most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
Can anyone name 15 rappers better than X? In terms of lyrics and sucess??? I dont think so.. X is a legend. Most of the hip hop community would agree. BLUNTED, you opinion does not speak for majority of the hip hop community.
 01-21-2006, 02:54 PM         #42
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anyone name 15 rappers better than X? In terms of lyrics
In terms of lyrics I could prolly name 100 or more.
 12 years ago '05        #43
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
Can anyone name 15 rappers better than X? In terms of lyrics and sucess??? I dont think so.. X is a legend. Most of the hip hop community would agree. BLUNTED, you opinion does not speak for majority of the hip hop community.
15 rappers, let me try...

1 nas
2 biggie
3 2pac
4 eminem
5 50 cent
6 jay-z
7 fabolous
8 mobb deep
9 dr. dre
10 snoop
11 big L
12 Fat Joe
13 Scarface
14 Rakim
15 Kool G. Rap

I can keep goin...keep in mind, that's not in any specific order, you just told me to name 15 better in terms of lyrics and or success...keep in mind that have these n*ggaz didn't sniff or smoke they success away either...
 12 years ago '04        #44
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 bluntednt said:

1 nas
2 biggie
3 2pac
4 eminem
5 50 cent
6 jay-z
7 fabolous
8 mobb deep
9 dr. dre
10 snoop
11 big L
12 Fat Joe
13 Scarface
14 Rakim
15 Kool G. Rap

I can keep goin...keep in mind, that's not in any specific order, you just told me to name 15 better in terms of lyrics and or success...keep in mind that have these n*ggaz didn't sniff or smoke they success away either...

wow... you have dug the hole deeper for yourself... commit suicide homo

fukin 12 year old white kids speakin on hip-hop, is this what it's come to? ANYONE who denies the fact that DMX is a legend should stop listenin to rap

and how did he drink or smoke his success away? last time i checked the n*gga's last album was number 1 and went multi-platinum, let's take nas for example, his last album just now went platinum after being out for ages, does that mean he has no more fame? LMAO @ your retarded logic, k!ll yaself!!!

Last edited by Scoop24; 01-21-2006 at 03:44 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #45
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2839 2839
 bluntednt said:
yo homeboy...why you callin Jay out??? fu*k Jay-Z, I didn't say sh*t about Jay, besides most of his albums were classic, much better than X's...Dynasty was fu*kin fire boy, Vol. 1 & 2 classis, 3 - not as good...Blueprint 2 was hot, you sleepin...

Jada's both albums > any of X's albums...you crazy...do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?

Dynasty was fire..... Soon You Understand and Where you been was fire.. it was a OK album.. it was decent.. Vol. 1 was good..volume 2 and 3 were ok.. Blueprint 2?...

SO YOU MEAN to tell me Kiss The Game Goodbye was better then its Dark and Hell its hot... pshhhh when jada tries to attempt commercial tracks.. they're terrible and he happens to do it alot...

sure Jada and Jay-Z have better wordplay then X... Jay-Z is a better rapper than DMX.. and has had a better career.. but Jada nahhhh...
but DMX does show emotion in his track better then Jay-Z.. tracks like Convo are untouchable in that category.. you can just feel that sh*t..
 12 years ago '04        #46
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 bluntednt said:

1 nas
2 biggie
3 2pac
4 eminem
5 50 cent
6 jay-z
7 fabolous
8 mobb deep
9 dr. dre
10 snoop
11 big L
12 Fat Joe
13 Scarface
14 Rakim
15 Kool G. Rap
Snoop... Fat Joe.... ok guy..
 12 years ago '04        #47
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
o and did you say Fabolous... at Street Dreams... at Real Talk... at "Can I be your b-a-b-y"
 12 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Apostrophe said:
In terms of lyrics I could prolly name 100 or more.

Thats why i said Lyrics and Sucess.. Cannibus got lyrics dont make him a legend.
 12 years ago '05        #49
JayThunder  OP
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 Cutty Olds said:
hahaha I ain't read none of these replies this n*gga just gets props off the thread title!! hahaha

HAHAHAHA GOOD LOOKS!
 01-21-2006, 06:14 PM         #50
gumz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
dog first of all, [B]I didn't bring Jay into this sh*t...fu*k Jay-Z anyways...there's no comparison Jay > DMX will ever be...end of discussion,[/B] you need to read everything I wrote before you talk like you that n*gga...IMO means in my opinion...that's what I said from the start...keep it real you need to stop listening to rap if you think DMX > Jay-Z, you fu*kin crazy man...DMX ain't > than too many people man...all his album 4/5 atleast you crazy n*gga, but that's your opinion, you can think what you want...

My n*gga, I listen to Joe Budden, A-Team, Tragedy Khadafi, Nas, and few other select n*ggas, you need to jump off X's d*ck and realize he's not here no more...

..if you read E.A.R.L. ..DMX's, autobiography you'll see DMX acually beat jay in a battle so i don't know what the fu*k your talking about.

Last edited by gumz; 01-21-2006 at 06:18 PM..
 01-21-2006, 06:49 PM         #51
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX is a hip-hop LEGEND and here are the FACTS

It's Dark and Hell Is Hot - Certified 4x platinum (US)
Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood - Certified 3x platinum (US)
And Then There Was X - Certified 6x platinum (US)
The Great Depression - Certified Platinum (US)
Grand Champ - Certified Platinum (US)
-All 5 Solo LPs entered at NO.1 and Gone platinum, 2 of them in the SAME year, this aint even worldwide sales just the US

-Look at what his crew was, Eve, Styles, Sheek, Jadakiss, Drag-on, Swizz Beatz, The Ruff Ryders; Ride or Die series was CLASSIC

-Acting Credits in Belly, Romeo Must Die, Cradle 2 the grave, Exit Wounds, Never Die Alone

-Came up in a classic era with 50 Cent, Onyx, Jay-Z, Ja Rule, The Def Squad

To say he hasnt left his mark on the industry is ignorant, listen to his lyrics, even on his singles he dont play around, dmx is a legend
 12 years ago '04        #52
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 Aran said:
DMX is a hip-hop LEGEND and here are the FACTS

-All 5 Solo LPs entered at NO.1 and Gone platinum, 2 of them in the SAME year, this aint even worldwide sales just the US

-Look at what his crew was, Eve, Styles, Sheek, Jadakiss, Drag-on, Swizz Beatz, The Ruff Ryders; Ride or Die series was CLASSIC

-Acting Credits in Belly, Romeo Must Die, Cradle 2 the grave, Exit Wounds, Never Die Alone

-Came up in a classic era with 50 Cent, Onyx, Jay-Z, Ja Rule, The Def Squad

To say he hasnt left his mark on the industry is ignorant, listen to his lyrics, even on his singles he dont play around, dmx is a legend
DMX is the only rapper to have all five of his studio albums debut at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 and go multi-platinum... all 5 of his albums debuted at number 1 and went MULTI-platinum... DMX's first 4 albums have each sold over 3 million copies in the US alone. Grand Champ is certified multi-platinum... even the great depression went triple platinum, he's the 6th best selling rapper of all time. He Beat Jay-Z in a rap battle too. DMX = LEGEND, props fam

Last edited by Scoop24; 01-21-2006 at 07:42 PM..
 01-21-2006, 07:58 PM         #53
magnetic24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dmx= the only rapper who can get away with barking!!!
dmx is ill...
 12 years ago '04        #54
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
word life.. I'm glad.. the thread got smarter
 01-21-2006, 09:57 PM         #55
HoldinDownDGame 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bobby brown sh*ts on dmx!
 12 years ago '04        #56
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
x is raw

itll be a while before a dude c an have the singles on his sh*t be harder than the rest of the games album cuts
 01-23-2006, 02:15 AM         #57
NightstrykerX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that title is LMAO! props
 12 years ago '05        #58
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Firestarr

he aint no fukin crackhead, just becuz a n*gga smoke crack that don't mean he a crackhead, a crackhead is a broke n*gga on the street suckin d*ck for a hit
You are so fu*king stupid. You do not have to be broke to be a crack/coke head...fu*king dumbass. Why do you speak?
 12 years ago '05        #59
JayThunder  OP
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 Santoro said:
You are so fu*king stupid. You do not have to be broke to be a crack/coke head...fu*king dumbass. Why do you speak?

lmao!
 12 years ago '05        #60
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
why are nerdy white kids speaking on what defines a crack/coke head?

santoro you are a fukin old a.ss bum 6th grade drop out g-unit d*cksmoker
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy