OFFICIAL: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Indianapolis Colts [LIVE @ 1:00 PM On CBS]

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #76
pjm9438 
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
the steelers got this game for sure...dome or no dome steelers will win by two touchdowns

01-13-2006, 12:29 PM         #77
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R0R0 said
peyton wid over 250+ yards wid 3 tds james wid over 115yrds rushin n 1 td and the defense will sh*t on rothlisburger theyve been gettin healthy hopefully june's good 2 go and same for simon
^^ thats a bold bold staatement.

Peyton may get his passing yards, but he Steelers defense doesn't give up too many hundred yard rushing games.

I remember Jamal Lewis needed 15 fu*kin yards for the record for the most yards in an entire season, he had an entire game to get 15 yards and didn't get it.

the Steelers dont let you run the ball on them

01-13-2006, 03:14 PM         #78
raiders3eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
colts

13 years ago '05        #79
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,564 | Props total: 156 156
pittsburgh disappointed me the last time they faced the colts but i doubt its gonna be the same deal this time i cudnt give a f*ck what anybody has 2 say about stats i reckon steelers got this game

13 years ago '05        #80
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
 newport shortz said
Yall people are idiots to thikn Carson Palmer is done.

He got hurt its a fu*ked up situation, but at least for the Bengals it happened at an oppurtune time well not relaly oppurtune sine he was in the playoffs, but at least he has the off season to get himself healthy and ready for this upcoming year.

The Steelers aren't that good.

They're playing good football leading into the playoffs, but the Colts havebeen playing AMAZING football.

Their losses don't really mean sh*t because they sat down key players in their offense and defense.

plus their playing in the dome
:applause: True......like Lil Ben said it's going to take their A+ game to beat the Colts B-.

The Steelers don't have what it takes to beat the Colts. I hate the squeelers I'm sick of seeing Steelers shirts and sh*t around here.

PLEASE BEAT THE SQUEELERS!!

13 years ago '05        #81
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Sorry for the Carson news Cinci fans...but, sh*t happens...

[pic - click to view]

Looks like it hurts...

13 years ago '05        #82
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 bluntednt said
Sorry for the Carson news Cinci fans...but, sh*t happens...

[pic - click to view]

Looks like it hurts...
He will be back! He's already rehabbing, ACL tears are not uncommon these days. He's a pocket passer, his arm is fine.

01-14-2006, 03:23 AM         #83
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k are you talking about the bengals in the divisional round steelers colts thread????? THEY LOST GET OVER IT!!! CANT YOU READ? It says COLTS STEELERS! What the fu*k does any part of that have to do with the bengals, carson palmer, or his fu*king knee.

01-14-2006, 11:21 AM         #84
Konflct 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate to be the one who said i told u so when we win.... not if .... WHEN we win

01-14-2006, 12:52 PM         #85
muse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coolts for sure..

13 years ago '05        #86
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 20 20
 newport shortz said
^^ thats a bold bold staatement.

Peyton may get his passing yards, but he Steelers defense doesn't give up too many hundred yard rushing games.

I remember Jamal Lewis needed 15 fu*kin yards for the record for the most yards in an entire season, he had an entire game to get 15 yards and didn't get it.

the Steelers dont let you run the ball on them
this is what james had against them this year at indy -E. James 29rushes 124yrds 0-

01-14-2006, 01:11 PM         #87
nando707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go steelers and i think they can win the game they just need to play their style of game and not get into a high scoring back n forth game

13 years ago '05        #88
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 TuffyNuttz said
why the fu*k are you talking about the bengals in the divisional round steelers colts thread????? THEY LOST GET OVER IT!!! CANT YOU READ? It says COLTS STEELERS! What the fu*k does any part of that have to do with the bengals, carson palmer, or his fu*king knee.
Exactly, you dumbass Steeler Fans keep bringing up the Bengals like they're relevant......I wanna talk about the a.ss whoopin the Colts will give the squeelers tommorrow.

GO COLTS!!!

01-14-2006, 10:22 PM         #89
Brad6570 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Colts are good, but steelers have impressed me lately, after new englands...well so far...ass beating tonight, anything can happen in the playoffs. I'm from cleveland, and i'm not a steelers fan, but on a good night, they can beat anyone....they beat the colts, they win it...

01-15-2006, 03:11 AM         #90
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
colts win + supebowl

01-15-2006, 06:54 AM         #91
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said
Exactly, you dumbass Steeler Fans keep bringing up the Bengals like they're relevant......I wanna talk about the a.ss whoopin the Colts will give the squeelers tommorrow.

GO COLTS!!!

yours.lut a.ss needs to shut the fu*k up! But i guess i cant hate on you...if i was a wortless wh0ore like you i would hate the steelers too!

and you said GO COLTS? i thought you were a bengals fan. pick a team and stay with it. get off the colts d!ck! i bet you didnt even like the bengals till this year! where were you the last 15 years when they sucked??

your just a d!ck rider and you dont know sh*t about football. so stick to sh*t you know about like being as.lut!

Last edited by TuffyNuttz; 01-15-2006 at 07:07 AM..

13 years ago '05        #92
drunkengunsling 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
Who is the dude from colts who got cut up by his wife?

01-15-2006, 11:52 AM         #93
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all Ready???

GO COLTS MUTHAfu*kAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Peytons Year, sorry Ben, Youll be around for a while. Edgerrin, Harrison, Doss, are all getting rings this year. Bet. Where they fu*k has your punk bi*ch a.ss been BOUNCER06.

01-15-2006, 12:02 PM         #94
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maroon_Tiger again.

01-15-2006, 12:09 PM         #95
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right, Aka Polamalu...!!!! That's one crazy son of a bi*ch.

01-15-2006, 12:10 PM         #96
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pittsburghs commin strong... ...Damn that Tight End.

01-15-2006, 12:12 PM         #97
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no sh*t, 4 minutes in and their at the goddamn 10 yrad line.

13 years ago '04        #98
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
[Steve Young as Joey Porter]You trying to make me think? You trying to make me think? [/Steve Young as Joey Porter]

01-15-2006, 12:13 PM         #99
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bettis is a HOFer for sure, but fu*k the Bus... ...He's a steamroller inthese 3 and goal situations, DAMN TD!!!! Fcuk Ben.!!!!!!

01-15-2006, 12:14 PM         #100
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said
[Steve Young as Joey Porter]You trying to make me think? You trying to make me think? [/Steve Young as Joey Porter]

??? Some of your CHI humoe is over my head Mat.

Home         

most viewed right now
+46online now  53
Image(s) inside Freaky girl 🍑😍
17 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+195online now  21
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
221 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
Sicko ruins family's life, anonymously stalks them for buying house he "watche..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+74online now  17
Video inside P Diddy says it's time we take back ownership of the culture
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
NFL Unfollow spree in Pittsburgh has begun
110 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  13
Spice 1: Orlando Anderson killed 2pac I seen suge he didn’t do it
79 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  11
Stan Lee's Daughter trying to make bank: Says She has Stans Last Unreleased Su..
60 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
50 cent shooter Trigger Oc beefing with Billy Ado ex Treyway
86 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy