How much do you guys bench?

most viewed right now
 136
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-24-2006, 07:44 PM         #41
13-yearz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh@ these n*ggaz lie'n, got dam. ya'll insecure or some sh*t. ya'll aint gonna go anywhere in lifting lie'n about how much u lift.
 01-24-2006, 10:02 PM         #42
PIFF90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you idiot thats really me and I really max out at 465.
 01-24-2006, 10:52 PM         #43
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see a pic, hey more power to you if you can do it, but I just find it highly unlikely, if you can just show us all a pic you will earn all our respect
 PIFF90 said:
you idiot thats really me and I really max out at 465.
 01-25-2006, 11:45 AM         #44
Angdiddy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont You Guys Realize Your Argueing With A Child?

They Are In Highschool If That And This One Kid Stated A False Claim And Now You Guys Are In A Constant Dialogue About Lies.

Shorty Go Back To Your Vinyl Whieghts And Alimuminum Bar Nobody Heres Gonna Bother You No More...
 01-25-2006, 02:41 PM         #45
Jez_humphrey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 speak in kgs?
 01-25-2006, 02:54 PM         #46
Abstract  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
500lbs is roughly 225kg (nearly quarter of a tonne)
 01-25-2006, 09:15 PM         #47
th@_v1LLa1n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Abstract said:
500lbs is roughly 225kg (nearly quarter of a tonne)
500 x 4 = 2000

2000 lbs = 1 ton...

just so you know...

and I believe the man because I know a kid that's a senior in high school and benches nearly 415 (did it in his Sophomore year, when I was a Senior) and he's a football player bout 5'10 280. But I don't see why he would have a need to lie that bad on a message board, know what I mean?


Last edited by th@_v1LLa1n; 01-25-2006 at 09:16 PM..
 01-25-2006, 09:42 PM         #48
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont see why someone would have to lie, check the last time someone made a post about what they lift, all of boxden was doing 400 + pounds, you would think people would be honest but they arent on here
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
500 x 4 = 2000

2000 lbs = 1 ton...

just so you know...

and I believe the man because I know a kid that's a senior in high school and benches nearly 415 (did it in his Sophomore year, when I was a Senior) and he's a football player bout 5'10 280. But I don't see why he would have a need to lie that bad on a message board, know what I mean?
 12 years ago '04        #49
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
Well, I've never been the one for bench pressing.. I'm 21.. Weigh 160.. I just got done from working out.. The weight total was 135.. I kept going until I reached my max (which was only 11 time)... , it's all good though.. I'll get better with time.
 01-25-2006, 11:24 PM         #50
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
225 @ 15 y/o..and still got 11 months of being 15
 01-26-2006, 03:41 AM         #51
tischbein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know ur fu*king ur body up at that early age?^^

I do 150 lbs and weigh ~170
 01-26-2006, 07:50 AM         #52
Abstract  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
500 x 4 = 2000

2000 lbs = 1 ton...

just so you know...
Just so you know, 2000lbs is 100kg short of a tonne
 01-26-2006, 09:14 AM         #53
Hold 'Em Sauce!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
425 but who gives a fu*k its all about perfromace and how will you transfer your strength. Benching is really for the birds but you have to do som basic activites. In your workout program
 01-26-2006, 12:18 PM         #54
Daddy's Home...  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
500 x 4 = 2000

2000 lbs = 1 ton...
not at all... 2202lbs = 1 ton...

take whatever lbs weight and multiply it by 0.454... That's the weight in kilograms...

And there's a HUGE difference between benching NEARLY 415 at 280, which isn't even 1,5x bodyweight, and benching 500 at 250, which is 2x bodyweight...

Like I said, go to a powerlifting meet... Cats in their thirties who have been lifting SPECIFICALLY for strength for 15-20 years and put up 700-800 shirted, but are unable to bench 500, getting shown up by some kid that lifts in the 8-10 rep range...

I just don't see it..
 01-26-2006, 01:23 PM         #55
Spit 2.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
benching is overrated, all it does is give you that huge bulky muscle that ain't even cut that looks horrible..
 01-26-2006, 10:46 PM         #56
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep....
 Daddy's Home... said:
not at all... 2202lbs = 1 ton...

take whatever lbs weight and multiply it by 0.454... That's the weight in kilograms...

And there's a HUGE difference between benching NEARLY 415 at 280, which isn't even 1,5x bodyweight, and benching 500 at 250, which is 2x bodyweight...

Like I said, go to a powerlifting meet... Cats in their thirties who have been lifting SPECIFICALLY for strength for 15-20 years and put up 700-800 shirted, but are unable to bench 500, getting shown up by some kid that lifts in the 8-10 rep range...

I just don't see it..
 01-26-2006, 10:58 PM         #57
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tischbein said:
u know ur fu*king ur body up at that early age?^^

I do 150 lbs and weigh ~170
No im not you uneducated mother fu*ker, learn something about lifting weights before you question me.
 01-27-2006, 01:34 AM         #58
tischbein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever man, I don't actually give a fu*k

 12 years ago '04        #59
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 Spit 2.0 said:
benching is overrated, all it does is give you that huge bulky muscle that ain't even cut that looks horrible..
huh?:
 01-27-2006, 02:31 AM         #60
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tischbein said:
whatever man, I don't actually give a fu*k

Im over 6' with broad shoulders and a strong back
dont think I have a problem being under-developed

(Ya bi*ch would know more about my lower body than me, go ask her bout that)


Last edited by BlazeA50; 01-29-2006 at 09:42 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy