squad up!

Jan 20 - Def Jam Rep:"Obviously, Cam'ron must have an album coming out soon."

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
50 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
B-StyleZ 
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 0 0
i dunno........i like both them dudes...Jay did alot for Hip Hop and he's gonna be held up there with the greatest........but that Not a Writer track had me thinking....

Jaz O been saying for years that Jay is a fraud, and he doesnt do the things he says he will do.....Jaz O said on many DVDs that ive seen that Jay steals alot of his lines from other artists....and if you've heard 'Not a Writer' that's just a little portion of what he's talking about i guess

rumor had it that the 'I Declare War' concert he was suppose to go at all the people he had problems with, he said it himself, that alot of people are gonna hear it, even people that didnt know he had issues with them....then all of a sudden he brings out Nas (which i thought was big).............that 'Dear Summer' track was rumored to be a subliminal going at the Dips amonst other people.....Jones said it himself after he did 'Summer in Miami', that Jay thought the summer was just for him and hit was his time to shine and put the game on his shoulders....Jones said it on the Hot 97 morning show 'If he thinks summer is his, he's crazy, alot dudes rock during the summer, we shine too.....and this coming from somebody who bites alot of Biggie lines, then it's really Big's summer, not his."

word play wise, i dont think Jay is that clever, i would say that Cam takes him on that....im not trying to say that Cam is better then Jay, cuz i dont even think that, but Cam's wordplay is better then Jay's..........IMO

i dunno....this n*gga Jay better come back...."If it aint directed directly at me, i dont respect it."

try and say he's a gnat and not respond, that track was 'directed directly' at you.....he need to say something

13 years ago '04        #52
lizardman 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 41 41
this is funny cuz i will like to c how people goin 2 act in NY will they side wit Jay-Z or tha Diplamat k!lla cuz they both got respect in tha streets

01-20-2006, 07:12 PM         #53
jDOTbird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
camrons cool and all but he aint built for that type of beef

01-20-2006, 07:17 PM         #54
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam is about to sell a ton of records lol

13 years ago '05        #55
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,295 | Props total: 21 21
 Peter Starks™ said
Maybe... But k!llA SEASON comes out in April.
Hip Hop was gettin WACK (Everybody was on R&B or 50). Cam jus picked it back up with a solid diss (no murder music type ish either).

Give Cam a hand cuz he did a good job.
k!lla Season: The Movie definately comes out on Valentine's Day and the album comes out on that next Tuesday. Who told you it came out in April?

01-20-2006, 07:35 PM         #56
duncmastaflash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay really doesn't need to respond to cam. at this point in jays career, cam's not worth it. ps. jay would crush came with about 10 bars if he did respond

01-21-2006, 01:24 AM         #57
johnnyblaze924 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said
Maybe... But k!llA SEASON comes out in April.
Hip Hop was gettin WACK (Everybody was on R&B or 50). Cam jus picked it back up with a solid diss (no murder music type ish either).

Give Cam a hand cuz he did a good job.

thats what its about...the only reasonable comment since the thread started

jay cant expect to diss people then back out...just cause he reunited with nas
doesnt mean hes got NY....cams shooting has given him leverage and a much needed buzz cause hes one of the only dudes whos seen commercial success who continually blesses the streets and mixtapes with freestyles and exclusive music....as a businessman he sees a venue to address the jay-z beef which stems from the bad roc deal and he has reputadely addressed subliminally in dfiferent songs(check bird call rmx)...not to take away from jays greatness...but it is evident he hasnt been hitting the streets with that fire they need.....roc vs diplomats would be a joke....jay needs to either bury cam or watch out.

01-21-2006, 02:01 AM         #58
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill be honest that diss tracks was mad weak, cam aint nowhere near hovas level, 7 minutes of jus pure bullsh*t, talkin about how someone dresses. if that impresses yall then yea garbage a.ss dipset should be your favorite rappers. they stole the byrd gang name from a real crew in harlem these cats are as phoney as they come, they aint real, they got no respect, they wear pink and purple and they are homophobics. fu*k them

01-21-2006, 02:58 AM         #59
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay z has never even won a battle

13 years ago '04        #60
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 6 6
Break down the ok diss. Actually, this song is better than Ether. The reason is it had more real battle lines. Ether was full of you look like this jokes. Now this song had them too, but not as bad as ether. The beat is hot. Cam is crazy funny. So the average listener is thinking damn he k!lled him. But really, what did this cat say. Great diss records really break stuff down and diss the person not talk about looks too much. No Vaseline (ice cube) Takeover (Hova). those are two great diss tracks. Now on to the Cam joint.

1. 80's baby - for all the dumb people. When jay says that he is a 80's baby, he means he was raised in the 80's. the important stuff in his life happened in the 80's. That's what that means. Jay's line was: I'm a 80's baby, mastered Reganomincs (that's about he drugs that many people say that Regan let come into the ghettos). Doesn't mean he was born in the 80's. Dummys

2. One part of the song he says jay is 37 then another part he says jay is 42. Clearly he is just talking out his a.ss for laughs

3. So what you had Beyonce on a track before she and Hov ever thought about getting together. The hold no weight on a diss track. Now if you fu*ked her that's another story.

4. He talked about how his wallet is brolic too. Please. His wallet doesn't compare to Jay's

5. J didn't take Kanye. kanye chose J. Jay offered dame the ROC. Jay just wanted his masters. Dame didn't want to have the ROC without Jays masters. Both stated this in XXL. He didn't take Rocawear. Dame didn't want it because he didn't own Rocafella anymore. He sold his share. Duh.

6. Jay Z has 8 solo albums, 2 joints with R. Kelly, over a hundred guest appearances and soundtrack thing. He probably has over 200 hours of music that he has done in his career. So you find 6 min of lines that he has used. Most just a line here and there (there were like 2 or 3 long ones). That doesn't make him a bitter. Now if he only had one or two cds and had the same amount of stuff then that would mean something. Now what Jay needs to do is make a track like that with rappers using his lines. I know a rack of them off hand.

7. Sandals and jeans (that's funny as sh*t) no excuse for that sh*t. LOL

8. He said that J stabbed Un over Charli Baltimore. Nope. B-more was Biggies thing. What in the fu*k is he going to stab Un over her for.

All in all the track was pretty good. But break it down and the n*gga didn't say much of sh*t. and exaggereated sh*t for the AVERAGE listener to wow at. Not real fans of the music.

13 years ago '04        #61
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
Ive got Camron to destroy Gay-Z,

I like rap battles, sh*t is entertaining.

13 years ago '04        #62
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 macadon83 said
Lyrically better than cam. Have you listened to either of these n*ggaz. Jayz wordplay is no where near as clever as cam. Cam says some stupid sh*t sometimes, but for the most part, he got jay beat in every category (minus sales). i HOPE HE RETALIATE SO HE CAN GET murderED AGAIN.
Beat in every category ?? ....WHAT THE fu*kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU BE SMOKIN HOMIE ??? HOVA WILL LYRICALLY SLAY CAM'RON and wipe his blood all over the wall if he ever put out a track ....camron took 8 fu*kin mins to say whatever the fu*k he had to say with his cheap shots and low blows...but jigga now will let the bones outta cam's closet and speak the TRUTH about dat pus*y cam...in waaaay less time ... come on man, that pink shirt pus*y aint got nothin on hov, and if yall disagree then yall just lying to yallselves, either that or yall looking for forum attention. dont be ignorant...do the knowlwdge...

01-21-2006, 11:06 AM         #63
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know cam cant fu*k wit jay lyrically but if jay doesn't get back at him he loses credibility simple as that... If nas would've never gotten back at jay people would've said the same sh*t about nas... sh*t jay even got back at MEENO and Jayo Felony... He can definitely get back at Cam... fu*k a corporate world the streets want this... At least holla back one time Jay...

01-21-2006, 11:16 AM         #64
Roberth Headley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is good, but as i said to people he aint going to go after cam, because he know he is to old for this. jay got skillz but everyone know that cam is going to come back no matter what. cam is on the top of his game and no one is going to stop him. people need to respect that man, because he really is bring it. DIPSET BI*CH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-21-2006, 11:19 AM         #65
carter15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hova gonna eat cam up....Cam is a horrible rapper

13 years ago '04        #66
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
why would Jay reply??? Nas ended Jays battle rappin career.... Cam would murk yalls hero

13 years ago '04        #67
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 daone2fear said
Break down the ok diss. Actually, this song is better than Ether. The reason is it had more real battle lines. Ether was full of you look like this jokes. Now this song had them too, but not as bad as ether. The beat is hot. Cam is crazy funny. So the average listener is thinking damn he k!lled him. But really, what did this cat say. Great diss records really break stuff down and diss the person not talk about looks too much. No Vaseline (ice cube) Takeover (Hova). those are two great diss tracks. Now on to the Cam joint.

1. 80's baby - for all the dumb people. When jay says that he is a 80's baby, he means he was raised in the 80's. the important stuff in his life happened in the 80's. That's what that means. Jay's line was: I'm a 80's baby, mastered Reganomincs (that's about he drugs that many people say that Regan let come into the ghettos). Doesn't mean he was born in the 80's. Dummys

2. One part of the song he says jay is 37 then another part he says jay is 42. Clearly he is just talking out his a.ss for laughs

3. So what you had Beyonce on a track before she and Hov ever thought about getting together. The hold no weight on a diss track. Now if you fu*ked her that's another story.

4. He talked about how his wallet is brolic too. Please. His wallet doesn't compare to Jay's

5. J didn't take Kanye. kanye chose J. Jay offered dame the ROC. Jay just wanted his masters. Dame didn't want to have the ROC without Jays masters. Both stated this in XXL. He didn't take Rocawear. Dame didn't want it because he didn't own Rocafella anymore. He sold his share. Duh.

6. Jay Z has 8 solo albums, 2 joints with R. Kelly, over a hundred guest appearances and soundtrack thing. He probably has over 200 hours of music that he has done in his career. So you find 6 min of lines that he has used. Most just a line here and there (there were like 2 or 3 long ones). That doesn't make him a bitter. Now if he only had one or two cds and had the same amount of stuff then that would mean something. Now what Jay needs to do is make a track like that with rappers using his lines. I know a rack of them off hand.

7. Sandals and jeans (that's funny as sh*t) no excuse for that sh*t. LOL

8. He said that J stabbed Un over Charli Baltimore. Nope. B-more was Biggies thing. What in the fu*k is he going to stab Un over her for.

All in all the track was pretty good. But break it down and the n*gga didn't say much of sh*t. and exaggereated sh*t for the AVERAGE listener to wow at. Not real fans of the music.
does rap mean that much 2 you???

13 years ago '04        #68
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,523 | Props total: 139 139
Cam aint even the best in dipset...Juelz is that n*gga!! If Santana was to get on that n*gga...who knows what would happen...

13 years ago '04        #69
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 POMP said
jay z has never even won a battle
:applause:

01-21-2006, 12:24 PM         #70
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said
A Def Jam rep would say only: "Obviously, Cam'ron must have an album coming out soon."
a fine choice of words

13 years ago '04        #71
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
cam'ron buried nas? hmmm thats news to me

13 years ago '04        #72
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,961 | Props total: 7165 7165
 JYoungworld1203 said
if 50 can diss n*ggas for heat...why cant Cam

a lot of dudes just mad he took shots at the king...at least he had the balls to do so in a day where n*ggas hold they tongues cuz they afraid of the business aspect of rap. hip hop is based on takin steps towards the crown, and right now Cam takin a serious run at Jay. Jay traditionally has been my favorite of the two, but if he doesnt respond id be disappointed
an actual intelligent opinion

01-21-2006, 12:47 PM         #73
backdafucup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam is wack and he knows it. I'd rather listen to his prodigy anytime. Jay shouldn't even think of replying, Cam is a cheap dude. He should invest in proper marketing of his album.

13 years ago '04        #74
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,271 | Props total: 440 440
Cam's ghost also when on to say,
"I went at Jay/I'm so Gay/Wear pink all day/look at me/I'll battle rap/slap-a-slap/123 a tat a tat"

hahahahahahah

01-21-2006, 03:18 PM         #75
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said
i dont see how people think Jay is so great yea he made alot of albums but on the real i dont see him as a legend cus i really never felt what he has to say. he's too basic to me.
jay z is basic?? what does that make cam?? hahahahah

cam had 3 good albums at best

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brandon ingram stripper gf
50 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blake Griffin CAREER HIGH 50 POINTS!! 14 Reb, 6 Ast| GAME WINNER! | Full H..
36 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 23 - Man arrested for plotting on dark web to kill, eat underage g..
73 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obt..
87 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 takes shot at son
23 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside YOOO WHEN DID GUCCI MANE BECOME an NBA REFEREE :mjomfg:
14 comments
52 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
59 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Dwayne Wade: 'Players Around The League Want To Play For Knicks' Fizdale'
28 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
she need to stop playing and do p0rn
1 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
No words.
15 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
40 comments
7 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Yo my fu-king family made The Shade Room 😂
60 comments
6 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
127 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baby Backs Rondo: "I Played With Both of Them, Chris Paul is a Very Ba..
63 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
113 comments
7 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Bardi B ethers the barbz
34 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I’m Turning That A*s Into Pie
13 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn girl 👀🍑😍
0 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
19 comments
7 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
54 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Pill Cosby 313
Lonny Breaux
suavehooper
thegoldenhero
trock34
BallDontLie
Mx3379
SubConscious
Mxllz
AC_89
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
dtdroid
Lonny Breaux
suavehooper
two-face
Brewklyner
Yung Dilla
The Watcher
hiphop4ever
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  35
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
206 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
148 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
59 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
136 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
153 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
75 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy