squad up!

The Official Cam'ron Vs. Jay-Z Beef Thread

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #151
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 28 28
 d33bo said
About the morally right thing... Jay did what he had to do to move up in the game. Dame wasn't going anywhere, he was just comfortable where he was peddling alcohol, MP3 players, and hood clothing to perpetuate the black stereotype. Jay is going on 40 and realized he had to grow out of the young hustler facade sometime.

Black Stereotype...Jay was roc'n Rocawear (hood clothing) ,Jay was Holding (Armadale in H-to-da-Izzo video ? ) ...Jay is comfortable now with lots of money ..Jay had his lil black album sidekick cell sh*t ( i remember that)

I hate how n*ggas grow out of the hustler facade but will come back out of retirement and Rap about it? ....he wouldn't be who he is today...without "The hustler Facade" ...

Jay-Z is a Black Stereotype!!

as far as "The Biting" ....after Reasonable Doubt! he start Biting ...the funny thing is to me, Reasonable Doubt is his best work Lyrically! ...prolly because he DIDN'T BITE!

my point if ur the greatest do another Reasonable Doubt...Don't BitE!

01-19-2006, 03:33 PM         #152
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You cats need to get over the biting.

All the lyrics of Biggie he's bitten he might have a song WORTH of biter material.

just look at all the songs he's done HIMSELF, cats need to realize biting is apart of hip hop its a sad part of hip hop, but it's apart of it every rapper does it to an extent.

Cam has a lot of personal shots to take at JIgga thus far, but Jay Z is going to annihilate him.

01-19-2006, 03:33 PM         #153
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is all about his new album, why else do this right now. I mean he's dropped tons of subliminals, so I guess it's good he finally maned up and put out a song.I'm happy about this because... JAY Z HAS TO RESPOND and it's going to be great!

01-19-2006, 03:44 PM         #154
d33bo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course Jay was drinking Armadale and rocking Roc-a-wear back then, he still wasn't grown. He went through the get money phase and now he's grown out of it and moved on to being a critical part of the rap game not a disposable rapper that can be tossed out once his resources are dried. Now he's not a business man hes a business, man. And who has come out of retirement to rap about it? Jay has moved on and if anyone should be mad its Dame and that's only because he couldn't grow up. Cam has nothing to do with any of this. k!llA SEASON!

13 years ago '05        #155
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 newport shortz said
You cats need to get over the biting.

All the lyrics of Biggie he's bitten he might have a song WORTH of biter material.

just look at all the songs he's done HIMSELF, cats need to realize biting is apart of hip hop its a sad part of hip hop, but it's apart of it every rapper does it to an extent.

Cam has a lot of personal shots to take at JIgga thus far, but Jay Z is going to annihilate him.
No all the songs that was "Bitten" ...turned out to be "HITS" (i'm talking about MAINSTREAM FANS)
the songs people love...that made him!! (besides Reasonable Doubt tracks)

yeah every rapper does it to an EXTENT, JAY has done it OVER-EXTENDED HIMSELF...ON EVERY SONG...... biting slick rick, rakim, list goes on!

13 years ago '05        #156
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 d33bo said
Of course Jay was drinking Armadale and rocking Roc-a-wear back then, he still wasn't grown. He went through the get money phase and now he's grown out of it and moved on to being a critical part of the rap game not a disposable rapper that can be tossed out once his resources are dried. Now he's not a business man hes a business, man. And who has come out of retirement to rap about it? Jay has moved on and if anyone should be mad its Dame and that's only because he couldn't grow up. Cam has nothing to do with any of this. k!llA SEASON!
its a known fact, the rest of the CEO/Exec's at DEFJAM don't even like Jay-Z, he made a business move, every rapper can't do that, that doesn't mean THEY ARE DISPOSABLE....i think people got so impressed with Jay's hustle game..they forgot...who's signing his paycheck..some White Man...that noone knows...and doesn't even rap!

I'm sayin "just cause Jay-Z is an CEO OF DEF JAM doesn't make him ABOVE ANYBODY" .... He got lucky and took a great business opportunity? ...at the end of the day he is still a "n*gga from Marcy Projects" ...He is No Better than Memphis Bleek.........u can't make it like everybody else in the rap game is BUMS cause they don't have what Jay-Z has.....Kanye isn't a Bum, Talib Kweli isn't a Bum, The Most Hard Working Emcee's are the underground cats that Do 100 Shows and don't see any real money! but they keep doing THE BEST MUSIC..with Substance!

Common, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Talib Kweli , The Roots, One Be Lo, Little Brother, list goes on n on!

13 years ago '04        #157
nitetrain8601 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,091 | Props total: 6460 6460
AP Reports
For Immediately Release:

Rapper Shawn Carter, better known as Jay-Z, has borrowed some of his lines from other rappers that include Notorious B.I.G. Also, Jay-Z used the word "the" in an interview. A diss record by former Roc-A-Fella rapper, Cam'ron, telling us something we already know is expected using the same technique he claims Jay-Z uses in his records, "biting". Reports say the rapper bites rival, Nas' style including using recycled disses from hit record "Ether". More details to follow as they become available.

I like your list minus Atmosphere which is the equivalent of listening to emo.

13 years ago '04        #158
space
space
If I'm Jay-Z, I hit Dipset where it hurts and fu*k up his homie Juelz Santana good.

13 years ago '04        #159
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
1st of all, when has camron said anything notable with his nursery school rhymes that only babys, and young a.ss lil n*ggas understand, that n*gga hasnt said anything even close to making sense since the SDE album, that n*gga is str8 up wack, and he just commited carrer suicide, just to show you what kind of fans cam has, MY 15 year old brother is all yeah cam he would rip jay-z and he dont even know the whole story. i was a semi cam fan, only beacuse of songs he had featured. n*ggas dont respect that n*gga, if they did they sure wouldnt be jacking him lol, cuz i know no n*gga would go up and do that sh*t to him. the only n*gga that is nice in that whole set is juelz, this is all i gotta say, cuz n*ggas only listen to what they wanna hear, all i know is cam is done, if jay responds to this, beacuse cam has been sh*t since purple haze was recycled garbage. every n*gga in the industry has been known to say a line they heard somewhere, but in the same fact jay has ghost written for half the industry, look at the thank you's in the old albums whos name comes up. thas all i gotta say. fu*k cam, his only fans are young boys.

01-19-2006, 04:51 PM         #160
shakobe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrackMagic said
1st of all, when has camron said anything notable with his nursery school rhymes that only babys, and young a.ss lil n*ggas understand, that n*gga hasnt said anything even close to making sense since the SDE album, that n*gga is str8 up wack, and he just commited carrer suicide, just to show you what kind of fans cam has, MY 15 year old brother is all yeah cam he would rip jay-z and he dont even know the whole story. i was a semi cam fan, only beacuse of songs he had featured. n*ggas dont respect that n*gga, if they did they sure wouldnt be jacking him lol, cuz i know no n*gga would go up and do that sh*t to him. the only n*gga that is nice in that whole set is juelz, this is all i gotta say, cuz n*ggas only listen to what they wanna hear, all i know is cam is done, if jay responds to this, beacuse cam has been sh*t since purple haze was recycled garbage. every n*gga in the industry has been known to say a line they heard somewhere, but in the same fact jay has ghost written for half the industry, look at the thank you's in the old albums whos name comes up. thas all i gotta say. fu*k cam, his only fans are young boys.
shut yo stan a.ss up typin books and sh*t gtfoh

13 years ago '04        #161
space
space
 shakobe said
shut yo stan a.ss up typin books and sh*t gtfoh
Quit hating on someone giving their opinion. And judging by the way that you type, I'm pretty sure you don't know what a book looks like.

13 years ago '04        #162
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
dude c'mon it was 7:47 seconds of stupid sh*t, u ugly u joe camel, u ugly..thats gay. then Cam Admitted that he was the King of NY that Jay was king of ny wearin sandals..c'mon now cam about to get k!lled by bleek, lol

01-19-2006, 05:30 PM         #163
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I jus want to see wat jay going to say

01-19-2006, 05:41 PM         #164
nehustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said
I jus want to see wat jay going to say
"Cam almost got ran for his lam with the suicide doors/ got blammed in the hand thru the suicide doors/ you dipped set in DC, now you come at the god/ must wanna die what he commit suicide for?"

13 years ago '04        #165
bnw99 32 heat pts32
space
space
$8,034 | Props total: 7628 7628
damn Cam took a fu*kin Stanley Steemer on Jay-z....lol.....Damn that hova is a biting muuhfu*ker, that track with all the lines he borrowed is hilarious.

13 years ago '05        #166
nelsong6969 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
so whats the name of the diss song?

13 years ago '04        #167
AlSween 
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 26 26
i like to see jay get embarassed b/c ppl always riding him reverse cowgirl.

01-19-2006, 06:48 PM         #168
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nehustler said
"Cam almost got ran for his lam with the suicide doors/ got blammed in the hand thru the suicide doors/ you dipped set in DC, now you come at the god/ must wanna die what he commit suicide for?"

everybody knows about that thats not going to help jay wat else he going to say cam you wear pink

13 years ago '04        #169
malik1 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 0 0
I kinda understand why Cam is mad but then agian I don't. Jay has NEVER denied using ANY of BIG's lyrics seeing how this n*gga cutting and pasting Jay's rhymes (the funny sh*t is some of the examples were only three or four words USED BY ALMOST EVERY RAPPER) and ad libbing to make the sh*t seven minutes long is a prime example of how n*ggas ain't got nothing else to do but have another n*gga d*ck in they mouth (no homo). I hope Cam doesn't think n*ggas are gonna LOGICALLY put him on the top ten list of greatest MC's alive. N*gga just mad because Ultimate Hustla flopped. Damn archaeologist @ss n*gga digging up old lyrics talking about the reason why his album got pushed back is because he got surgery on his arm. Personally i didn't think he could write such wack lyrics (rooty tootythe f*ck outta here).

01-19-2006, 06:49 PM         #170
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is it a hype when jim jones straight smash jay-z on rap city in august

13 years ago '04        #171
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
 Basicgz said
Forget tha bullsh*t dipset are some hoes, Jay never said anything about these n*ggas, but Cam disses him, what tha hell is he on, Jay is not going to respond to this n*gga, tha reason this sh*t got me mad is that when Nas gave his opinion about Cam's LP tha next day he drops three diss tracks, when 50 and G-Unit say numerous sh*t about them they don't wanna do sh*t, Juelz is one of my favorite rappers but these n*ggas diss you and yo camp and nobody does sh*t, I am a fan of dipset music but these n*ggas are goin at a retired rapper, these n*ggas seem scared of G-Unit, if I don't hear any disses towards G-Unit outta dipset then I dont wanna hear no disses at all. I see them as hoes until then. Real talk
^^^^da kid makes sense

01-19-2006, 08:19 PM         #172
ebalams  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you haven't heard the diss, you can find it here:

If you haven't heard it, you need to because it's about to pop off. I'm a Cam fan but this is the God M.C.. My man Cam might have to pawn some of those chains over this one.

Give propz if you like the song. Give Propz if you like Hov.

01-19-2006, 08:22 PM         #173
Pacin0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is a legend...dont forget that...

13 years ago '04        #174
NeoSoul 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
listening to shade 45 .. clinton sparks just said his boy told him there is a jay-z reply. he said he tryna get it n gonna play it the second he does!!

01-19-2006, 08:27 PM         #175
ElzDS Aye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo, im gonna be recording and looking out for yall n*ggaz at 12:00 am eastern time, i better get my props!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
92 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Article inside THE GAME Can't Pay The RENT! His Calabasas House Is In FORECLOSURE & ..
10 comments
30 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Obama on Kanye: "I SAID WHAT I SAID"
120 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
119 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You see the hamburger, but can you spot the chocolate chip cookie
55 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Cardi B X Meek Mill Snippet (Nicki Minaj Diss)
8 comments
29 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA What happened to Lonzo last night?
48 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Russian With An A$$: Chick Showing Out At The Supermarket!
11 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside French Montana finally came out his coma
14 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside I married my best friendís dad ó and now Iím her stepmom
8 comments
31 minutes ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL HoDell Beckham: "I really don't like water"
34 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Katt Williams said Hazel E went to Dubai and got shat on :dead:
55 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Browns RB Carlos Hyde traded to the Jaguars for a 5th round pick
53 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Let an OG speak Bun says Drake was out of pocket and Pusha did the ri..
10 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn looks like Drake is coming for pusha
81 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Victor Cruz about to wife karate
40 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
10 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
27 comments
3 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside "A Dude With Ghostwriters, has no place to talk about "Rules In Rap Bee..
75 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
10 comments
3 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
imthatinfamous
Blaffy
PROV
HUDA2daF
ChrisPartlowFro
DrizzyStan06
The Watcher
FireBeats
Hakim Cobain
Y.G.
Top 10 most slapped recently
agriffiths
BlackDynamite
---Max-Payne---
two-face
NinetyThree94
Mutant Boy
Hakim Cobain
ovogoon
WhoNextWithPlex
Kim Jong Un

most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
178 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
61 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
114 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: Charlotte at Orlando - 7:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: New York at Brooklyn - 7:30 PM
 Closes in 3 hours - NBA: Boston at Toronto - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hours - NBA: Atlanta at Memphis - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hours - NBA: Indiana at Milwaukee - 8:30 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy