most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Ive got Camron to destroy Gay-Z,

I like rap battles, sh*t is entertaining.
 12 years ago '04        #62
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
 macadon83 said:
Lyrically better than cam. Have you listened to either of these n*ggaz. Jayz wordplay is no where near as clever as cam. Cam says some stupid sh*t sometimes, but for the most part, he got jay beat in every category (minus sales). i HOPE HE RETALIATE SO HE CAN GET murderED AGAIN.
Beat in every category ?? ....WHAT THE fu*kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU BE SMOKIN HOMIE ??? HOVA WILL LYRICALLY SLAY CAM'RON and wipe his blood all over the wall if he ever put out a track ....camron took 8 fu*kin mins to say whatever the fu*k he had to say with his cheap shots and low blows...but jigga now will let the bones outta cam's closet and speak the TRUTH about dat pus*y cam...in waaaay less time ... come on man, that pink shirt pus*y aint got nothin on hov, and if yall disagree then yall just lying to yallselves, either that or yall looking for forum attention. dont be ignorant...do the knowlwdge...
 01-21-2006, 12:06 PM         #63
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know cam cant fu*k wit jay lyrically but if jay doesn't get back at him he loses credibility simple as that... If nas would've never gotten back at jay people would've said the same sh*t about nas... sh*t jay even got back at MEENO and Jayo Felony... He can definitely get back at Cam... fu*k a corporate world the streets want this... At least holla back one time Jay...
 01-21-2006, 12:16 PM         #64
Roberth Headley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is good, but as i said to people he aint going to go after cam, because he know he is to old for this. jay got skillz but everyone know that cam is going to come back no matter what. cam is on the top of his game and no one is going to stop him. people need to respect that man, because he really is bring it. DIPSET BI*CH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-21-2006, 12:19 PM         #65
carter15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hova gonna eat cam up....Cam is a horrible rapper
 12 years ago '04        #66
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
why would Jay reply??? Nas ended Jays battle rappin career.... Cam would murk yalls hero
 12 years ago '04        #67
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 daone2fear said:
Break down the ok diss. Actually, this song is better than Ether. The reason is it had more real battle lines. Ether was full of you look like this jokes. Now this song had them too, but not as bad as ether. The beat is hot. Cam is crazy funny. So the average listener is thinking damn he k!lled him. But really, what did this cat say. Great diss records really break stuff down and diss the person not talk about looks too much. No Vaseline (ice cube) Takeover (Hova). those are two great diss tracks. Now on to the Cam joint.

1. 80's baby - for all the dumb people. When jay says that he is a 80's baby, he means he was raised in the 80's. the important stuff in his life happened in the 80's. That's what that means. Jay's line was: I'm a 80's baby, mastered Reganomincs (that's about he drugs that many people say that Regan let come into the ghettos). Doesn't mean he was born in the 80's. Dummys

2. One part of the song he says jay is 37 then another part he says jay is 42. Clearly he is just talking out his a.ss for laughs

3. So what you had Beyonce on a track before she and Hov ever thought about getting together. The hold no weight on a diss track. Now if you fu*ked her that's another story.

4. He talked about how his wallet is brolic too. Please. His wallet doesn't compare to Jay's

5. J didn't take Kanye. kanye chose J. Jay offered dame the ROC. Jay just wanted his masters. Dame didn't want to have the ROC without Jays masters. Both stated this in XXL. He didn't take Rocawear. Dame didn't want it because he didn't own Rocafella anymore. He sold his share. Duh.

6. Jay Z has 8 solo albums, 2 joints with R. Kelly, over a hundred guest appearances and soundtrack thing. He probably has over 200 hours of music that he has done in his career. So you find 6 min of lines that he has used. Most just a line here and there (there were like 2 or 3 long ones). That doesn't make him a bitter. Now if he only had one or two cds and had the same amount of stuff then that would mean something. Now what Jay needs to do is make a track like that with rappers using his lines. I know a rack of them off hand.

7. Sandals and jeans (that's funny as sh*t) no excuse for that sh*t. LOL

8. He said that J stabbed Un over Charli Baltimore. Nope. B-more was Biggies thing. What in the fu*k is he going to stab Un over her for.

All in all the track was pretty good. But break it down and the n*gga didn't say much of sh*t. and exaggereated sh*t for the AVERAGE listener to wow at. Not real fans of the music.
does rap mean that much 2 you???
 12 years ago '04        #68
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Cam aint even the best in dipset...Juelz is that n*gga!! If Santana was to get on that n*gga...who knows what would happen...
 12 years ago '04        #69
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 POMP said:
jay z has never even won a battle
:applause:
 01-21-2006, 01:24 PM         #70
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said:
A Def Jam rep would say only: "Obviously, Cam'ron must have an album coming out soon."
a fine choice of words
 12 years ago '04        #71
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
cam'ron buried nas? hmmm thats news to me
 12 years ago '04        #72
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 5495 5495
 JYoungworld1203 said:
if 50 can diss n*ggas for heat...why cant Cam

a lot of dudes just mad he took shots at the king...at least he had the balls to do so in a day where n*ggas hold they tongues cuz they afraid of the business aspect of rap. hip hop is based on takin steps towards the crown, and right now Cam takin a serious run at Jay. Jay traditionally has been my favorite of the two, but if he doesnt respond id be disappointed
an actual intelligent opinion
 01-21-2006, 01:47 PM         #73
backdafucup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam is wack and he knows it. I'd rather listen to his prodigy anytime. Jay shouldn't even think of replying, Cam is a cheap dude. He should invest in proper marketing of his album.
 12 years ago '04        #74
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Cam's ghost also when on to say,
"I went at Jay/I'm so Gay/Wear pink all day/look at me/I'll battle rap/slap-a-slap/123 a tat a tat"

hahahahahahah
 01-21-2006, 04:18 PM         #75
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
i dont see how people think Jay is so great yea he made alot of albums but on the real i dont see him as a legend cus i really never felt what he has to say. he's too basic to me.
jay z is basic?? what does that make cam?? hahahahah

cam had 3 good albums at best
 12 years ago '04        #76
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 KLYDE said:
jay-z cant touch cam, cam wil have his a.ss buried like he did nas
For the last time! Nas ain't say nothing factual, just corny stuff like d*ck-sucking lips. Corny stuff!
 12 years ago '05        #77
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
of all the words to use, he called him a gnat.

jay won't respond. he doesn't have to. cam definitely ain't a rival because he's nowhere near the level jay is on. at the most, jay will prolly go on radio and comment on the song. poke fun at it. response, prolly not.
 12 years ago '04        #78
cashzilla 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 7 7
 Meeks said:
more sales more hits jay got cam and please dont forget cam was in limbo till he got signed to the roc and aint santana still on def jam so jay in his pocket to all this beef is for dsme? na just s publisty stunt for k!lla season
 01-23-2006, 10:30 AM         #79
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This is a one-sided feud," the pal tells us. "Cam'ron may hope there'll be retaliation. But he's a gnat. Jay doesn't have any issues with him."

This will be another game vs 50 feud being the other person wont say sh*t cause ehy love them selves to much and have to much to lose... jay aint tryin to lose his reputation by getting sonned by cam.. oh and fu*k you jay-z d*ck riding f*g**ts. he aint that great why you people think his "Flow" is soo fu*king great. he sounds like a bi*ch when he raps now and obviously is obssessed with him self
He is Not Gangster
 01-23-2006, 10:39 AM         #80
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ no, I'm sure Jay and his newest signee will be responding, and i guess you're right Jay has nothing to gain, but he definitely doesn't have to worry about losing anything, cause there's no way he can lose, Cam is no comp; all he has to say is he's ugly, i mean Cam made himself look like a retard, saying Jay was born in 68 but somehow is 42, Cam should have stayed in that JuCo and played ball, cause he's one retarded piece of sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy