DMX the illest crackhead?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
Flavor Flav is the illest crackhead

12 years ago '05        #22
JayThunder  OP
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
yo i dont wannna hear it that n*gga IS A CRACKHEAD!!! he once said it 2 a dj when he had beef wit another rapper *any1 remeber that*
 12 years ago '05        #23
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 dominicanlink12 said:
son...all six of his albums debuted at number 1...if u ask anyone bout east coast rap, they will mention dmx...u know fu*k it...ask anyone bout rap in general and they'll mention dmx... smh at dude thinkin x aint a legend....get the fu*k outta here...
^^^^^^
 12 years ago '05        #24
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
that's what makes that n*gga a legend???? his albums debuted at number one, you fu*kin kiddin me...thats because the n*ggas had ONE decent single on his sh*tty albums after flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood...you can't tell me different silly X d*ckridin dudes...a legend defines hip hop, a legend creates hip hop, a legend doesn't start a movement like Ruff Ryders and then watches it crumble to pieces...the last Ruff Ryder sh*t was trash...the only good sh*t was from D-Block, that's the only sh*t n*ggas look for now, hahaha, not the new DMX song, fu*k outta here...a legend is defined by his music, not his crack addiction that he loves to tell everyone about or a coke addiction that was called out in Dumb Out from Joe Budden...Sorry, but your boy "X" is done, unless he makes the illest comeback in the history of rap, which I don't see happening, but if he goes back to them days of "Its Dark & Hell Is Hot" & "Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood"...take me back to them Belly days, fu*k these horrible albums....

And Then There Was X - Here We Go Again, DXL (Hard White) only songs even worth mentoning on this album....

Great Depression - Wonder why he called it that...you can make an argument maybe for "Who We Be" but that sh*t was soooo commercialized everyone got sick of it...other than that, trashy album...

Grand Champ - Shot Down was good, but no one even listened to what X had to say, everyone was too interested in 50 & Styles same deal with the song We're Back with Jada...Jada smashed that sh*t, not X...remember, ya'll missin the point like a free-throw shot, haha, don't anybody remember any X line from that song...and as for A'Yo Kato, that sh*t was good cause he was dedicating it to his boy, but even that is sketchy...his sh*t slipped like a bi*ch with no feet standing up in a tub, you silly n*ggaz...

"X" is done...
 12 years ago '04        #25
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
Great Depression was good.. Who We Be, Right Here, When I'm Nothing, I Miss you, You Could Be Blind and A Minute For Your Son were all good songs.. Grand Champ had some good ones 2... but hey

hold up.. did Jay-Z have all classic albums.. ? vol.1? vol.2? vol.3? Dynasty? Blueprint 2.. I a.ssume those were classics right... and hey

Why is Jada who you speak of "top 5 dead or alive" with no good album..?
 12 years ago '05        #26
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 CTre said:
Great Depression was good.. Who We Be, Right Here, When I'm Nothing, I Miss you, You Could Be Blind and A Minute For Your Son were all good songs.. Grand Champ had some good ones 2... but hey

hold up.. did Jay-Z have all classic albums.. ? vol.1? vol.2? vol.3? Dynasty? Blueprint 2.. I a.ssume those were classics right... and hey

Why is Jada who you speak of "top 5 dead or alive" with no good album..?
yo homeboy...why you callin Jay out??? fu*k Jay-Z, I didn't say sh*t about Jay, besides most of his albums were classic, much better than X's...Dynasty was fu*kin fire boy, Vol. 1 & 2 classis, 3 - not as good...Blueprint 2 was hot, you sleepin...

Jada's both albums > any of X's albums...you crazy...do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?
 01-21-2006, 04:13 AM         #27
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude was on path to be a legend, but now hes a joke. Dude does crack, makes a song where he says he fu*ked a corpse, then wants to become a minister? Its Dark And Hell Is Hot was a classic but ya'll hype his other albums up way too much. And who ever said 50 Cent is the new X was right. A dope debut album followed by a luke-warm sophmore joint, a crew that will be gone in 3-5 years, and a promissing movie career. They seem about equal in my eyes, tho I think X would've been alot better off if he never fu*ked with Swizz beats. Dame Grease was a monster on X's 1st cd, he should've stuck with him, cuz 90% of what swizz makes is a.ss, and sounds the same.
 12 years ago '04        #28
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 bluntednt said:
that's what makes that n*gga a legend???? his albums debuted at number one, you fu*kin kiddin me...thats because the n*ggas had ONE decent single on his sh*tty albums after flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood...you can't tell me different silly X d*ckridin dudes...a legend defines hip hop, a legend creates hip hop, a legend doesn't start a movement like Ruff Ryders and then watches it crumble to pieces...the last Ruff Ryder sh*t was trash...the only good sh*t was from D-Block, that's the only sh*t n*ggas look for now, hahaha, not the new DMX song, fu*k outta here...a legend is defined by his music, not his crack addiction that he loves to tell everyone about or a coke addiction that was called out in Dumb Out from Joe Budden...Sorry, but your boy "X" is done, unless he makes the illest comeback in the history of rap, which I don't see happening, but if he goes back to them days of "Its Dark & Hell Is Hot" & "Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood"...take me back to them Belly days, fu*k these horrible albums....

And Then There Was X - Here We Go Again, DXL (Hard White) only songs even worth mentoning on this album....

Great Depression - Wonder why he called it that...you can make an argument maybe for "Who We Be" but that sh*t was soooo commercialized everyone got sick of it...other than that, trashy album...

Grand Champ - Shot Down was good, but no one even listened to what X had to say, everyone was too interested in 50 & Styles same deal with the song We're Back with Jada...Jada smashed that sh*t, not X...remember, ya'll missin the point like a free-throw shot, haha, don't anybody remember any X line from that song...and as for A'Yo Kato, that sh*t was good cause he was dedicating it to his boy, but even that is sketchy...his sh*t slipped like a bi*ch with no feet standing up in a tub, you silly n*ggaz...

"X" is done...

wow... you seriously need to commit suicide.. you know NOTHING about rap kid... most n*ggas say and then there was X is his best album... LMAO @ your retarded a.ss, EVERY DMX album has more than 5 classic songs and his first 3 albums are straight 5/5 classics, great depression and grand champ are both 4/5 albums, DMX is a certified legend, Jay Z is a clown, a nobody, DMX's first 3 albums > jay-z's career... you need to k!ll yourself for sayin "fu*k these horrible albums" horrible? EVERY DMX CD IS HOT AS fu*k!!! like i said the first 3 are classic and his last 2 are 4/5... either k!ll yourself immediately or stop listening to rap music and fuk wit that R n B sh*t or whatever your f*g**t a.ss likes

bluntednt said:
yo homeboy...why you callin Jay out??? fu*k Jay-Z, I didn't say sh*t about Jay, besides most of his albums were classic, much better than X's...Dynasty was fu*kin fire boy, Vol. 1 & 2 classis, 3 - not as good...Blueprint 2 was hot, you sleepin...

Jada's both albums > any of X's albums...you crazy...do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?
any of DMX's albums > both of jada's albums... i am a BIG jadakiss fan... but both his albums are 4/5 AT BEST..... and dynasty was wack, vol 1 is garbage, vol 2 is hot, and vol 3 is average at best, blueprint 2 is STRAIGHT a.ss!!!

Apostrophe said:
Dude was on path to be a legend, but now hes a joke. Dude does crack, makes a song where he says he fu*ked a corpse, then wants to become a minister? Its Dark And Hell Is Hot was a classic but ya'll hype his other albums up way too much. And who ever said 50 Cent is the new X was right. A dope debut album followed by a luke-warm sophmore joint, a crew that will be gone in 3-5 years, and a promissing movie career. They seem about equal in my eyes, tho I think X would've been alot better off if he never fu*ked with Swizz beats. Dame Grease was a monster on X's 1st cd, he should've stuck with him, cuz 90% of what swizz makes is a.ss, and sounds the same.
wow... another ignorant white kid that don't know sh*t... he smokes crack? what the fuk does that have to do wit anything? he's been smokin crack since before he even made his first song, so your retarded a.ss just sonned yourself, talks about fukin a corpse? it's a song you f*g**t! eminem talks about raping his mom and k!llin his wife... made tons of songs about how much he hates kim now he re-married her... stop sonnin yourself clown a.ss homo, DMX was thinkin about becomin a minister becuz if you actually listened to his albums on every one he has a whole song where he just prays, dude is a religious thug, DMX's first 3 albums are classics, so stop talkin about ya a.ss lil kid, just sayin DMX is equal to 5-0 cent proves your opinion holds no weight!! k!ll YASELF f*g**t!

Last edited by Scoop24; 01-21-2006 at 05:07 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #29
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Firestarr said:
wow... you seriously need to commit suicide.. you know NOTHING about rap kid... most n*ggas say and then there was X is his best album... LMAO @ your retarded a.ss, EVERY DMX album has more than 5 classic songs and his first 3 albums are straight 5/5 classics, great depression and grand champ are both 4/5 albums, DMX is a certified legend, Jay Z is a clown, a nobody, DMX's first 3 albums > jay-z's career... you need to k!ll yourself for sayin "fu*k these horrible albums" horrible? EVERY DMX CD IS HOT AS fu*k!!! like i said the first 3 are classic and his last 2 are 4/5... either k!ll yourself immediately or stop listening to rap music and fuk wit that R n B sh*t or whatever your f*g**t a.ss likes

any of DMX's albums > both of jada's albums... i am a BIG jadakiss fan... but both his albums are 4/5 AT BEST..... and dynasty was wack, vol 1 is garbage, vol 2 is hot, and vol 3 is average at best, blueprint 2 is STRAIGHT a.ss!!!
dog first of all, I didn't bring Jay into this sh*t...fu*k Jay-Z anyways...there's no comparison Jay > DMX will ever be...end of discussion, you need to read everything I wrote before you talk like you that n*gga...IMO means in my opinion...that's what I said from the start...keep it real you need to stop listening to rap if you think DMX > Jay-Z, you fu*kin crazy man...DMX ain't > than too many people man...all his album 4/5 atleast you crazy n*gga, but that's your opinion, you can think what you want...

My n*gga, I listen to Joe Budden, A-Team, Tragedy Khadafi, Nas, and few other select n*ggas, you need to jump off X's d*ck and realize he's not here no more...
 12 years ago '04        #30
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6632 6632
hahaha I ain't read none of these replies this n*gga just gets props off the thread title!! hahaha
 01-21-2006, 05:24 AM         #31
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imfamous said:
No Tyrone Biggums is...
lmao..
 01-21-2006, 09:05 AM         #32
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Firestarr said:
you know DMX is a certified legend, Jay Z is a clown, a nobody, DMX's first 3 albums > jay-z's career... you need to k!ll yourself for sayin "fu*k these horrible albums" horrible? EVERY DMX CD IS HOT AS fu*k!!! like i said the first 3 are classic and his last 2 are 4/5... either k!ll yourself immediately or stop listening to rap music and fuk wit that R n B sh*t or whatever your f*g**t a.ss likes

You say everyone knows nothing and you have an ignonorant, close-minded view of hip-hop. Jay-Z a nobody? Theres no category where dmx is better than jay, not even close. Lyrically Jay>>>>>>DMX, flow Jay>>>>>>>DMX, albums Jay>>>>>DMX, impact Jay>>>>>DMX. Only reason you say that dmx is better is bc he keeps it more "hood", just admit it.
 01-21-2006, 12:12 PM         #33
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow... another ignorant white kid that don't know sh*t... he smokes crack? what the fuk does that have to do wit anything? he's been smokin crack since before he even made his first song, so your retarded a.ss just sonned yourself, talks about fukin a corpse? it's a song you f*g**t! eminem talks about raping his mom and k!llin his wife... made tons of songs about how much he hates kim now he re-married her... stop sonnin yourself clown a.ss homo, DMX was thinkin about becomin a minister becuz if you actually listened to his albums on every one he has a whole song where he just prays, dude is a religious thug, DMX's first 3 albums are classics, so stop talkin about ya a.ss lil kid, just sayin DMX is equal to 5-0 cent proves your opinion holds no weight!! k!ll YASELF f*g**t!
What are you like 14 years old? Cuz its pretty lame that you go right to name calling when you hear someone say something you dont like. And son I ment he was a joke of a person, not as an mc. Every time you turn around hes doing or saying something retarded. And yeah I'm aware eminem says that type of sh*t too, but he was never going to become a minister to my knowledge. And if you acually read my whole post you would have seen that I said Its Dark was a 5 mic album. I just dont think his other albums were as great as you all make them out to be. Blood Of My Blood and Then There Was X were hot, but by no means classic. Unless your defination of a classic album includes anything above 3 mics. And I know that he did crack before he started rapping, I never stated otherwise, your a.ss just misunderstood my words. And dude, I knew who X was before you were prolly in preschool. I had mixtapes with his tracks on them like 2 years before Its Dark dropped. And from how you went right to Eminem, I take it hes you god. I'd prolly laugh myself to death if I saw your top ten list of mcs. There prolly all generic a.ss Mtv cats.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 01-21-2006 at 12:14 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #34
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Apostrophe said:
What are you like 14 years old? Cuz its pretty lame that you go right to name calling when you hear someone say something you dont like. And son I ment he was a joke of a person, not as an mc. Every time you turn around hes doing or saying something retarded. And yeah I'm aware eminem says that type of sh*t too, but he was never going to become a minister to my knowledge. And if you acually read my whole post you would have seen that I said Its Dark was a 5 mic album. I just dont think his other albums were as great as you all make them out to be. Blood Of My Blood and Then There Was X were hot, but by no means classic. Unless your defination of a classic album includes anything above 3 mics. And I know that he did crack before he started rapping, I never stated otherwise, your a.ss just misunderstood my words. And dude, I knew who X was before you were prolly in preschool. I had mixtapes with his tracks on them like 2 years before Its Dark dropped. And from how you went right to Eminem, I take it hes you god. I'd prolly laugh myself to death if I saw your top ten list of mcs. There prolly all generic a.ss Mtv cats.
:iagree: and I co-sign that for real...
 12 years ago '04        #35
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
fu*k dmx .. crackhead a.ss n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #36
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Firestarr said:

u might need to go see a shrink by the time youre done posting your essays on here???

by the way do u smoke crack also?? "Jay Z is a nobody"??? ???

Dynasty far from wack
 01-21-2006, 12:52 PM         #37
InfamousTurbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn aha
 01-21-2006, 01:48 PM         #38
Timbo**#1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX is A LEgend For me
 12 years ago '05        #39
nelsong6969 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
id say hes a legend
 01-21-2006, 02:04 PM         #40
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta wonder the same sh*t, what the hell makes DMX a legend, if you ask me I think he became a joke of the hiphop industry
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy