Miami Vs. lakers Pt2 .. Goin down tomorrow night. who ya wit?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Win Monday In L.A. ?
Miami Heat 25 39.68%
L.A. Lakers 38 60.32%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
n*gga quit being mad about it, i aint a detroit fan n*gga, everybody knows im a LA, Chicago fan. Im just keeping it real, yall sit here and brag on how yall gone destroy n*ggas and that aint even reality. Yall a mediocre team. I live in Houston, i was not born here, yet i do hope for the best for them cuz they do represent my city but they are not my favorite team and what does that got to do with who's my favorite team? n*gga this aint high school. Didnt know all Bulls fans where from Chicago, or all Heat fans where from Miami. n*gga come off that sh*t

So why you all on detroits nuts then n*gga.. Get off it. Represent yo sh*t and make up ya damn mind what team u wit. I bet if houston go to the finals youll be die hard houston fan all day. lol.. Quit hatin on da heat. Dats my team and i have confidence in em all day.. So fu*k what ya heard..
 12 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #83
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

you get sh*t as soon as it happens.. dont you..

Last edited by CTre; 01-16-2006 at 10:31 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #84
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 3571 3571
 DeeplyRooted said:
So why you all on detroits nuts then n*gga.. Get off it. Represent yo sh*t and make up ya damn mind what team u wit. I bet if houston go to the finals youll be die hard houston fan all day. lol.. Quit hatin on da heat. Dats my team and i have confidence in em all day.. So fu*k what ya heard..
Bhahaha n*gga make up my mind who i represent, n*gga ask anybody what teams i like and they'll tell you the same sh*t. I dont hop on another team n*gga.* @ at this n*gga acting chidish* When have i every claimed DETROIT, i didnt know it was WRONG to admit how good another team is. Thats not riding anybody. GROW UP.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 01-16-2006 at 10:27 PM..
 01-16-2006, 10:25 PM         #85
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Shaq is Kwame's bi*ch
you're joking right?? shaq is no one's bi*ch for one...secondly, kwame brown is a mediocre big man at best
 01-16-2006, 10:28 PM         #86
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami is overrated.
 12 years ago '05        #87
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 CTre said:
you get sh*t as soon as it happens.. dont know..
LOL YOU GOTTA ADMIT THIS n*gga IS A bi*ch THAT WASNT EVEN OWNED ... HE'LL UP A .GIF OF THE MOST PETTY sh*t ON KOBE YET HE AINT THINK ABOUT UPPING THE .GIF WHERE WADE GOT HIS sh*t WASTED OR HIS BRICKED DUNK
 01-16-2006, 10:31 PM         #88
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq Juzz Smashed Homeboi....
 12 years ago '04        #89
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
LOL YOU GOTTA ADMIT THIS n*gga IS A bi*ch THAT WASNT EVEN OWNED ... HE'LL UP A .GIF OF THE MOST PETTY sh*t ON KOBE YET HE AINT THINK ABOUT UPPING THE .GIF WHERE WADE GOT HIS sh*t WASTED OR HIS BRICKED DUNK
it was a nice shot.. but not gif. worthy
 12 years ago '05        #90
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Bhahaha n*gga make up my mind who i represent, n*gga ask anybody what teams i like and they'll tell you the same sh*t. I dont hop on another team n*gga.* @ at this n*gga acting chidish* When have i every claimed DETROIT, i didnt know it was WRONG to admit how good another team is. Thats not riding anybody. GROW UP.
homeboy it aint about what teams u like its about who ya with. I can name a lot of teams i like but you only can be down with 1. So who is it? L.A. , Chicago, Detroit, Houston.. lol damn u got a lot of teams under ya belt.. Either way 1 of your teams gonna make it huh.. lol.
 12 years ago '04        #91
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
man wtf is going on.. Heat offense not clicking for sh*t tonight
 12 years ago '05        #92
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said:
homeboy it aint about what teams u like its about who ya with. I can name a lot of teams i like but you only can be down with 1. So who is it? L.A. , Chicago, Detroit, Houston.. lol damn u got a lot of teams under ya belt.. Either way 1 of your teams gonna make it huh.. lol.
DAMN YOU DUMB AS fu*k NOBODY WAS CLAIMING ANOTHER TEAM HE WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THAT YALL AINT THAT HOT ... SO IF I TALK ABOUT ANOTHER TEAM IN A POSITIVE WAY THAN IM JUMPING A BANDWAGON OR CLAIMING THEM? ITS CALLED HAVING KNOWLEDGE DUMB bi*ch !! NOW DROP IT AND WATCH YO TEAM GET k!llED !!
 12 years ago '04        #93
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
Shaq about to do Bynum in
 12 years ago '05        #94
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
DAMN YOU DUMB AS fu*k NOBODY WAS CLAIMING ANOTHER TEAM HE WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THAT YALL AINT THAT HOT ... SO IF I TALK ABOUT ANOTHER TEAM IN A POSITIVE WAY THAN IM JUMPING A BANDWAGON OR CLAIMING THEM? ITS CALLED HAVING KNOWLEDGE DUMB bi*ch !! NOW DROP IT AND WATCH YO TEAM GET k!llED !!

ohhhhhhhh sh*t.. this n*gga comin to the rescue of his bi*ch yall n*ggas funny.. Why yall be gettin so damn mad. Ease up bi*ch n*ggas

yall need some pus*y fa real cuz yall be snappin on everything.. specially these mad a.ss laker fans..
 01-16-2006, 10:39 PM         #95
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lol at people callin shaq fat...when he came into the nba he was 8% body fat..and yes, i realize he aint in the same shape he was but im willing to bet that that mid-30 year old man is in better shape than 90-95% of the people in this thread....furthermore, by the time he was 20 he achieved more than any of you all will in your entire lives...probably combined..and thas just bein real with you
 12 years ago '05        #96
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said:
ohhhhhhhh sh*t.. this n*gga comin to the rescue of his bi*ch yall n*ggas funny.. Why yall be gettin so damn mad. Ease up bi*ch n*ggas

yall need some pus*y fa real cuz yall be snappin on everything.. specially these mad a.ss laker fans..
YOU A WOMAN AINT YOU?

ANYWAYS...........

HA HA HA U MAD CAUSE YOUR TEAM GETTING k!llED !!!!!!!!!!!

GYEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #97
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 5441 5441
man, wade's ability to penetrate is scary. kobe's gonna have his hands full
 01-16-2006, 10:41 PM         #98
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch The Lakers Still Lose...they Dont Have Enough Fire Power To Stay With The Heat.... Its Prob. Gonna Come Down To Another Last Second Shot And Kobe Will Miss Again.
 12 years ago '05        #99
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
YOU A WOMAN AINT YOU?

ANYWAYS...........

HA HA HA U MAD CAUSE YOUR TEAM GETTING k!llED !!!!!!!!!!!

GYEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw i aint mad buddy. its just a game. i aint gettin paid 4 this sh*t.. Yall the hostile n*ggas.. Who the fu*k gets mad over sh*t like this unless u a soft hearted n*gga? n I just talk sh*t back ta people like yall and p!ss u off more ohhhhhh sh*t this n*gga called me a female .. i must really be mad now.. yall n*ggas is lame as fu*k
 12 years ago '04        #100
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
this game is pissing me off

we're taking too many outside shots and not getting inside enough
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago