The Official Cam'ron Vs. Jay-Z Beef Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2006, 04:39 PM         #261
ElzDS Aye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check 2day at 7:00
 01-21-2006, 05:48 PM         #262
jaymykiala  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this is gonna end up being one of the top three hip hop stories of the year. But my thing is this...

Why is everyone (well a lot of people) trying to knock Cam because he came at Jay? Everyone knows they were not the best of friends...fu*k that, they weren't friends. This is hip hop, if you gotta problem with a dude, you call him out. As much respect and admiration as I have for Jay-Z, he is NOT bigger than rap. So all these people running around saying Cam is a bi*ch, he can't see Jay, Jay will destroy him or whatever...let's sit and think, who's career has Jay ended? He went at Nas hard...and Nas knocked the cool off him. Even Jay basically admitted that he lost in Blueprint 2...

For I will not lose, FOR EVEN IN DEFEAT
There's a valuable lesson learned
So that even's it up for me

Jay is a talented battle rapper, you will never hear me say other wise, but if you ask me his track record in battles is 0-1. Yea the Prodigy thing was hilarious, but it wasn't like Prodigy was this mega star who after Jay dissed him fell from grace. It's hip hop people, enjoy it for what it's worth. Jay should respond just cause of the art form. If he responds and Cam gets him, it's not gonna tarnish his legacy of holding the game down for so long, or for his impact on the game, or since people are so interested...his 330 million dollars. Just my 2 cents.
 12 years ago '04        #263
hbjones 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
Nas won that battle because Jay punched first and that sh*t woke his a.ss up. Before that Nas's rhyme skills were declining, but Jay came with his track and Nas felt it so hard that inspired him to come with his greatest. I think this is the same type of situation with Cam hittin Jay first. Jay is sleepin giant right now man. That's a n*gga you don't want to attack first cause we all know what Jay does when he's inspired.
 01-21-2006, 06:16 PM         #264
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbjones said:
Nas won that battle because Jay punched first and that sh*t woke his a.ss up. Before that Nas's rhyme skills were declining, but Jay came with his track and Nas felt it so hard that inspired him to come with his greatest. I think this is the same type of situation with Cam hittin Jay first. Jay is sleepin giant right now man. That's a n*gga you don't want to attack first cause we all know what Jay does when he's inspired.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, i personally think Cam gonna take Jay, him goin at him first took balls, bet noone would do that cause theyre busy sayin Jay the greatest, he above rap and son... lets be serious man, they werent friends Jay basically pulled some bi*ch moves on Cam, now cam just rappin truth... If u got the truth behind u, u cant lost a battle, case and point Nas - ether...
 01-21-2006, 06:28 PM         #265
jaymykiala  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbjones said:

Jay knew what Nas was capable of. To say he didn't is a discredit to both Nas and Jay. I know Jay heard "H to the OMO". If he destroyed Beans, Bleek, & Freeway in 2 bars, Jay knew what Nas was capable of. Yea hearing Jay go at him gave Nas those creative juices to come back with Ether, but the potential was always there. And I wouldn't call "Takeover" a punch. It was more like a full fledged body shot.
 12 years ago '05        #266
95thstreet 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
Cam'ron finally said something worth listening too since S.D.E, it's a damn shame it had to be aimed at Jay-Z, but why not go at the king if you wanna get your album sales up.

Lets face it, cam'ron doesn't put forth an effort anymore unless theres something in it for him. Jay-Z has no need to reply cuz this sh*t will die down in a couple weeks, hell it's already gone from hot to a luke warm diss in a matter of a week.
 01-21-2006, 06:40 PM         #267
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is that no matter what happens, people will still look at jay-z as one of the greatest to ever rap. and comparing his beef with nas, to this beef with cam is silly because his battle with nas was way more personel.
 01-21-2006, 06:47 PM         #268
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the diss to me was a ether carbon copy, sloppy at best.

weak lines like "now its cocawear", and the fact he has an album coming soon dimish the bravado it took to go at jay, and the fact that jay isnt even rappin anymore, and had the chance to go at whomever at that concert, and decided against it.

dont u think if jay would have dissed anybody at that concert, it would have been really hard for them to really come back against it.

IN my opinion, cams diss was weak, i hope it was just a chess move to make jay come back, and then cam has some secret sh*t THAT NOBODY knows about jay, that dame told him, and murders jay, if not, this sh*t aint gonna last 15 rounds like cam claims, cams good but jays great. cams not on the same plain as jay and nas. hes more in the class of freeway.
 12 years ago '05        #269
TripleBeamKing 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 7 7
obvious publicity stunt
 12 years ago '04        #270
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
jay-z in miami rite now
 12 years ago '05        #271
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 574 574
Jay shouldn't respond because it will go away in a week. Then someone will be talkin' about, "did jay respond"--it will be like "nope". And we move on like the Young and the Restless. Cam will drop his album, it will get brought up again, Jay won't say anything, then we'll all forget again. The wheels on the bus go round and round..............
 01-22-2006, 02:40 AM         #272
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Camron sucks. His diss just made him worse than he already was.
Hes dissing how somone dresses and looks, and his rhymes are corny.
 01-22-2006, 03:24 AM         #273
killin em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said:
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, i personally think Cam gonna take Jay, him goin at him first took balls, bet noone would do that cause theyre busy sayin Jay the greatest, he above rap and son... lets be serious man, they werent friends Jay basically pulled some bi*ch moves on Cam, now cam just rappin truth... If u got the truth behind u, u cant lost a battle, case and point Nas - ether...
CAM smashed Joe Camel, n dis da only dude dat duznt hav Chancletas Wit Jeans d*ck in their mouth so far that he cant see tha truth?????

Last edited by killin em; 01-22-2006 at 03:25 AM..
 01-22-2006, 11:24 AM         #274
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think jay is gettin scared
 12 years ago '04        #275
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
Cam'ron DIDN'T even make Swagger Jacker one.. That joint been out for awhile now.. All he did was edit it by adding his voice, and thoughts.. (and the little apple biting sound)...

Anyway, I do know one song/line that they forgot to put on that song though.. Tupac - Me and My Girlfriend........... Jay-Z - Me and My Girlfriend.

Still though... Jay-Z > Cam'ron
 01-22-2006, 12:33 PM         #276
backdafucup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know why he's hating, he wasn't even clever enough to go and jack some lines and make them sound like his. At least Jay has done that, coz Cam can't make up new ones or even copy.
And it's not even news, Jay bit BIG and Pac and a whole bunch of them and so have more than a handful others
 01-22-2006, 12:48 PM         #277
wisdom558  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's going alittle to far.

~Elijah~
 01-22-2006, 01:27 PM         #278
Pacin0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01-22-2006, 01:31 PM         #279
sbboricua  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ this geek takes his job to serious

the beeef is only gonna last for a lil bit

let the people make threads, everybody talking bout hip hop right now

and you bring it down....

who the fuk gave a 14 year old a mod spot

01-22-2006, 01:43 PM         #280
ibudafu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will anyone remember Cam's (ahem) diss in a year or two?

ether, takeover, hit em up (to name the most basic) will last till rap is long gone. this will be forgotten before cam hangs the nursery rhymes up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy