The Official Cam'ron Vs. Jay-Z Beef Thread

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
56 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2006, 11:56 AM         #251
shakobe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pacin0 said
that swagger jacker is maddd old plus all those things jay stole where known raps that hen he said it it was like oh that's from such and such...it wasnt like he stole a line that wasnt known...
shut the fu*kup u juss mad n*gga that cam is making that n*gga look bad

01-21-2006, 12:18 PM         #252
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shakobe said
shut the fu*kup u juss mad n*gga that cam is making that n*gga look bad
and he's making himself look even worse(except to the f*gs like you on his d*ck) cause he does the same sh*t

01-21-2006, 01:27 PM         #253
shakobe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
and he's making himself look even worse(except to the f*gs like you on his d*ck) cause he does the same sh*t
shut yo f*g**t a.ss up puss boy

01-21-2006, 01:44 PM         #254
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ideas For Jay-z Diss

the Video from mtv cam asking dame for a 100,000
cam getting jump at rucker park
cam getting shot
Bloodshed
stealing from 2pac
cam wearing pink

Put yall ideas jay-z is going to need them he cant still no more raps

01-21-2006, 01:52 PM         #255
Do It Do It  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biggie - Notorious Thugs
"n*gga you should too, if you knew
What this game'll do to you
Been in this sh*t since '92
Look at all the bullsh*t I been through
So-called beef with you-know-who"

Cam'ron - What Means The World To You (Remix)
"Listen you would too, if you knew
What this game'll do to you
Been in this sh*t, two years boo
Look at all the bullsh*t I been through
So-called beef with you-know-who"

camron is bi*ch

01-21-2006, 02:09 PM         #256
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every rapper borrows lyrics, its just that Jay does it a lot more.Jay needs to respond sometime next week, it will suck really bad if he dosen't.If he dosen't this won't be the first time a diss from Cam'Ron will go unresponded to, he dissed Nas over the Hate Me Now beat, and I'm pretty sure Nas never responded.

13 years ago '05        #257
darick 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 319 319
Cam bettter enjoy this fame while he can untill hov get back at him. I mean the diss wasnt even that hot all he did was showed anger and he had a couple of nice lines in there. the most part it talk about how ugly jay is and he did a song with his girl which I don't know how that is a diss. Compare to ether and takeover that diss lack lyrical skillz. I think dipset put aight music but u think jay gone let him get away with that. I mean they said this guy had had a stripper tape of game and game had to buy it off of him. that is stuff the cia do. This diss is kinda gay on cam's be half because he talking if kanye was girl say hov stole him. Kanye made up his own mine to stay with jay.

13 years ago '04        #258
hbjones 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
Ah, rappers borrow lyrics as much as Jay does, but since Jay claims to be king, he gets scrutinized more. I'm just glad k!lla did it, Jay was gettin lazy with his flow and needed a lil wake up call. He had never really be attacked like this before now, and I think it warrants a response.

01-21-2006, 02:54 PM         #259
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas dont borrow like that neither does eminem

01-21-2006, 03:36 PM         #260
YellowBusRider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay gotta respond or he gonna look like a bi*ch man im in da Bay and Cam's diss has even been on da radio over here so Jay gotta come back with somethin

01-21-2006, 03:39 PM         #261
ElzDS Aye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check 2day at 7:00

01-21-2006, 04:48 PM         #262
jaymykiala  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this is gonna end up being one of the top three hip hop stories of the year. But my thing is this...

Why is everyone (well a lot of people) trying to knock Cam because he came at Jay? Everyone knows they were not the best of friends...fu*k that, they weren't friends. This is hip hop, if you gotta problem with a dude, you call him out. As much respect and admiration as I have for Jay-Z, he is NOT bigger than rap. So all these people running around saying Cam is a bi*ch, he can't see Jay, Jay will destroy him or whatever...let's sit and think, who's career has Jay ended? He went at Nas hard...and Nas knocked the cool off him. Even Jay basically admitted that he lost in Blueprint 2...

For I will not lose, FOR EVEN IN DEFEAT
There's a valuable lesson learned
So that even's it up for me

Jay is a talented battle rapper, you will never hear me say other wise, but if you ask me his track record in battles is 0-1. Yea the Prodigy thing was hilarious, but it wasn't like Prodigy was this mega star who after Jay dissed him fell from grace. It's hip hop people, enjoy it for what it's worth. Jay should respond just cause of the art form. If he responds and Cam gets him, it's not gonna tarnish his legacy of holding the game down for so long, or for his impact on the game, or since people are so interested...his 330 million dollars. Just my 2 cents.

13 years ago '04        #263
hbjones 
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
Nas won that battle because Jay punched first and that sh*t woke his a.ss up. Before that Nas's rhyme skills were declining, but Jay came with his track and Nas felt it so hard that inspired him to come with his greatest. I think this is the same type of situation with Cam hittin Jay first. Jay is sleepin giant right now man. That's a n*gga you don't want to attack first cause we all know what Jay does when he's inspired.

01-21-2006, 05:16 PM         #264
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbjones said
Nas won that battle because Jay punched first and that sh*t woke his a.ss up. Before that Nas's rhyme skills were declining, but Jay came with his track and Nas felt it so hard that inspired him to come with his greatest. I think this is the same type of situation with Cam hittin Jay first. Jay is sleepin giant right now man. That's a n*gga you don't want to attack first cause we all know what Jay does when he's inspired.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, i personally think Cam gonna take Jay, him goin at him first took balls, bet noone would do that cause theyre busy sayin Jay the greatest, he above rap and son... lets be serious man, they werent friends Jay basically pulled some bi*ch moves on Cam, now cam just rappin truth... If u got the truth behind u, u cant lost a battle, case and point Nas - ether...

01-21-2006, 05:28 PM         #265
jaymykiala  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbjones said

Jay knew what Nas was capable of. To say he didn't is a discredit to both Nas and Jay. I know Jay heard "H to the OMO". If he destroyed Beans, Bleek, & Freeway in 2 bars, Jay knew what Nas was capable of. Yea hearing Jay go at him gave Nas those creative juices to come back with Ether, but the potential was always there. And I wouldn't call "Takeover" a punch. It was more like a full fledged body shot.

13 years ago '05        #266
95thstreet 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
Cam'ron finally said something worth listening too since S.D.E, it's a damn shame it had to be aimed at Jay-Z, but why not go at the king if you wanna get your album sales up.

Lets face it, cam'ron doesn't put forth an effort anymore unless theres something in it for him. Jay-Z has no need to reply cuz this sh*t will die down in a couple weeks, hell it's already gone from hot to a luke warm diss in a matter of a week.

01-21-2006, 05:40 PM         #267
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is that no matter what happens, people will still look at jay-z as one of the greatest to ever rap. and comparing his beef with nas, to this beef with cam is silly because his battle with nas was way more personel.

01-21-2006, 05:47 PM         #268
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the diss to me was a ether carbon copy, sloppy at best.

weak lines like "now its cocawear", and the fact he has an album coming soon dimish the bravado it took to go at jay, and the fact that jay isnt even rappin anymore, and had the chance to go at whomever at that concert, and decided against it.

dont u think if jay would have dissed anybody at that concert, it would have been really hard for them to really come back against it.

IN my opinion, cams diss was weak, i hope it was just a chess move to make jay come back, and then cam has some secret sh*t THAT NOBODY knows about jay, that dame told him, and murders jay, if not, this sh*t aint gonna last 15 rounds like cam claims, cams good but jays great. cams not on the same plain as jay and nas. hes more in the class of freeway.

13 years ago '05        #269
TripleBeamKing 
space
space
$418 | Props total: 25 25
obvious publicity stunt

13 years ago '04        #270
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,906 | Props total: 89 89
jay-z in miami rite now

13 years ago '05        #271
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 725 725
Jay shouldn't respond because it will go away in a week. Then someone will be talkin' about, "did jay respond"--it will be like "nope". And we move on like the Young and the Restless. Cam will drop his album, it will get brought up again, Jay won't say anything, then we'll all forget again. The wheels on the bus go round and round..............

01-22-2006, 01:40 AM         #272
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Camron sucks. His diss just made him worse than he already was.
Hes dissing how somone dresses and looks, and his rhymes are corny.

01-22-2006, 02:24 AM         #273
killin em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Candino said
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, i personally think Cam gonna take Jay, him goin at him first took balls, bet noone would do that cause theyre busy sayin Jay the greatest, he above rap and son... lets be serious man, they werent friends Jay basically pulled some bi*ch moves on Cam, now cam just rappin truth... If u got the truth behind u, u cant lost a battle, case and point Nas - ether...
CAM smashed Joe Camel, n dis da only dude dat duznt hav Chancletas Wit Jeans d*ck in their mouth so far that he cant see tha truth?????

Last edited by killin em; 01-22-2006 at 02:25 AM..

01-22-2006, 10:24 AM         #274
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think jay is gettin scared

13 years ago '04        #275
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 5283 5283
Cam'ron DIDN'T even make Swagger Jacker one.. That joint been out for awhile now.. All he did was edit it by adding his voice, and thoughts.. (and the little apple biting sound)...

Anyway, I do know one song/line that they forgot to put on that song though.. Tupac - Me and My Girlfriend........... Jay-Z - Me and My Girlfriend.

Still though... Jay-Z > Cam'ron

Home      

most viewed right now
 Pusha T on Joe Budden podcast
153 comments
22 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
271 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
55 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
56 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders don’t think Amari Cooper loves football, has passion for the game
15 comments
21 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD brother says after KD gets 5th ring with GS, he is leaving.
16 comments
19 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
83 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
84 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits ..
81 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Is Gruden Gone Yet? The Countdown to Jon Gruden’s departure begins. #Raide..
29 comments
16 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
55 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
51 comments
14 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
56 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
175 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
36 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
25 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
45 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
48 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I didnt realize how much youtube has taken over my life till it died...
27 comments
15 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
98 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
TonyM
bird call
Taree
lboog1423
Lord God
Suavebeatz
Broseph Stalin
WoodPipe
Youngshinebox
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Fras
Rule 336
StillNigga
Deeznutz1981
CityofChampions
Take Care
Melle
SnowFleury
bird call

most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
133 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
155 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
108 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
67 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside UH-OH: JAY-Z Pull UP On OFFSET FROM MIGOS & GOT HIM SHOOK BACKSTAGE fo..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
NBA Frank Ntilikina Starting At The 3, Knox On Bench For Knicks
98 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy