Will 50 eva go down with Hip Hop Legends like Nas,Jay,Rakim,Dmx,Jadakiss etc?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will 50 go down as an all time hip hop Great????
Yes 80 35.87%
No 143 64.13%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #161
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Like you had anything to do with this. So the UK is responsible for Hip-Hop? That's like saying Africa is responsible for Rap because all black people came from Africa. You're just mad because America is a much better country and did it in a lot less time. Move Along (in an english accent) lol...

Last edited by Santoro; 02-09-2006 at 09:53 AM..
 02-09-2006, 09:55 AM         #162
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Like you had anything to do with this. So the UK is responsible for Hip-Hop? That's like saying Africa is responsible for Rap because all black people came from Africa. You're just mad because America is much better country and did it in a lot less time. Move Along (in an english accent) lol...
Im not saying Hip Hop never came from America. I just said there wouldnt be no America if it wasnt for the UK therefore there would be no Hip Hop and no America is not a much better country. Your crime rates are alot higher, theres a hell of alot of racial tension, guns are legal, you have Bush as your president, need I carry on?
 12 years ago '05        #163
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Santoro said:
Actually no. I'm Italian and all my family is from Italy, so I'm good. I would have been fine living in Italy. And you wouldn't know what Hip-Hop was if it wasn't for America...

You call anyone this who disagrees with you. Quit bi*chin, Quit Lyin
i call people who d*ckride and defend g-unit, g-unit groupies/d*ckriders = fact

@ you finally admitting you're white after frontin for maaaaad long
 12 years ago '05        #164
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Im not saying Hip Hop never came from America. I just said there wouldnt be no America if it wasnt for the UK therefore there would be no Hip Hop and no America is not a much better country. Your crime rates are alot higher, theres a hell of alot of racial tension, guns are legal, you have Bush as your president, need I carry on?
You have Tony Blair who sucks Bush's c*ck, so what does that say about you? I'm glad guns are legal. They don't k!ll people, stupid people with guns k!ll people. Yes are crime rate is higher, we have a lot more people and land then you. Racial Tension is not as bad as the news makes it out to be. What else you got?
dblockallday

You're the one always playing the race card. You must be mad I drive a 40,000 dollar car on 22s, make probably 5 times more than you do, own my own condo, run my own business and that I'm a 23 year old white boy. Keep hating...
 12 years ago '05        #165
dblockallday 
space
space
 Santoro said:
You have Tony Blair who sucks Bush's c*ck, so what does that say about you? I'm glad guns are legal. They don't k!ll people, stupid people with guns k!ll people. Yes are crime rate is higher, we have a lot more people and land then you. Racial Tension is not as bad as the news makes it out to be. What else you got?

You're the one always playing the race card. You must be mad I drive a 40,000 dollar car on 22s, make probably 5 times more than you do, own my own condo, run my own business and that I'm a 23 year old white boy. Keep hating...
NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!! bum a.ss white kid livin in ya mom's basement
 02-09-2006, 10:14 AM         #166
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Yes Tony Blair does suck Bushs c*ck, he is not as stupid as Bush. If Guns wernt legal, stupid people wouldnt get them. Im comparing crime rate percentages. So for every 2 people in England there are 10 in America and your crime rates are still hugely above ours and I dont base this off what the news tells me, I do it on what people tell me.
 12 years ago '05        #167
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
in my view he's a legend but like a hall of shame type legend.
 12 years ago '06        #168
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
of course, how couldnt he? Hes changed the whole rap game and has sold millions of records and has topped the Billboard Charts numerous times. Thats enough right there for him to go down in history.
 12 years ago '05        #169
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
So what a couple people tell you means they speak for a nation? Everyone experiences racism. It's not like the early 1900's here anymore. Certain areas are more racist than others, but it is what it is...
dblockallday

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!! bum a.ss white kid livin in ya mom's basement
Believe it f*g**t.

[pic - click to view]

Want me to take a picture with your name by it?
 12 years ago '05        #170
dblockallday 
space
space
^^ damn i feel bad for you and how bad of a life you have

takin a picutre of your car to prove you own it = damn.,... you lost
 12 years ago '05        #171
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Yes I took a picture to prove that I own it. No. fu*k you're stupid. I have pictures because I'm proud of it and friends away at college wanted to see it. Once again your stupid a.ss got owned. Get some money n*gga...

Last edited by Santoro; 02-09-2006 at 11:09 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #172
dblockallday 
space
space
 Santoro said:
Yes I took a picture to prove that I own it. No. fu*k you're stupid. I have pictures because I'm proud of it and friends away at college wanted to see it. Once again your stupid a.ss got owned. Get some money n*gga...
just you takin the time to upload and post the pic = you lost
 12 years ago '05        #173
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Keep telling yourself that homie, maybe one day it will come true.
 12 years ago '05        #174
dblockallday 
space
space
 Santoro said:
Keep telling yourself that homie, maybe one day it will come true.
callin me homie, you're white, have you forgotten that?

you care enough what I think about you to upload and post a pic = you lost

12 years ago '05        #175
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
So because I'm white I can't say homie. Is that a black word? Are only blacks allowed to say it? Godamn you are so fu*king stupid, it's not even funny. Uploading took a whole 2 seconds to prove how much of a fu*king moron you are. Keeping telling yourself whatever you have to, to except the loss..
 12 years ago '05        #176
dblockallday 
space
space
 Santoro said:
So because I'm white I can't say homie. Is that a black word? Are only blacks allowed to say it? Godamn you are so fu*king stupid, it's not even funny. Uploading took a whole 2 seconds to prove how much of a fu*king moron you are. Keeping telling yourself whatever you have to, to except the loss..
@ how mad you are, dumb wig ger rich suburban homo g-unit groupies
 12 years ago '05        #177
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Good response as usual.
 02-09-2006, 12:27 PM         #178
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
i call people who d*ckride and defend g-unit, g-unit groupies/d*ckriders = fact

with this explanation that means you are a D-Block & Gayme d*ck Rider, you just fu*kin admitted u f*g**t. u defend them CONSTANTLY. so go fu*king k!ll yourself
 02-10-2006, 02:19 AM         #179
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Ok Jr
 02-10-2006, 02:38 AM         #180
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Ok Jr
Your opinion counts for nothing Gary. You wish you were American but your not, your Turkish now go fix me a Kebab

Last edited by tweedle-; 02-10-2006 at 02:44 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy