Will 50 eva go down with Hip Hop Legends like Nas,Jay,Rakim,Dmx,Jadakiss etc?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
192 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will 50 go down as an all time hip hop Great????
Yes 80 35.87%
No 143 64.13%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-07-2006, 05:49 PM         #121
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ They no doubt helped him blow up a lot, but right now he doesnt need them at all. None of The Massacres singles had anything to do with em and dre.
 12 years ago '05        #122
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 brian8947 said:
^ They no doubt helped him blow up a lot, but right now he doesnt need them at all. None of The Massacres singles had anything to do with em and dre.
and that's why it sold half as much as GRODT did and it was a failure
 02-07-2006, 06:44 PM         #123
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ it SOLD about 5 mill us, and GRODT SOLD about 8 mill us. He had the 2nd highest selling album of the year, 50 might call that a failure, but thats a defjnite success.
 12 years ago '05        #124
dblockallday 
space
space
 brian8947 said:
^ it SOLD about 5 mill us, and GRODT SOLD about 8 mill us. He had the 2nd highest selling album of the year, 50 might call that a failure, but thats a defjnite success.

GRODT sold 12 mil worldwide, massacre sold 8 mil worldwide...

and massacre sold more the first 2 weeks, becuz the album sucked a.ss, people stopped buyin it, he even RE-RELEASED it wit videos for every song and that didn't help point blank period 50's next album = sellin 3 mil
 02-07-2006, 07:06 PM         #125
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Massacre sold 8 Mil and sucked a.ss, it must be for a reason. 50 had 3 huge hits on that album and the 50 cent name, and it prob would've sold more if game wasnt being heavily promoted at the same time with hate it or love it and how we do.
 12 years ago '05        #126
dblockallday 
space
space
 brian8947 said:
If Massacre sold 8 Mil and sucked a.ss, it must be for a reason. 50 had 3 huge hits on that album and the 50 cent name, and it prob would've sold more if game wasnt being heavily promoted at the same time with hate it or love it and how we do.
actually i remember seein the hate it or love it video on MTV and it said it was from the massacre album LMAO

and stop denyin the fact that 50 fell the fuk off, and will continue to fall off
 02-07-2006, 07:20 PM         #127
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont just straight up lie when a good point is brought up, Hate it or love it was advertised as game's song.

I do admit that 50 isnt as big as he was about 2 or 3 years ago, hes fallen off some, but hes still prob the biggest rap artist.
 12 years ago '05        #128
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
dblockallday

nope, that's why bang 'em smurf was talkin about 50 makin a few 100 thousand off it right? @ g-unit groupies not even knowin their own sh*t
I don't give a sh*t what your hero bang em smurf said. Power of the Dollar was never released. It was never sold in CD stores, it has no soundscan. Prove me wrong n*gga, you can't. And I said Guess Who's Back was basically a mixtape, I didn't say it was never released independently...a**hole
 02-07-2006, 08:18 PM         #129
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I don't give a sh*t what your hero bang em smurf said. Power of the Dollar was never released. It was never sold in CD stores, it has no soundscan. Prove me wrong n*gga, you can't. And I said Guess Who's Back was basically a mixtape, I didn't say it was never released independently...a**hole
the fu*kin c*cksmoker thinks he knows everything, no matter what anybody says. the goddamn Guess Whos Back album was underground whether he wants to admit it or not. if u cant get that bi*ch in Sam Goody's, FYE's, On Cue's, or Wal Marts the damn thing is underground. i had to buy the bi*ch online. by the way, bi*challday, "Hate It Or Love It" was promoted as on The Documentary and The Massacre because the remix was on Fif's album. everytime u saw it on MTV & BET is said "The Documentary/The Massacre". so shut the hell up plz

Last edited by Birdman37; 02-07-2006 at 11:04 PM..
 02-08-2006, 10:31 PM         #130
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive seen both Power of the Dollar and Guess whos back in stores.
 02-08-2006, 10:33 PM         #131
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Ive seen both Power of the Dollar and Guess whos back in stores.
u mightve seen Guess Whos Back but u NEVER saw Power of the Dollar unless it was at a fu*kin mom & pops store and it was bootleg as a motherfu*ker cause it was never released.
 02-08-2006, 10:43 PM         #132
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
u mightve seen Guess Whos Back but u NEVER saw Power of the Dollar unless it was at a fu*kin mom & pops store and it was bootleg as a motherfu*ker cause it was never released.
Ive seen it in HMV, a nationwide store in the UK. I know for a fact I saw it.
 12 years ago '06        #133
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
HE is defenitly a great. He is bigger than Pac or biggie ever were. He is bigger than J ever was. Theyre all good artists but they will never be on 50's level. Not many rappers ever will be on his level. He is known world wide and will be remembered for a long time to come.
 02-08-2006, 11:01 PM         #134
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
HE is defenitly a great. He is bigger than Pac or biggie ever were. He is bigger than J ever was. Theyre all good artists but they will never be on 50's level. Not many rappers ever will be on his level. He is known world wide and will be remembered for a long time to come.
:wow:

Being known worldwide means absolutely nothing. Big L probably isnt known by many people outside the US but he would wrap rings around the whole of g-unit. 50 Cent doesnt even make the Top 100 rappers
 02-08-2006, 11:06 PM         #135
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Ive seen it in HMV, a nationwide store in the UK. I know for a fact I saw it.
dont know what HMV and dawg, im sorry u didnt see "Power Of The Dollar" the album in a store for sale. you mightve seen a single from the album, which was released, but not the LP. i promise you.
 02-08-2006, 11:08 PM         #136
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look for yourself

never released end of subject
 02-08-2006, 11:21 PM         #137
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
dont know what HMV and dawg, im sorry u didnt see "Power Of The Dollar" the album in a store for sale. you mightve seen a single from the album, which was released, but not the LP. i promise you.
Who am I gonna believe, my own eyes or someone on the Internet? It was right infront of me, I could of bought it for £9.99. Whether you want to believe me or not, Ive seen it.
 02-08-2006, 11:26 PM         #138
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Who am I gonna believe, my own eyes or someone on the Internet? It was right infront of me, I could of bought it for £9.99. Whether you want to believe me or not, Ive seen it.
like i said dawg. Columbia never released it, it was shelved, like i said u mightve seen a single but u did not see the actual album. case closed
 02-08-2006, 11:32 PM         #139
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did tho. It was just after GRODT was blew up. It was the full album.
 02-08-2006, 11:38 PM         #140
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I did tho. It was just after GRODT was blew up. It was the full album.
only way is if that sh*t was bootleg like a mug
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy