most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-25-2006, 01:46 PM         #81
xtrapimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Lost and Arrested Development better as drama and comedy, but I love 24 also. The females on the show always seem to bring the show down. They write women in such an annoying way. The worst women on 24 was Jacks daughter and wife and I'm glad they're both gone.
I always liked how Jack never listens to the people in command cuz they never truly know what the hells going on. I knew it'd finally catch up and he had to fake his own death. Then they k!lled the All State insurance guy in the first few.
And I couldn't stop laughing when the presidents aid knocked out the first lady with the chloroform towel and took her evidence.
 12 years ago '04        #82
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i'm new to the show...what happened to jack's wife and daughter? are they dead or living somewhere else thinking that he is dead?
 01-25-2006, 07:56 PM         #83
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The nerv gas his kinda similar to what they did last season or the one before.....Its still hot though. Jack is a G
 01-25-2006, 10:38 PM         #84
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
i'm new to the show...what happened to jack's wife and daughter? are they dead or living somewhere else thinking that he is dead?
dude his wife died in season one. his daughter left after season three to live with Chad and his baby.
 12 years ago '04        #85
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 CasaHova said:
dude his wife died in season one. his daughter left after season three to live with Chad and his baby.
it was actually Chase not Chad. i just had to talk sh*t and point that out...lmaooo/just kidding
 12 years ago '04        #86
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 CasaHova said:
cool..thanks. like i said, i have never seen an episode of this show before this year so i had no idea. maybe i should rent all 4 seasons and spend a week in the house watching them
 01-26-2006, 08:54 PM         #87
DChappelle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show the the bomb easily the best show on tv. nc watch all 4 seasons but know that once you start it is going to be hard to stop cuz this show is addicting
 12 years ago '04        #88
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
ok..got a question

why does Jack have to disappear after this is all over? Who wants him dead and why?

i swear i need to just go rent all 4 seasons and watch them..but i dont' have 96 hours to spare
 12 years ago '05        #89
daruckus 
space
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
I loved when Jack threatened to cut that guys eyes out one by one

Hilarious man... Jack is a super hoss
 01-31-2006, 09:05 AM         #90
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
ok..got a question

why does Jack have to disappear after this is all over? Who wants him dead and why?
i swear i need to just go rent all 4 seasons and watch them..but i dont' have 96 hours to spare
B/C last season he had to kidnap an spy from the Chinese Embassy in LA and in the process a diplomat was k!lled. So it is in the Nations best interest if he disappears
 01-31-2006, 09:10 AM         #91
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daruckus said:

Jack is the MAN they need to just give him the intel, the weaons and gear and let him do his thing. I mean his "spidey sense" went off right before the helicopter came over the ridge. Wait till Tony wakes up. Jack, Tony, and Chloe= best of CTU. Oh yeah you can add Edgar b/c he can do his thing as well.
 01-31-2006, 11:02 AM         #92
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
cool..thanks. like i said, i have never seen an episode of this show before this year so i had no idea. maybe i should rent all 4 seasons and spend a week in the house watching them
So the first season is good because it gives you some background on Jack and his family. But Season 2 is the sh*t. It is worth every penny if you rent or buy it.

But to elaborate a little more on what the last person said about the Chinese diplomat. They were in the Chinese Embassy which is considered the same as Chinese soil. The Chinese were shooting at Jack and his team and k!lled one of their own guys. The Chinese obviously did not want to admit to k!lling their own guy so they immediately looked for someone to blame. Some idiot on Jack's team removed his mask briefly and the Chinese discovered he was CTU. They kidnapped him and threatened to throw him in prison so he would never see his family again. He buckled and named Jack as the head of the team that entered the embassy. The Chinese basically told our President that there would be serious tensions between our countries if we didn't turn over Jack. That is why Jack disappeared and the President told the Chinese that Jack was k!lled.

So that is why Jack said he will dissapear again. Because if he resurfaces and the Chinese finds out that he is alive, there will be hell to pay. I expect that the Chinese will find out about Jack by Episode 15.
 12 years ago '05        #93
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1568 1568
 daruckus said:

That sh*t was funny I was like "oh sh*t you better listen to him, Jack ain't playin!" He quickly found out that he wasn't playing and coughed up the info.

24 is the best show on TV. I like to forget about Season 3 cause it was such a letdown compared to the rest of the seasons. Especially 2 and 4. Season 5 is turning out to be good so far.
 12 years ago '04        #94
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,112 | Props total: 5876 5876
is it just me or does it feel like one hour is never enough while watching this show.this is the best show on tv hands down only show close enough to it would prob be csi or lost
 02-01-2006, 04:43 PM         #95
Sh0wty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chubs189 said:
is it just me or does it feel like one hour is never enough while watching this show.this is the best show on tv hands down only show close enough to it would prob be csi or lost

Yea man, its never enough!
 02-06-2006, 08:25 PM         #96
k0rupt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya it kinda sucks the one hour shows but damn ive been watching this thing since season 1 and im like addicted to it.
 12 years ago '05        #97
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
Terrorists release the Nerve gas in CTU

Terrorists try to k!ll the first lady
 12 years ago '05        #98
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1568 1568
Jack's in trouble big time. Hes unconcious and handcuffed and they're about to release the nerve gas in a mall where he is at.
 02-13-2006, 09:02 PM         #99
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..i thoght the ivan dude was gonna set off a bomb in that cutting place at the end....
 12 years ago '04        #100
Datruth345 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 0 0
tonites show was so intese...damn man jack screwed that up, hows he gunna get out of this one
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy