Will 50 eva go down with Hip Hop Legends like Nas,Jay,Rakim,Dmx,Jadakiss etc?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will 50 go down as an all time hip hop Great????
Yes 80 35.87%
No 143 64.13%
Voters: 223. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #181
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 tweedle- said:
Yes Tony Blair does suck Bushs c*ck, he is not as stupid as Bush. If Guns wernt legal, stupid people wouldnt get them. Im comparing crime rate percentages. So for every 2 people in England there are 10 in America and your crime rates are still hugely above ours and I dont base this off what the news tells me, I do it on what people tell me.
you need to stop using the argument "If it wasnt for UK there wudnt be no America".

if your moms swallowed you then you wouldnt be here...stop criticizin our country....YOU WOULD NEVER SURVIVE over here
 12 years ago '04        #182
korrupted 
space
space
space

Birdman37 said:
with this explanation that means you are a D-Block & Gayme d*ck Rider, you just fu*kin admitted u f*g**t. u defend them CONSTANTLY. so go fu*king k!ll yourself
 02-10-2006, 04:11 AM         #183
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
you need to stop using the argument "If it wasnt for UK there wudnt be no America".

if your moms swallowed you then you wouldnt be here...stop criticizin our country....YOU WOULD NEVER SURVIVE over here
and if your mum swallowed you, you wouldnt be here, whats your point? You happy to criticize mine but I cant do the same to you? fu*k outta here with that. People bring my country into this, so I bring in facts and you cant handle it. You know nothing about me, You dont know what I could survive.
 12 years ago '04        #184
korrupted 
space
space
space
 tweedle- said:
and if your mum swallowed you, you wouldnt be here, whats your point? You happy to criticize mine but I cant do the same to you? fu*k outta here with that. People bring my country into this, so I bring in facts and you cant handle it. You know nothing about me, You dont know what I could survive.
You took my statement kind of personal huh?

My point is - stop bringin up if it wasnt for the UK then there wudnt be any America...i know if my mom swallowed me i wouldnt be here ...common sense...i was tryin to make sure that you knew it...

You act like your country is so much better then ours that you forget that we saved your a.sses in WWII, and we our your military protection in case sh*t ever hits the fan again...

UK may have been a good place to live in the PAST but look at yall now ....claimin that yall more gangster then us...shootin up everything...yall n*ggas WISH YOU WERE US...while people over here are tryin to stop all the gang violence and crime yall n*ggas is tryin to create more in your country...

how many more stupid statements have i seen like this : come to (random part in UK) and youll see how gangster we are.

when you stop makin such ignorant statements then ill take you seriously...
 02-10-2006, 05:11 AM         #185
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
You took my statement kind of personal huh?

My point is - stop bringin up if it wasnt for the UK then there wudnt be any America...i know if my mom swallowed me i wouldnt be here ...common sense...i was tryin to make sure that you knew it...

You act like your country is so much better then ours that you forget that we saved your a.sses in WWII, and we our your military protection in case sh*t ever hits the fan again...

UK may have been a good place to live in the PAST but look at yall now ....claimin that yall more gangster then us...shootin up everything...yall n*ggas WISH YOU WERE US...while people over here are tryin to stop all the gang violence and crime yall n*ggas is tryin to create more in your country...

how many more stupid statements have i seen like this : come to (random part in UK) and youll see how gangster we are.

when you stop makin such ignorant statements then ill take you seriously...

I never said the Uk was such a great place and if you think having the best army makes you a better country than I truly feel sorry for you.

Where have I claimed the UK is gangster? We dont have the whole gang thing, thats a good thing. People from here are just trying to show you ignorant Americans that just cause we aint on the whole blood crip thing that we aint pus*y, just cause you hear a posh English accent, dont mean we all speak like that, far from it.
 12 years ago '04        #186
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 tweedle- said:
Your opinion counts for nothing Gary. You wish you were American but your not, your Turkish now go fix me a Kebab

*spits tea ova keyboard*

ether.
 12 years ago '04        #187
korrupted 
space
space
space
 tweedle- said:
I never said the Uk was such a great place and if you think having the best army makes you a better country than I truly feel sorry for you.

Where have I claimed the UK is gangster? We dont have the whole gang thing, thats a good thing. People from here are just trying to show you ignorant Americans that just cause we aint on the whole blood crip thing that we aint pus*y, just cause you hear a posh English accent, dont mean we all speak like that, far from it.
i didnt say just because we have the best army

I SAID

we are the ones protectin you.

see the difference youngin?

it aint about bloods or crips...half of yall are tryin to be gangster because of what you see from america...

EDIT ** does not apply to all UK citizens...just the ones who are ignorant and try to be fake gangsters

Last edited by korrupted; 02-10-2006 at 07:18 AM..
 02-10-2006, 08:22 AM         #188
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
i didnt say just because we have the best army

I SAID

we are the ones protectin you.

see the difference youngin?

it aint about bloods or crips...half of yall are tryin to be gangster because of what you see from america...

EDIT ** does not apply to all UK citizens...just the ones who are ignorant and try to be fake gangsters
Even though you are protecting us, it still doesnt mean your country is better.

Your acting like we just sit around drinking tea and eating crumpets all day and have absolutley no crime but whatever, Im not trying to be no gangster.
 02-10-2006, 08:33 AM         #189
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:

Your acting like we just sit around drinking tea and eating crumpets all day and have absolutley no crime but whatever, Im not trying to be no gangster.
lol at these guys arguing over wich country is better

America > _____ Insert wak European Country

get mad f*gs
 02-10-2006, 08:35 AM         #190
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
lol at these guys arguing over wich country is better

America > _____ Insert wak European Country

get mad f*gs
I wasnt argueing which country was better but Your opinions mean nothing. Groupies opinions = :thumbsdow

Last edited by tweedle-; 02-10-2006 at 08:41 AM..
 02-10-2006, 12:54 PM         #191
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:

i thought that is all yall do all day?
 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM         #192
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
i thought that is all yall do all day?
Seeing as your from Alabama, shouldnt you be going to fetch the pigs bubba?
 02-10-2006, 01:34 PM         #193
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Seeing as your from Alabama, shouldnt you be going to fetch the pigs bubba?
n*gga fu*k u. i was playin chill out dawg. besides the pigs still in the pin
 02-10-2006, 01:59 PM         #194
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
n*gga fu*k u. i was playin chill out dawg. besides the pigs still in the pin
I know, I wasnt being serious. Just battling ignorance with ignorance.
 12 years ago '04        #195
korrupted 
space
space
space
 tweedle- said:
I know, I wasnt being serious. Just battling ignorance with ignorance.
naw i dont think yall sit around and drink tea and eat fish n chips all day...

but for you to think sterotypical about us is ignorant...

im not sayin that all americans are perfect...half of america is fu*ked up...but when you say suttin stereotypical about america of course ima get offended because i aint like them and i know alot of people that aint.

i dont judge a person by stereotypes...or hate on a group of people because of where they live...if you live like that then its useless talkin to u
 02-10-2006, 02:28 PM         #196
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never mentioned the American people. Everything I said was about your country
 12 years ago '04        #197
korrupted 
space
space
space
 tweedle- said:
I never mentioned the American people. Everything I said was about your country
the country consists of the people...

the point of all this is you cant compare America to the UK or any other country...

1. How many times bigger is US?
2. Im not sayin America is the best country in the world but it has alot more opportunities then alot of countries.
3. A poor person in a bad country can live a happier life then alot of rich people in one of the best countries...

im just sayin people should stop judgin a person from their country...this goes to all the americans who talk sh*t about other countries too..

and you stop sayin if it wasnt for the UK there wud be no America...cause everytime i see you say that it gets annoyin
 12 years ago '06        #198
SuPeRxHyPHY 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
Yo fiddy aint gonna make the cut and whats wit these guys talkin hella sh*t on boxden I mean is this a bx rap battle or some sh*t lol? to funny
 02-10-2006, 02:58 PM         #199
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
the country consists of the people...

the point of all this is you cant compare America to the UK or any other country...

1. How many times bigger is US?
2. Im not sayin America is the best country in the world but it has alot more opportunities then alot of countries.
3. A poor person in a bad country can live a happier life then alot of rich people in one of the best countries...

im just sayin people should stop judgin a person from their country...this goes to all the americans who talk sh*t about other countries too..

and you stop sayin if it wasnt for the UK there wud be no America...cause everytime i see you say that it gets annoyin
No the country doesnt mean the people. America has alot of stupid laws ie Guns are legal - this has nothing to do with the people

It doesnt matter if the US is bigger, you can compare the two as we are both 2 of the most powerful countrys.

I just bring up the US not existing if it wasnt for the Uk when people bring up me being from the Uk and my opinion not being valid cause of that but its a fact, the US wouldnt be there if it wasnt for the UK.
 02-10-2006, 03:00 PM         #200
MyleS P2525  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be blunt. 50 Cent just doesn't have that impact that jay z, 2pac, biggie, and dmx had. he was a liar(order of protection really exsisted..and 50 really did snitch). plus his lyrics were all that nice...he just made them sound good. by the way he says he was shot 9 times.. but the medical reports say 3.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now