Miami Vs. lakers Pt2 .. Goin down tomorrow night. who ya wit?

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Win Monday In L.A. ?
Miami Heat 25 39.68%
L.A. Lakers 38 60.32%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #26
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
$14,367 | Props total: 757 757
 braided_uppimp said
i like Kobe more than Wade..Kobe is my fav player period...so i'll say Kobe will make Lebron James is wh0ore...you going take me serious..like your dumb a.ss always does..or u going take it as a joke...like the way i thru it out..Wade a top 10 player..no hate..i love Wade...i just don't like that King Kong on his team..read mayne

[pic - click to view]

How do you feel about this picture, fruit?

01-16-2006, 04:03 AM         #27
The Miz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im going for the heat and i dont think it will be close like the christmas game

13 years ago '04        #28
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,928 | Props total: 3570 3570
 Triple6Raidr305 said

[pic - click to view]

Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-16-2006, 09:56 AM         #29
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how you feel about this one

[pic - click to view]

love your man right

13 years ago '05        #30
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said
You damn well yall not great by any stretch, yall in the middle of the pack just like alot of teams. When has a game that yall played in against the lakers have not come down to the last minutes. Yall are very beatable, your NOT San Antonio and yall damn sho aint Detroit. Yall not even the Mavs or the Suns.

Close game or not.. we still got the win right.. We had detroit in a close game also but aint nobody complain about that one. Yeh We are very beatable but the lakers are more beatable then we are.. Of course we aint no san Antonio or detroit. we the heat bi*ch!!.. MIA Get use to it playa. Stop hatin.. #2 in the east. Lakers #7 in dawest.... Miami And shaq 3-0 against LA. We goin 4 dat 4-0.

13 years ago '05        #31
BigDave757 
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 1 1
miami.....kobe might do his thing but he will have no realiable help....who odom???...hes a joke

01-16-2006, 11:32 AM         #32
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the Lakers.

Lil Wayne said
fu*k 'em good, fu*k 'em hard

13 years ago '04        #33
Franchize_music 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 9 9
 thugmentality04 said
Lakers by 7, and what do you mean wade is beasting right now? Kobe has scored like 1000 points in the past 8 games
yeah he's been scoring with like 3 rebounds and 5 a.ssists in all those 8 games right. i'm not impressed with kobe when he can't get his other players involved.

13 years ago '04        #34
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
 braided_uppimp said

[pic - click to view]

love your man right
lol....find me a post where im all on wade's d*ck like you are on kobe's.....you cant, because im not on his nuts like you are on kobe's...

@ you

01-16-2006, 12:22 PM         #35
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said
fu*k the Lakers.
n*gga fu*k u. fu*k the lakers? naw son u just mad cause lebron couldnt "kobe" his way last week into a win, u see that sh*t, mandom is hurting and still scores last 6 down in the last 1:30 to get the win, go back to idaho and keep claiming ohio when u aint nothing close to it punk bi*ch

oh yea i love those pics of kobe and wade, im gonna go beat off to them pics until i start bleeding from my eyes and the moon caves in on my horoscope

LA BY 5

01-16-2006, 12:26 PM         #36
thugmentality04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami is garbage, look at all the talent they have and the coach they have!!!! they still cant win, they should have a much better record. they dont even have a much better record than the lakers, i think its like 2.5 games, and yall are playing in that garbage east. no more talk about the east getting better, they still are garbage. spurs, mavs, suns, grizz, clip, lakers, jazz, nuggets>>>>>>>>>pistons, heat, nets, cavs, pacers, bucks, 76ers, wiz

01-16-2006, 12:47 PM         #37
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Triple6Raidr305...you more on my nuts than Wade...u came in this thread talkin about me..that mean u was thinking about me..that's cool to know..i was on your mind..but lil boy, i do not get down like that..i don't need to be on yo gay azz mind like that...homoman..fall back..and lean off me...please..i really need you to do that 4me

01-16-2006, 12:50 PM         #38
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said
Triple6Raidr305...you more on my nuts than Wade...u came in this thread talkin about me..that mean u was thinking about me..that's cool to know..i was on your mind..but lil boy, i do not get down like that..i don't need to be on yo gay azz mind like that...homoman..fall back..and lean off me...please..i really need you to do that 4me
is it ok if ur on my gay azz mind, cause i need u to be like that lulu

13 years ago '04        #39
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,141 | Props total: 816 816
 braided_uppimp said

[pic - click to view]

love your man right
that's actually a pretty smooth outfit. pimpin'...

and Heat got it. seriously... how does evaporation work?

13 years ago '04        #40
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 thugmentality04 said
Miami is garbage, look at all the talent they have and the coach they have!!!! they still cant win, they should have a much better record. they dont even have a much better record than the lakers, i think its like 2.5 games, and yall are playing in that garbage east. no more talk about the east getting better, they still are garbage. spurs, mavs, suns, grizz, clip, lakers, jazz, nuggets>>>>>>>>>pistons, heat, nets, cavs, pacers, bucks, 76ers, wiz

Heat just gotta work on their defense and be more aggressive and they'll be a def. championship contender..They're real lazy on defense...

lol@ the nuggets.. Carmelo is having a good year.. but the nuggets will never be fully healthy

13 years ago '04        #41
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 R-iZZy said
that's actually a pretty smooth outfit. pimpin'...

and Heat got it. seriously... how does evaporation work?
yea Wade be wearing some fly sh*t

01-16-2006, 01:51 PM         #42
Jugon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm with LA this nite, i hope make great numbers tonite

01-16-2006, 01:57 PM         #43
raiders3eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heat by 12

13 years ago '05        #44
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 3869 3869
LOL @ the Doug pic, but ima goin wit the heat. I Kobe's my boy and all but flash and company will take it.

13 years ago '04        #45
MiamiDade 56 heat pts56
space
space
 braided_uppimp said

oh yea...the thread was about the lakers & heat, and who is the biggest laker/kobe d*ckrider? yes, you! so i knew you were gonna come on here talkin reckless, and i was right, wasnt i?

You get :thumbsdow :thumbsdow , groupie......

and @ you for getting so offended over the internet, get a life, lil kid....:rolleyes:

13 years ago '05        #46
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
I wonder if payton and odom go at it again.. This sh*t is gonna be crazy tonight. Gary P. vs L. Odom. S. Oneal vs K. Bryant D.Wade vs K Bryant if Kobe tries and elbow him again lol..

13 years ago '04        #47
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 DeeplyRooted said
I wonder if payton and odom go at it again.. This sh*t is gonna be crazy tonight. Gary P. vs L. Odom. S. Oneal vs K. Bryant D.Wade vs K Bryant if Kobe tries and elbow him again lol..

oooo yea I forgot about Payton and Odom.. Odom said payton is a "very disrespectful young man"
but come on not on MLK day

13 years ago '05        #48
ddmoney 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
lakers by 5

13 years ago '05        #49
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 CTre said
oooo yea I forgot about Payton and Odom.. Odom said payton is a "very disrespectful young man"
but come on not on MLK day
ODOM IS A bi*ch HE LET GP GET TO HIS HEAD EVEN PHIL JACKSON SAID THE NEXT DAY THAT HE MESSED UP ODOM'S GAME, n*gga IS SOFT.

01-16-2006, 03:23 PM         #50
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like Kobe and the Lakers...and i will support them...but damn..d*ckrider i thinks not...if the definition of a supporter or fan is d*ckrider...than u iz a d*ckrider too..but fu*k all that...when you mention the top 5 players...and i mention Kobe..it's true, can't call me an d*ckrider for that f*g**t...rep your Heat n*gga..i ain't hatin or callin u a d*ckrider for that..do your thing...i'm with Lakers you with Heat..end of discussion...now get off me

Home      

most viewed right now
+63online now  44
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
93 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  43
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+113online now  41
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-22online now  22
top 5 instagram thottie
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  18
NFL Aaron Donald wanted all the smoke
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+19online now  14
Nov 12 - Fastest growing religion is ‘none’
143 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+68online now  6
Have Yall Heard About "Streaming Farms" ?
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy