OFFICIAL: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Indianapolis Colts [LIVE @ 1:00 PM On CBS]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #541
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 newport shortz said:
^^ lol you bandwagoneer hahaha

how did the Steelers have everything in there favor?

The Colts murdered them last time they played, had home field advantage.

what was in there favori? LMAO
Bandwagoneer??? Bahahah you sound like a fool....me on Steelers bandwagon? NEVER.

I don't wanna sound like a Steelers fan, because I HATE THEM!

1. No one really gave Pittsburgh a chance, they were the underdogs. It was basically Indy vs.______ in the Superbowl.

2. Steelers have been playing "playoff type football" for the past month, while Colts haven't played a game in month......Steelers were playing at a different level.

3. The Bengals game. If Carson Palmer gets hurt the Bengals have no chance.......well he got hurt, Steelers win.

As much as I hate to say it........I see the Steelers in the Superbowl.

gotta go my Bucks are in 2OT!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 01-15-2006 at 06:10 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #542
SLR SKiLLZ 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 0 0
Indy Never Had A Chance.. Pittsburgh is The Truth, Indy Has been together for 5 years and they have done nothing.... wrap them up....
 01-15-2006, 08:05 PM         #543
N - Titty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bronocs now look like the favourites
 01-16-2006, 11:26 AM         #544
Skeetx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I'm gonna go ahead and say Steelers will win it all.
 01-16-2006, 11:33 AM         #545
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a fu*k about this years superbowl.
 01-16-2006, 11:56 PM         #546
prophetz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.. that field goal attempt was just...
damn, guess it was a bad day. I had money riding on the colts too! I thought they were a sure fire winner.. at least the superbowl is more open now that NE and IND are out.. peace
 12 years ago '04        #547
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I thought when the colts player picked up the bettis fumble at the end he would of taken it for a TD. I dont know why he just didn't go towards the sidelines he would of easily scored. The colts just cant seem to good in the playoffs.
 01-17-2006, 06:34 PM         #548
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Who gives a fu*k about this years superbowl.

People that utterly hate the f*g**teers known as the Patriots and Colts.

Thats who.

Although I must say...... I wish a nuclear device somehow finds it's way into the Steeler's home field and simultaneously destroys all their fans and players at the same time....... Any Terrorists reading???.... Do it!!!!!!!!!

I can't see Bill Coward winning anything.......I don't want to..... i'll gauge my eye out if need be.....

Last edited by BaddNewZ; 01-17-2006 at 06:38 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #549
BrutalPalm 
space
space
$20 | Props total: 0 0
Told all you bandwagon Peyton lap dancing sellouts, Steeltown got heart, time you recognize, give some props to the Steel Curtain D already. No chance Jake Plumsack is gonna roll out and beat that blitz package. Bus returns home for the ring, Let me guess that dude/chick "Badass Yellow Girl", is rockin a Champ Bailey Jersey today, and has always loved John Elway. If there was a way to give d!ckridin'/bandwagon points this cat would be the Messiah. Give credit when it is due already, Peyton Manning swallows.
 01-18-2006, 02:58 AM         #550
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah what the hell happened you fu*king colts fans.

Excuses Excuses.

peyton's done nothing in terms of winning in the playoffs. People need to wrap that sh*t up and move onto a different team, ya fu*king bandwagon bastards. I hear carson palmer needs some bandwagoners.
 12 years ago '05        #551
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
hey i got ''BaddNewZ'' ur an a**hole ''neuclear device'' & ''any terrorists reading?'' what the f*ck is that about!? and where the bengals at? thats what i thought...anyway whats the deal with the colts coach's son? did he really commit suicide?? thats f*cked up! i woudnt be able 2 work if i was him
 01-18-2006, 10:31 AM         #552
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHA, You COlts fans just can't get over the lost can you? I mean fu*k k!ll this thread already.
 01-18-2006, 10:38 AM         #553
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't see Maroon in here, he was the biggest Peyton c*ckrider in this thread, he was all about the Colts and saying that they were really gonna win the Super Bowl....

But it's cool I guess, my teams still here
 12 years ago '05        #554
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 BrutalPalm said:
Told all you bandwagon Peyton lap dancing sellouts, Steeltown got heart, time you recognize, give some props to the Steel Curtain D already. No chance Jake Plumsack is gonna roll out and beat that blitz package. Bus returns home for the ring, Let me guess that dude/chick "Badass Yellow Girl", is rockin a Champ Bailey Jersey today, and has always loved John Elway. If there was a way to give d!ckridin'/bandwagon points this cat would be the Messiah. Give credit when it is due already, Peyton Manning swallows.
I'm all woman, but you can suck a d!ck bi*ch. Yup I'm Broncos fan this week, because I HATE the squeeler their dumbass fans like you. I don't jump on anyone's "bandwagon", I just the fu*kin squeelers to lose.
 12 years ago '05        #555
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
^^why u hate the steelers so much and their ''dumbass fans''?? am i a ''dumbass'' coz im a steelers fan?
 12 years ago '04        #556
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 th@_v1LLa1n said:
Don't see Maroon in here, he was the biggest Peyton c*ckrider in this thread, he was all about the Colts and saying that they were really gonna win the Super Bowl....

But it's cool I guess, my teams still here
haha Go Panthers and Steelers! I represent both!

yo The colts and Bengals are bi*ches. All they do is whine when they don't win. They make excuses as to why they lost. Man up and say the Steelers were the better team. You fu*ks!

Steelers dominated the game against the Colts! On defense and Offense.

Steelers lead 14-3 by passing and running on the dumb Indy D. They were shocked like Nancy Kerigan when her knee got blown out. The crowd was quieted.

Steelers would have won by even more, if they refs wouldn't have blown the call in the Polamalu interception.

Then there's that fluke of a Bettis fumble. It ain't about the Big Ben tackle or the Vandy missed field goal. Indy got to that position because they got lucky. Pittsburgh could have taken a knee and won the game at the 2.

Indy was sacked 5 times when they only had 20 all year.
Their zone blitz confused not just the offensive line, but Peyton Manning.

Peyton is some ADD type of guy who gets impatient and can't handle any pressure. Look at those happy feet...the dummy! He throws like sh*t when he's under pressure and he can't throw on the run like the great quarterbacks of Young, Roethlisberger (yes I said it), Favre, McNabb, etc.

So don't get me started about that bi*ch Peyton and his whiney a.ss.

Go Steelers and eat a Primanti Burgher with some Perogies bi*ch.
 12 years ago '05        #557
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 The Utmost said:
^^why u hate the steelers so much and their ''dumbass fans''?? am i a ''dumbass'' coz im a steelers fan?
Nah not all of them, but the idiot above is one of the reasons why. I didn't hate the Steelers untill this season, I still like Big Ben is an Ohio Boy. I just want them to lose!
 12 years ago '04        #558
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Nah not all of them, but the idiot above is one of the reasons why. I didn't hate the Steelers untill this season, I still like Big Ben is an Ohio Boy. I just want them to lose!
how can u call me an idiot when u can't even make a logical response to anything I said? You can't refute any of my points, or you would have. ur the dummy. Don't have me because I'm smarter than you and have better analytical skills even when I'm being funny. HATE HATE HATE!

Ohio=worst state ever Cincy=bamas Cleveland=mistake by the lake
NEXT!

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 01-20-2006 at 01:16 AM..
 01-20-2006, 09:19 AM         #559
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Colts lost, Steelers are the better team...all the Peyton d!ckriders are gone
 12 years ago '05        #560
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Stillers said:
how can u call me an idiot when u can't even make a logical response to anything I said? You can't refute any of my points, or you would have. ur the dummy. Don't have me because I'm smarter than you and have better analytical skills even when I'm being funny. HATE HATE HATE!

Ohio=worst state ever Cincy=bamas Cleveland=mistake by the lake
NEXT!
"logical response"???

The last comment is why I won't make a "logical response", grow up.

I can't wait to see you whine like a bi*ch on Sunday!!!! SQUEELERS!
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy