The Official Cam'ron Vs. Jay-Z Beef Thread

most viewed right now
 83
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #301
xclusive2k5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
...cam suck a.ss..simple..
 01-22-2006, 06:22 PM         #302
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is so stupid... why did cam pick now to beef with jay?

ill tell you cause n*gga got an album comin out in a month... think about it all these rumors now poppin up that tru life is gon respond to cam not jay... and he got an album comin out in a couple months... funny how this always happens... 50 and games cds come out they beef.... nas and jay same thing
 12 years ago '04        #303
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
jay gonna get at em on dipset beats..

u didnt hear this rumor from me
 01-22-2006, 06:48 PM         #304
Prophecy15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam sh*t is wack yeah jay-z stole some lines but please name one rapper who didnt fat joe has, lil wayne has even pac took one of biggie lines but look at all da sh*t jigga did on his own jay will rip all of dipset and probably have dem n*ggas turn religious like tha other harlem rapper
 12 years ago '04        #305
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Crank said:
this sh*t is so stupid... why did cam pick now to beef with jay?

ill tell you cause n*gga got an album comin out in a month... think about it all these rumors now poppin up that tru life is gon respond to cam not jay... and he got an album comin out in a couple months... funny how this always happens... 50 and games cds come out they beef.... nas and jay same thing
Why?
sh*t.. only Cam knows.
I rather him than Jimmy.

His album does?
No.. Last i heard its in April.

Everything else...
Yeah u right.
 01-22-2006, 06:56 PM         #306
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
jay gonna get at em on dipset beats..

u didnt hear this rumor from me

let me guess gangsta music and santanas town... yea that rumor is fake
 01-22-2006, 06:57 PM         #307
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:
His album does?
No.. Last i heard its in April.

oh is it... someone told me it was comin out in the beginning of march... i think your right though
 12 years ago '05        #308
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
 Crank said:
oh is it... someone told me it was comin out in the beginning of march... i think your right though
Nope both wrong..comes out Feb 14. Valentines day...(didn't 50 last album come out on valentines day, and on k!lla season he say happy valentine's day, biting?)

dissing cats right b4 his album drop? like 50? Rule? biting?

On the bootleg for k!lla season, the song with J.R. Writer, cam starts off

"damn homey, in high school you was the man homey?"

50 said that first right? biting?
 01-22-2006, 10:00 PM         #309
cescadj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam';s album delayed,
and Hova's reply to dis is delayed.
i know he 42 n all, but how long is this gonna take?
 01-23-2006, 11:23 AM         #310
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In all Honesty this is not even Cam's beef. This Dame Dash problem he should be the one saying something not sending one of his "goons" to go in there and attempt to get at Jay.

Foolish rappers.
 12 years ago '05        #311
KINGDAY 
space
space
space
$736 | Props total: 0 0
CAM CRAZY HE CANT fu*k WIT JAY AT ALL JAY DAT DUDE
 01-23-2006, 11:35 AM         #312
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prophecy15 said:
Cam sh*t is wack yeah jay-z stole some lines but please name one rapper who didnt fat joe has, lil wayne has even pac took one of biggie lines but look at all da sh*t jigga did on his own jay will rip all of dipset and probably have dem n*ggas turn religious like tha other harlem rapper

^^^co sign!!!
 01-23-2006, 11:40 AM         #313
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dew215 said:
Nope both wrong..comes out Feb 14. Valentines day...(didn't 50 last album come out on valentines day, and on k!lla season he say happy valentine's day, biting?)

dissing cats right b4 his album drop? like 50? Rule? biting?

On the bootleg for k!lla season, the song with J.R. Writer, cam starts off

"damn homey, in high school you was the man homey?"

50 said that first right? biting?


^^^^cam is what u call a whack MC, Homo thug that wears pink and also wears sandals but with socks! lol he's stupid
 01-23-2006, 11:42 AM         #314
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cescadj said:
Cam';s album delayed,
and Hova's reply to dis is delayed.
i know he 42 n all, but how long is this gonna take?
cam said his retarded self, Jay was born in 68 but somehow he squeezed an extra 4 birthdays in that span of 38 years

if he lies about him being 42, how do you know he even told the truth about him being born in 68, or told the truth about anything in the dis
 01-24-2006, 04:45 AM         #315
Pacin0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
In all Honesty this is not even Cam's beef. This Dame Dash problem he should be the one saying something not sending one of his "goons" to go in there and attempt to get at Jay.

Foolish rappers.
:iagree:
 01-24-2006, 06:58 AM         #316
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the stupid thing is that Juelz is signed to Def Jam. So Cam better watch his sh*t if he wants his boy to Release an actual CD(not mixtapes by the gallon like Styles P).
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy