(2) Denver Broncos vs. (6) Pittsburgh Steelers

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2006, 03:22 PM         #1
8146 page views
215 comments

jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(2) Denver Broncos vs. (6) Pittsburgh Steelers

I dont know if Pitt can win 3 games in a row on the road

215 comments for "(2) Denver Broncos vs. (6) Pittsburgh Steelers"

01-15-2006, 03:39 PM         #2
rockho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, pittsburgh all day. jake the snakes going to get sacked so many times by joey porter it won't even be fair.

fu*k the colts too, look what happened to those sorry bastards.

Message originally posted by rockho on 01-15-2006 at 04:39 PM:
I called the sack by #55 last week.

Last edited by rockho; 01-22-2006 at 09:12 PM..

01-15-2006, 04:04 PM         #3
DEF B4 DISH0NOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pittsburgh will have to keep applying the blitz pressure.....

its going to be a real good defensive game, depends on what defenses can make the big plays and turnovers....

Denver is a cold a.ss city and Big Ben has that thumb injury and cold weather makes that sh*t even worse, if he can pass like he was passing today Pitt will get the win.........

Plummer always had a problem throwing interceptions even tho he was alot better this year

i got the Steelers 21-17

13 years ago '04        #4
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Its going to be a good game

these teams on so similar its not even funny except yall got a great pro bowl cover safety and we got a great pro bowl cover corner........the d-line is great on both teams

the QBs manage the game in a way but jake and ben do throw it alot more then they use to.

we both use to different pace backs......and have a awesome o-line

we both blitz ALOT

...........were gonna see who do it better

BUT We haven't lost at home yet so thats a big advantage

good luck and

GO BRONCOS!

Last edited by K1; 01-15-2006 at 04:19 PM..

01-15-2006, 04:36 PM         #5
pc25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos

13 years ago '05        #6
Se7en Six 76 1116 heat pts1116
space
space
space
$3,258 | Props total: 1855 1855
im riding with the steel city like i have all season. wow great theater today aganist the colts.

i see steelers winning 21-14

and lets hope the refs dont make stupid calls in the championship games like they have in the other playoff games

13 years ago '05        #7
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 142 142
broncos

13 years ago '06        #8
Dr. Oc 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
i got the broncos

13 years ago '05        #9
Link4444 
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 58 58
 DEF B4 DISH0NOR said
Plummer always had a problem throwing interceptions even tho he was alot better this year
Hippie got least thrown interceptions this year.

Broncos are definatly able to stop the Steeler's run which will force Big Ben throw a lot on a team that got good hands. As far as the Broncs offense goes... I hope they can break through the Steels defense in either the pass or run game and they can get points on the board. Broncs always score if they establish either the run or pass game.

01-16-2006, 10:24 AM         #10
Konflct  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^both teams will stop the run... we will shut down Anderson n Bell... u guys will stop parker... and Plummer had a great year and he deserved that pro bowl dont get me wrong but this sunday if i had to pick between the 2 id have to go with roethlisberger for this game... im thinkn 24-17 Steelers win... maybe even comming down to a field goal and both teams have a reliable one

01-16-2006, 10:56 AM         #11
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God I really hope the refs dont blow this game lol

Both games the refs made HORRIBLE calls last during the divisional games.

LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE THE OUTCOME!!!!!!

13 years ago '04        #12
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 1576 1576
 sebastian said
God I really hope the refs dont blow this game lol

Both games the refs made HORRIBLE calls last during the divisional games.

LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE THE OUTCOME!!!!!!

Yeah. Bad doesn't begin to desribe it. If the games are as good as the past weekend games were, I love it. I love the way the steelers are playing right and Big Ben has impressed the hell out of me but 3 straight on the road is so hard to do. I have to go with the broncos

13 years ago '04        #13
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
Broncos by 10.

01-16-2006, 12:41 PM         #14
nando707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers homies

01-16-2006, 12:42 PM         #15
nando707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny cause yall say its hard to win on the road but if you look at the steelers victory record on the road it speak for its self and hey go STEELERS my team is going to play vs a good team but we can still do it

01-16-2006, 01:31 PM         #16
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the best part about the Steelers defense against the Broncos is playaction.

However, if hte STeelers blitz on a playaction and don't get to the QB, it's going to be six easily...

I hate the Broncoos (only cuz its my sisters team lol) and the Steelers so I dont really care who wins, but I would rather Pittsburgh take it

01-16-2006, 01:53 PM         #17
raiders3eva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broncos

01-17-2006, 01:57 AM         #18
C@n@di@n BoY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey i like Pittsburgh chances. They lucky they still in it. If it wasn't for Ben Roethlisberger saving the guy of the scoring that touchdown, We wont be talking about the Steelers nextweek, But thats a different story, there next test is facing the Broncos on the road. Hey they beat Cici #3 seed on the road, knock off Indy #1 seed on the road, The question is can the knock off the #2 seed on the road. I'm sure they can. I'm going with Pittsburgh Steelers on this one. Pittsburgh and Carolina in the superbowl.

13 years ago '04        #19
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 25 25
 rockho said
Yo, pittsburgh all day. jake the snakes going to get sacked so many times by joey porter it won't even be fair.

fu*k the colts too, look what happened to those sorry bastards.
I like Denver but Steelers have a good D...and ya like I said to my friend who likes Colts they are a choked artist...

01-17-2006, 12:09 PM         #20
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does everybody sleep on Denvers D?

Like they dont get to the quarterback on almost every play, like they dont have the best cb, like they dont have the best group of linebackers, one of the best DE's or one of the better D lines and one of the better safetys in the league

13 years ago '05        #21
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,564 | Props total: 156 156
 C@n@di@n BoY said
Hey i like Pittsburgh chances. They lucky they still in it. If it wasn't for Ben Roethlisberger saving the guy of the scoring that touchdown, We wont be talking about the Steelers nextweek, But thats a different story, there next test is facing the Broncos on the road. Hey they beat Cici #3 seed on the road, knock off Indy #1 seed on the road, The question is can the knock off the #2 seed on the road. I'm sure they can. I'm going with Pittsburgh Steelers on this one. Pittsburgh and Carolina in the superbowl.
no doubt steelers vs panther this year but its not down 2 luck why pittsburgh are still in it...they knew what they had 2 do 2 get what they needed 2 do done its that simple

01-17-2006, 03:13 PM         #22
whoitbes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver has a GREAT chance to win this game at home. It should be a good a.ss game.

13 years ago '05        #23
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 164 164
both of these teams have been underrated all year....don't know who to pick...but it's going to be good though!

13 years ago '04        #24
fresno 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 76 76
 The Utmost said
no doubt steelers vs panther this year but its not down 2 luck why pittsburgh are still in it...they knew what they had 2 do 2 get what they needed 2 do done its that simple
yea if you wanna talk about luck.. what about one of the worst calls in sports history that went against the steelers.. bottom line is steelers completely dominated that game and deserved to win...

but i think the denver, pittsburgh game is gonna be a good one and probably come down to the end where pittsburgh will survive and move on to the superbowl.....

01-17-2006, 11:02 PM         #25
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vegasman said
both of these teams have been underrated all year....don't know who to pick...but it's going to be good though!
^^ Steelers have been FAAAAAAAAR from underrated this year.

Especially after going 15-1 last year.

They had high expectations if anything. They played subpar to begin the season, but turned that sh*t on upon entering the playoffs.

Home         

most viewed right now
+50online now  54
Video inside My cousin just made it to Worldstar (caught his girl in bed with a nigga)
179 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  52
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  32
NBA Markelle Fultz fixes shot with amazing new free throw routine!
100 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+277online now  31
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
103 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-102online now  27
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
105 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  24
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+179online now  20
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
97 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  17
Mac Miller Planned His Death. Swimming is a Concept of Death