Miami Vs. lakers Pt2 .. Goin down tomorrow night. who ya wit?

most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Dating in 2018
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Beyonce ETHERS Alcoholic Nas On Twitter
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Wait, 21 Savage is a Zoe???
138 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Will Win Monday In L.A. ?
Miami Heat 25 39.68%
L.A. Lakers 38 60.32%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
avatar space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
n*gga quit being mad about it, i aint a detroit fan n*gga, everybody knows im a LA, Chicago fan. Im just keeping it real, yall sit here and brag on how yall gone destroy n*ggas and that aint even reality. Yall a mediocre team. I live in Houston, i was not born here, yet i do hope for the best for them cuz they do represent my city but they are not my favorite team and what does that got to do with who's my favorite team? n*gga this aint high school. Didnt know all Bulls fans where from Chicago, or all Heat fans where from Miami. n*gga come off that sh*t

So why you all on detroits nuts then n*gga.. Get off it. Represent yo sh*t and make up ya damn mind what team u wit. I bet if houston go to the finals youll be die hard houston fan all day. lol.. Quit hatin on da heat. Dats my team and i have confidence in em all day.. So fu*k what ya heard..
 12 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$48,661 | Props total: 14909 14909

[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #83
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,631 | Props total: 3116 3116
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

you get sh*t as soon as it happens.. dont you..


Last edited by CTre; 01-16-2006 at 09:31 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #84
Chuck_Remixed 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$17,710 | Props total: 5154 5154
 DeeplyRooted said:
So why you all on detroits nuts then n*gga.. Get off it. Represent yo sh*t and make up ya damn mind what team u wit. I bet if houston go to the finals youll be die hard houston fan all day. lol.. Quit hatin on da heat. Dats my team and i have confidence in em all day.. So fu*k what ya heard..
Bhahaha n*gga make up my mind who i represent, n*gga ask anybody what teams i like and they'll tell you the same sh*t. I dont hop on another team n*gga.* @ at this n*gga acting chidish* When have i every claimed DETROIT, i didnt know it was WRONG to admit how good another team is. Thats not riding anybody. GROW UP.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 01-16-2006 at 09:27 PM..
 01-16-2006, 09:25 PM         #85
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Shaq is Kwame's bi*ch
you're joking right?? shaq is no one's bi*ch for one...secondly, kwame brown is a mediocre big man at best
 01-16-2006, 09:28 PM         #86
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami is overrated.
 12 years ago '05        #87
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 CTre said:
you get sh*t as soon as it happens.. dont know..
LOL YOU GOTTA ADMIT THIS n*gga IS A bi*ch THAT WASNT EVEN OWNED ... HE'LL UP A .GIF OF THE MOST PETTY sh*t ON KOBE YET HE AINT THINK ABOUT UPPING THE .GIF WHERE WADE GOT HIS sh*t WASTED OR HIS BRICKED DUNK
 01-16-2006, 09:31 PM         #88
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq Juzz Smashed Homeboi....
 12 years ago '04        #89
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,631 | Props total: 3116 3116
 BO$$ Playa said:
LOL YOU GOTTA ADMIT THIS n*gga IS A bi*ch THAT WASNT EVEN OWNED ... HE'LL UP A .GIF OF THE MOST PETTY sh*t ON KOBE YET HE AINT THINK ABOUT UPPING THE .GIF WHERE WADE GOT HIS sh*t WASTED OR HIS BRICKED DUNK
it was a nice shot.. but not gif. worthy
 12 years ago '05        #90
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
avatar space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Bhahaha n*gga make up my mind who i represent, n*gga ask anybody what teams i like and they'll tell you the same sh*t. I dont hop on another team n*gga.* @ at this n*gga acting chidish* When have i every claimed DETROIT, i didnt know it was WRONG to admit how good another team is. Thats not riding anybody. GROW UP.
homeboy it aint about what teams u like its about who ya with. I can name a lot of teams i like but you only can be down with 1. So who is it? L.A. , Chicago, Detroit, Houston.. lol damn u got a lot of teams under ya belt.. Either way 1 of your teams gonna make it huh.. lol.
 12 years ago '04        #91
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,631 | Props total: 3116 3116
man wtf is going on.. Heat offense not clicking for sh*t tonight
 12 years ago '05        #92
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 DeeplyRooted said:
homeboy it aint about what teams u like its about who ya with. I can name a lot of teams i like but you only can be down with 1. So who is it? L.A. , Chicago, Detroit, Houston.. lol damn u got a lot of teams under ya belt.. Either way 1 of your teams gonna make it huh.. lol.
DAMN YOU DUMB AS fu*k NOBODY WAS CLAIMING ANOTHER TEAM HE WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THAT YALL AINT THAT HOT ... SO IF I TALK ABOUT ANOTHER TEAM IN A POSITIVE WAY THAN IM JUMPING A BANDWAGON OR CLAIMING THEM? ITS CALLED HAVING KNOWLEDGE DUMB bi*ch !! NOW DROP IT AND WATCH YO TEAM GET k!llED !!
 12 years ago '04        #93
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,631 | Props total: 3116 3116
Shaq about to do Bynum in
 12 years ago '05        #94
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
avatar space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 BO$$ Playa said:
DAMN YOU DUMB AS fu*k NOBODY WAS CLAIMING ANOTHER TEAM HE WAS JUST MAKING A POINT THAT YALL AINT THAT HOT ... SO IF I TALK ABOUT ANOTHER TEAM IN A POSITIVE WAY THAN IM JUMPING A BANDWAGON OR CLAIMING THEM? ITS CALLED HAVING KNOWLEDGE DUMB bi*ch !! NOW DROP IT AND WATCH YO TEAM GET k!llED !!

ohhhhhhhh sh*t.. this n*gga comin to the rescue of his bi*ch yall n*ggas funny.. Why yall be gettin so damn mad. Ease up bi*ch n*ggas

yall need some pus*y fa real cuz yall be snappin on everything.. specially these mad a.ss laker fans..
 01-16-2006, 09:39 PM         #95
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lol at people callin shaq fat...when he came into the nba he was 8% body fat..and yes, i realize he aint in the same shape he was but im willing to bet that that mid-30 year old man is in better shape than 90-95% of the people in this thread....furthermore, by the time he was 20 he achieved more than any of you all will in your entire lives...probably combined..and thas just bein real with you
 12 years ago '05        #96
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 DeeplyRooted said:
ohhhhhhhh sh*t.. this n*gga comin to the rescue of his bi*ch yall n*ggas funny.. Why yall be gettin so damn mad. Ease up bi*ch n*ggas

yall need some pus*y fa real cuz yall be snappin on everything.. specially these mad a.ss laker fans..
YOU A WOMAN AINT YOU?

ANYWAYS...........


HA HA HA U MAD CAUSE YOUR TEAM GETTING k!llED !!!!!!!!!!!

GYEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #97
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 6318 6318
man, wade's ability to penetrate is scary. kobe's gonna have his hands full
 01-16-2006, 09:41 PM         #98
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch The Lakers Still Lose...they Dont Have Enough Fire Power To Stay With The Heat.... Its Prob. Gonna Come Down To Another Last Second Shot And Kobe Will Miss Again.
 12 years ago '05        #99
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
avatar space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 BO$$ Playa said:
YOU A WOMAN AINT YOU?

ANYWAYS...........


HA HA HA U MAD CAUSE YOUR TEAM GETTING k!llED !!!!!!!!!!!

GYEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw i aint mad buddy. its just a game. i aint gettin paid 4 this sh*t.. Yall the hostile n*ggas.. Who the fu*k gets mad over sh*t like this unless u a soft hearted n*gga? n I just talk sh*t back ta people like yall and p!ss u off more ohhhhhh sh*t this n*gga called me a female .. i must really be mad now.. yall n*ggas is lame as fu*k
 12 years ago '04        #100
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
avatar space
space
$19,232 | Props total: 1659 1659
this game is pissing me off

we're taking too many outside shots and not getting inside enough
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Are you happy with Nas "Nasir"?
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
perfect night at the club status
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside [New] Percy Keith - Dementia (Response to Kevin Gates) Dreka smashed th..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
182 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Is June 2018 the best month in hip hop history?
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Old gods have mercy!!!(New WW84 pic)
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Stephen Mackin A Smith
124 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy