Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2006, 12:50 PM         #221
InfamousTurbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits on jiggas response if he does*
 01-21-2006, 01:43 PM         #222
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam'ron is legit that man, as well as the rest of the dipset got their swagger right. Jay-Z gotta retire... dude can't jack anymore more rhymes he been swagger jackin' since '87... and we supposed to think Jay-Z is the greatest

Jay-Z's done... it's a new era... k!lla Season... Dipset bi*ch
 01-21-2006, 01:48 PM         #223
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NardVa said:
I don't think Jay is going to respond. He has nothing to gain. He doesn't have an album coming out and he doesn't have anything to promote. Cam is the only one who will benefit. Cam has a movie coming out and a cd coming out in a couple of months. Jay is a buisness man all about making money and there's no money to be made. Now he might let them little n*ggaz on his label ride for him. Bleek needs to resurrect his carrer.
So true... wasn't Bleek supposed to be the next HOV, or at least that's what Jay-Z was hyping him to be. He couldn't handle the hype now he should retire just like his man Jay-Z
 01-21-2006, 01:52 PM         #224
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
As much as I want Jay to destroy that non rappin Homo- He better off not responding- I only say this for 1 reason.

Cam is wack-He tryin to sell an album-Jay is retired.The only one standing to gain is Cam. So Jay-Z responding will only help Cam-Everybody knows Cam cant fu*k wit Jay- So whats the point?

That swagger Jacker sh*t was hot when I heard it 6 months ago on XM radio- ironically now Cam jacked it himself and put his vocals over it like he put it together. Now I hear it and I dont like the fact that Cam is tryin to play it off like its his. He straight contradicting himself.
Wrong... He says in the begining he found it in the south. There was no contradiction... The man is simply making it known to the masses that Jay-Z is a swagger jacker.
 01-21-2006, 03:46 PM         #225
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme clear some things up....

to anyone who says jay-z shouldnt respond that camron is a nobody etc... not worth jay-z's time etc go fu*k urself... put in ur fu*kin garth brooks album and dont bother coming here anymore... im sick of the fu*kin homos ....

day in and day out alot of yall crying stop the beef it is dumb fu*k outta here go read a text book or something....

now why should jay-z respond maybe because his entire image has been shattered.... whether all of u fu*ks on this site believe it or not... just last night i went to the mall and everyone there was talking about it....and im not in nyc.... people are hearing this and they hear the swagger jacker mix and they are stunned by how much jay-z actually bites.... jay-z doesnt respond he retires a pu**y and coward and a fake... clear and simple i like both these artists but yall need to live with the facts

dont bother replying if ur a lil bi*ch tryin to stop the violence this is rap music.... not a fu*kin church quire
 01-21-2006, 05:32 PM         #226
[([EJ])]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this diss is weak as hell.. besides the sh*t jay has "borrowed" he is still a great emcee, I mean you listen to the sh*t jay "stole" it wasn't any lines that was like wow, it wasn't no quotables, jay-z got plenty of his own rhymes and can slaughter cam whenever he choses to.. if im not mistaken he ain't "recyle" any lines in "Takeover"..this diss is fu*kin whack..jay is on a whole nother level compare to camrons stupid a.ss flow.. I ain't really a big fan of either btw..just my unbiased opinion
I think jay will respond and cam gonna get slaughtered
 12 years ago '04        #227
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,272 | Props total: 942 942
camron sucks and always will suck.
 12 years ago '05        #228
ajmac10 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
This got me excited to see what happens cause this is gonna get good if Jay replies
 01-22-2006, 01:54 PM         #229
ibudafu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"now why should jay-z respond maybe because his entire image has been shattered....

yeah i just heard def jam fired him because cam threw some meatballs in jay'z direction. beyonce left him and was seen in a pink and purple dipset babydoll T, but cam stole it and is now wearing it in a video that will never be on TV. all his platinum plaques have been repossessed and distributed to the artists he "bit" lyrics from. and Roc-a-wear went under cause jay-z wore sandals on a yacht.

all hail the new king-king of the industry, the man that made dr seuss a lyrical genius, Camron "Cam-I-Am" Giles.
 01-22-2006, 11:18 PM         #230
dizz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ibudafu said:
"now why should jay-z respond maybe because his entire image has been shattered....

yeah i just heard def jam fired him because cam threw some meatballs in jay'z direction. beyonce left him and was seen in a pink and purple dipset babydoll T, but cam stole it and is now wearing it in a video that will never be on TV. all his platinum plaques have been repossessed and distributed to the artists he "bit" lyrics from. and Roc-a-wear went under cause jay-z wore sandals on a yacht.

all hail the new king-king of the industry, the man that made dr seuss a lyrical genius, Camron "Cam-I-Am" Giles.
hahaha sorry that made me laugh.
 12 years ago '05        #231
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
cams is a snitch...sayin he saw them guys trow up the diamond.
 01-24-2006, 04:57 AM         #232
Haissem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Going With Cam On This One
 01-24-2006, 06:18 PM         #233
SLICK DEUCE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z Is An Established And Retired Legend, President Of Def Jam And Ceo Of Rocafella Not To Mention Beyonce. I Read Some Of You Sayin He "stole" Lines From The Greats....so What You Probably Downloaded Them And Bumped Them A Few Times Plus He Recognizes The People He Quotes. k!lla Cam's Cool But Hes Gonna Drown In His Stunt For Fame.
 12 years ago '05        #234
jusme 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 29 29
if ya'll think cam can't spit now...listen to his old sh*t..you can tell he ain't write none of that sh*t he spittin now
 01-29-2006, 01:34 PM         #235
Tha 487ist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You Got It" Aint even close to Ether man. Cam had a couple good jabs AND THAT FRAGGLE ROCK LINE!! LMAO!!! Jay would GRANDSON this n*gga in a battle, and really dont need to respond, shouldn't even consider steppin' into the studio on this one. But damn, jigga does owe Ms. Wallace some publishin' money. lol

As Nas put it..."How much of Biggie's rhymes is gon' come out yo' fat lips?"

But if n*ggaz is gon' burn Hov for samplin a.k.a bitin', might as well throw Kanye in the same pit...as well as Lil Wayne.

Last edited by Tha 487ist; 01-29-2006 at 01:42 PM..
 02-13-2006, 02:09 PM         #236
Dipset Taliban  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All ya'll cats who like Cam don't got a chance are sadley mistaken. Yo I give it to Jay-Z on a lyrical basis slightly (If he spit his own sh*t for the whole song). Once again listen to da mixtape song. He's not a writer. Dis n*gga done bit from Biggie, Pac, Snoop and someone most of ya'll n*gga probably don't know bout SLICK RICK. "Talkin bout 80's baby. n*gga you was born in 1968" hah haaaaaaa. Jay would be stupid not to respond. Cam spittin facts J can't dismiss that sh*t. Truth hurts. Jay is just a lyricist nothin more. Not a businessman he just a businessman. CEO Just because of his name. Who he put out that album was worth listening to but his own.

"Dipset All Day" Birdgang Birrrrr Birrrrrr

ALL DA DIPSET n*ggaZ PROP ME I'LL PROP YOU BACK-ONE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy