The Official Cam'ron Vs. Jay-Z Beef Thread

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-21-2006, 05:32 PM         #226
[([EJ])]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this diss is weak as hell.. besides the sh*t jay has "borrowed" he is still a great emcee, I mean you listen to the sh*t jay "stole" it wasn't any lines that was like wow, it wasn't no quotables, jay-z got plenty of his own rhymes and can slaughter cam whenever he choses to.. if im not mistaken he ain't "recyle" any lines in "Takeover"..this diss is fu*kin whack..jay is on a whole nother level compare to camrons stupid a.ss flow.. I ain't really a big fan of either btw..just my unbiased opinion
I think jay will respond and cam gonna get slaughtered

13 years ago '04        #227
dopeismarcus 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,000 | Props total: 2767 2767
camron sucks and always will suck.

13 years ago '05        #228
ajmac10 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
This got me excited to see what happens cause this is gonna get good if Jay replies

01-22-2006, 01:54 PM         #229
ibudafu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"now why should jay-z respond maybe because his entire image has been shattered....

yeah i just heard def jam fired him because cam threw some meatballs in jay'z direction. beyonce left him and was seen in a pink and purple dipset babydoll T, but cam stole it and is now wearing it in a video that will never be on TV. all his platinum plaques have been repossessed and distributed to the artists he "bit" lyrics from. and Roc-a-wear went under cause jay-z wore sandals on a yacht.

all hail the new king-king of the industry, the man that made dr seuss a lyrical genius, Camron "Cam-I-Am" Giles.

01-22-2006, 11:18 PM         #230
dizz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ibudafu said
"now why should jay-z respond maybe because his entire image has been shattered....

yeah i just heard def jam fired him because cam threw some meatballs in jay'z direction. beyonce left him and was seen in a pink and purple dipset babydoll T, but cam stole it and is now wearing it in a video that will never be on TV. all his platinum plaques have been repossessed and distributed to the artists he "bit" lyrics from. and Roc-a-wear went under cause jay-z wore sandals on a yacht.

all hail the new king-king of the industry, the man that made dr seuss a lyrical genius, Camron "Cam-I-Am" Giles.
hahaha sorry that made me laugh.

13 years ago '05        #231
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,513 | Props total: 403 403
cams is a snitch...sayin he saw them guys trow up the diamond.

01-24-2006, 04:57 AM         #232
Haissem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Going With Cam On This One

01-24-2006, 06:18 PM         #233
SLICK DEUCE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z Is An Established And Retired Legend, President Of Def Jam And Ceo Of Rocafella Not To Mention Beyonce. I Read Some Of You Sayin He "stole" Lines From The Greats....so What You Probably Downloaded Them And Bumped Them A Few Times Plus He Recognizes The People He Quotes. k!lla Cam's Cool But Hes Gonna Drown In His Stunt For Fame.

13 years ago '05        #234
jusme 
space
space
$381 | Props total: 31 31
if ya'll think cam can't spit now...listen to his old sh*t..you can tell he ain't write none of that sh*t he spittin now

01-29-2006, 01:34 PM         #235
Tha 487ist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You Got It" Aint even close to Ether man. Cam had a couple good jabs AND THAT FRAGGLE ROCK LINE!! LMAO!!! Jay would GRANDSON this n*gga in a battle, and really dont need to respond, shouldn't even consider steppin' into the studio on this one. But damn, jigga does owe Ms. Wallace some publishin' money. lol

As Nas put it..."How much of Biggie's rhymes is gon' come out yo' fat lips?"

But if n*ggaz is gon' burn Hov for samplin a.k.a bitin', might as well throw Kanye in the same pit...as well as Lil Wayne.

Last edited by Tha 487ist; 01-29-2006 at 01:42 PM..

02-13-2006, 02:09 PM         #236
Dipset Taliban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All ya'll cats who like Cam don't got a chance are sadley mistaken. Yo I give it to Jay-Z on a lyrical basis slightly (If he spit his own sh*t for the whole song). Once again listen to da mixtape song. He's not a writer. Dis n*gga done bit from Biggie, Pac, Snoop and someone most of ya'll n*gga probably don't know bout SLICK RICK. "Talkin bout 80's baby. n*gga you was born in 1968" hah haaaaaaa. Jay would be stupid not to respond. Cam spittin facts J can't dismiss that sh*t. Truth hurts. Jay is just a lyricist nothin more. Not a businessman he just a businessman. CEO Just because of his name. Who he put out that album was worth listening to but his own.

"Dipset All Day" Birdgang Birrrrr Birrrrrr

ALL DA DIPSET n*ggaZ PROP ME I'LL PROP YOU BACK-ONE

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+113online now  35
Image(s) inside in...
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  26
Signs you are getting old
95 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+72online now  21
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
325 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Driver in Chinx Murder agrees to Snitch on Gunmen Qwality!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
What boots we rocking this year?
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
RiP E3 2019
92 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Steve McQueen's WIDOWS Is Certified Fresh At 95%
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Fredo Bang Tells Insane Story About How His Homosexual Dad Made Him And..
98 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy