OFFICIAL: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Indianapolis Colts [LIVE @ 1:00 PM On CBS]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
its going to be 20-7 for the colts....
 12 years ago '05        #62
Se7en Six 76 1116 heat pts1116
space
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 988 988
its gonna be a game of clock management, how long can the steelers keep indy off the field, or how quick does it take for indy to score

thats how the winner of this game will be decided
im riding with the steelers though, have since birth
 12 years ago '05        #63
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 Tikyle2 said:
Umm first when you try to rip me at least do your math. 10+16+3 isn't 19 it's 29 carries for 136 yards thats 4.6 yds/carry not 7. 4.6 is great but you can't count so the sh*t you said isn't valid.

They didn't have Manning confused he just tried to audible too much. Everytime he audibled they did the same thing. He doesn't even have to do all of that this team. We can play smash mouth vs. these fools and win. The Steelers can't cover and if Polamalu wants to be their 5th LB out on the field like he does they are going to get lit for 300+ passing yards.

We'll see. A mean zone and a pass rush will expose Rothlisberger and that's exactly what we have.

And then you say you were suppose to k!ll the Jets last year. Who said that? I picked the Jets to win that one b/c I thought the Steelers were vastly overrated. 15-1 sure but I wasn't sold on a rookie QB in the playoffs and it showed. Ask Eli this year.
you sonned em kid, this dude talking boo boo, calling out names, and he aint got shiet to bacc himself up.
 12 years ago '05        #64
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 rockho said:
Coming from the same broad who said the fu*king bagles were going beat the steelers....
Listen you dumb skeezin' hag, go back to playing poly pockets, and after you're done, hang your damn self with a fu*king terrible towel ya dumb bi*ch.
Yea I did say the Bengals were going to beat the squeelers,why wouldn't I??? And they would've too. Why the fu*k do you keep bringing up the Bengals?? LOL @ these lame come backs, try harder next time.

Colts will win.
 01-12-2006, 05:56 PM         #65
ghettofab19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why u hopping from squad to squad? wheres the loyalty to them bum a.ss bagles? what u mean they would have beat us? We had to beat they a.ss the first time so we had to do it again..yall dont have playoff experience yall probably wont make it for another 15 years with that c*cky sh*t carson palmer said they were better but we had to put his a.ss out of commission.. lucky for himhe signed that contract in time he's done
 12 years ago '05        #66
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 ghettofab19 said:
why u hopping from squad to squad? wheres the loyalty to them bum a.ss bagles? what u mean they would have beat us? We had to beat they a.ss the first time so we had to do it again..yall dont have playoff experience yall probably wont make it for another 15 years with that c*cky sh*t carson palmer said they were better but we had to put his a.ss out of commission.. lucky for himhe signed that contract in time he's done

Shut the fu*k up.

I will always be a Bengals fan.......I've always liked the Colts, they're the only team I root for outside Ohio.

Carson Palmer isn't done you fool, the Steelers are old yall we be 6-10 next season so enjoy it while you can. No more Jerome Bettis....Parker can't handle 30+ carries a game.

Why do Steelers fans keep bringing up the Bengals???!?!?!? Your playing the Colts not the Bengals, so stop talkin about them.
 12 years ago '04        #67
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Colts 34-14
 12 years ago '05        #68
drunkengunsling 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Shut the fu*k up.

I will always be a Bengals fan.......I've always liked the Colts, they're the only team I root for outside Ohio.

Carson Palmer isn't done you fool, the Steelers are old yall we be 6-10 next season so enjoy it while you can. No more Jerome Bettis....Parker can't handle 30+ carries a game.

Why do Steelers fans keep bringing up the Bengals???!?!?!? Your playing the Colts not the Bengals, so stop talkin about them.
Carson Palmer may be done for good, so you may be rooting for that bum kitna.
Thats right the steelers are playing the colts. Looks like the bungles will be playing madden 2k6. Time will tell what goes down sunday. We can continue this after peyton manning gets his a.ss handed to him by kemo. Accident or no accident, Peyton will have more to cry about than those damn pock marks
 12 years ago '05        #69
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 drunkengunsling said:
Carson Palmer may be done for good, so you may be rooting for that bum kitna.
Thats right the steelers are playing the colts. Looks like the bungles will be playing madden 2k6. Time will tell what goes down sunday. We can continue this after peyton manning gets his a.ss handed to him by kemo. Accident or no accident, Peyton will have more to cry about than those damn pock marks
Carson is not done, he'll be back.

I hope Bob Sanders breaks both of Lil Ben legs. I HATE THE SQUEELERS!

Go Colts!
 01-12-2006, 11:55 PM         #70
ghettofab19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Palmer's career is over!!!
 12 years ago '05        #71
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 ghettofab19 said:
Palmer's career is over!!!
:nope:
 01-13-2006, 02:27 AM         #72
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But yo, fu*k the colts goddamnit, lets go steelers.
 01-13-2006, 02:36 AM         #73
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Colts
 01-13-2006, 03:40 AM         #74
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall people are idiots to thikn Carson Palmer is done.

He got hurt its a fu*ked up situation, but at least for the Bengals it happened at an oppurtune time well not relaly oppurtune sine he was in the playoffs, but at least he has the off season to get himself healthy and ready for this upcoming year.

The Steelers aren't that good.

They're playing good football leading into the playoffs, but the Colts havebeen playing AMAZING football.

Their losses don't really mean sh*t because they sat down key players in their offense and defense.

plus their playing in the dome.
 12 years ago '05        #75
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
peyton wid over 250+ yards wid 3 tds james wid over 115yrds rushin n 1 td and the defense will sh*t on rothlisburger theyve been gettin healthy hopefully june's good 2 go and same for simon
 12 years ago '05        #76
pjm9438 
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
the steelers got this game for sure...dome or no dome steelers will win by two touchdowns
 01-13-2006, 12:29 PM         #77
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R0R0 said:
peyton wid over 250+ yards wid 3 tds james wid over 115yrds rushin n 1 td and the defense will sh*t on rothlisburger theyve been gettin healthy hopefully june's good 2 go and same for simon
^^ thats a bold bold staatement.

Peyton may get his passing yards, but he Steelers defense doesn't give up too many hundred yard rushing games.

I remember Jamal Lewis needed 15 fu*kin yards for the record for the most yards in an entire season, he had an entire game to get 15 yards and didn't get it.

the Steelers dont let you run the ball on them
 01-13-2006, 03:14 PM         #78
raiders3eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
colts
 12 years ago '05        #79
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
pittsburgh disappointed me the last time they faced the colts but i doubt its gonna be the same deal this time i cudnt give a f*ck what anybody has 2 say about stats i reckon steelers got this game
 12 years ago '05        #80
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 newport shortz said:
Yall people are idiots to thikn Carson Palmer is done.

He got hurt its a fu*ked up situation, but at least for the Bengals it happened at an oppurtune time well not relaly oppurtune sine he was in the playoffs, but at least he has the off season to get himself healthy and ready for this upcoming year.

The Steelers aren't that good.

They're playing good football leading into the playoffs, but the Colts havebeen playing AMAZING football.

Their losses don't really mean sh*t because they sat down key players in their offense and defense.

plus their playing in the dome
:applause: True......like Lil Ben said it's going to take their A+ game to beat the Colts B-.

The Steelers don't have what it takes to beat the Colts. I hate the squeelers I'm sick of seeing Steelers shirts and sh*t around here.

PLEASE BEAT THE SQUEELERS!!
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy