Jan 20 - 3 black kids kill chinese delivery man "for nothing"

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2006, 01:39 PM         #21
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
it's not but i guarantee if it was "three white kids" there would be mad posts like "crazy a.ss white people" and "only white people stupid enough to do that"
man fu*k that lil delivery boi boi if he didn t have a juicy p*nis when they offed him i dont wanna hear about it

anyhoo these lil brats deserve to come to my house and beat me wit a cable until i bleed from my head to toes becasue thats the kind sh*t i go for n*gga, ya'll need to reliaze that in this world of homo erotica it is another time for mother teresas teachings to be put away and time to fu*k n*ggas in the a.ss inside out cause thats the real deal
 01-20-2006, 01:41 PM         #22
bbwayans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aceboogie83 said:
But last week i made a post about 3 kids beating home less people, and like an hour after mine there was a post about 3 white kids beating homeless people. My thread got deleted.

And yeah them n*ggas was crazy as fu*k and yea so were those white kids, but i think its ridiculous how it takes making sh*t sound like a racial issue just to get peoples attention.
awwww u and smiles have same opinions can i join in as well and just have a long thick juciy kiss on ur abs and flab, can u do that for me u sniffling lil rodents i live an ddis for this sh*t and the next time the lithuanian man coems to my door for delivery im gona make out wit him wit his fingers in my bum bum...MY fu*kING BUM BUM
 01-20-2006, 01:43 PM         #23
LuckyBrand  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
it's not but i guarantee if it was "three white kids" there would be mad posts like "crazy a.ss white people" and "only white people stupid enough to do that"

true story..

sh*t like this is posted all the time with bolded "white kids"..

black kids do it, and "why is their race an issue"??

fu*king double standards
 12 years ago '04        #24
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
The same sh*t happened like 3 years ago in the Bronx.
 12 years ago '04        #25
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,756 | Props total: 28457 28457
a crime like that, i would execute all 3 of em. I wouldn't let them go out peacefully by the injection, i would give the the chair.
 12 years ago '04        #26
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Why in the hell do all these closet racists on here title these threads using race? ON A HIP HOP SITE of all places

Damn "Black guy k!lls white guy", "White guy murders hispanics". The damn article didnt even put emphasis on race...next time make a thread saying "white guy k!lls white guy" quit doing dumb sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #27
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 smiles said:
You know I was going to ask the same question dude did but I knew someone was going to answer with something like this. Whats your point by the way?
 12 years ago '04        #28
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Rufus The Stunt said:
Why in the hell do all these closet racists on here title these threads using race? ON A HIP HOP SITE of all places

Damn "Black guy k!lls white guy", "White guy murders hispanics". The damn article didnt even put emphasis on race...next time make a thread saying "white guy k!lls white guy" quit doing dumb sh*t
Word, a crime is a crime be it by black, white, green, or tie dyed.
 12 years ago '05        #29
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
CUZ ONLY YOUNG BLACK KIDS WOULD DO SUM DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT!!REAL TALK..
 12 years ago '04        #30
space
space
^^^ nowadays thats kinda right....
 01-20-2006, 04:58 PM         #31
patjc23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ ayo mr hows Japan? i notice u mention it all the time, are u studying? serving in the military? Maryland is just fine
 12 years ago '04        #32
space
space
^^^ Its cool, i am in school over here. Yeah my family is in PG MD, The only thing i don't like is that ATM's close at 9 and people use cash all the time, living in MD i am use to credit. I use to go to PG community college. Japan is fun but its a lot of traffic and long lines, it take a long time to get to school.

Last edited by mr_underground; 01-20-2006 at 06:01 PM..
 01-20-2006, 05:04 PM         #33
Shadyconflictz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aceboogie83 said:
You sound like that kid who gets jacked often
u sound lik u madddd
 12 years ago '04        #34
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19900 19900
Street Life, RIP
 01-20-2006, 05:06 PM         #35
Shadyconflictz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aceboogie83 said:
But last week i made a post about 3 kids beating home less people, and like an hour after mine there was a post about 3 white kids beating homeless people. My thread got deleted.

And yeah them n*ggas was crazy as fu*k and yea so were those white kids, but i think its ridiculous how it takes making sh*t sound like a racial issue just to get peoples attention.
u bi*ch too much sorry kid thas how it iz in reality and when u post a news story race iz RELEVANT thas jus how it iz
 01-20-2006, 05:16 PM         #36
buddhapalm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a shame. the dominant media (white people in north america) uses race to divide and conquer minorities.
 12 years ago '04        #37
DJNocturnal 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
 smiles said:
the truth!
 01-20-2006, 05:23 PM         #38
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not down with the death sentence, but these dudes need to receive a torturous death...nothing worse than cold-blooded murder
sick a**holes...how did they not receive life for that sh*t?
 01-20-2006, 05:51 PM         #39
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Race continues to be an issue because you let it be an issue. sh*t was really fu*ked up..the way he described it. Just to get in a gang
I hope they get life. I know people get bored but..this is fu*ked up. r.i.p

Edit: Am I the only person who noticed those 2 gay(literally) posts on page 2?
sh*t came outta nowhere maybe I havent been here long enough but..

Last edited by PTL3rdpersonPGC; 01-20-2006 at 05:53 PM..
 01-20-2006, 06:12 PM         #40
Aran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
CUZ ONLY YOUNG BLACK KIDS WOULD DO SUM DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT!!REAL TALK..
hahahahaha :finger:

what about the 4 white kids beating the homeless just a week ago? however because they are crybabies and pus*y will probably get off

what about the history which show most of the really fu*ked up crimes are done by white people such as cannibalism, serial k!llings etc

some kid in this thread was right, what the fu*k is up with all the racists on hip-hop sites, yall know your favourite rapper is eminem, im tired off this sh*t

next time just put '3 kids k!ll male' but when it read '3 black kids k!ll chinese man' it makes it look worse than it is, im not defending the k!llers but fu*kooutahere with that race sh*t, just kids k!llin other kids, doesnt matter if your white, black, brown, jew
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy