OFFICIAL: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Indianapolis Colts [LIVE @ 1:00 PM On CBS]

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2006, 12:25 PM         #41
K-Class 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think Parker will get through that front seven of Indy. Pittsburgh does have a chance if they soften it up with Verron Haynes though. Indy is not preparing for him. Even Bettis will be better than Parker in this situation. Take time off the clock with these bruisers and the game will be more competitive. You have to slow down Indy. Take the confidence out of them. Manning gets frustrated easily. Check any game he has lost. Tears may even fall off the face of Manning like their first loss this season. If the game moves fast, Indy wins. If it is slow, Pittsburgh wins.

Advantage: Indy

Reason: It is hard to see them lose the first game in their quest for the ring.
Especially after Dungy's son died. death has proven to be good
motivation. Ask an underachieving square like his brother.

Maybe next round.
 01-11-2006, 12:38 PM         #42
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not loosing hope in my Steelers. Every time I do they come back and make me look like an a.ss.
 12 years ago '05        #43
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 K-Class said:
I don't think Parker will get through that front seven of Indy. Pittsburgh does have a chance if they soften it up with Verron Haynes though. Indy is not preparing for him. Even Bettis will be better than Parker in this situation. Take time off the clock with these bruisers and the game will be more competitive. You have to slow down Indy. Take the confidence out of them. Manning gets frustrated easily. Check any game he has lost. Tears may even fall off the face of Manning like their first loss this season. If the game moves fast, Indy wins. If it is slow, Pittsburgh wins.

Advantage: Indy

Reason: It is hard to see them lose the first game in their quest for the ring.
Especially after Dungy's son died. death has proven to be good
motivation. Ask an underachieving square like his brother.

Maybe next round.
Bahahaha what hell have you been watching. "Manning gets frustrated easily" against the Patriots maybe, not against the Steelers. Ofcourse they're not preparing for Verron Hayes, he's they're 3rd sting RB.
 01-11-2006, 01:55 PM         #44
K-Class 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's the whole point of using an x-factor; someone teams are not ready for. Colts are suspect. They have been since the Colts were in Baltimore. They don't know what they're in for this year.
 01-11-2006, 02:01 PM         #45
K-Class 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NFL is full of surprises though.
 01-11-2006, 02:10 PM         #46
K-Class 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pittsburgh needs to come with a different scheme.
 01-11-2006, 02:40 PM         #47
almightyfarrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the steelers will open up the run with their pass. just watch all of u who know nothing about football.if the steelers put up about 25 or more points they will win. our defense adjusted and shut them down in the first game. and our O will be better prepared and have a QB who isnt playing his first game back from an injury. or did all of u misinformed and uneducated fans forget about that?
 12 years ago '05        #48
drunkengunsling 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
First game back off an injury and rusty as hell. Turnovers will be key. Force a fumble and grab a pick and the colts are in trouble. Not to mention a Polamalou fore arm to the mug and manning is ridin the pine
 01-11-2006, 07:18 PM         #49
Konflct 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ yall already kno wat it is
 12 years ago '05        #50
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 almightyfarrow said:
the steelers will open up the run with their pass. just watch all of u who know nothing about football.if the steelers put up about 25 or more points they will win. our defense adjusted and shut them down in the first game. and our O will be better prepared and have a QB who isnt playing his first game back from an injury. or did all of u misinformed and uneducated fans forget about that?
Forget about what??......I'm starting to think your the "misinformed and uneducated fan".

If the Steelers put up 25 points that doesn't mean they'll win. That's the last thing Pittsburgh wants, they CAN NOT win a shootout against the Colts. It depends on which Indy defense shows up.....defense from the Bengals/Chargers games it will be a long day.....other than that it should be a blowout for the Colts.
 01-11-2006, 07:48 PM         #51
ghettofab19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ your thoughts are meaningless, ur the same chick who was talking that bagles sh*t all year. GO STEELERS
 12 years ago '05        #52
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 ghettofab19 said:
^^^^^ your thoughts are meaningless, ur the same chick who was talking that bagles sh*t all year. GO STEELERS
Ok, and what's your pont??

it's Bengals AFC North Champs ya dumb fu*k....bagles?? how original.:rolleyes:
 01-11-2006, 09:20 PM         #53
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, in the words of Joey Porter and Hines Ward "Bengals you can have the AFC North crown, we're off to Indy..."

The Colts are probably going to take this one unless the Steelers defense actually comes to play
 01-11-2006, 11:04 PM         #54
ghettofab19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k is a AFC North crown a hat and t-shirt get the fu*k out of here
 12 years ago '05        #55
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
Yall got LUCKY!! the Bengals had a better chance to beat the Colts....this aint about the Bengals they're season is over, so stop bringing them up.

The Steelers won themselves an a.ss whoopin in Indianapolis......have fun, tell Lil Ben to break a leg.

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-11-2006 at 11:39 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #56
BrutalPalm 
space
space
$20 | Props total: 0 0
Good to see so much Steeltown love in the BX, Keep it flowin and fu*k all the hate goin round/Indy d!ck ridin goin round. These are the same cats wearin Reggie Bush jerseys, Manning Jerseys, and are suddenly Yankee or White Sox fans come October, North Carolina fans in March, Patriot fans in January, now it is time to hop on the Colts Nutwagon, get the fu*k outta here, be a fan, stay a fan. Keep it real chodes
 12 years ago '04        #57
petercockroach 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
This is the playoffs. Anything can happen. Let me remind you that Indy lost to the Chargers quite unexpectedly. And you can't say they were relaxing now that they'd clinched. Having said that, if they haven't smartened up since that loss, they're going to be in for a real shocker. The Steelers are fired up right now. To those of you who are bi*ching about letting up on Kitna, I don't think he's a terrible QB, he just hasn't had much field time. Either way, Pit came out on top.

Be careful. The Steelers are unpredictable...and come Sunday I'll be waving my Terrible Towel in all you Indy bandwaggoners' faces.
 12 years ago '04        #58
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I want the squeelers to win! so we have the AFC Championship game in Denver if we get the job done this weekend.
 01-12-2006, 03:46 AM         #59
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forget about what??......I'm starting to think your the "misinformed and uneducated fan".

If the Steelers put up 25 points that doesn't mean they'll win. That's the last thing Pittsburgh wants, they CAN NOT win a shootout against the Colts. It depends on which Indy defense shows up.....defense from the Bengals/Chargers games it will be a long day.....other than that it should be a blowout for the Colts.
Coming from the same broad who said the fu*king bagles were going beat the steelers....
Listen you dumb skeezin' hag, go back to playing poly pockets, and after you're done, hang your damn self with a fu*king terrible towel ya dumb bi*ch.
 12 years ago '04        #60
Tikyle2 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Wow Steelers fans are getting touchy. I guess the fact that Cowher goes 1-1 in every single playoffs he's in has got y'all panties in a bind. Wait a minute if Cowher always goes 1-1 and they beat the Bengals already then.............Oh NO!

And to the dumb a.ss who said the Steelers pass will open up the run just go shoot yourself already. A team who only wants to pass the ball 20 times max will use the pass to open up the run? Fukouttahere! You guys want to play clock management football and keep Manning on the bench for long stretches. Pass! How foolish. You guys want the clock ticking after every down if possible. You really don't know football. You lose your posting privelages in this thread.
Home         

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago