Will 50 eva go down with Hip Hop Legends like Nas,Jay,Rakim,Dmx,Jadakiss etc?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will 50 go down as an all time hip hop Great????
Yes 80 35.87%
No 143 64.13%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #41
Dr. Oc 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
 nitetrain8601 said:
The stereotype is true though. Never said there weren't exceptions to the rule, but most kids from the 'burbs see it that way. I'm talking about the same kids who think Slug from Atmosphere is the greatest rapper alive.
fu*k you man, slug is ill. fu*k outta here wit ya D12 avi.
 01-17-2006, 04:19 AM         #42
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MastermindInc said:
Nah bro you need to lay off the tweed lol. Dude has a point. That doesn't make him a groupie. Hate him or not, 50 has done an amazing amount in 2 in a half years and even if he falls off 2003-2005 were the years of G Unit and you cannot deny him that. In ten years 50 will be a legend. You can't deny that.

4 singles on billboard top 10 (hasn't been done since the Beatles)
Best selling debut album ever
1.4 million sold on a short week
His group 2 times platinum
Two group members platinum plus

Tell me who has done this.

Jay-no
Nas-no
Rakim-no
Biggie-no
Pac-no

Not saying the above mentioned are any less but they did they own thing and thats why they are legends. What 50 did transcends just lyrics. The muthafu*ka built an empire.
So if you think I'm a groupie, then think that. It's fine by me.
I just know success when I see it.
well damn sales make you a legend and vanilla ice and MC Hammer get no credit, disgusting
 01-17-2006, 05:25 AM         #43
S-A-K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
well damn sales make you a legend and vanilla ice and MC Hammer get no credit, disgusting
thats not what he means, he means 50 has had a impact on the game, whether you think he is trash or not you havin a opinion on him means he has impacted. you prolly think nelly is tripe but you dont see 10 threads everyday tellin us it, the simple fact he gets so much hate proves he has a massive impact on hip hop and your lives

ITS SAD REALLY IMO
 01-17-2006, 05:49 AM         #44
peek.one  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will be remembered the way mc hammer is remembered
 01-17-2006, 05:51 AM         #45
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S-A-K said:
thats not what he means, he means 50 has had a impact on the game, whether you think he is trash or not you havin a opinion on him means he has impacted. you prolly think nelly is tripe but you dont see 10 threads everyday tellin us it, the simple fact he gets so much hate proves he has a massive impact on hip hop and your lives

ITS SAD REALLY IMO
What impact has he had outside of sales

Classic album no
Lyrical no
Classic battles no
Influenced his peers no

Wtf has he done, everything that surrounds this dude surrounds sales, yall are morons, I am finished.

Vanilla ice and mc hammer are underated, they outsold 50’s first & second album
 12 years ago '05        #46
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
Did 50 put kebab in my Pitta? No.
Did Gary put kebab in my Pitta? Yes.
 01-17-2006, 06:09 AM         #47
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
so i guess you one of them 90 pound indian boys who talk tough on the net
 12 years ago '05        #48
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 logicalkid said:
so i guess you one of them 90 pound indian boys who talk tough on the net
"Eh? Nah Gary, just chilli sauce. And get us a Rubicon passion...Naaah man Chilli innit! fu*k Sakes..."

01-17-2006, 12:35 PM         #49
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gary the Turk
 01-17-2006, 12:37 PM         #50
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MastermindInc said:
Nah bro you need to lay off the tweed lol. Dude has a point. That doesn't make him a groupie. Hate him or not, 50 has done an amazing amount in 2 in a half years and even if he falls off 2003-2005 were the years of G Unit and you cannot deny him that. In ten years 50 will be a legend. You can't deny that.

4 singles on billboard top 10 (hasn't been done since the Beatles)
Best selling debut album ever
1.4 million sold on a short week
His group 2 times platinum
Two group members platinum plus

Tell me who has done this.

Jay-no
Nas-no
Rakim-no
Biggie-no
Pac-no

Not saying the above mentioned are any less but they did they own thing and thats why they are legends. What 50 did transcends just lyrics. The muthafu*ka built an empire.
So if you think I'm a groupie, then think that. It's fine by me.
I just know success when I see it.
Sure hes done alot as a business man but as a rapper? Thats like spitting in the face of Pac, Rakim, Biggie, Run Dmc and every other legend.
 01-17-2006, 12:43 PM         #51
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
neva....
 12 years ago '05        #52
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 logicalkid said:
I’ll be totally honest the posters above are white boys because your not going among any group of young black men and telling them 50 is a legend because he moved units, maybe a group of white boys would say this but in the young black community

Skills, albums & lyrical ability >>>>>> Sales
true...although there are some blacks that still feel hes sh*t 4 some reason but on the whole thats an accurate statement...if u really know anything about hip-hip and what it actually means 2 concider somebody a hip-hop legend then 50 cent wudnt pop in ur mind 4 a split second...white folks feel him coz thats all they really got access 2 and they aint got a clue what hip-hop is i bet 99.9% of them aint got a clue who kool herc is
 01-17-2006, 01:09 PM         #53
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait Jadakiss is a legend? haha
 01-17-2006, 01:15 PM         #54
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
true...although there are some blacks that still feel hes sh*t 4 some reason but on the whole thats an accurate statement...if u really know anything about hip-hip and what it actually means 2 concider somebody a hip-hop legend then 50 cent wudnt pop in ur mind 4 a split second...white folks feel him coz thats all they really got access 2 and they aint got a clue what hip-hop is i bet 99.9% of them aint got a clue who kool herc is
Stop generazling a whole race. Not all white people live in the suburbs and not all white people listen to commerical rap
 01-17-2006, 01:22 PM         #55
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.. yall keep beging dump

how can you compare him to mc hammer who had 1 hit singel same as vanilla ice...

1e of all GRODT was someway a classic... when it first come out.. i think even jadakiss was bumping that sh*t...
i mean... how can you compare songs like :
in da club , many men, backdown,patiently waiting, u not like me,hustler ambitionz,position of power,baltimore love thing etc etc power of the dollar etc etc his old mixtape sh*t with nas ect

How THE fu*k can you compare that 2 vanilla ice or mc hammer.. are you on drugs or some'in... fu*k outahere...

yeah he made a song called candy shop... but remember it was a #1 hit single in a LOT of countries.. so what hapens: he makes money. so he can do things he want to... he couldnt build an empire if he only made albums like POWER OF THE DOLLAR... its normal 2 make some commercial songs.. 2 get to that point, look at NAS im a huge NAS fan... he only made strong lyrical albums... and he cant even get his label of the ground...

and yeah... G-UNIT was a fu*king mOVEMENT when they came out...
everywhere i go... 50 is the subject...
haters against n*ggaz who isnt dumb and know what they are saying
and ofcource you got the groupies.. also..
i aint picking a side..
if i hear a 50 songs thats dope... i listnen 2 it... if i hear a DOPE jadakiss song... i listnen to it...

yall just think its COOL 2 diss 50 right now..
that make you understand the trueee meaning of hiphop..

fu*k OUTAHERE
 12 years ago '05        #56
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Stop generazling a whole race. Not all white people live in the suburbs and not all white people listen to commerical rap
but when u think about it its true and ur only opposin the point coz ur white. i mean answer me this honestly...did u listen 2 biggie and /or 2 pac while they wer alive? and im askin bcoz most ppl name these guys coz everybody else does and 50 cent is jus like that except hes alive
 01-17-2006, 01:34 PM         #57
skittlez86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k NO
 01-17-2006, 01:44 PM         #58
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
but when u think about it its true and ur only opposin the point coz ur white. i mean answer me this honestly...did u listen 2 biggie and /or 2 pac while they wer alive? and im askin bcoz most ppl name these guys coz everybody else does and 50 cent is jus like that except hes alive
Of course Im opposing because Im white and I dont fall into that catagory and white people I know dont fall into that catagory either. I bought my first Rap album in 1996, The Fugees - The Score so Im not one of those white kids who just started loving rap cause of Eminem and yes I did listen to Biggie and Pac when they were alive, not as much as I do now because I was younger but my cousin was always playing rap to me from a young age.
 12 years ago '05        #59
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
anyway the point is 50 will be named one of the greats on a white persons list i.e. mainstream america and europe but on a REAL HIP-HOP lover's list case closed
 01-17-2006, 02:15 PM         #60
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldnt put 50 in my top 30... real talk, no hate....
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy