Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
winb2000 
space
space
$1,174 | Props total: 3 3
that shyt gonna be good as hell tomorrow Jack is right in the middle of a hostage situation and the terrorist are demanding the President and the Russian President call off the treaty or they're gonna start k!lling hostages. that boy that was with Jack seen the shyt bout to go down and ran in to warn him. on the previews thay had that kid on national TV bout to get gunned down and President Logan wasn't gonna call off the treaty.
 12 years ago '04        #22
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
24 is that crack once again

24 is the greatest TV show ever...it's a cliche but they mix it up enough to keep it great

I didn't think Palmer and Michelle were dying until 2 seconds before it happened
 12 years ago '05        #23
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 winb2000 said:
that shyt gonna be good as hell tomorrow Jack is right in the middle of a hostage situation and the terrorist are demanding the President and the Russian President call off the treaty or they're gonna start k!lling hostages. that boy that was with Jack seen the shyt bout to go down and ran in to warn him. on the previews thay had that kid on national TV bout to get gunned down and President Logan wasn't gonna call off the treaty.
and on top of that that one of president main guy is pulling some the strings
 01-15-2006, 09:27 PM         #24
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that crooked dude in the govt did look like a bad guy.....but wasnt really thinking cuz he didnt look russian....

michelle was hot....too bad shes gone...lol
 01-15-2006, 09:51 PM         #25
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eh.. im still not impressed with this season.
 12 years ago '05        #26
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
ahhh...can someone up this in the juke..had to work and came home to late. i dont see it on torrents yet either. hook me up!!!
 01-15-2006, 11:19 PM         #27
Matt4684  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A great opening 2 episodes of 24. I thought the 1st episode was really good, except for the fact of Palmer, Almeida and Dessler getting knocked off. Hopefully Tony is still alive. There is some hope there with him. I can'st stand president Logan. He is annoying and makes all the wrong decisions. As far as that Walt guy. Of course, he is the guy who ordered Bauer's death last season, but I never imagined he would be in with the terrorists.
 12 years ago '04        #28
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,756 | Props total: 28454 28454
its always an insider.........
 01-16-2006, 12:10 AM         #29
Whitey Crayon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
so far im not to impressed with the first episode..

the palmer thing kind of suprised me, after that i knew they were going to target everyone that knows jack so the car bomb didnt suprise me.

its a pretty decent opening episode, i just hope it doesnt get fu*king lame like seasons 3 and 4

R u nuts? Season 4 was the most mature and well written of all the seasons. Still Season 1 and maybe 2 were better but the shows premise was still new and that had a lot to do with it. Season 3 i agree was a let down. But the writers were aware of that and so season 4 was was solid and it's continuing. Also season 4 was the most watched season of any of them. The show is going in a new direction for once. I was impressed by both episodes tonight.
 01-16-2006, 01:04 AM         #30
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Whitey Crayon said:
R u nuts? Season 4 was the most mature and well written of all the seasons. Still Season 1 and maybe 2 were better but the shows premise was still new and that had a lot to do with it. Season 3 i agree was a let down. But the writers were aware of that and so season 4 was was solid and it's continuing. Also season 4 was the most watched season of any of them. The show is going in a new direction for once. I was impressed by both episodes tonight.
season 4 most mature and well written? please tell me this is a fu*king joke.. the writing was TERRIBLE in season 4
 01-16-2006, 01:56 AM         #31
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm really thinking that this has something to do with the Drazen mission and the first two seasons. Drazen was Easter European if I'm not mistaken.
The President's Aid was sort of a shocker
I'm so into this show that I somehow stay away from spoilers just so I can get the full entertainment value
24>>>>>>>>>>>crack
 01-16-2006, 10:01 AM         #32
Str8Paz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next time put spoliers in you d*ck
 01-16-2006, 10:09 AM         #33
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Paz said:
next time put spoliers in you d*ck
I don't know any spoilers a.ss if you read all my posts you see that I don't look at spoiler for 24. That is what I think it might be about.
 01-16-2006, 10:24 AM         #34
Str8Paz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not u dude all other peoples ..
 01-16-2006, 10:51 AM         #35
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Paz said:
its obvious theres going to be spoilers, its a season 5 thread
 01-16-2006, 11:13 AM         #36
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Paz said:
damn my bad
 01-16-2006, 11:17 AM         #37
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt4684 said:
A great opening 2 episodes of 24. I thought the 1st episode was really good, except for the fact of Palmer, Almeida and Dessler getting knocked off. Hopefully Tony is still alive. There is some hope there with him. I can'st stand president Logan. He is annoying and makes all the wrong decisions. As far as that Walt guy. Of course, he is the guy who ordered Bauer's death last season, but I never imagined he would be in with the terrorists.
I think they'll let us forget about Tony for awhile and then like around ep. 13 or 14 he'll come out of the hospital with a vengeance. Logan is a great character because he is the guy you love to hate and he will find a way to screw things up for Jack. Similar to Sherry in previous seasons.
 01-16-2006, 11:47 AM         #38
Str8Paz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
its obvious theres going to be spoilers, its a season 5 thread
ye ok

Last edited by Str8Paz; 01-16-2006 at 02:17 PM..
 01-16-2006, 05:51 PM         #39
Whitey Crayon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
season 4 most mature and well written? please tell me this is a fu*king joke.. the writing was TERRIBLE in season 4
I think you are getting 3 and 4 mixed up. There was an issue about season 3 that the shows producrs apologized for and that was season 3 they were writing it as it went along and so it went in all directions. Fans and critics complained. They fixed that in season 4 and had it all written out before they started filming. And everyone i know and most die hard fans and critics will agree season 4 was a return to form somewhat. This season they aquired a writer who was writer fo season 1 of LOST and the first 2 eps this season so far were top notch. so hang yourself.
 12 years ago '06        #40
MarkBS 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
I saw the first episode, its about prseident palmer being a.ssainated. and also tony almadas wife is k!lled too. so thats what starts the season off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago