Post Ya Chain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2006, 01:27 AM         #26
RoddyRowdyPiper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually im down wit dip doggy, Juelz hokkin a n*gga up wit dat new dip chain next week duke..

13 years ago '05        #27
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
ahaha @ juelz hookin you up with a chain! what do you do?

01-23-2006, 01:54 AM         #28
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

no doubt

not really, but I would put on official one on with the quickness

01-23-2006, 03:19 AM         #29
LIL FAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2006, 03:22 AM         #30
Bang  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright first off i'm not trying to diss any of ya'll but can someone answer this question for me. Why would anyone rock a chain of a crew their not part of? Like all the cats with G-Unit, Dip Set, Cash Money etc. chains. It don't make sense to me.

01-23-2006, 03:26 AM         #31
LIL FAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang said
Alright first off i'm not trying to diss any of ya'll but can someone answer this question for me. Why would anyone rock a chain of a crew their not part of? Like all the cats with G-Unit, Dip Set, Cash Money etc. chains. It don't make sense to me.
ever heard of showin support? :D

01-23-2006, 03:31 AM         #32
Bang  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LIL FAZE said
Naw nothing wrong with showing support....I understand T-shirts and even some of their clothing lines but for me, I almost seems like people want to advertise their groupies…..I dunno I just would never rock a chain of a crew I’m not part of….

01-23-2006, 03:41 AM         #33
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 forceking said
lol @ having a cash money peice/dipset peice and having no affiliation.

SMH

real real talk

01-23-2006, 03:44 AM         #34
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B SQUEEZE said
i already got a system and rims, i definetly aint getting bucked pure comedy
yo you are soft and 12 years old wit a fake chain yes you will get bucked and or shot because you the type of n*gga that tucks there sh*t as they go out...............

13 years ago '04        #35
DGEMMELL6 
space
space
space
$622 | Props total: 0 0
SMH @ all these peeps hating on peeps cause of there chains. WHY???????? If you dont like it who gives a fu*k. You aint got to wear it.

13 years ago '04        #36
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 RoddyRowdyPiper said
It says diplomats 100 real, were ya chain at, anyways mo pics comin soon, harlem block is heavy n my cam is gon, slangin dat sh*t on tha set u know, keep tha chains comin sh*ts fire, props my dudes

[pic - click to view]

That looks like an 'H' to me dude

01-23-2006, 07:48 AM         #37
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said
^^^^^ ^^^^^

n*gga's having big a.ss chains are wack son if those are real but they don't look real maybe the dip set one buy a fu*king system or rims i mean thats just dumb having somesh*t too get bucked or shot over............
Or how bout some stock...a mutual fund, cd, money market account or somethin damn

13 years ago '04        #38
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,470 | Props total: 8358 8358
OOoOOOOOOooooOHHHHHh sh*t!!!!!!

Damn wait till I get home and get my camera!!!
Im loving this thread already!!

13 years ago '04        #39
mrmagnifacent42 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 0 0
hahaha

13 years ago '04        #40
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 LIL FAZE said
if you wanna show support go buy a CD, not drop several grand on a chain

01-23-2006, 09:52 AM         #41
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RowdyRoddyPiper said
Hot Jesus Peice Hot Dip Chain

Cash Money One Is Wack

N Also fu*k U Copyin My Name For?
yeah ? well that Cash Money one is probably worth more than any chain shown in this thread....what'chu know bout platinum cuzzin ?

01-23-2006, 09:54 AM         #42
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 forceking said
lol @ having a cash money peice/dipset peice and having no affiliation.

SMH
get ya knowledge up pimpin, I been down with Cash Money since the Hot Boys n*gga...I ain't like that fugazi n*gga postin pics off EBay....lmao, he say he rep New York but the seller of that chain lives in Florida

01-23-2006, 10:00 AM         #43
Shortyo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2006, 10:03 AM         #44
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shortyo said

[pic - click to view]

that there hot cuzzin, u get props for that one

13 years ago '04        #45
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 73 73
SMH AT EVERYBODY WIT A CHAIN POSTED .."SAY I'M A HATER" ..."fu*k YA" ..(IN DA SOULJAH SLIM VOICE) ....

1 .. IF YOU POSTIN sh*t BRA ...HOLD SOME PAPER OR SUM sh*t WIT YA NAME ON IT DOGGY ...AN IF U DO I'M PROPPIN n*ggaZ CUZ I WAS WRONG.... BUT OTHA DEN DAT .n*ggaZ LOOK LIKE CLOWNS 2 ME BRAH..

2. n*ggaz rocked mercedes benze chains an sh*t when they was 11 yo ...smh at da n*ggaz wit click chains ...

3. smh at n*ggaz on the internet swearin they fu*k wit industry n*ggaz ...

4. smh at n*ggaz believin this sh*t ....

5. smh dat cuz wrote his name in paint shop on his christ piece ....

LOL WHAT WOULD JESUS DO......

2 DA DIPLOHATS CHAIN....DATS DEFINATELY WHAT.DA.GAMES.BEEN.MISSIN

AN 4 DA UPTOWN STUNNA YOU WOULD KNOW ...AINT NO n*ggaZ ON CASHMONEY RIGHT NOW FROM UPTOWN ...BG GONE.. TURK GONE... "YOU FIGURE IT OUT"( N MY JIM JONES VERBRATO)

01-23-2006, 10:17 AM         #46
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cincinnati_kidd said
SMH AT EVERYBODY WIT A CHAIN POSTED .."SAY I'M A HATER" ..."fu*k YA" ..(IN DA SOULJAH SLIM VOICE) ....

1 .. IF YOU POSTIN sh*t BRA ...HOLD SOME PAPER OR SUM sh*t WIT YA NAME ON IT DOGGY ...AN IF U DO I'M PROPPIN n*ggaZ CUZ I WAS WRONG.... BUT OTHA DEN DAT .n*ggaZ LOOK LIKE CLOWNS 2 ME BRAH..

2. n*ggaz rocked mercedes benze chains an sh*t when they was 11 yo ...smh at da n*ggaz wit click chains ...

3. smh at n*ggaz on the internet swearin they fu*k wit industry n*ggaz ...

4. smh at n*ggaz believin this sh*t ....

5. smh dat cuz wrote his name in paint shop on his christ piece ....

LOL WHAT WOULD JESUS DO......

2 DA DIPLOHATS CHAIN....DATS DEFINATELY WHAT.DA.GAMES.BEEN.MISSIN

AN 4 DA UPTOWN STUNNA YOU WOULD KNOW ...AINT NO n*ggaZ ON CASHMONEY RIGHT NOW FROM UPTOWN ...BG GONE.. TURK GONE... "YOU FIGURE IT OUT"( N MY JIM JONES VERBRATO)

Umm, from the looks of it, you don't live anywhere near New Orleans...so how would u know who, and where n*ggaz on Cash Money is from ?? I'm from Uptown, 3rd Ward, Erato Street & Rocheblave ya dig....

I been rockin with Cash Money for a while now, go by the name of Sick Widit, I ain't signed with em or nuthin, them my n*ggaz ya dig....

And u say ain't no Uptown n*ggaz on Cash Money.....Squaloo, Big Vamp, Greg, KC, OG, Deezil, Birdman, Lil' Wayne, Slim, Lil' Carl, Calico, Six Shot, Magnolia Chop, and bookoo other n*ggaz is from Uptown...and they with Cash Money, so what'chu talkin whodi ?

13 years ago '04        #47
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 $hArP said
yo you are soft and 12 years old wit a fake chain yes you will get bucked and or shot because you the type of n*gga that tucks there sh*t as they go out...............

fu*k outta here, get back to the whips and stereos section with your hatin a.ss. thread says post your chain, so why would you come in here and hate, it doesnt say whats everyones opinions on chains. if you aint contributing anything to the thread, wtf did you peep this sh*t for? tuck my sh*t , yeah right, getting robbed is not my game. keep hatin and keep your pus*y a.ss on the internet where nothing can happen to you, stay safe puss boy @hatin f*g**ts

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '04        #48
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 73 73
2 B SQUEZE .... LIKE I SAID ..IMMA REAL n*gga I EAT MY WORDS k!llA... I LIKE DAT RATCHET B ... WATS DAT A LAMA ? YEAH START A THREAD UPPIN THEM TOOLIES AN I'LL GLADLY POST !... WIT MY NAME ON DA JOINTS LIKE U DID B ...

OH AN uptown ...cut da jokes n*gga ..u dont run wit nobody but cha self .. befo u even commented on all this who live in uptown sh*t ...where is yo name next to yo jewelry ? i aint got no fu*kin crazy neck shines ..but i also aint a mu fu*kin lie ..claimin n*ggaz dat dont know me

01-23-2006, 11:54 AM         #49
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMMFAO.. Ok First Of RoddyRowdyPiper That Is Not Even Ur Chain Kid.. I Looked At It On Ebay And Says Dudes Lives In Cali.. U Said You Live In NY So Step Ur Game Up Kid.. Other dude That Got Cash Money Chian I Hope Your Not Sayin U Got That sh*t From The Group Or Something..

But Nice Chians To Bad PEople Cant Post There Own sh*t.. This All I Got.. Plian And Simple..

[pic - click to view]

13 years ago '04        #50
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,817 | Props total: 2403 2403
1 n*gga with a chain out of 3 pages, lmao. nice stuff b_squeeze, even though I don't support showin' off firearms....

pics from my first chain.....I hope to get a custom af1 joint by gabrielle, but I doubt I'll be able to afford it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

nothing major. It was "only" $2,900. I feel some of yall opinions on gettin jacked, but I refuse to live life like I'm scared. As long as I'm right with God, I'm cool.

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  49
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+54online now  25
Video inside Teyana Taylor is not ugly. ( RAWNOPULLOUT rough and rugged edition)
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
NBA Stat Nerds are needed. Shot attempts by MJ, compared to Lebron, in scoring.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-118online now  14
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  12
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside PSN Black Friday Sale
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+64online now  8
Video inside Kodak Just killed 6ix9ine career