Will 50 eva go down with Hip Hop Legends like Nas,Jay,Rakim,Dmx,Jadakiss etc?

most viewed right now
 102
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Will 50 go down as an all time hip hop Great????
Yes 80 35.87%
No 143 64.13%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-08-2006, 05:27 PM         #341
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
You serious? That song wasnt even a hit, never heard it on a pop radio station.
You need to leave your cave more.
 03-08-2006, 05:39 PM         #342
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You need to leave your cave more.
y? i rarely even heard it on our fu*kin hip hop station down here. never heard it at clubs or parties. they was playin "You Already Know" & "Have A Party" but not "Window Shopper"
 03-08-2006, 05:43 PM         #343
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
y? i rarely even heard it on our fu*kin hip hop station down here. never heard it at clubs or parties. they was playin "You Already Know" & "Have A Party" but not "Window Shopper"
I heard it all the time. Always getting played on MTV and sh*t.
 03-08-2006, 05:56 PM         #344
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I heard it all the time. Always getting played on MTV and sh*t.
it got played on Direct Effect but other than that i never saw it on MTV unless it was played on TRL but i dont watch that ish.
 03-08-2006, 06:09 PM         #345
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was played all the time here. Couldnt get away from it.
 03-08-2006, 06:12 PM         #346
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Window Shopper's highest spot on billboard was like 20 and it never got played in clubs. Wasnt on trl much at all either, so you the one in the cave n*gga
 03-08-2006, 06:27 PM         #347
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Window Shopper's highest spot on billboard was like 20 and it never got played in clubs. Wasnt on trl much at all either, so you the one in the cave n*gga
What does Billboard have anything to do with it? A bunch of rap tunes get played on the radio all the time that dont reach billboard. Im not talking about TRL, we have different channels, it was played all the time. How would I hear it if Im in a cave? Your not even talking sense.
 03-09-2006, 08:50 PM         #348
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
What does Billboard have anything to do with it? A bunch of rap tunes get played on the radio all the time that dont reach billboard. Im not talking about TRL, we have different channels, it was played all the time. How would I hear it if Im in a cave? Your not even talking sense.
It not getting big on billboard means it was a rap radio hit only and never crossed over, therefore it wasnt a "teeny bopper hit". Your the one who brought up the cave sh*t first, so you explain that.
 03-09-2006, 10:11 PM         #349
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
It not getting big on billboard means it was a rap radio hit only and never crossed over, therefore it wasnt a "teeny bopper hit". Your the one who brought up the cave sh*t first, so you explain that.
We live in different countrys, billboard means nothing here. It was played on every channel and radio station here.
 03-10-2006, 02:17 PM         #350
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
We live in different countrys, billboard means nothing here. It was played on every channel and radio station here.
Word? Thats weird, over here that sh*t was a hip hop hit only, never crossed over to pop stations.
 03-10-2006, 02:19 PM         #351
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Word? Thats weird, over here that sh*t was a hip hop hit only, never crossed over to pop stations.
Who knows why but I heard it all the time.
 03-11-2006, 09:08 AM         #352
nastynaj20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only reason that I voted no is because it is to early to tell. I mean he just released his second album last year, which by the way was like something Nelly would put out. He has had a lot of fast success but legends in hip hop are mostly known for their lyrics and that is not one of 50's storng points.
 03-11-2006, 01:32 PM         #353
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastynaj20 said:
The only reason that I voted no is because it is to early to tell. I mean he just released his second album last year, which by the way was like something Nelly would put out. He has had a lot of fast success but legends in hip hop are mostly known for their lyrics and that is not one of 50's storng points.
name me one Nelly song that sounded anything like "Supposed To Die Tonight", "In My Hood", "God Gave Me Style", "Baltimore Love Thang", "My Toy Soldier", "Hate It Or Love It" (remix), or "Ski Mask Way". just ONE
 03-11-2006, 01:36 PM         #354
Rip The Jacker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah cuz no matter what people are gunna hate..personally i hate his music but i respect his hustle..the man really went from rags to riches...but he will never be one of the best rappers ever...nobody who blew up after 2000 will IMO..50 will fall off in the mainstream..people are losing interest
 12 years ago '04        #355
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
hes a livin legend face it
 03-14-2006, 02:02 PM         #356
bUsSa BrOwN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doubt it... just cause you can sell doesn't make u the greatest... look at ja rule... where is dude now?
 12 years ago '05        #357
mrwills 
space
avatar space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
And tha winner of the best r&b voice in history.....50 CENT. Yes ladies and gentleman, 50 CENT.
That's how 50 is gonna be remembered
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy