The Official Cam'ron Vs. Jay-Z Beef Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #221
Franchize_music 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
point is... Cam wishes he was Jay right now. Retired and head of def jam records.

Jayz .... Reasonable Doubt>>>>>>>>Cam'ron... Confessions of fire.

and i'm like cam'ron. i still think his diss was wack.
 01-20-2006, 05:05 PM         #222
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
cam talking about how jay stole lines....then in his two disses, he takes some sh*t that's been circulating on the net for 2 years....then steals all nas disses towards jay and uses them....
^^^thank you see the only dudes that hate are haters that really dont know what hot is. EITHER was fire and i dont even pump wit nas cam sh*t was trash nuff said
 01-20-2006, 05:12 PM         #223
Pacin0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..jay>cam
 01-20-2006, 05:16 PM         #224
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay^^^stole that whole verse in your sig from krs-1
 01-20-2006, 05:40 PM         #225
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
jay^^^stole that whole verse in your sig from krs-1

^^^u dont know what good music is name one of cams 3 albums damn 3 albums in 11 yrs thats a sad resume. i forgot he was executive producing whack cd's like jim jones trash and juelz first trash album and second one that is exausted from reaching gold finally. i wonder who idea was that whack a.ss mr.postman song? but we talkin about cam anyway name a album that a n*gga could say yo this is hot from start to finish because if it wasnt for mase on cams first single we wouldnt be having this discussion now would we.
 01-20-2006, 05:41 PM         #226
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I KNEW DAME FIRST!" lol i thought that was funny
 12 years ago '04        #227
lildunn34 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
 VLmoney said:
^^^u dont know what good music is name one of cams 3 albums damn 3 albums in 11 yrs thats a sad resume. i forgot he was executive producing whack cd's like jim jones trash and juelz first trash album and second one that is exausted from reaching gold finally. i wonder who idea was that whack a.ss mr.postman song? but we talkin about cam anyway name a album that a n*gga could say yo this is hot from start to finish because if it wasnt for mase on cams first single we wouldnt be having this discussion now would we.
fu*k? S.D.E, goonie goo goo
 12 years ago '04        #228
DeeJay 1 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 50 50
 VLmoney said:
everyone got different opinions on who the best rapper is and all that sh*t u can take blueprint and confession of fire to a white boy who dont like rap and he could pick cam album just because he thinks Jay-z voice is annoyin and vice versa I mean there is no such thing as a better rapper

and thats stupid about if it wasnt for mase we woulnt be having this conversation thats just life if it wasnt for ur dad busting in ur mother u wouldnt be having this conversation
 12 years ago '04        #229
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 1037 1037
camron best album ever was S.D.E. then he started doing this pink goonie goon sh*t and became wack.
 12 years ago '04        #230
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
yo angie martinez is so wak on that interview
sooooooooo wak
 12 years ago '05        #231
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 VLmoney said:
you crazy n*gga, Juelz first album was fire...what don't you like bout his first album, IMO From Me To You >>> What The Game's Been Missing...

Cam's that n*gga...and don't hate him cause his solo's where not as good as Jay's...Cam on Children of the Corn...kills sh*t more than Jay ever did man...Cam is that n*gga...respect that n*gga...

Don't get me wrong Jay nice, but they have two different styles of rappin, you can't talk any sh*t really bout this whole subject till Jay come back to Cams sh*t, well Cams two sh*ts, lol, but Cam is that n*gga...
 12 years ago '04        #232
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4112 4112
Cam is overrated. As Jay once said, "He started with a spark, but now he's just garbage."
 01-20-2006, 07:57 PM         #233
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes y'alln k!lla kam be ballin.....
jay z biter????
 01-20-2006, 08:00 PM         #234
youngnthuggin26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... waiting on a Responce .. and i dont see it coming
I really doubt he will respond.. k!lla cam that n*gga .. Just heard The Diss Song .. yall talk bout Exposure.. come on If thats not exposure then what is?
 12 years ago '05        #235
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
dawg listen you swagger jacker by camron ( not be off track but 25 to life is pissing me off i cant play online get booted every 5 secs)
 01-20-2006, 08:14 PM         #236
ElzDS Aye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brownie_d said:
yo angie martinez is so wak on that interview
sooooooooo wak
datz miss jones not angie martinez
 12 years ago '05        #237
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
 youngnthuggin26 said:
... waiting on a Responce .. and i dont see it coming
I really doubt he will respond.. k!lla cam that n*gga .. Just heard The Diss Song .. yall talk bout Exposure.. come on If thats not exposure then what is?

some exposure...he talked over a song thats about to years old....and taken totally outta context....and then he spits a wack diss...which was borderline homo, with homo intentions....he spitting cuz "jay stole kanye west", "jay stole roc-a-fella", "jay stole roc-a-wear"

last time i checked cam aint never had none of that...how do you "steal kanye west", How many 5 mic albums, how many platinum albums, did Dame drop?

Jay-z = Roc-a-fella

Dame = Spliff Starr

Dipset = Roc-A-Fella South (good beats, no content)

aye aye aye
 12 years ago '05        #238
funklah 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
n e 1 got that cam beat??
 01-20-2006, 09:20 PM         #239
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Camron track is Garbage...And I'm not a JAy-Z fan.
And his math is wrong 1968 don't equal 40-42 yrs old.
The sad thing is he can't do any harder than that.
I'm playing the fense but if JAY came back with a track..it's over

Expect Jay to talk about Cam'ron pink wear and massive wieght loss after
his first album. And how he was never a real success like Jay is.

This is over before it started like it was for 50 cent when he decided to Diss Joe, Jada, and ,NAS.
 01-20-2006, 09:31 PM         #240
Ramazed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright,,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy