Will 50 eva go down with Hip Hop Legends like Nas,Jay,Rakim,Dmx,Jadakiss etc?

most viewed right now
 102
Video inside 10 Most Dangerous Kids in the World
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Queen Bee Looking the worst she has ever looked
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NFL White guy handshake (Andy Reid) vs Black Guy handshake (Mike Tomlin)
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Will 50 go down as an all time hip hop Great????
Yes 80 35.87%
No 143 64.13%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-09-2006, 12:02 AM         #141
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They dont sell bootlegs in these stores. Its a proper shop
 11 years ago '06        #142
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,953 | Props total: 496 496
 tweedle- said:
They dont sell bootlegs in these stores. Its a proper shop

I can find u some Proper stores with bootleg cds!
 02-09-2006, 12:49 AM         #143
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
I can find u some Proper stores with bootleg cds!
So they sell Bootleg Cds in Best Buy or Walmart?
 11 years ago '06        #144
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,953 | Props total: 496 496
 tweedle- said:
So they sell Bootleg Cds in Best Buy or Walmart?

Naw but i can find someone there to Sell me one Lol
 11 years ago '04        #145
jumpman2304 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$13,575 | Props total: 1065 1065
i think he will but unless he comes out with another good album, hell no
 11 years ago '05        #146
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Bottom line is Power of The Dollar was never released. No one believes you saw it in a store in the UK. No presses were printed or distributed the only thing that would be out there would be bootlegs or the 2 singles released....I hate lying a.ss n*ggas...
 02-09-2006, 08:39 AM         #147
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Bottom line is Power of The Dollar was never released. No one believes you saw it in a store in the UK. No presses were printed or distributed the only thing that would be out there would be bootlegs or the 2 singles released....I hate lying a.ss n*ggas...
Why would I lie? What do I gain from it? Ooooooo Boxden people are gonna think Im cool :rolleyes: Ive seen it, you havent. Whether you want to believe that or not, thats up to you. Im going by what my eyes have seen.
 11 years ago '05        #148
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
You're a f*g**t from the UK that hates 50 Cent. I would not be surprised...
 02-09-2006, 08:44 AM         #149
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
You're a f*g**t from the UK that hates 50 Cent. I would not be surprised...
You have nothing to say so you try to insult me. Typical defence mechanism. Where have I said I hate 50 Cent? You seem mad son, go outside, take a breather and calm down
 11 years ago '05        #150
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Lol, like you can sense my anger level through typing. Every 50 Cent/ G-Unit thread you say something negative about him. It's not hard to tell you dislike him...
 11 years ago '05        #151
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,268 | Props total: 931 931
 Santoro said:
Lol, like you can sense my anger level through typing. Every 50 Cent/ G-Unit thread you say something negative about him. It's not hard to tell you dislike him...
in every g-unit thread you say something positive about them and defend them if anyone talks sh*t about them, it's pathetic and hilarious at the same time
 11 years ago '05        #152
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Check my posts f*g**t. Most of my posts I make in here is making your dumbass look dumber. Like in any thread, if you post false info I'm going to call you on it. How do you think you look a**hole? You call everyone on here G-Unit groupies/d*ckriders, yet you know more about G-Unit then anyone on here. Christ you're a homos3xual...
 02-09-2006, 08:58 AM         #153
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Lol, like you can sense my anger level through typing. Every 50 Cent/ G-Unit thread you say something negative about him. It's not hard to tell you dislike him...
Do you see a post from me in every G-Unit thread? Have a quick look, Im in 1 maybe 2 or 3 max. Nice try groupie.
 11 years ago '05        #154
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Where in my posts did I say you were in all the G-Unit threads? I said every 50 Cent/G-Unit thread you're in you talk sh*t. Like I've said before check my posts. I'm in the sports section more...
 02-09-2006, 09:06 AM         #155
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Where in my posts did I say you were in all the G-Unit threads? I said every 50 Cent/G-Unit thread you're in you talk sh*t. Like I've said before check my posts. I'm in the sports section more...
No you didnt. You said

Every 50 Cent/ G-Unit thread you say something negative about him. It's not hard to tell you dislike him...
Move along groupie
 11 years ago '05        #156
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
Sigh. Whatever you say. Not like your opinion matters. You're from the UK your opinion of anything Hip-Hop holds no weight. Go back to eating fish & chips...
 11 years ago '05        #157
dblockallday 
space
avatar space
space
$8,268 | Props total: 931 931
santorhoe stay gettin sonned ^^
 Santoro said:
Check my posts f*g**t. Most of my posts I make in here is making your dumbass look dumber. Like in any thread, if you post false info I'm going to call you on it. How do you think you look a**hole? You call everyone on here G-Unit groupies/d*ckriders, yet you know more about G-Unit then anyone on here. Christ you're a homos3xual...
damn you mad, i only call g-unit groupies/d*ckriders g-unit groupies/d*ckriders
 02-09-2006, 09:19 AM         #158
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Sigh. Whatever you say. Not like your opinion matters. You're from the UK your opinion of anything Hip-Hop holds no weight. Go back to eating fish & chips...
You wouldnt be living where you live or speaking the language that you speak if it wasnt for the UK. Move along, go get an education.
 11 years ago '05        #159
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
You wouldnt be living where you live or speaking the language that you speak if it wasnt for the UK. Move along, go get an education.
Actually no. I'm Italian and all my family is from Italy, so I'm good. I would have been fine living in Italy. And you wouldn't know what Hip-Hop was if it wasn't for America...
damn you mad, i only call g-unit groupies/d*ckriders g-unit groupies/d*ckriders
You call anyone this who disagrees with you. Quit bi*chin, Quit Lyin


Last edited by Santoro; 02-09-2006 at 09:43 AM..
 02-09-2006, 09:44 AM         #160
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Actually no. I'm Italian and all my family is from Italy, so I'm good. I would have been fine living in Italy. And you wouldn't know what Hip-Hop was if it wasn't for America...
You live in America, which was discovered by Europeans, the UK being one of them. You speak English, which comes from England. There wouldnt be America if it wasnt for the UK. Youve lost, move along.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
109 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside iG: Victoria Lomba
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside 2 Pac Gave Suge Knight The Deathrow Chain Back Before He Died, He Wante..
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Selena Gomez Strips Down For The Weeknd
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Bird Angela Yee Exposed, On Gucci's D*ck During Lip Service Interview
48 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL Divisional Round: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys Official Game Thread
3389 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside BX DETECTIVES..WHO THIS BROAD in this vine comp.
50 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside The wrong way to eat OREOS
95 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy