most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Tikyle2 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,778 | Props total: 1106 1106
1 quarter? But weren't you down 17-14 at the half?
Didn't your leading rusher have only 60 yards?
Didn't you struggle stopping Kitna until the 2nd half?
Didn't Rudi run on you until they stopped going to him in the 3rd quarter?
Didn't the Bengals lose their #1 QB and their slot WR/kick returner on the same play?

And Indy is an easy out for the Steelers? Pittsburgh weed must've gotten better since I last visited the Burgh.
 01-10-2006, 08:44 PM         #22
pc25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Colts
 01-10-2006, 11:23 PM         #23
longislandfresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn if ya'll was watching the giants-panthers game you mightta seen the camera zoom in on archie manning in the tunnel watching eli. god damn did he look pissed!! ...peyton has GOT to win or else archie is gonna whoop both his son's a.sses.
 12 years ago '05        #24
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
Steelers fans must have not been watching the Play-Offs game...
Sure you k!lled them on offense, but that Jon Kitna, didn't have a single snap this year in a single game...I'm not even sure he had any kneel downs, and he came in that game and moved tha ball on ya'll a.sses.. what makes you think this game will be any better than tha first meeting you had with tha Colts? The Colts starters rested for 4 weeks straight..thats 4 weeks, to get healthy..to practice hard, to watch video footage of their next opponents game...ya'll dudes is smoking if you think the Steelers gon have another easy win, Peyton Manning at home, you luccy if he dont bomb another 80 yard pass on your a.sses again..only thing you can argue with is, that Ben Roethlesberger just returned from a thumb injury that first meeting, and thats it, there is no excuses now.
 12 years ago '05        #25
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Colts win easily...Peyton Manning is going to carve up Pitts D (like Carson was), Pitt CAN NOT defend the deep ball or the No Huddle offense and Peyton is the best ever @ the No huddle. Indy will get the early lead, and force Pitt to play catch up......everyone knows the Steelers lose when Ben attempts more than 25 passes.

GO COLTS!

btw Big Ben BREAK A LEG, literally.
 12 years ago '06        #26
BrutalPalm 
space
space
$20 | Props total: 0 0
Steelers run the ball 30-40 times take up 30+ minutes of game clock, Dont give Indy the ball to score 45 points and its onto another AFC Champ game for sure, althought that may be a different story. Trust me they will not give up an 80 yard TD pass to start the game. Steeltown got heart, true fans right here.
 12 years ago '05        #27
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 BrutalPalm said:
Steelers run the ball 30-40 times take up 30+ minutes of game clock, Dont give Indy the ball to score 45 points and its onto another AFC Champ game for sure, althought that may be a different story. Trust me they will not give up an 80 yard TD pass to start the game. Steeltown got heart, true fans right here.
Yea your right........it will be 81 yards.

Go Colts!
 01-10-2006, 11:57 PM         #28
almightyfarrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of the people who think indy will blow out my steelers are crazy.
Its been over a month since the Colts played a meaningful game.
They will be rusty
which means they wont jump on us early like they did earlier in the season
which means the fans wont be into the game.
Pitt runs sh*t on the road.
im not saying we will win but we will put up a damn good f!ght.
u know nothing about football if u say otherwise.

And are u the same people who thought Mike Vick was a good QB.
And the same people who thought the Falcons would make it to the superbowl?
 12 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 almightyfarrow said:
all of the people who think indy will blow out my steelers are crazy.
Its been over a month since the Colts played a meaningful game.
They will be rusty
which means they wont jump on us early like they did earlier in the season
which means the fans wont be into the game.
Pitt runs sh*t on the road.
im not saying we will win but we will put up a damn good f!ght.
u know nothing about football if u say otherwise.

And are u the same people who thought Mike Vick was a good QB.
And the same people who thought the Falcons would make it to the superbowl?
Number 1. Michael Vick Is Overated
Number 2. We Knew Tha Falcons Weren't Going To Make The Super Bowl (See Number 1)
Number 3. Weeks Without Playing Your Starters Doesn't Make You Rusty, Makes You Better Because Of Rest..From Tha Beating You Took In The Beginning of The Season...They Practice All Tha Damn Time, Just Because They Ain't Play For Real In A Minute, Doesn't Mean They Forgot How To Play...Stop Smoking.
Number 4. Nobody Said Colts Was Going To Win In A Landslide...
Number 5. Dont Bring Up Michael Vick As An Insult To Other Fans.

Last edited by Sluggernaut; 01-11-2006 at 12:28 AM..
 01-11-2006, 03:03 AM         #30
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo honestly, how many of the steelers defense players actually watched video of John Kitna play. fu*k outta here. Once he got a few plays out, he was all done. it's over with anyway, we beat the bagles and that's that. now all the bagles fans are rooting for whatever team that's playing against the team that crushed their playoff hopes in one play. Take your sob story to someone who cares, like a toaster. Then when you get nice and close with the toaster you can plug that sh*t in and hop into a bathtub you fu*king pu**y a.ss bi*ches.
 12 years ago '04        #31
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
pitt better throw the ball cause if u saw the monday night game colts stopped their run game.
 12 years ago '04        #32
Tikyle2 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 kg81 said:
pitt better throw the ball cause if u saw the monday night game colts stopped their run game.

Even the Bungles slowed down Pitt's run game last week. Lemme drop some stats for the misinformed.

Bettis 10 carries, 52 yds (pretty damn good)
Parker 16 carries, 38 yds (pitiful)
Haynes 3 carries, 46 yds (he had a couple of big runs)

The Bengals shut down Parker but let Haynes have some big runs. Bettis did his thing but he can't carry the ball more than 15 times a game anymore so he's not a real threat to take over. At least Steeler fans believe. But in reality that 26-7 smashing in week 9 is proof that the Colts are just on another level than the Steelers this year.
 12 years ago '06        #33
BrutalPalm 
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Yea your right........it will be 81 yards.

Go Colts!
Well at least Carson Palms and the rest of the Bungals will have a nice Circle Jerk while watching the Steelers v. Colts.
 12 years ago '06        #34
BrutalPalm 
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
Even the Bungles slowed down Pitt's run game last week. Lemme drop some stats for the misinformed.

Bettis 10 carries, 52 yds (pretty damn good)
Parker 16 carries, 38 yds (pitiful)
Haynes 3 carries, 46 yds (he had a couple of big runs)

The Bengals shut down Parker but let Haynes have some big runs. Bettis did his thing but he can't carry the ball more than 15 times a game anymore so he's not a real threat to take over. At least Steeler fans believe. But in reality that 26-7 smashing in week 9 is proof that the Colts are just on another level than the Steelers this year.
Stats for the misinformed? I think the one stat that you are missing O' Wise One is that they won the game, different team this time round homie.
 01-11-2006, 10:24 AM         #35
Konflct 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at the OldeEnglish bi*ch who makes smart remarks n thinks he owns sh*t... they will.... WILL be rusty... take it from a steeler fan homie... same thing to us last year with all them meaningless weaks and we were supposed to k!ll the Jets n we beat em but we shoulda lost... so they WILL come out rusty no one knows that more then a steeler fan... and i agree we gotta run... no question we do... but ur forgetting how confused he had Manning in that first meeting.... even Salsbury said we did... sh*t was 16-7 at halftime (shoulda been 16-10 but we missed a chip shot) then cowher fu*ked it up with that onside kick that put u at the 35.... then u scored n thats bout it... if ou offense plays like it should we have a good chance...

and that stupid mutherfu*ker who posted them rushing stats from the bengals game...
Bettis 10 carries, 52 yds
Parker 16 carries, 38 yds
Haynes 3 carries, 46 yds

thats 19 carries for 136 yards...
do the math retard... thas more then 7 yards a carry pretty fu*king good...

again if ur gonna say somethin that u think is smart look into it.. now i aint predictin a win because the colts are the best team in football... but we aint gettin no respect on here.... and ur comments are ignorant and its clear u dont kno nothing about football.. cuz u sayin stuff but facts say other wise...

and if the steelers win, which they very well could (again not sayin they will) u will look like the dumbest muther fu*ker on this site...

and yea im reppin hard i breath black n gold son
 12 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Konflct said:
lmao at the OldeEnglish bi*ch who makes smart remarks n thinks he owns sh*t...

you breath my nutts too...keep my name out your fingers.
 12 years ago '05        #37
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 BrutalPalm said:
Well at least Carson Palms and the rest of the Bungals will have a nice Circle Jerk while watching the Steelers v. Colts.
Yup, we're going to enjoy watch the Colts crush the squeelers.
 12 years ago '04        #38
Tikyle2 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 Konflct said:
lmao at the OldeEnglish bi*ch who makes smart remarks n thinks he owns sh*t... they will.... WILL be rusty... take it from a steeler fan homie... same thing to us last year with all them meaningless weaks and we were supposed to k!ll the Jets n we beat em but we shoulda lost... so they WILL come out rusty no one knows that more then a steeler fan... and i agree we gotta run... no question we do... but ur forgetting how confused he had Manning in that first meeting.... even Salsbury said we did... sh*t was 16-7 at halftime (shoulda been 16-10 but we missed a chip shot) then cowher fu*ked it up with that onside kick that put u at the 35.... then u scored n thats bout it... if ou offense plays like it should we have a good chance...

and that stupid mutherfu*ker who posted them rushing stats from the bengals game...
Bettis 10 carries, 52 yds
Parker 16 carries, 38 yds
Haynes 3 carries, 46 yds

thats 19 carries for 136 yards...
do the math retard... thas more then 7 yards a carry pretty fu*king good...

again if ur gonna say somethin that u think is smart look into it.. now i aint predictin a win because the colts are the best team in football... but we aint gettin no respect on here.... and ur comments are ignorant and its clear u dont kno nothing about football.. cuz u sayin stuff but facts say other wise...

and if the steelers win, which they very well could (again not sayin they will) u will look like the dumbest muther fu*ker on this site...

Umm first when you try to rip me at least do your math. 10+16+3 isn't 19 it's 29 carries for 136 yards thats 4.6 yds/carry not 7. 4.6 is great but you can't count so the sh*t you said isn't valid.

They didn't have Manning confused he just tried to audible too much. Everytime he audibled they did the same thing. He doesn't even have to do all of that this team. We can play smash mouth vs. these fools and win. The Steelers can't cover and if Polamalu wants to be their 5th LB out on the field like he does they are going to get lit for 300+ passing yards.

We'll see. A mean zone and a pass rush will expose Rothlisberger and that's exactly what we have.

And then you say you were suppose to k!ll the Jets last year. Who said that? I picked the Jets to win that one b/c I thought the Steelers were vastly overrated. 15-1 sure but I wasn't sold on a rookie QB in the playoffs and it showed. Ask Eli this year.
 12 years ago '04        #39
askifan04 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
Colts Fan Baby. Good game....but Pitt starts off slow even when they are playing Jon Kitna. The Indy D is a little too fast for them So i see a 27-19 victory for the Colts.
 01-11-2006, 12:14 PM         #40
Killakane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am a steelers fan but truth be tiold they are gonna get crushed if they don't get in Peyton's face
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy