Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2006, 08:16 PM         #161
Sean_Matsuda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
lol....ion care i cried months ago...im done

its his turn

hahahahhahahahaha
 12 years ago '04        #162
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
misery loves company
 12 years ago '04        #163
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 PHILADELPHIA said:
n*gga you frontin like you aint gonna cry
i'm not gonna cry. i'm proud of my team making it to their 3rd NFC championship game in 11 years. and props to Seattle for gettin out there and playin hard and wanting it more.

and you obviously don't know anything about football. if you did, you would realize that when Goings went out, all we have left is Robertson and he's not even a RB. we have nobody to run the ball so the seahawks don't have to defend against it anymore. learn some sh*t about the game before you try to bash me.
 01-22-2006, 08:17 PM         #164
illwill721 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
Ok here your a fan......

and here your laughing at carolina fans.....

explain this to me.....?

n*gga please yall got 10 n*ggas on steve smith hes still great in my eyes !!!!!!!!!! carolina stand up we still the sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #165
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
i'm not gonna cry. i'm proud of my team making it to their 3rd NFC championship game in 11 years. and props to Seattle for gettin out there and playin hard and wanting it more.

and you obviously don't know anything about football. if you did, you would realize that when Goings went out, all we have left is Robertson and he's not even a RB. we have nobody to run the ball so the seahawks don't have to defend against it anymore. learn some sh*t about the game before you try to bash me.
lol i was watching football before there was a Carolina Panther....

How many points did yall score with Goings?...yall were gettin k!llt with him in..

yall couldnt run with him in the game

and dont let me mention your BEST RECIEVER IN THE NFL
 12 years ago '04        #166
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:
lol i was watching football before there was a Carolina Panther....

How many points did yall score with Goings?...yall were gettin k!llt with him in..

yall couldnt run with him in the game

and dont let me mention your BEST RECIEVER IN THE NFL
i'm not gonna argue with your dumbass anymore. if u don't understand the concept behind having no RB and being forced to throw everytime, then you're missing the concept. it's like the Eagles throwing the ball everytime this year..how far did that get them?
 12 years ago '04        #167
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
carolina... do yourself a favor and sign t.o. this offseason. trying to win on offense with 1 guy... sh*ts disgusting
we won't sign TO, but we definitely need some help. i still believe Carter can step up and be a good #2 receiver if he gets the chance. Colbert is just trash, we need to get rid of his a.ss. and i don't want foster back as our RB, i'd rather sign Witherspoon to a long deal and look for a RB in free agency
 12 years ago '04        #168
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
i was pulling for carolina, but hell they were forced to play with steve smith as their only option, and when teams have to play like that, more than likely they will lose, carolina missed foster & havin a good 2nd option to smith
 12 years ago '04        #169
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
UNC what about Steve Smith????

he got shut down
 12 years ago '04        #170
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:
UNC what about Steve Smith????

he got shut down
it's easy.... when you can't run, they don't have to stack people in the box.. that means they can leave their safeties back and pretty much triple and quadruple cover Smith. someone else on our team had to step up and no one did it. our O-line was lettin seattle get pressure with a regular pass rush and that's unacceptable. once the run threat was eliminated, they could completely focus on Smith and it was game over
 01-22-2006, 08:33 PM         #171
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Td

34-7
 12 years ago '04        #172
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
it's easy.... when you can't run, they don't have to stack people in the box.. that means they can leave their safeties back and pretty much triple and quadruple cover Smith. someone else on our team had to step up and no one did it. our O-line was lettin seattle get pressure with a regular pass rush and that's unacceptable. once the run threat was eliminated, they could completely focus on Smith and it was game over

kinda like teams did to TO last season right?
 01-22-2006, 08:35 PM         #173
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im mad...so don't accuse me of it bc i am, lol

im ashamed of the way they played today, and i think they should be ashamed of themselves because of the way they played today...

before anybody hops on my d*ck, check my posts before you say anything about me predicting a blowout by the panthers...cuz i didnt say it

seattle surprised me, and they way their defense played tonight was amazing...good luck in the super bowl

but i cant complain, panthers impressed me this year and im glad they got this far...hope we resign witherspoon in the offseason
 12 years ago '04        #174
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:
kinda like teams did to TO last season right?
i don't know, i dind't pay much attention to Philly last year. i do know that they at least had a good second and 3rd option unlike us
 01-22-2006, 08:37 PM         #175
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and uncfan, expect all the panther haters to come out from hiding
 12 years ago '04        #176
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
i don't know, i dind't pay much attention to Philly last year. i do know that they at least had a good second and 3rd option unlike us
somewhat...but now that he has had a good year...n*ggas gonna double him....just like

Moss, TO, Marvin, Chad....etc.

let him deal with that
 12 years ago '04        #177
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
and uncfan, expect all the panther haters to come out from hiding
ahh..it doesn't matter to me. the way they played, they deserved to be hated on. no heart at all. Smith is the only player on the team that showed any type of emotion. we have a lot of problems to address over the offseason
 12 years ago '05        #178
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Steve Smith really wasnt being double teamed in the Playoffs.. The bears refused to do it, so did the Giants.. finally the Seahawks are smart enough.. They knew comming into this game they wasnt going to let Steve Smith beat them.. Which was the best game plan they could have ever had. Now watch the Panthers crumble.
 01-22-2006, 08:39 PM         #179
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
ahh..it doesn't matter to me. the way they played, they deserved to be hated on. no heart at all. Smith is the only player on the team that showed any type of emotion. we have a lot of problems to address over the offseason
agreed...now i have to go put myself through the rest of this game :sick:
 01-22-2006, 08:39 PM         #180
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 boring games today :sleepy:

2 blowouts..
Home         

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy