most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2006, 08:42 AM         #201
johnnyblaze924  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that episode was nutz.... and for theose bastards that think LOST is a better show? get the fu*k outta here.. and also if somene knows....can you give me the quick run down between seasons 2 and 3 something happened i know you can find it in the game...but something...let me know
 04-05-2006, 05:28 PM         #202
Seventh Sign  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i missed this weeks episode cuz i was watching the gators win the national championship

anyone know where i can download it?
 04-06-2006, 02:44 PM         #203
CasaHova  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what is the end game for this season?
 12 years ago '05        #204
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
Kiefer is signed on for one more season - after that theyre thinking of switching it up like CSI - have different off shoots of the show without kiefer.
 12 years ago '04        #205
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
man 24 is the shyt and i have a feeling audreys pops will get bodied before he can expose the president then audrey will finally hate jacks a.ss for getting her pops involved lol probably not but ummm jack is supposed to be dead cause the chinese want his a.ss so maybe thats how next season wil play out,jack starting world war 3 cause he murking the chinese governtment out one by one with chloe
 12 years ago '04        #206
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1382 1382
this last episode was crazy. I think Audreys pops is going to either get k!lled or try to blackmail the president for personal gain. WHY CAN'T THEY CATCH HENDERSON??!!! I wonder if the presidents wife will finally grasp what her husband is doing.
 04-11-2006, 04:38 PM         #207
johnnyblaze924  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact that prison break has gone on longer than one season is beyond me

and they cancelled arrested development?
 04-11-2006, 04:58 PM         #208
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnnyblaze924 said:
the fact that prison break has gone on longer than one season is beyond me

and they cancelled arrested development?
Prison Break hasn't gone on longer than one season. We are still in Season 1.
 04-11-2006, 04:59 PM         #209
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnnyblaze924 said:
that episode was nutz.... and for theose bastards that think LOST is a better show? get the fu*k outta here.. and also if somene knows....can you give me the quick run down between seasons 2 and 3 something happened i know you can find it in the game...but something...let me know
Dude you ain't seen nothing if you haven't seen Season 2 of 24.

Season 2 of 24 > Lost > any other season of 24 including this season.
 04-12-2006, 04:29 AM         #210
johnnyblaze924  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive seen season 2 and 3....but something goes on in between those seasons with SALAZAR and all that bullsh*t when jack got hooked on the boy.....i heard in the 24 game they explain what happens between seasons 2 and seasons 3...

prison break cant go on longer than a season...i cant picture people watching
these guys try to break out of a prison every episode...they should have changed the title so they could have opportunity...now its just gonna be stuck

dont even get me started on lost

"the only thing 24 has is better action"

the only thing? yeah your right that is the only thing that matters

lost is visual lunesta
 04-12-2006, 10:18 AM         #211
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnnyblaze924 said:
dont even get me started on lost

"the only thing 24 has is better action"

the only thing? yeah your right that is the only thing that matters

lost is visual lunesta
I absolutely love 24 and have not missed a single episode, but action is not the most important thing. Plot and cast are much more important to a good show. I think 24 has a great cast and great plot, but those elements pale in comparison to Lost.

These are the latest Nielsen ratings available online and you can see that most people agree that Lost is the better show. Lost would be even higher on the ratings if it wasn't going against the #1 show "American Idol."

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #212
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
 ImSoBroke said:
man 24 is the shyt and i have a feeling audreys pops will get bodied before he can expose the president then audrey will finally hate jacks a.ss for getting her pops involved lol probably not but ummm jack is supposed to be dead cause the chinese want his a.ss so maybe thats how next season wil play out,jack starting world war 3 cause he murking the chinese governtment out one by one with chloe

next season was already set up

the germans are gonna retaliate
 12 years ago '04        #213
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
i really can't get into lost....
 04-13-2006, 06:33 PM         #214
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lost is tight but not better than 24 they never offer answers just boring a.ss talk/flashbacks whenever i watch that show i just think about how much better it would be if it was jack bauer shooting people
 04-17-2006, 01:06 PM         #215
jag*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only reason lost is rated above 24 is cus 24 is in its 5th season. where lost is in its 2nd. If lost ever gets to 5th season, it will also get lower ratings!
 04-17-2006, 01:56 PM         #216
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jag* said:
Only reason lost is rated above 24 is cus 24 is in its 5th season. where lost is in its 2nd. If lost ever gets to 5th season, it will also get lower ratings!
That means nothing. American Idol and CSI are well past their first few seasons and they dominate the ratings.

I guarantee the #1 reason why 24's ratings have droppped is because of the absence of Dennis Haysbert. This season he was in 1 episode and last season he was in less than half of the season. A lot of people loved his character and probably got pissed off when his role was reduced and eventually eliminated.

If Lost were to k!ll off John Locke, I'm sure they would lose some of their audience because he is a great supporting character who people tune in to watch.
 04-17-2006, 08:47 PM         #217
DGtheGreat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k do you LOST fanboys come into the 24 thread and talk sh*t? This thread is for discussion about whats going on in the world of 24.

if you arent here to talk about 24 why dont you get LOST? get it?
 04-17-2006, 09:12 PM         #218
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a nice episode............next week looks crazy
 12 years ago '05        #219
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
yeah this was a good episode tonight - definitely one of the best ones this season

can't wait for next week
 04-18-2006, 12:47 PM         #220
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DGtheGreat said:
why the fu*k do you LOST fanboys come into the 24 thread and talk sh*t? This thread is for discussion about whats going on in the world of 24.

if you arent here to talk about 24 why dont you get LOST? get it?
I've never missed an episode of either show so I feel I am entitled to an opinion in either thread.

I think 24 fans would love Lost and vice versa. But only if you watch them from the first episode on.

Plus, don't sleep on Prison Break. Monday night is a great night of TV.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy