most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-30-2006, 09:04 PM         #61
Youngonereese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
um to answer a question real quick, no it doesnt go online to my knowledge. this is pretty much definitely because pretty much everyone has the same mugen. i guess it would b nice if they did sorta like tekken dark resurrection and have like one big source for u to download stuff. anyway, uh......mugen rocks.
 11 years ago '04        #62
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
$1,217 | Props total: 0 0
ok can someone kindly explain how to add a character, cuz i just dled one from a site, and the whole character comes in a zip/rar soooooo i have no idea on what to do, thx in advance
 11 years ago '04        #63
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
lol i wish someone would up a winmugen with pre-installed characters, darn the world lol.

anyways at least i got the program running nowwww
 11 years ago '05        #64
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
 MysticSSJosh said:
ok can someone kindly explain how to add a character, cuz i just dled one from a site, and the whole character comes in a zip/rar soooooo i have no idea on what to do, thx in advance
First Extract the folder...then put it to your "chars" folder...Go to your data folder...open the "select.def" with notepad....then scroll down to this part...

Where it say Insert Your Character Below you will do this by copying the name of the folder and pasting it on...Close it then Save Changes....
 07-31-2006, 01:14 AM         #65
HERCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
youtube has tutorials..
 11 years ago '05        #66
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MysticSSJosh said:
lol i wish someone would up a winmugen with pre-installed characters, darn the world lol.

anyways at least i got the program running nowwww
I'll make a Mugen with pre-installed stages and characters but it wont be as big as mine but it should be a start...just name some character yall want and I'll put em in...I'll put in some classic characters to begin with...

Edit: Decided to upload it already...Yall should be able to find the characters you want....

Last edited by iCON216; 07-31-2006 at 05:02 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #67
ILLustrate 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 5 5
 iCON216 said:
I'll make a Mugen with pre-installed stages and characters but it wont be as big as mine but it should be a start...just name some character yall want and I'll put em in...I'll put in some classic characters to begin with...
hook it up with some DC and Marvel characters
 11 years ago '05        #68
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ILLustrate said:
hook it up with some DC and Marvel characters
I decided to upload it already...theres already some DC and Marvel characters...
 07-31-2006, 09:35 AM         #69
Youngonereese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON216 said:
First Extract the folder...then put it to your "chars" folder...Go to your data folder...open the "select.def" with notepad....then scroll down to this part...

Where it say Insert Your Character Below you will do this by copying the name of the folder and pasting it on...Close it then Save Changes....
couldnt have explained it better myself
 11 years ago '04        #70
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
oh and when adding characters MAKE SURE the FOLDER, and .DEF file have the same name. Also, some characters you download might be made for dos mode so when you select them winmugen might crash to the desktop because the cmd, .def, or .cns are not set up for winmugen use. If you can interpret the error log and know what to change you can easily make them useable in winmugen however. Usually it is adding quotes around names and commands and deleting words in the .cns file
 11 years ago '05        #71
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
I got the link up...prop me saying you want Mugen and I'll hook it up...
 11 years ago '04        #72
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
i dont need the mugen package, but would you happen to have a kain r heinlein character?
 11 years ago '04        #73
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
props fam, i got it down before i got your dl , i think the only prob i had was really to change the name of folder as the same as the def. other than that i also found the youtube tutorial too, but thx alot its running dope.
 11 years ago '04        #74
MysticSSJosh 
space
space
^^^ dude i have been on for 2 hrs, trying to get street f!ghter characters and other good characters and cant find too much still online. also, someones making a Ronin Warriors mugen and im waiting for the characters to be downloadable n stuff. i cant even find the ninja turtles :[ hahahaha
 11 years ago '04        #75
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
i had the ninja turtles from the tournament f!ghters game but they didnt work with my winmugen so I just gave up and deleted them. There is a mugen ninja turtles game that you can download that has all those characters in the chars folder if you want to see if they will work on yours. I think it was like a 49mb file
 11 years ago '04        #76
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
most of the regular street f!ghter characters are easier to get. The only ones that I have had troubles with are basically the stronger ryus and kens and some akumas
 11 years ago '05        #77
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
^^^You want Evil Ken and Evil Ryu? I got two Evil Ryus...and a dark Ken and dark Ryu...

Last edited by iCON216; 07-31-2006 at 11:05 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #78
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
oh no i got them i was looking for kain r heinlein
 11 years ago '05        #79
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
 boimannie2004 said:
oh no i got them i was looking for kain r heinlein
Cant seem to find a working link...I found it in this one website but the link was down...
 11 years ago '05        #80
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
 iCON216 said:

I see u have 2wire Modem yourself...

Best router/modem out there. w/ a nice firewall.

back to topic, My MUGEN keep crashing ill post the error later
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy