Jan 20 - 3 black kids kill chinese delivery man "for nothing"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2006, 08:58 AM         #1
7845 pageviews
134 comments

ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jan 20 - 3 Kids k!ll chinese delivery man "for nothing"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.nydailynews.co .. p-325909c.html

One of three teens charged with k!lling a Chinese food deliveryman described the attack yesterday in chilling testimony that left the victim's family in tears.
Nayquan Miller described how he and two pals bludgeoned 18-year-old Huang Chen with a hammer in a bloody slaying he admits served as initiation for a local street gang.

"I know what I did was wrong," Miller testified in Queens Supreme Court in return for a reduced prison term of 20 years to life.

"We took this guy's life for nothing. There's no way I'm getting parole," he said.

Miller, 19, was on the witness stand for more than three hours at the murder trial of former co-defendant William (Hitz) Capehart.

The Feb. 13, 2004, attack in Miller's South Jamaica apartment was so vicious the k!llers found themselves slipping on the bloody floor.

Miller told his violent story in a low monotone voice as Chen's parents and two sisters sobbed in the second row.

He said he, Capehart, 19, and a third accused k!ller, Charles (C-murder) Bryant, 18, were smoking pot and waiting for a food order from the nearby Ming Garden restaurant when Bryant said he wanted to become a member of a Bloods faction called the Gun Squad.

"So [Capehart] told him, 'When the Chinese man come you got to get him, you gotta do the Chinese man,'" Miller told jurors, saying the intention was to rob him. "Charles said 'All right.' I didn't believe he was going to do it."

Miller said Chen was lured inside and they started kicking him. The teen pleaded for his life and offered the trio his money, he said.

But Capehart grabbed a hammer from the kitchen and started hitting Chen over the head with the clawed end while Bryant and Miller continued kicking him, Miller said.

"After a while we got tired of kicking him and Charles turned around and stabbed the guy in the chest.

"He pulled it out [and] he just stopped moving."

Later, while they were dumping the body in a nearby pond, Bryant, who was convicted in March and is serving 51-1/3 years for the crime, slammed Chen's body with a baseball bat, Miller said.

Miller - who said his street name Brim stood for "Bright, Righteous, Intelligent and Militant" - had ordered takeout weekly from the Ming Garden restaurant but didn't recognize Chen, he said.

"I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but they all look alike to me," he said.

fu*king worthless criminal thugs

Last edited by ItsDaCarter20; 01-21-2006 at 09:10 PM..

134 comments for "Jan 20 - 3 black kids kill chinese delivery man "for nothing""

12 years ago '04        #2
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
gangs are dumb as hell
 12 years ago '05        #3
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
Why is race relevent in the title? Why couldnt it just be 3 kids k!ll delivery man?
 12 years ago '05        #4
aceboogie83 
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
[url]

He said he, Capehart, 19, and a third accused k!ller, Charles (C-murder) Bryant, 18, were smoking pot and waiting for a food order from the nearby Ming Garden restaurant when Bryant said he wanted to become a member of a Bloods faction called the Gun Squad.
its hard to believe he wanted to be down but he's sitting on the stand now telling the world all kinds of things.
 12 years ago '04        #5
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
well he'll be down now, on his hands and knees takin it from some dude who thinks he's cute. probably make him put on make up and sh*t, dress pretty.
 01-20-2006, 10:05 AM         #6
Shadyconflictz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aceboogie83 said:
Why is race relevent in the title? Why couldnt it just be 3 kids k!ll delivery man?
becuz 3 black kids did it and they deserve 2 be executed,:finger:
 12 years ago '04        #7
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
 aceboogie83 said:

it's not but i guarantee if it was "three white kids" there would be mad posts like "crazy a.ss white people" and "only white people stupid enough to do that"
 01-20-2006, 10:20 AM         #8
Ramazed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aceboogie83 said:
yeah why is it that ace.
 12 years ago '05        #9
aceboogie83 
space
space
 Shadyconflictz said:
becuz 3 black kids did it and they deserve 2 be executed,:finger:
You sound like that kid who gets jacked often
 12 years ago '05        #10
aceboogie83 
space
space
 smiles said:
it's not but i guarantee if it was "three white kids" there would be mad posts like "crazy a.ss white people" and "only white people stupid enough to do that"
But last week i made a post about 3 kids beating home less people, and like an hour after mine there was a post about 3 white kids beating homeless people. My thread got deleted.

And yeah them n*ggas was crazy as fu*k and yea so were those white kids, but i think its ridiculous how it takes making sh*t sound like a racial issue just to get peoples attention.
 12 years ago '05        #11
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 OnTheReal said:
gangs are dumb as hell
yea id rather run on my dolo and fu*k ppl up then have my boys help me
 01-20-2006, 10:28 AM         #12
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats fu*ked up they should have took his money and kicked him out the door they didn't need to murder dude
 01-20-2006, 10:41 AM         #13
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm black and all both sets should get the maxium punnishment under our current system
 12 years ago '05        #14
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
If It Aia'nt about no money, then that crime don't pay.
 01-20-2006, 12:00 PM         #15
Roberth Headley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the crime, was worthless and there was no point in it. dang thats crazy.
 01-20-2006, 12:05 PM         #16
Peopleschamp08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuc*in crazy kids
too much time on their hands
find sumthin to do
myspace
slumz
whack off
juss dont murder people
 12 years ago '05        #17
f to the soong 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
shame, it really is...

title should read "three kids that look alike to me k!lled other kid that looks like half of the worlds population"
 01-20-2006, 12:31 PM         #18
geminijune  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
das messed up
 12 years ago '06        #19
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
Them dudes deserve whatever bad comes to them after that sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #20
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
I know n*ggas that be robbing the chinese man for fun like thats crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago