HOLD SOME PAPER OR SUM sh*t WIT YA NAME ON IT DOGGY ...AN IF U DO I'M PROPPIN n*ggaZ CUZ I WAS WRONG.... BUT OTHA DEN DAT .n*ggaZ LOOK LIKE CLOWNS 2 ME BRAH..

2. n*ggaz rocked mercedes benze chains an sh*t when they was 11 yo ...smh at da n*ggaz wit click chains ...

3. smh at n*ggaz on the internet swearin they fu*k wit industry n*ggaz ...

4. smh at n*ggaz believin this sh*t ....

5. smh dat cuz wrote his name in paint shop on his christ piece ....

LOL WHAT WOULD JESUS DO......

2 DA DIPLOHATS CHAIN....DATS DEFINATELY WHAT.DA.GAMES.BEEN.MISSIN

AN 4 DA UPTOWN STUNNA YOU WOULD KNOW ...AINT NO n*ggaZ ON CASHMONEY RIGHT NOW FROM UPTOWN ...BG GONE.. TURK GONE... "YOU FIGURE IT OUT"( N MY JIM JONES VERBRATO)
 01-23-2006, 10:17 AM         #46
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cincinnati_kidd said:
SMH AT EVERYBODY WIT A CHAIN POSTED .."SAY I'M A HATER" ..."fu*k YA" ..(IN DA SOULJAH SLIM VOICE) ....

1 .. IF YOU POSTIN sh*t BRA ...HOLD SOME PAPER OR SUM sh*t WIT YA NAME ON IT DOGGY ...AN IF U DO I'M PROPPIN n*ggaZ CUZ I WAS WRONG.... BUT OTHA DEN DAT .n*ggaZ LOOK LIKE CLOWNS 2 ME BRAH..

2. n*ggaz rocked mercedes benze chains an sh*t when they was 11 yo ...smh at da n*ggaz wit click chains ...

3. smh at n*ggaz on the internet swearin they fu*k wit industry n*ggaz ...

4. smh at n*ggaz believin this sh*t ....

5. smh dat cuz wrote his name in paint shop on his christ piece ....

LOL WHAT WOULD JESUS DO......

2 DA DIPLOHATS CHAIN....DATS DEFINATELY WHAT.DA.GAMES.BEEN.MISSIN

AN 4 DA UPTOWN STUNNA YOU WOULD KNOW ...AINT NO n*ggaZ ON CASHMONEY RIGHT NOW FROM UPTOWN ...BG GONE.. TURK GONE... "YOU FIGURE IT OUT"( N MY JIM JONES VERBRATO)

Umm, from the looks of it, you don't live anywhere near New Orleans...so how would u know who, and where n*ggaz on Cash Money is from ?? I'm from Uptown, 3rd Ward, Erato Street & Rocheblave ya dig....

I been rockin with Cash Money for a while now, go by the name of Sick Widit, I ain't signed with em or nuthin, them my n*ggaz ya dig....

And u say ain't no Uptown n*ggaz on Cash Money.....Squaloo, Big Vamp, Greg, KC, OG, Deezil, Birdman, Lil' Wayne, Slim, Lil' Carl, Calico, Six Shot, Magnolia Chop, and bookoo other n*ggaz is from Uptown...and they with Cash Money, so what'chu talkin whodi ?
 12 years ago '04        #47
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 $hArP said:
yo you are soft and 12 years old wit a fake chain yes you will get bucked and or shot because you the type of n*gga that tucks there sh*t as they go out...............

fu*k outta here, get back to the whips and stereos section with your hatin a.ss. thread says post your chain, so why would you come in here and hate, it doesnt say whats everyones opinions on chains. if you aint contributing anything to the thread, wtf did you peep this sh*t for? tuck my sh*t , yeah right, getting robbed is not my game. keep hatin and keep your pus*y a.ss on the internet where nothing can happen to you, stay safe puss boy @hatin f*g**ts

[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #48
cincinnati_kidd 
space
avatar space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
2 B SQUEZE .... LIKE I SAID ..IMMA REAL n*gga I EAT MY WORDS k!llA... I LIKE DAT RATCHET B ... WATS DAT A LAMA ? YEAH START A THREAD UPPIN THEM TOOLIES AN I'LL GLADLY POST !... WIT MY NAME ON DA JOINTS LIKE U DID B ...

...

OH AN uptown ...cut da jokes n*gga ..u dont run wit nobody but cha self .. befo u even commented on all this who live in uptown sh*t ...where is yo name next to yo jewelry ? i aint got no fu*kin crazy neck shines ..but i also aint a mu fu*kin lie ..claimin n*ggaz dat dont know me
 01-23-2006, 11:54 AM         #49
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMMFAO.. Ok First Of RoddyRowdyPiper That Is Not Even Ur Chain Kid.. I Looked At It On Ebay And Says Dudes Lives In Cali.. U Said You Live In NY So Step Ur Game Up Kid.. Other dude That Got Cash Money Chian I Hope Your Not Sayin U Got That sh*t From The Group Or Something..

But Nice Chians To Bad PEople Cant Post There Own sh*t.. This All I Got.. Plian And Simple..


[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #50
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1359 1359
1 n*gga with a chain out of 3 pages, lmao. nice stuff b_squeeze, even though I don't support showin' off firearms....

pics from my first chain.....I hope to get a custom af1 joint by gabrielle, but I doubt I'll be able to afford it.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



nothing major. It was "only" $2,900. I feel some of yall opinions on gettin jacked, but I refuse to live life like I'm scared. As long as I'm right with God, I'm cool.
 01-23-2006, 12:04 PM         #51
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Seen That On URB1 sh*ts Nice MAn.. Good Luck On That AF1 sh*t Man..
 01-23-2006, 12:43 PM         #52
Shortyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my chain was 80k :) CHUUUUUUUUCH


[pic - click to view]

 01-23-2006, 12:45 PM         #53
Shortyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Wrist wear crushing the game

[pic - click to view]

 01-23-2006, 12:46 PM         #54
Shortyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and of course the cake is long

[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #55
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 focused313 said:
1 n*gga with a chain out of 3 pages, lmao. nice stuff b_squeeze, even though I don't support showin' off firearms....
appreciate it and respect your opinion on the guns, computer boy came in talking all greasy about getting robbed and whatever prolly cause he was all mad someone stole his pencil case outta the computer lab at school. i like your chain also, props
 12 years ago '04        #56
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 cincinnati_kidd said:
2 B SQUEZE .... LIKE I SAID ..IMMA REAL n*gga I EAT MY WORDS k!llA... I LIKE DAT RATCHET B ... WATS DAT A LAMA ? YEAH START A THREAD UPPIN THEM TOOLIES AN I'LL GLADLY POST !... WIT MY NAME ON DA JOINTS LIKE U DID B ...

its all good, everybody likes to find pics on the net and lead an imaginary life, so i woulda doubted it too. its a beretta 92 fs with 2 15 round mags and 1 30 round extended clip, the other of course is the 12gauge pistol grip mossberg pump
 01-23-2006, 01:46 PM         #57
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B SQUEEZE said:
its all good, everybody likes to find pics on the net and lead an imaginary life, so i woulda doubted it too. its a beretta 92 fs with 2 15 round mags and 1 30 round extended clip, the other of course is the 12gauge pistol grip mossberg pump
sick chain....I like tools better....
 12 years ago '04        #58
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1359 1359
smh at posting a "receipt" with no jewels.

smh @ posting a couple bills like its not tax return time, lol. Sike nah, even I know that shortyo can sell the heck out of some fake merchandise.
 01-23-2006, 02:01 PM         #59
Shortyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i posted my chain ock like last page lol and its all good i get cake in the music bizz homie...
 12 years ago '04        #60
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1359 1359
 Shortyo said:
i posted my chain ock like last page lol and its all good i get cake in the music bizz homie...
I know. no hate intended. Post some better pics though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy