Jan 20 - Def Jam Rep:"Obviously, Cam'ron must have an album coming out soon."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 222 222
 4Chun500 said:
We all know who would winthe battle . Mr. Def Jam of course. cam'rons a rapper, jay-z a ceo. i'm from harlem but im a tru hip-hop fan so lets be honest. Even though k!lla Cams diss record is kinda hot you can tell he's trying to promote his new movie and soundtrack coming febuary called "Killa Season" its in the hook. If cam would have got shot or arrested closer 2 his realese date it would b no beef song. sh*t he talking is 3 years old and childish.

Does'nt Juelz Santana reside under president Carter? wonder who juelz is siding wit' the hand that feeds him or the n*gga that put him on? :finger:

Check it out if u havent heard it 1 of 2

Maybe... But k!llA SEASON comes out in April.
Hip Hop was gettin WACK (Everybody was on R&B or 50). Cam jus picked it back up with a solid diss (no murder music type ish either).

Give Cam a hand cuz he did a good job.
 01-20-2006, 04:42 PM         #42
Omar_Carvalho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One thought: 50 cent and Game
 12 years ago '04        #43
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19605 19605
Bottom line is, Jay-Z is educated and Cam is dumb
 01-20-2006, 05:04 PM         #44
dipsetdon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam > Jay All day

You look like Joe Camel, go puff a ciggeratte

And it aint a stunt for his album, his album comes out April 25th, Its still Janurary people.
 01-20-2006, 05:57 PM         #45
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game needs Jay to respond. It's so boring right now.

Tell Cam to do mixtapes and DVD's about him. Steal his portable basketball rim and make him sweaters. Unlike 50, Jay might crack.
 01-20-2006, 06:05 PM         #46
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
Lyrically better than cam. Have you listened to either of these n*ggaz. Jayz wordplay is no where near as clever as cam. Cam says some stupid sh*t sometimes, but for the most part, he got jay beat in every category (minus sales). i HOPE HE RETALIATE SO HE CAN GET murderED AGAIN.
since when was cam considered a good lyricist?
and since when was jays style considered basic?
dawg you quote lil wayne and mac dre in your signature, so you lose credibility...go do the thizzle dance
 12 years ago '05        #47
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
 skittlez86 said:
since when was cam considered a good lyricist?
and since when was jays style considered basic?
dawg you quote lil wayne and mac dre in your signature, so you lose credibility...go do the thizzle dance

LOL LOL he told him to go the thizzle dance! The fuk is a thizzle <------LOL
 01-20-2006, 06:31 PM         #48
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KLYDE said:
jay-z cant touch cam, cam wil have his a.ss buried like he did nas
i like cam......but you cant be serious
 01-20-2006, 06:36 PM         #49
c d0t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay won't do sh*t about Cam cause he will say its small time to him If he doesnt respond he's a bi*ch even though he will murk Cam in like 8 bars
 12 years ago '04        #50
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 348 348
 macadon83 said:
Lyrically better than cam. Have you listened to either of these n*ggaz. Jayz wordplay is no where near as clever as cam. Cam says some stupid sh*t sometimes, but for the most part, he got jay beat in every category (minus sales). i HOPE HE RETALIATE SO HE CAN GET murderED AGAIN.
do u smoke crack?
 12 years ago '04        #51
B-StyleZ 
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 0 0
i dunno........i like both them dudes...Jay did alot for Hip Hop and he's gonna be held up there with the greatest........but that Not a Writer track had me thinking....

Jaz O been saying for years that Jay is a fraud, and he doesnt do the things he says he will do.....Jaz O said on many DVDs that ive seen that Jay steals alot of his lines from other artists....and if you've heard 'Not a Writer' that's just a little portion of what he's talking about i guess

rumor had it that the 'I Declare War' concert he was suppose to go at all the people he had problems with, he said it himself, that alot of people are gonna hear it, even people that didnt know he had issues with them....then all of a sudden he brings out Nas (which i thought was big).............that 'Dear Summer' track was rumored to be a subliminal going at the Dips amonst other people.....Jones said it himself after he did 'Summer in Miami', that Jay thought the summer was just for him and hit was his time to shine and put the game on his shoulders....Jones said it on the Hot 97 morning show 'If he thinks summer is his, he's crazy, alot dudes rock during the summer, we shine too.....and this coming from somebody who bites alot of Biggie lines, then it's really Big's summer, not his."

word play wise, i dont think Jay is that clever, i would say that Cam takes him on that....im not trying to say that Cam is better then Jay, cuz i dont even think that, but Cam's wordplay is better then Jay's..........IMO

i dunno....this n*gga Jay better come back...."If it aint directed directly at me, i dont respect it."

try and say he's a gnat and not respond, that track was 'directed directly' at you.....he need to say something
 12 years ago '04        #52
lizardman 
space
space
space
$950 | Props total: 22 22
this is funny cuz i will like to c how people goin 2 act in NY will they side wit Jay-Z or tha Diplamat k!lla cuz they both got respect in tha streets
 01-20-2006, 08:12 PM         #53
jDOTbird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camrons cool and all but he aint built for that type of beef
 01-20-2006, 08:17 PM         #54
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam is about to sell a ton of records lol
 12 years ago '05        #55
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Peter Starks™ said:
Hip Hop was gettin WACK (Everybody was on R&B or 50). Cam jus picked it back up with a solid diss (no murder music type ish either).

k!lla Season: The Movie definately comes out on Valentine's Day and the album comes out on that next Tuesday. Who told you it came out in April?
 01-20-2006, 08:35 PM         #56
duncmastaflash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay really doesn't need to respond to cam. at this point in jays career, cam's not worth it. ps. jay would crush came with about 10 bars if he did respond
 01-21-2006, 02:24 AM         #57
johnnyblaze924 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:

thats what its about...the only reasonable comment since the thread started

jay cant expect to diss people then back out...just cause he reunited with nas
doesnt mean hes got NY....cams shooting has given him leverage and a much needed buzz cause hes one of the only dudes whos seen commercial success who continually blesses the streets and mixtapes with freestyles and exclusive music....as a businessman he sees a venue to address the jay-z beef which stems from the bad roc deal and he has reputadely addressed subliminally in dfiferent songs(check bird call rmx)...not to take away from jays greatness...but it is evident he hasnt been hitting the streets with that fire they need.....roc vs diplomats would be a joke....jay needs to either bury cam or watch out.
 01-21-2006, 03:01 AM         #58
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill be honest that diss tracks was mad weak, cam aint nowhere near hovas level, 7 minutes of jus pure bullsh*t, talkin about how someone dresses. if that impresses yall then yea garbage a.ss dipset should be your favorite rappers. they stole the byrd gang name from a real crew in harlem these cats are as phoney as they come, they aint real, they got no respect, they wear pink and purple and they are homophobics. fu*k them
 01-21-2006, 03:58 AM         #59
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay z has never even won a battle
 12 years ago '04        #60
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
Break down the ok diss. Actually, this song is better than Ether. The reason is it had more real battle lines. Ether was full of you look like this jokes. Now this song had them too, but not as bad as ether. The beat is hot. Cam is crazy funny. So the average listener is thinking damn he k!lled him. But really, what did this cat say. Great diss records really break stuff down and diss the person not talk about looks too much. No Vaseline (ice cube) Takeover (Hova). those are two great diss tracks. Now on to the Cam joint.

1. 80's baby - for all the dumb people. When jay says that he is a 80's baby, he means he was raised in the 80's. the important stuff in his life happened in the 80's. That's what that means. Jay's line was: I'm a 80's baby, mastered Reganomincs (that's about he drugs that many people say that Regan let come into the ghettos). Doesn't mean he was born in the 80's. Dummys

2. One part of the song he says jay is 37 then another part he says jay is 42. Clearly he is just talking out his a.ss for laughs

3. So what you had Beyonce on a track before she and Hov ever thought about getting together. The hold no weight on a diss track. Now if you fu*ked her that's another story.

4. He talked about how his wallet is brolic too. Please. His wallet doesn't compare to Jay's

5. J didn't take Kanye. kanye chose J. Jay offered dame the ROC. Jay just wanted his masters. Dame didn't want to have the ROC without Jays masters. Both stated this in XXL. He didn't take Rocawear. Dame didn't want it because he didn't own Rocafella anymore. He sold his share. Duh.

6. Jay Z has 8 solo albums, 2 joints with R. Kelly, over a hundred guest appearances and soundtrack thing. He probably has over 200 hours of music that he has done in his career. So you find 6 min of lines that he has used. Most just a line here and there (there were like 2 or 3 long ones). That doesn't make him a bitter. Now if he only had one or two cds and had the same amount of stuff then that would mean something. Now what Jay needs to do is make a track like that with rappers using his lines. I know a rack of them off hand.

7. Sandals and jeans (that's funny as sh*t) no excuse for that sh*t. LOL

8. He said that J stabbed Un over Charli Baltimore. Nope. B-more was Biggies thing. What in the fu*k is he going to stab Un over her for.

All in all the track was pretty good. But break it down and the n*gga didn't say much of sh*t. and exaggereated sh*t for the AVERAGE listener to wow at. Not real fans of the music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy