Miami Vs. lakers Pt2 .. Goin down tomorrow night. who ya wit?

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Win Monday In L.A. ?
Miami Heat 25 39.68%
L.A. Lakers 38 60.32%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-16-2006, 12:20 AM         #21
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Upp Ooo I Forgot This Was Comin On! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
 01-16-2006, 01:31 AM         #22
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like Kobe more than Wade..Kobe is my fav player period...so i'll say Kobe will make Lebron James is wh0ore...you going take me serious..like your dumb a.ss always does..or u going take it as a joke...like the way i thru it out..Wade a top 10 player..no hate..i love Wade...i just don't like that King Kong on his team..read mayne
 12 years ago '04        #23
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
what happened on christmas, i forgot?
 12 years ago '04        #24
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 braided_uppimp said:
Triple6Raidr305, Kobe groupie??? get the fu*k out here with that bullsh*t..Lakers winning this sh*t..Shaq is Kwame's bi*ch..and Wade is Kobe's wh0ore

and Triple6Raidr305 stays on my d*ck..he needs to hop off

i wish i seen u in the street..i'll knock all the bone construction out your face

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #25
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
<---------------------------
 12 years ago '04        #26
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
i like Kobe more than Wade..Kobe is my fav player period...so i'll say Kobe will make Lebron James is wh0ore...you going take me serious..like your dumb a.ss always does..or u going take it as a joke...like the way i thru it out..Wade a top 10 player..no hate..i love Wade...i just don't like that King Kong on his team..read mayne

[pic - click to view]

How do you feel about this picture, fruit?

01-16-2006, 04:03 AM         #27
The Miz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im going for the heat and i dont think it will be close like the christmas game
 12 years ago '04        #28
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

[pic - click to view]

Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-16-2006, 09:56 AM         #29
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how you feel about this one

[pic - click to view]

love your man right
 12 years ago '05        #30
DeeplyRooted  OP
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
You damn well yall not great by any stretch, yall in the middle of the pack just like alot of teams. When has a game that yall played in against the lakers have not come down to the last minutes. Yall are very beatable, your NOT San Antonio and yall damn sho aint Detroit. Yall not even the Mavs or the Suns.

Close game or not.. we still got the win right.. We had detroit in a close game also but aint nobody complain about that one. Yeh We are very beatable but the lakers are more beatable then we are.. Of course we aint no san Antonio or detroit. we the heat bi*ch!!.. MIA Get use to it playa. Stop hatin.. #2 in the east. Lakers #7 in dawest.... Miami And shaq 3-0 against LA. We goin 4 dat 4-0.
 12 years ago '05        #31
BigDave757 
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
miami.....kobe might do his thing but he will have no realiable help....who odom???...hes a joke
 01-16-2006, 11:32 AM         #32
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the Lakers.

Lil Wayne said:
fu*k 'em good, fu*k 'em hard
 12 years ago '04        #33
Franchize_music 
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 thugmentality04 said:
Lakers by 7, and what do you mean wade is beasting right now? Kobe has scored like 1000 points in the past 8 games
yeah he's been scoring with like 3 rebounds and 5 a.ssists in all those 8 games right. i'm not impressed with kobe when he can't get his other players involved.
 12 years ago '04        #34
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:

[pic - click to view]

love your man right
lol....find me a post where im all on wade's d*ck like you are on kobe's.....you cant, because im not on his nuts like you are on kobe's...

@ you
 01-16-2006, 12:22 PM         #35
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
fu*k the Lakers.
n*gga fu*k u. fu*k the lakers? naw son u just mad cause lebron couldnt "kobe" his way last week into a win, u see that sh*t, mandom is hurting and still scores last 6 down in the last 1:30 to get the win, go back to idaho and keep claiming ohio when u aint nothing close to it punk bi*ch

oh yea i love those pics of kobe and wade, im gonna go beat off to them pics until i start bleeding from my eyes and the moon caves in on my horoscope

LA BY 5
 01-16-2006, 12:26 PM         #36
thugmentality04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami is garbage, look at all the talent they have and the coach they have!!!! they still cant win, they should have a much better record. they dont even have a much better record than the lakers, i think its like 2.5 games, and yall are playing in that garbage east. no more talk about the east getting better, they still are garbage. spurs, mavs, suns, grizz, clip, lakers, jazz, nuggets>>>>>>>>>pistons, heat, nets, cavs, pacers, bucks, 76ers, wiz
 01-16-2006, 12:47 PM         #37
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Triple6Raidr305...you more on my nuts than Wade...u came in this thread talkin about me..that mean u was thinking about me..that's cool to know..i was on your mind..but lil boy, i do not get down like that..i don't need to be on yo gay azz mind like that...homoman..fall back..and lean off me...please..i really need you to do that 4me
 01-16-2006, 12:50 PM         #38
bbwayans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Triple6Raidr305...you more on my nuts than Wade...u came in this thread talkin about me..that mean u was thinking about me..that's cool to know..i was on your mind..but lil boy, i do not get down like that..i don't need to be on yo gay azz mind like that...homoman..fall back..and lean off me...please..i really need you to do that 4me
is it ok if ur on my gay azz mind, cause i need u to be like that lulu
 12 years ago '04        #39
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
 braided_uppimp said:

[pic - click to view]

love your man right
that's actually a pretty smooth outfit. pimpin'...

and Heat got it. seriously... how does evaporation work?
 12 years ago '04        #40
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 thugmentality04 said:
Miami is garbage, look at all the talent they have and the coach they have!!!! they still cant win, they should have a much better record. they dont even have a much better record than the lakers, i think its like 2.5 games, and yall are playing in that garbage east. no more talk about the east getting better, they still are garbage. spurs, mavs, suns, grizz, clip, lakers, jazz, nuggets>>>>>>>>>pistons, heat, nets, cavs, pacers, bucks, 76ers, wiz

Heat just gotta work on their defense and be more aggressive and they'll be a def. championship contender..They're real lazy on defense...

lol@ the nuggets.. Carmelo is having a good year.. but the nuggets will never be fully healthy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy