(5) Carolina Panthers VS. (1) Seattle Seahawks

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2006, 12:54 PM         #21
blackice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Panthers
 12 years ago '05        #22
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
 Kristyle said:
I think Carolina is gonna win, simply because of the way we play big on the defensive side. Seattle wasnt that great against a washington. Washington lost that game for washington. Seattle didnt deserve to win that game. I think Carolina will focus more on the pass game than the run game and shaun alexander because Carolina defensive line is so good at getting at the running game. I think if carolina gets pressure in Hasselbacks face and makes him through ill-advised passes than carolina will get turnovers and there offense will do the rest. Another big thing is the coaching Carolina will not give up the big play and they will play conservative even if they have to have a field goal instead of a touchdown. That is one of the reasons why Carolina won against Chicago. Carolina will win this 21-17
You dont even know what you are talking about the Seahawks turned the ball over 3 times and still one because their defense shut down Santana Moss and Clinton Portis but I'm sure you already knew that. Not to mention Matt Hasselbeck throwing for over 200 yards and completing nearly 60 percent of his passes. Hawks got this by at least a touchdown.
30-14

Last edited by rprose; 02-04-2006 at 03:50 AM..
 01-18-2006, 02:50 PM         #23
Birdmanjr051 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope that the panthers pull it out. It all depends on how their defense plays.
 12 years ago '05        #24
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
[QUOTE=newport shortz]^^ ROFL.

@ that statement.

and what division are the SEAHAWKS IN? THE NFC sh*tTY

RAMS, CARDINALS, & 49ERS.

I never said they werent in an easy divison but later in we also played our other 10 games against: The Falcons, The Redskins, The Cowboys, The Colts, The Packers, The Titans, The Eagles, The Jaguars, The Giants, and The Texans (who dont count).

But if you look at the list of those teams you should be able to tell that the Seahawks played 7 different playoff contension teams so dont tell me its cause the NFC.
 12 years ago '05        #25
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Lethal Intent said:
Too many god damn Panthers haters out there. Ya'll doubted us against the Giants, look what happened. Then most of you doubted us against the Bears. Look what happened there. Time for strike 3 this coming Sunday. Tell them haters to shut the fu*k up and quit hating on Carolina for once.

Oh, and the Steelers will beat the Broncos, no questions.

Super Bowl XL = Panthers vs. Steelers
Oh sh*t Im a hater...Im rooting for the Seahawks...so I hate the Panthers? Damn I didn't know I had this hate in me, I should go off myself now. And Newport Shortz, all of a sudden you at every Seahawks thread speaking down on us...You a Jags fan, why all of a sudden, you just Anti-Seahawks now?

Last edited by Sluggernaut; 01-19-2006 at 09:49 AM..
 01-19-2006, 11:21 AM         #26
Calico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta go with Panthers even without a run game.
 12 years ago '05        #27
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
Panthers..........
 12 years ago '04        #28
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I still dont know who gonna win this one, its gonna be a good game......my team plays first so if my squad wins then this game is gonna be very intresting but like I said iono whos gonna win.
 01-19-2006, 07:42 PM         #29
whoitbes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I originally thought that Seattle would make it to the Superbowl, when the playoffs started, but now I'm thinking the Panthers got it. Can't really decide. Hopefully its a good game either way.
 01-19-2006, 10:58 PM         #30
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kristyle said:
I think Carolina is gonna win, simply because of the way we play big on the defensive side. Seattle wasnt that great against a washington. Washington lost that game for washington. Seattle didnt deserve to win that game. I think Carolina will focus more on the pass game than the run game and shaun alexander because Carolina defensive line is so good at getting at the running game. I think if carolina gets pressure in Hasselbacks face and makes him through ill-advised passes than carolina will get turnovers and there offense will do the rest. Another big thing is the coaching Carolina will not give up the big play and they will play conservative even if they have to have a field goal instead of a touchdown. That is one of the reasons why Carolina won against Chicago. Carolina will win this 21-17
You make no since how did Washington lose the game for Washington. The Seahawks turned the ball over 3 times and the Seahawks still held them to 10 points. If anything the Seahawks where giving Washington 3 chances to try to make it a game but the D shut them down. And over 50 percent of Washingtons yards came when the game was out of reach for Washington when you look at that 242 yards passing by Brunell 175 of those came when the Seahawks had the game locked up and where playing prevent D. So if you watched the game you know Seattle dominated they just had bad Special teams play which hasn't happend all season and it won't happen next week.

So the Stat Sheet for last Game the First 3 quarters

Redskins passing 67 yards passing
Redskins rushing 33 yards rushing 3 Points

4th quarter game stats (Seahawks had the game won) playing prevent D

Redskins passing 175 yards passing 7 points
Redskins rushing 26 yards rushing

So with those stats and how the Seahawks D owned Washington there aint no way that you can say Seattle didn't deserve to win like I said before they dominated this game.

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 01-20-2006 at 02:36 PM..
 01-19-2006, 11:03 PM         #31
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know who I got my Seattle Seahawks
 01-20-2006, 03:16 AM         #32
Snowshoe Kangax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even though I have a hunch that Carolina is gonna win, I would really love to see the seahawks pound the crap outta them.....Go Seahawks!!!
 01-20-2006, 09:23 AM         #33
daykel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember towards the end of the season many peeps out there were saying Carolina wouldnt make it and if they did would have to worry bout Tampa. Well Tampa is gone and the Carolina Panthers are in the championship game for the second time in three years... (not bad comming from a team less than 15 years old), Seattle isnt no push over and didnt lose a home game this year, but the Giants were mauled and Chicago was handle with skill and finesse, Seattle and Carolina will be the game of the year but I think if Carolina's defense stays on its game the Panthers will prevail
 12 years ago '04        #34
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
^^^ I agree...the biggest X factor is gonna be the defense. You got 2 good defensive teams that really wont give up much to each other. How both defenses react and cover Double S and Tha MVP (Steve Smith and Shawn Alexander) will tell pretty much how it all goes down. But if any team gets one sided and depends on thier bread and butter too much...look for a blowout. Carolina cant always depend on Steve just like Seattle cant depend too much on Shawn. Close game though. Gotta go with the Panthers 24-21
 01-20-2006, 10:01 AM         #35
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

YOU MISS HIM

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

time to shut down the number 1 rusher in the league, already put down the number 2 guy

i just hope EVERYBODY picks the seahawks
 01-20-2006, 11:31 AM         #36
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
NYG and CHI had 2 young quarterbacks that never made the playoffs before, Rex made the playoffs only playing 7 games prior to that, Elis first time in the playoffs. Carolina got lucky playing those 2 youngins that have no experience at all.

Carolina needs to realize they got a pro bowler vet whos been here numerous times, we'll win this game cause Hasselbeck wont make mistakes like those youngins.
Keep telling yourself that...Everybody tries to find ways to say that the Panthers can't win, but look what happens
 12 years ago '04        #37
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
no disrespect but...."been there many times" and actually getting it done are 2 separate things. Hasselbeck may have been there many times, but he doesnt have any rings to show for it. Hasselbeck is good, but if he thinks he gonna run on Carolina like he did last week...its curtains for him.

Carolina hits hard! Thats why I feel if they get to Shawn on a couple of good hits..I dont care how recovered he is from his concuission...its gonna be another short game for him.
 01-20-2006, 02:45 PM         #38
Katsumoto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pullin for THE PANTHERS
 12 years ago '04        #39
Kristyle 
space
space
space
$497 | Props total: 0 0
yall also forgetting about the new acquisition the Panthers got in Drew Carter. That boy has speed and will beat defenders down field. Nick Goings is prepared he helped them win the final games last season and almost got them into the playoffs rushing for 5 of the 6 games he started 100+. One thing is JP (Julius Peppers) it will be big if he doesnt play because he can defend the pass and rush the passer and chase the running back. He most likely will play. He is a warrior. Carolina is road warriors and they know what it takes to get to the big game. There has been no answer for steve smith this season so prepare yourselves for a great game but carolina win. Carolina played Seattle earliar in the season and played the bears, trust me its hard to beat a good team like the panthers twice. If Seahawks would have lost the first meeting than I see them having a better chance but Carolina wants revenge and they'll get it.

Last edited by Kristyle; 01-20-2006 at 03:10 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #40
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Kristyle said:
yall also forgetting about the new acquisition the Panthers got in Drew Carter. That boy has speed and will beat defenders down field. Nick Goings is prepared he helped them win the final games last season and almost got them into the playoffs rushing for 5 of the 6 games he started 100+. One thing is JP (Julius Peppers) it will be big if he doesnt play because he can defend the pass and rush the passer and chase the running back. He most likely will play. He is a warrior. Carolina is road warriors and they know what it takes to get to the big game. There has been no answer for steve smith this season so prepare yourselves for a great game but carolina win. Carolina played Seattle earliar in the season and played the bears, trust me its hard to beat a good team like the panthers twice. If Seahawks would have lost the first meeting than I see them having a better chance but Carolina wants revenge and they'll get it.
Okay i know your an idiot now...
1. Seattle didn't play Carolina...the last time they played was last season..
(and Seattle won) but that was last year..and this is this year, you can't
take last year into consideration.

2. There has been an answer for Steve Smith...and that was against Dallas..
If anybody seen how he was getting checked tha whole game, he got a
lil frustrated until he got ejected.. he was doubled teamed the whole game
by Newman and Williams..

3. Our defense is young, but ready..and we aren't stupid to let Steve
Smith run free like he did in Chicago. One of tha reasons why they let
Steve did what he did against them was because in the earlier meeting,
when the Bears had 8 sacks, and held the Panthers to only 3 points..they
allowed Steve Smith to get 14 catches and 100 some odd yards...but no
TD's..they thought they can duplicate that again. But Smith tored they
a.ss up.

4. Don't act like this isn't gon be a tough game for Carolina either...I can sit
here and type up all these stats and shiet too..but it'll be
pointless..reguardless of what I think, or you think, nobody gon
know whats gon happen until Sunday in Sea-Town.
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy