Jan 20 - 3 black kids kill chinese delivery man "for nothing"

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2006, 12:56 PM         #61
burton316  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
man fu*k that lil delivery boi boi if he didn t have a juicy p*nis when they offed him i dont wanna hear about it

anyhoo these lil brats deserve to come to my house and beat me wit a cable until i bleed from my head to toes becasue thats the kind sh*t i go for n*gga, ya'll need to reliaze that in this world of homo erotica it is another time for mother teresas teachings to be put away and time to fu*k n*ggas in the a.ss inside out cause thats the real deal

Suprised nobody said anythin about this comment. lol.
 01-21-2006, 01:07 PM         #62
Shadyconflictz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 burton316 said:
Suprised nobody said anythin about this comment. lol.
he soundz kinda gay and i dont wanna be a.ss-raped fukin weirdo
 01-21-2006, 01:07 PM         #63
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^yeah I mentioned it on page 3
no one else seemed to notice though
 01-21-2006, 01:23 PM         #64
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this surpirsing.
mad clowns be catching rep wit a teck
so this didnt surprise me, i know people who've k!lled peeps for initiation to certain gangs too, but its New York, soutside jamaica u gotta expect dat.
 12 years ago '05        #65
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 3098 3098
I feel sorry for chen's family, the robbed the guy of his life for no reason. those kids should get max time.
 12 years ago '04        #66
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
just another jack attempt gone completely wrong!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #67
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
times like this make me wonder if we should just shoot them in the head Chinese government execution style and charge their families for the bullet
 12 years ago '05        #68
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
SMh....deserve the same fate as that guy...kill em.
 01-21-2006, 02:25 PM         #69
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm black...but black people is dumb and stupid azz fu*k...
 01-21-2006, 02:28 PM         #70
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in Louisiana..on Martin Luther King day...the MLK center in Louisiana..u know muthafu*kas was shooting at eachother... ..i don't have any comments for sh*t like that..it's pathetic ..basically
 01-21-2006, 02:28 PM         #71
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
i'm black...but black people is dumb and stupid azz fu*k...
the word some does wonders.
 01-21-2006, 02:38 PM         #72
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I really don't know what the funniest part of this thread might be. It could be the fact that race is being brought up in a situation where an innocent man has died, or it could be the fact that in that whole article, it never mentions the race of the suspects less knowing saying they were black. The only person who said the teens were black was the threadstarter and I'm sure he doesn't know because there are no pics at that link. Anyone who ran with the idea that these teens were black without reading it is racist as fu*k and a disgrace to society IMO. Also, ItsDaCarter20 is a known racist on this site so by following him, you're just as stupid as he is. fu*k y'all racists...
I know what you saying but how many white Bloods are there in queens?
 12 years ago '04        #73
p50rockz 2 heat pts
space
space
$330 | Props total: 13 13
Listen and listen well, i will organize what may b the biggest most dangerous, most violent war in history, rid the world of gangs once and for all, i think u shuld jus stick every muta fu*ker in on spot let the strongest survive, and end this gang bullshyt, jus remember if it happens u kno who's responsible, shyt id drop a nuke on all of them in dat one area, this shyt g2 stopt n*ggaz k!llin n*ggaz, n makin us look bad, we got a bad rep as is, n muthafukerz liek dis dun deserve ta live, im a black person, them bi*ches are ni99ers, get it straight, wake the fu*k up, which one are you.....WW3 every1 goin out

Last edited by p50rockz; 01-21-2006 at 03:24 PM..
 01-21-2006, 03:50 PM         #74
jbrigz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that wont solve anything. we need to fix the structure at home. that will prevent gangs from forming
 01-21-2006, 09:08 PM         #75
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Communities in new york need help, not enough help from anyone, it keeps getting worse because kids need to be talked to.
 01-21-2006, 09:42 PM         #76
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p50rockz said:
Listen and listen well, i will organize what may b the biggest most dangerous, most violent war in history, rid the world of gangs once and for all, i think u shuld jus stick every muta fu*ker in on spot let the strongest survive, and end this gang bullshyt, jus remember if it happens u kno who's responsible, shyt id drop a nuke on all of them in dat one area, this shyt g2 stopt n*ggaz k!llin n*ggaz, n makin us look bad, we got a bad rep as is, n muthafukerz liek dis dun deserve ta live, im a black person, them bi*ches are ni99ers, get it straight, wake the fu*k up, which one are you.....WW3 every1 goin out
umm gangs wont end...ever. as long as there is poverty and racial classification, ur can only expect the worst.
and for the part where u say they makin us look bad, im black and they sayin " no matter how rich u are, ur still just another n*gga" cant be more true. and another reason for joinin gangs is a sense of belongin, protection.
everyone wants dat. especially kids in da gutta, where you got to watch ya back.
 01-21-2006, 11:52 PM         #77
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
umm gangs wont end...ever. as long as there is poverty and racial classification, ur can only expect the worst.
and for the part where u say they makin us look bad, im black and they sayin " no matter how rich u are, ur still just another n*gga" cant be more true. and another reason for joinin gangs is a sense of belongin, protection.
everyone wants dat. especially kids in da gutta, where you got to watch ya back.

sad , but tru
 12 years ago '04        #78
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
 OnTheReal said:
gangs are dumb as hell

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 12 years ago '04        #79
p50rockz 2 heat pts
space
space
$330 | Props total: 13 13
ya put ya selves in da gutta, i mean i feel for those born into it, but yo we g2 stick the fu*k together man, aint no fun in chillen on da block, muh n*gga im frum bedstuy, mind ya fukin neck n u staright, feel me, 2yrz college n i chilled wid dem n*ggaz bangin, suk dat shyt bou ya cant do nuttin bou it, u can change takes time, we aint changin no time soon, jus another n*gga to who, ya lettin them call u dat, shyt i make them crackers *no offense* feel stupid, ud look at a n*gga liek me n say he hood he dun kno shyt bout pc's, but guess wut bi*ch, i build them, make'em n*ggaz, eat dey words, n fuk these mainstream rappers they dun show no example n they got all da power, n ya wanna talk bout how wack will is, i love the byrd gang , n the bws, btu yo, these n*ggaz aint doin shyt but makin money, promoting violence, fuk dat, i rather b talked bout for my raps bout bi*ches than on sum violence, i kno mad white ppl, n they say, a ni99er is the one that dun do shyt with they live, and u kno wut my brothers, they right, fuk dat, i aint lettin no 1 talk dwn to muh ppl, ima b one of the many puttin it dwn for the real blacks, not what they think we are....WuN
 12 years ago '04        #80
S.O.S.A 
space
space
$823 | Props total: 0 0
They fu*king retarded. This sh*t here don't make any sense. That gang sh*t is out of hand nowadays.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy