Miami Vs. lakers Pt2 .. Goin down tomorrow night. who ya wit?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Win Monday In L.A. ?
Miami Heat 25 39.68%
L.A. Lakers 38 60.32%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 R-iZZy said:
that's actually a pretty smooth outfit. pimpin'...

and Heat got it. seriously... how does evaporation work?
yea Wade be wearing some fly sh*t
 01-16-2006, 01:51 PM         #42
Jugon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm with LA this nite, i hope make great numbers tonite
 01-16-2006, 01:57 PM         #43
raiders3eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heat by 12
 12 years ago '05        #44
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
LOL @ the Doug pic, but ima goin wit the heat. I Kobe's my boy and all but flash and company will take it.
 12 years ago '04        #45
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 braided_uppimp said:
Triple6Raidr305...you more on my nuts than Wade...u came in this thread talkin about me..that mean u was thinking about me..that's cool to know..i was on your mind..but lil boy, i do not get down like that..i don't need to be on yo gay azz mind like that...homoman..fall back..and lean off me...please..i really need you to do that 4me

oh yea...the thread was about the lakers & heat, and who is the biggest laker/kobe d*ckrider? yes, you! so i knew you were gonna come on here talkin reckless, and i was right, wasnt i?

You get :thumbsdow :thumbsdow , groupie......

and @ you for getting so offended over the internet, get a life, lil kid....:rolleyes:
 12 years ago '05        #46
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
I wonder if payton and odom go at it again.. This sh*t is gonna be crazy tonight. Gary P. vs L. Odom. S. Oneal vs K. Bryant D.Wade vs K Bryant if Kobe tries and elbow him again lol..
 12 years ago '04        #47
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said:
I wonder if payton and odom go at it again.. This sh*t is gonna be crazy tonight. Gary P. vs L. Odom. S. Oneal vs K. Bryant D.Wade vs K Bryant if Kobe tries and elbow him again lol..

oooo yea I forgot about Payton and Odom.. Odom said payton is a "very disrespectful young man"
but come on not on MLK day
 12 years ago '05        #48
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
lakers by 5
 12 years ago '05        #49
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 CTre said:
oooo yea I forgot about Payton and Odom.. Odom said payton is a "very disrespectful young man"
but come on not on MLK day
ODOM IS A bi*ch HE LET GP GET TO HIS HEAD EVEN PHIL JACKSON SAID THE NEXT DAY THAT HE MESSED UP ODOM'S GAME, n*gga IS SOFT.
 01-16-2006, 03:23 PM         #50
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like Kobe and the Lakers...and i will support them...but damn..d*ckrider i thinks not...if the definition of a supporter or fan is d*ckrider...than u iz a d*ckrider too..but fu*k all that...when you mention the top 5 players...and i mention Kobe..it's true, can't call me an d*ckrider for that f*g**t...rep your Heat n*gga..i ain't hatin or callin u a d*ckrider for that..do your thing...i'm with Lakers you with Heat..end of discussion...now get off me
 12 years ago '05        #51
Pretty Tony 
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
Lakers win. Shaq is fat and stupid.
 01-16-2006, 04:36 PM         #52
patjc23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers should win even with Shaq back for Miami

wonder if Kobe would elbow Wade in the throat when he tries to penetrate to the basket like he did that other mf'er
 12 years ago '05        #53
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3600 3600
 DeeplyRooted said:
Close game or not.. we still got the win right.. We had detroit in a close game also but aint nobody complain about that one. Yeh We are very beatable but the lakers are more beatable then we are.. Of course we aint no san Antonio or detroit. we the heat bi*ch!!.. MIA Get use to it playa. Stop hatin.. #2 in the east. Lakers #7 in dawest.... Miami And shaq 3-0 against LA. We goin 4 dat 4-0.
n*gga get real, yeah yall were in a close game Detroit, thats one game, yall aint on the same level, yall no different from a Cleveland, Bucks, Lakers, yall aint even winning consistanty now you putting on like you run sh*t. You got the number two seed in the East but look at your record, your not playing excellent by any stretch of the word. 23-15 and you got the #2 seed, now what does that say bout your division which is beyond a joke? And what you doing saying we the heat sh*t, yall are NOT a great team.
 01-16-2006, 08:15 PM         #54
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbwayans said:
n*gga fu*k u. fu*k the lakers? naw son u just mad cause lebron couldnt "kobe" his way last week into a win, u see that sh*t, mandom is hurting and still scores last 6 down in the last 1:30 to get the win, go back to idaho and keep claiming ohio when u aint nothing close to it punk bi*ch

oh yea i love those pics of kobe and wade, im gonna go beat off to them pics until i start bleeding from my eyes and the moon caves in on my horoscope

LA BY 5
keep fu*kin ur couch, while i drill in your snipped ears and a.ss with my hollowtip ripped jimmy... couldn't "kobe" his way??? fu*k kobe you bronnie boy hat8r. the fate of that dated game rested in the sweet soft hands of LeBron not Kobe, it's his own damn fault... I AM OHIO you little alaskan v*ginal secretion... MIAMI by 25,000 ho
 12 years ago '04        #55
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
miami is gonna take another L
 12 years ago '04        #56
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Kobe goes for 37pts and 2ast

Wade goes for 28pts

Shaq drops 22pts

Zo blocks Kobe

Heat win by 8

Shaq: 4
Kobe: 0
 12 years ago '05        #57
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3600 3600
 Motion said:
Kobe goes for 37pts and 2ast

Wade goes for 28pts

Shaq drops 22pts

Zo blocks Kobe

Heat win by 8

Shaq: 4
Kobe: 0
You know damn well that aint happening unless Kobe gets caught in a stand still under the goal and doesnt see Zo. That dream world must be fully of candy.
 12 years ago '04        #58
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
almost timeeee
 12 years ago '05        #59
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
LOL SHAQ WENT OVER AND SHOOK KOBE'S HAND DURING HIS STRETCHING....

IM GLAD HE DID THAT HE REALIZED KOBE DOESNT CARE ANYMORE AND HE DONE TOOK THE ROLE OF BEING THE BIGGER MAN SO SHAQ KNOW TO STOP THE CHILDISH sh*t........
 12 years ago '04        #60
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
LOL SHAQ WENT OVER AND SHOOK KOBE'S HAND DURING HIS STRETCHING....

IM GLAD HE DID THAT HE REALIZED KOBE DOESNT CARE ANYMORE AND HE DONE TOOK THE ROLE OF BEING THE BIGGER MAN SO SHAQ KNOW TO STOP THE CHILDISH sh*t........
Shaq always been mature.. he did that because he realized its MLK day and it was something that should of been done
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy