24 Season 5 Official Disscusion Thread

view more...

most viewed right now
134 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
66 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #26
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,929 | Props total: 360 360
ahhh...can someone up this in the juke..had to work and came home to late. i dont see it on torrents yet either. hook me up!!!

01-15-2006, 11:19 PM         #27
Matt4684  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A great opening 2 episodes of 24. I thought the 1st episode was really good, except for the fact of Palmer, Almeida and Dessler getting knocked off. Hopefully Tony is still alive. There is some hope there with him. I can'st stand president Logan. He is annoying and makes all the wrong decisions. As far as that Walt guy. Of course, he is the guy who ordered Bauer's death last season, but I never imagined he would be in with the terrorists.

13 years ago '04        #28
mr_underground|m 2081 heat pts2081
space
space
$23,998 | Props total: 33167 33167
its always an insider.........

01-16-2006, 12:10 AM         #29
Whitey Crayon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said
so far im not to impressed with the first episode..

the palmer thing kind of suprised me, after that i knew they were going to target everyone that knows jack so the car bomb didnt suprise me.

its a pretty decent opening episode, i just hope it doesnt get fu*king lame like seasons 3 and 4

R u nuts? Season 4 was the most mature and well written of all the seasons. Still Season 1 and maybe 2 were better but the shows premise was still new and that had a lot to do with it. Season 3 i agree was a let down. But the writers were aware of that and so season 4 was was solid and it's continuing. Also season 4 was the most watched season of any of them. The show is going in a new direction for once. I was impressed by both episodes tonight.

01-16-2006, 01:04 AM         #30
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Whitey Crayon said
R u nuts? Season 4 was the most mature and well written of all the seasons. Still Season 1 and maybe 2 were better but the shows premise was still new and that had a lot to do with it. Season 3 i agree was a let down. But the writers were aware of that and so season 4 was was solid and it's continuing. Also season 4 was the most watched season of any of them. The show is going in a new direction for once. I was impressed by both episodes tonight.
season 4 most mature and well written? please tell me this is a fu*king joke.. the writing was TERRIBLE in season 4

01-16-2006, 01:56 AM         #31
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm really thinking that this has something to do with the Drazen mission and the first two seasons. Drazen was Easter European if I'm not mistaken.
The President's Aid was sort of a shocker
I'm so into this show that I somehow stay away from spoilers just so I can get the full entertainment value
24>>>>>>>>>>>crack

01-16-2006, 10:01 AM         #32
Str8Paz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next time put spoliers in you d*ck

01-16-2006, 10:09 AM         #33
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Paz said
next time put spoliers in you d*ck
I don't know any spoilers a.ss if you read all my posts you see that I don't look at spoiler for 24. That is what I think it might be about.

01-16-2006, 10:24 AM         #34
Str8Paz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not u dude all other peoples ..

01-16-2006, 10:51 AM         #35
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Paz said
its obvious theres going to be spoilers, its a season 5 thread

01-16-2006, 11:13 AM         #36
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Paz said
damn my bad

01-16-2006, 11:17 AM         #37
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt4684 said
A great opening 2 episodes of 24. I thought the 1st episode was really good, except for the fact of Palmer, Almeida and Dessler getting knocked off. Hopefully Tony is still alive. There is some hope there with him. I can'st stand president Logan. He is annoying and makes all the wrong decisions. As far as that Walt guy. Of course, he is the guy who ordered Bauer's death last season, but I never imagined he would be in with the terrorists.
I think they'll let us forget about Tony for awhile and then like around ep. 13 or 14 he'll come out of the hospital with a vengeance. Logan is a great character because he is the guy you love to hate and he will find a way to screw things up for Jack. Similar to Sherry in previous seasons.

01-16-2006, 11:47 AM         #38
Str8Paz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said
its obvious theres going to be spoilers, its a season 5 thread
ye ok

Last edited by Str8Paz; 01-16-2006 at 02:17 PM..

01-16-2006, 05:51 PM         #39
Whitey Crayon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said
season 4 most mature and well written? please tell me this is a fu*king joke.. the writing was TERRIBLE in season 4
I think you are getting 3 and 4 mixed up. There was an issue about season 3 that the shows producrs apologized for and that was season 3 they were writing it as it went along and so it went in all directions. Fans and critics complained. They fixed that in season 4 and had it all written out before they started filming. And everyone i know and most die hard fans and critics will agree season 4 was a return to form somewhat. This season they aquired a writer who was writer fo season 1 of LOST and the first 2 eps this season so far were top notch. so hang yourself.

13 years ago '06        #40
MarkBS 
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 7 7
I saw the first episode, its about prseident palmer being a.ssainated. and also tony almadas wife is k!lled too. so thats what starts the season off.

01-16-2006, 06:38 PM         #41
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Whitey Crayon said
I think you are getting 3 and 4 mixed up. There was an issue about season 3 that the shows producrs apologized for and that was season 3 they were writing it as it went along and so it went in all directions. Fans and critics complained. They fixed that in season 4 and had it all written out before they started filming. And everyone i know and most die hard fans and critics will agree season 4 was a return to form somewhat. This season they aquired a writer who was writer fo season 1 of LOST and the first 2 eps this season so far were top notch. so hang yourself.
season 4 a return? you are so ignorant.

13 years ago '04        #42
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
this is my first season of 24 i've watched. this show is fu*kin unbelieveable. best show on tv...can't believe i missed out

13 years ago '04        #43
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,906 | Props total: 89 89
wat was that sh*t the russians were gonna transport???

EDIT: It was nerve gas

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-16-2006 at 09:00 PM..

13 years ago '04        #44
Sum_MAjiKMAje 
space
space
$797 | Props total: 0 0
 uncfan888 said
this is my first season of 24 i've watched. this show is fu*kin unbelieveable. best show on tv...can't believe i missed out
^^^^ Dont know why ive been ignoring this show....:banghead:

13 years ago '05        #45
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
damn did ya saw today's episode, ctu murked dem n*ggas

you saw the way one of those guys blast through wall k!llin them while slidin'

Last edited by yujiro1982; 01-16-2006 at 09:19 PM..

01-16-2006, 10:12 PM         #46
Dubbie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
24>Women>God

no?

13 years ago '05        #47
Chuck_Remixed 355 heat pts355
space
space
$18,331 | Props total: 6810 6810
Wow this season indeed started out with a bang. Michelle(Really wish they wouldnt have k!lled her off), and Palmer already dead. sh*ts already exciting tho.

01-17-2006, 01:50 AM         #48
Matt4684  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said
I think they'll let us forget about Tony for awhile and then like around ep. 13 or 14 he'll come out of the hospital with a vengeance. Logan is a great character because he is the guy you love to hate and he will find a way to screw things up for Jack. Similar to Sherry in previous seasons.
I'm not to sure if Tony will be able to get out of the hospital room in CTU. I am kind of surprised that no updates were given throughout episode 3 and 4 tonight. I guess there was so much going on. To make things really interesting, it would have been nice to throw in a cliff hanger update on Tony at the end of episode 4 or something. I just doubt he will be able to get out of that bed, but the writers didn't k!ll him off for a reason. I think Tony's role might be really critical down the stretch of this season of 24. How or why I do not know, but that is just what I think.

01-17-2006, 11:19 AM         #49
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that the whole airport thing was a diversion just to get the bio agent canastars. They had to have dug into the ground. BTW who put it there in the first place?

01-17-2006, 11:20 AM         #50
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS SEASON IS THE CRAZIEST sh*t I EVER SEEN ON TELEVISION
24 SHOULD BE MADE INTO A fu*kIN ACTION PACKED ONSLAUGHT OF A MOTHAfu*kIN MOVIE

Home      

most viewed right now
+124online now  37
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+66online now  29
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  22
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
200 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+92online now  15
Chinese man wins World Series of Magic with this trick... :damnson:
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Lebron James First Adidas Vs. First Nike Sneaker
25 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  12
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside CONFIRMED: Joe Budden back on drugs, Comes out of retirement to join Ma..
50 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-28online now  9
top 5 instagram thottie
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy