Jan 20 - Def Jam Rep:"Obviously, Cam'ron must have an album coming out soon."

view more...

most viewed right now
+37  98
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '04        #76
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 KLYDE said
jay-z cant touch cam, cam wil have his a.ss buried like he did nas
For the last time! Nas ain't say nothing factual, just corny stuff like d*ck-sucking lips. Corny stuff!

13 years ago '05        #77
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 127 127
of all the words to use, he called him a gnat.

jay won't respond. he doesn't have to. cam definitely ain't a rival because he's nowhere near the level jay is on. at the most, jay will prolly go on radio and comment on the song. poke fun at it. response, prolly not.

13 years ago '04        #78
cashzilla 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 27 27
 Meeks said
more sales more hits jay got cam and please dont forget cam was in limbo till he got signed to the roc and aint santana still on def jam so jay in his pocket to all this beef is for dsme? na just s publisty stunt for k!lla season

01-23-2006, 10:30 AM         #79
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This is a one-sided feud," the pal tells us. "Cam'ron may hope there'll be retaliation. But he's a gnat. Jay doesn't have any issues with him."

This will be another game vs 50 feud being the other person wont say sh*t cause ehy love them selves to much and have to much to lose... jay aint tryin to lose his reputation by getting sonned by cam.. oh and fu*k you jay-z d*ck riding f*g**ts. he aint that great why you people think his "Flow" is soo fu*king great. he sounds like a bi*ch when he raps now and obviously is obssessed with him self
He is Not Gangster

01-23-2006, 10:39 AM         #80
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ no, I'm sure Jay and his newest signee will be responding, and i guess you're right Jay has nothing to gain, but he definitely doesn't have to worry about losing anything, cause there's no way he can lose, Cam is no comp; all he has to say is he's ugly, i mean Cam made himself look like a retard, saying Jay was born in 68 but somehow is 42, Cam should have stayed in that JuCo and played ball, cause he's one retarded piece of sh*t

01-23-2006, 10:42 AM         #81
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only people Jay would have to worry about is 40 and Rell, but there careers haven't even started, so I don't think they'll want to get involved, but if they do feel a little ballsy, you can bet Beanie and Free and Tru Life would be happy to handle them

01-23-2006, 10:42 AM         #82
Zoltrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z vs. cam what do pll think about that sh*t, i think the cam is just trying to get his name out their before his new album comes out, the only time he even came close to platnum was when he was on roca fella i htink he's a bi*ch

13 years ago '05        #83
Rawkuss 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
:D dude going at jigga? lmoa, this n*gga is suicidal!!!

13 years ago '04        #84
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 121 121
took the words out of mouth

13 years ago '05        #85
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$710 | Props total: 46 46
if jay dont come back i lost mad respect. if someone gets atchu you have to retaliate.i dont care who you are or your status. bottom line.

01-23-2006, 11:48 AM         #86
mrKeepDatWork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is gonna bury cam please belive it and i like cam i just wish cam had came at 50

01-23-2006, 03:25 PM         #87
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there aint no more big lines for jay to steal how he gonna go against cam

how could we let someone who bit so many rhymes be such a "good" rapper its discusting

atleast camron has the balls to step up to him cuz most poeple would jsut pus*y out

besides cam doesnt have an album comming anytime soon

01-23-2006, 03:29 PM         #88
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zoltrix said
jay-z vs. cam what do pll think about that sh*t, i think the cam is just trying to get his name out their before his new album comes out, the only time he even came close to platnum was when he was on roca fella i htink he's a bi*ch

first of all come home with me did go platinum (incase you dont know thats that "only album that even came close to going platinum)

second of all him being on rocafella didnt have anything to do with jay z because dame did all the behind the scenes work back then jay was just rappin

third of all what cd is he trying to get his name out for it will be atleast a year before his next cd comes out

have an opinion but atleast know somewhat wat the fu*k your talking about before u try and act all smart

13 years ago '04        #89
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3800 3800
 HumanCrakk said
there aint no more big lines for jay to steal how he gonna go against cam

how could we let someone who bit so many rhymes be such a "good" rapper its discusting

atleast camron has the balls to step up to him cuz most poeple would jsut pus*y out

besides cam doesnt have an album comming anytime soon
heres a fun fact k!lla season feb 14 four weeks away if and when cam drops another diss which he will more buzz for his album a.ss

13 years ago '04        #90
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,092 | Props total: 134 134
 macadon83 said
Lyrically better than cam. Have you listened to either of these n*ggaz. Jayz wordplay is no where near as clever as cam. Cam says some stupid sh*t sometimes, but for the most part, he got jay beat in every category (minus sales). i HOPE HE RETALIATE SO HE CAN GET murderED AGAIN.

Are you serious about cam's wordplay.

Tootie fruity/I rub on b00ty/I eat wings from Hooters /hooty hooty!!!
This is how Cam raps

Cam is wack..the only the he got going is beats.

01-23-2006, 06:20 PM         #91
rule1904 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z could buy and sell cam.. Jay doesn't even need to retaliate lyrically he could probably just destroy cam's whole existence with just a phone call..CASE CLOSED

01-23-2006, 06:37 PM         #92
Guyser302 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said
the whole rap world laughs at you lol dumb a.ss

NAS ETHER >SUPER UGLY, and TAKE OVER

DID yall hear CAM call JAY JOE CAMEL THOUGH

CAM would beat JAY

especially if he spiitin sh*t like

"watch ya dude react,hun 6 through me back,a few they clap
but i ate those them sh*ts was scobey snacks//"

01-24-2006, 03:45 AM         #93
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said
heres a fun fact k!lla season feb 14 four weeks away if and when cam drops another diss which he will more buzz for his album a.ss
k!lla season is a movie u fu*kin idiot ...... get ur sh*t strait before u try and act all smart

even if it was an album and it was slated to come out feb 14 we all know that cams albums come out like a year atleast after the date he says

01-24-2006, 09:16 AM         #94
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said
killa season is a movie u fu*kin idiot ...... get ur sh*t strait before u try and act all smart

even if it was an album...

Uh ... it is an album... and a movie... groupie

13 years ago '05        #95
ThaDonofDC 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 554 554
lol somebody tell this n*gga cam to go somewhere and jus make good music.

13 years ago '04        #96
jridscutters 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
Dag Tarver is gonna call Muhammad Ali tomorrow and talk sh*t and try to get him to f!ght. Everybody says the Ali is the greatest but he is retired now!! Just like my man hova. This beef is like Hulk Hogan f!ghting Ashton Kutcher or something. Go get a life Cam.

P.S. BYE BYE Juelz... tough break n*gga, theres always Fubu Records!! LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago '04        #97
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 628 628
lol cams cd dont come out till april... its january

01-24-2006, 06:01 PM         #98
deltamae 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is this Blasphemy Cam is speaking of???

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  41
Signs you are getting old
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  38
audio inside OFFICIAL AFTERMATH DEBUT: Anderson .Paak - Oxnard 11/16 [ANTICIPATION/D..
132 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Well damn 6ix9ine got his chick in check
56 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Mark Zuckerberg ordered all Facebook executives to use Android phones
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+71online now  18
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
282 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
6IX9INE fires his manager Shottie "Tr3yway" and cancels all his U.S. Tour Dates