The Official Cam'ron Vs. Jay-Z Beef Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-19-2006, 12:52 PM         #141
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
damn Cam exposed him though whether u like him or not when you strike first it's suprising wanna see what Jay have t say about this because he said he'll go after anyone who says his name

^^^but see this is what makes dudes like cam look stupid....n*ggas who are actually in the rap game. and are not on the sides like us looking at this dont see it as cam wants to let people know he's hotter then Jay. plus we know it aint beef cause the sh*t he referenced happened a long time ago and was the truth so if he was mad then why is the homo coming out like a f*g now about the situation wit dam and everything else? publicity why did the homo shoot a video right after he got clapped? publicity
 01-19-2006, 12:53 PM         #142
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
Cam is like Andrew Bynum trying to step to Shaq...Way out his league

exactly!
 12 years ago '04        #143
bmore 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 0 0
WHOA WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Why is everyone saying that Cam "owned" The Jigga Man. You can't compare the two unless we have two tracks. Sounds like everyone is getting antsy, picking sides already.

I'm not gonna lie though...Cam did his thing on this diss. Truthfully, name a diss from Cam that isn't hot. Its my opinion that HOVA is the greatest by far............................................... .................................................. ...............................................BUT .................................................. ......

Its only so long that someone can be on top. Everyone in a position of power gets there through SOME deceit, so it should be no surprise to anyone if Jay Z is what Cam exposes him to be.

Then again...Neither one of these n*ggas should be beefin' when each's bank account has 2-3 commas.
 01-19-2006, 01:28 PM         #144
zion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did camron only put out 2 tracks? or is there more?
 01-19-2006, 01:31 PM         #145
Cwood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is every1 on cam`s nuts......? he`s just trying to create hype for his album

Last edited by Cwood; 01-19-2006 at 01:33 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #146
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
I'm Soo Lateeee....someone please tell me WHY CAM IS DISSING JAY FOR NO REASON....?

Why is Cam trying to End HOV? ......

Who thinks Dame Dash....is enjoying this?
 01-19-2006, 03:11 PM         #147
d33bo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just sick of hearing everyone call Jay a biter. Give me a fu*king break. Yeah he uses some of Biggie's and Snoop's lines, but this only accounts for about 1% of his library of lyrics. Dude has more songs out than most people make thier whole career. Furthermore, think about how many people bite Jay. For Christ's sake two of the top singles of 2005 used his vocals as the chorus (I'm a Hustla, Bring 'Em Out- yeah it was a notorious line, but T.I. used Jay's vocals). Jay's influence extends not only through rap (Young Jeezy put him on Go Crazy to push a few more units) but also through clothing, sports, footwear, business, and clubs to name a few. Cam is like a poorman's Jay-Z. I ain't gonna hate but until Cam has anything relevant to say (Jay is 40? He wears sandals?) he needs to realize Jay is the king, period. Jay knows the formula, that's why he's so successful, and that's why he's gonna be 40 and still running the game, doesn't Cam plan on making it to 40? Is Zeekey gonna diss him for being 40 when the time comes? Everything Cam spits about Jay is sh*t that Jay did to move on from just rapping. Either Cam is jealous of Jay's hustle or he just can't see outside the box. I suspect the latter because this is the problem with hiphop and why the only thing emcees today can talk about are material things, they are prepetually keeping hiphop in a state of lust for money and that's why the black race is easily controlled and the elites know this. Cam is just a stereotypical black man who doesn't understand there's more to hiphop than hustling on the street and spending money on jewels, and until people like him understand why people like Jay do what they do, hip hop is fu*ked.
 12 years ago '05        #148
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 d33bo said:
I'm just sick of hearing everyone call Jay a biter. Give me a fu*king break. Yeah he uses some of Biggie's and Snoop's lines, but this only accounts for about 1% of his library of lyrics. Dude has more songs out than most people make thier whole career. Furthermore, think about how many people bite Jay. For Christ's sake two of the top singles of 2005 used his vocals as the chorus (I'm a Hustla, Bring 'Em Out- yeah it was a notorious line, but T.I. used Jay's vocals). Jay's influence extends not only through rap (Young Jeezy put him on Go Crazy to push a few more units) but also through clothing, sports, footwear, business, and clubs to name a few. Cam is like a poorman's Jay-Z. I ain't gonna hate but until Cam has anything relevant to say (Jay is 40? He wears sandals?) he needs to realize Jay is the king, period. Jay knows the formula, that's why he's so successful, and that's why he's gonna be 40 and still running the game, doesn't Cam plan on making it to 40? Is Zeekey gonna diss him for being 40 when the time comes? Everything Cam spits about Jay is sh*t that Jay did to move on from just rapping. Either Cam is jealous of Jay's hustle or he just can't see outside the box. I suspect the latter because this is the problem with hiphop and why the only thing emcees today can talk about are material things, they are prepetually keeping hiphop in a state of lust for money and that's why the black race is easily controlled and the elites know this. Cam is just a stereotypical black man who doesn't understand there's more to hiphop than hustling on the street and spending money on jewels, and until people like him understand why people like Jay do what they do, hip hop is fu*ked.

STOP THE EXCUSES!....even if Jay-Z murders Cam...i will stick to my guns

1. Just cause something is a GOOD BUSINESS MOVE..doesn't mean its MORALLY RIGHT, ..KANYE's interview with Sway on MTV , Kanye even said...man "I wish i could of sided with Dame, but i did the best for my career, but It wasn't the right thing to do, but it was right for my career, its like leaving ur father after he taught u everything u know and siding with ur mother"

so at the end of the day, Jay is a great business man but a great lyricist...thats here n there....Rakim, Nas, Biggie, Tupac...they all didn't have to bite ( lame excuse "Tribute") to any rappers, What happened to being Creative and making good music! ....Jay knew biggie..so i can let me slide with that, but Slick Rick, Tupac, Big L, Nas....all these dudes don't need tributes from jay..thats just a lame excuse ..used to brainwashing people into thinking "BITING IS OKAY" ...if you worked hard and made a tight song n someone is biting your style! ..and calling it a tribute and getting rich off it! ..you'd be mad!

2. secondly..he has used everyone possible to make it to the top, beanie sigel, dame dash, Jaz-O ( who didn't have to put jigga's ugly a.ss in his video), Sauce Money (where is sauce , wonder what he has to say about all this) ...

of course he's a good rapper but just think "Eminem" doesn't bite a whole bunch of Great mc's..he just came out and DID IT HIMSELF...he did him!

i know we all got luv for Jay-Z and what he contributed to Hip-Hop but when something is Wrong..someone has to be MAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT!

Last edited by Mrniceguy; 01-19-2006 at 03:55 PM..
 01-19-2006, 04:12 PM         #149
d33bo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, Jay came out the gates with Reasonable Doubt, who did he bite on there? If anything he paved the way for songs like I'm a Hustla and Bring 'Em Out by using Nas and Snoop on Dead Presidents II and D'Evils. Jay's library is so immense that like I said the "biting" takes up nothing. To me, the rest of his lyrics completely overshadow the lines he used anyways.
About the morally right thing... Jay did what he had to do to move up in the game. Dame wasn't going anywhere, he was just comfortable where he was peddling alcohol, MP3 players, and hood clothing to perpetuate the black stereotype. Jay is going on 40 and realized he had to grow out of the young hustler facade sometime. Kanye did what he did because it made him cash, and the funny thing is he probably learned that from Dame. Dame stresses how important material things are so Kanye picked the material over the mentor. That's how it is, and Cam shouldn't be the one bringing sh*t up just because Jay never gave him the crown.
 01-19-2006, 04:25 PM         #150
tazapa3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aay2thejay
man i really like this lil stirrrup here...i was gettin bored with the game/50 cent sh*t...i neva seen this comin...i mean jay'z iz a "biter not a writer" in some instances but he is more respected as an artist...thats just the unopinionated facts...but cam makes a lotta good points...but i gotta say i like a rap battle...and nas beat hov before...lets see if cam can do the same...but in my opinion jay'z's just gonna stay in the crib and fu*k beyonce...hes not worried about "killa cam"...he prolly aint gonna "stoop 2 his level"...

.....exactly I think half of the bx fam are forgetting that Jay is head of Def Jam and has Juelz under him also. Jay doesn't have time for this chump. It's kinda weird how Dame is still bitter after all of this. It's kinda too late to be sending some troops to be doin his dirty work and sh*t. He could have been more professional and did a interview diss or somethin i mean damn!

....and secondly everybody should kno that Cam's album is coming out soon yea yea (killa season), so it makes perfect since on why he's doing this, which is to get pplz attention. It's the oldest trick in the book Cam, but nice try. Like jay says, "Stop with that childish sh*t n*gga I'm grown, please leave it alone, don't throw rocks at the thrown"
 12 years ago '05        #151
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 d33bo said:
About the morally right thing... Jay did what he had to do to move up in the game. Dame wasn't going anywhere, he was just comfortable where he was peddling alcohol, MP3 players, and hood clothing to perpetuate the black stereotype. Jay is going on 40 and realized he had to grow out of the young hustler facade sometime.

Black Stereotype...Jay was roc'n Rocawear (hood clothing) ,Jay was Holding (Armadale in H-to-da-Izzo video ? ) ...Jay is comfortable now with lots of money ..Jay had his lil black album sidekick cell sh*t ( i remember that)

I hate how n*ggas grow out of the hustler facade but will come back out of retirement and Rap about it? ....he wouldn't be who he is today...without "The hustler Facade" ...

Jay-Z is a Black Stereotype!!

as far as "The Biting" ....after Reasonable Doubt! he start Biting ...the funny thing is to me, Reasonable Doubt is his best work Lyrically! ...prolly because he DIDN'T BITE!

my point if ur the greatest do another Reasonable Doubt...Don't BitE!
 01-19-2006, 04:33 PM         #152
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You cats need to get over the biting.

All the lyrics of Biggie he's bitten he might have a song WORTH of biter material.

just look at all the songs he's done HIMSELF, cats need to realize biting is apart of hip hop its a sad part of hip hop, but it's apart of it every rapper does it to an extent.

Cam has a lot of personal shots to take at JIgga thus far, but Jay Z is going to annihilate him.
 01-19-2006, 04:33 PM         #153
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is all about his new album, why else do this right now. I mean he's dropped tons of subliminals, so I guess it's good he finally maned up and put out a song.I'm happy about this because... JAY Z HAS TO RESPOND and it's going to be great!
 01-19-2006, 04:44 PM         #154
d33bo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course Jay was drinking Armadale and rocking Roc-a-wear back then, he still wasn't grown. He went through the get money phase and now he's grown out of it and moved on to being a critical part of the rap game not a disposable rapper that can be tossed out once his resources are dried. Now he's not a business man hes a business, man. And who has come out of retirement to rap about it? Jay has moved on and if anyone should be mad its Dame and that's only because he couldn't grow up. Cam has nothing to do with any of this. k!llA SEASON!
 12 years ago '05        #155
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 newport shortz said:
You cats need to get over the biting.

All the lyrics of Biggie he's bitten he might have a song WORTH of biter material.

just look at all the songs he's done HIMSELF, cats need to realize biting is apart of hip hop its a sad part of hip hop, but it's apart of it every rapper does it to an extent.

Cam has a lot of personal shots to take at JIgga thus far, but Jay Z is going to annihilate him.
No all the songs that was "Bitten" ...turned out to be "HITS" (i'm talking about MAINSTREAM FANS)
the songs people love...that made him!! (besides Reasonable Doubt tracks)

yeah every rapper does it to an EXTENT, JAY has done it OVER-EXTENDED HIMSELF...ON EVERY SONG...... biting slick rick, rakim, list goes on!
 12 years ago '05        #156
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 d33bo said:
Of course Jay was drinking Armadale and rocking Roc-a-wear back then, he still wasn't grown. He went through the get money phase and now he's grown out of it and moved on to being a critical part of the rap game not a disposable rapper that can be tossed out once his resources are dried. Now he's not a business man hes a business, man. And who has come out of retirement to rap about it? Jay has moved on and if anyone should be mad its Dame and that's only because he couldn't grow up. Cam has nothing to do with any of this. k!llA SEASON!
its a known fact, the rest of the CEO/Exec's at DEFJAM don't even like Jay-Z, he made a business move, every rapper can't do that, that doesn't mean THEY ARE DISPOSABLE....i think people got so impressed with Jay's hustle game..they forgot...who's signing his paycheck..some White Man...that noone knows...and doesn't even rap!

I'm sayin "just cause Jay-Z is an CEO OF DEF JAM doesn't make him ABOVE ANYBODY" .... He got lucky and took a great business opportunity? ...at the end of the day he is still a "n*gga from Marcy Projects" ...He is No Better than Memphis Bleek.........u can't make it like everybody else in the rap game is BUMS cause they don't have what Jay-Z has.....Kanye isn't a Bum, Talib Kweli isn't a Bum, The Most Hard Working Emcee's are the underground cats that Do 100 Shows and don't see any real money! but they keep doing THE BEST MUSIC..with Substance!

Common, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Talib Kweli , The Roots, One Be Lo, Little Brother, list goes on n on!
 12 years ago '04        #157
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
AP Reports
For Immediately Release:

Rapper Shawn Carter, better known as Jay-Z, has borrowed some of his lines from other rappers that include Notorious B.I.G. Also, Jay-Z used the word "the" in an interview. A diss record by former Roc-A-Fella rapper, Cam'ron, telling us something we already know is expected using the same technique he claims Jay-Z uses in his records, "biting". Reports say the rapper bites rival, Nas' style including using recycled disses from hit record "Ether". More details to follow as they become available.

I like your list minus Atmosphere which is the equivalent of listening to emo.
 12 years ago '04        #158
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
If I'm Jay-Z, I hit Dipset where it hurts and fu*k up his homie Juelz Santana good.
 12 years ago '04        #159
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
1st of all, when has camron said anything notable with his nursery school rhymes that only babys, and young a.ss lil n*ggas understand, that n*gga hasnt said anything even close to making sense since the SDE album, that n*gga is str8 up wack, and he just commited carrer suicide, just to show you what kind of fans cam has, MY 15 year old brother is all yeah cam he would rip jay-z and he dont even know the whole story. i was a semi cam fan, only beacuse of songs he had featured. n*ggas dont respect that n*gga, if they did they sure wouldnt be jacking him lol, cuz i know no n*gga would go up and do that sh*t to him. the only n*gga that is nice in that whole set is juelz, this is all i gotta say, cuz n*ggas only listen to what they wanna hear, all i know is cam is done, if jay responds to this, beacuse cam has been sh*t since purple haze was recycled garbage. every n*gga in the industry has been known to say a line they heard somewhere, but in the same fact jay has ghost written for half the industry, look at the thank you's in the old albums whos name comes up. thas all i gotta say. fu*k cam, his only fans are young boys.
 01-19-2006, 05:51 PM         #160
shakobe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrackMagic said:
1st of all, when has camron said anything notable with his nursery school rhymes that only babys, and young a.ss lil n*ggas understand, that n*gga hasnt said anything even close to making sense since the SDE album, that n*gga is str8 up wack, and he just commited carrer suicide, just to show you what kind of fans cam has, MY 15 year old brother is all yeah cam he would rip jay-z and he dont even know the whole story. i was a semi cam fan, only beacuse of songs he had featured. n*ggas dont respect that n*gga, if they did they sure wouldnt be jacking him lol, cuz i know no n*gga would go up and do that sh*t to him. the only n*gga that is nice in that whole set is juelz, this is all i gotta say, cuz n*ggas only listen to what they wanna hear, all i know is cam is done, if jay responds to this, beacuse cam has been sh*t since purple haze was recycled garbage. every n*gga in the industry has been known to say a line they heard somewhere, but in the same fact jay has ghost written for half the industry, look at the thank you's in the old albums whos name comes up. thas all i gotta say. fu*k cam, his only fans are young boys.
shut yo stan a.ss up typin books and sh*t gtfoh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish